Amy's Eventful Doctor Appointment Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy's appointment turned into a joyful medical experiment.
3k words
4.35
25.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is story includes a bit of nonconsent as it is mentioned in the category already, If it is not your cup of tea please feel free to find your interest among many of the stories here. The rest, I hope you enjoy it....

Amy was involuntarily being a lab rat for the doctors. Yet she was enjoying all the attention on every part of her body.

Dr. Hudson pushed the stirrups as far as it went. Amy's pale skin glowed under the light, and her pink wet cunt was glistening proving that she was enjoying this humiliating experiment. Her huge melons jiggled every time she moved, she was truly a sight to behold thought the Doctors.

Amy heard some shuffling in the background. She saw the other man whom they didn't introduce to her earlier taking out a camera.

"Is that a camera? You can't record this Dr. Hudson please" Amy panted.

"Nonsense! We have to record everything we do Mrs Amy, do you not know that? we need to measure the success rate of the medicated water we gave you. for that purpose we have to record this." He said as he pressed a button below the table she was laid in. And it slowly went down, now her head was lower than her hips, she could hardly see what what happening since her hips were higher than her head and her feet were held open by her ankles.

"If this succeeds, it would be very beneficial for women of every age! And well, men too I guess " said Dr. Hudson with a chuckle.

"W-What do you mean?" Amy asked in a shaky voice.

"Dr. Hudson cannot really go into detail regarding this matter anymore than what he already said, so all you can do is buckle up and enjoy the ride Mrs Amy." Dr. Coafield said while he fastened her hips to the table so she wouldn't move.

He came around to squeeze Amy's perky nipples, and Ms Margot attached two clips on her swollen pink nipples that send a tingle to Amy's core. They look magnificent under the bright light.

"For medical purposes we have to now refer to you as test subject 4, you weren't the first to go through this Mrs Amy. But non of the before tests were much successful." said Dr. Felling, and he turned on the recorder.

"subject 4 is now naturally lubricated after 17 minutes of consuming the water and ready for the first test" said Dr. Felling.

Amy was nervous and excited something she hasn't felt in a long time. she felt something prob her tight hole, which was now drenched and easy to get in. She saw the camera man moving around her body to capture the process in every angle, he didn't forget to zoom in on her face for her reactions.

Amy knew there was no going back, this was happening right now and she thought of relaxing herself and let them do their job. After all she came to Dr. Hudson for help to sort her orgasm matter, and that's what she was promised.

Ms Margot was measuring her clit from time to time and wrote it down. Amy felt something big moving back and forth teasing her clit, she felt like crying out of frustration. Just then she felt it was pushed in her tight cunt and she was dripping around it making wet noises.

Amy couldn't help but gasp at the feeling, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she felt it was moving deeper in her. She Spread her legs wide open for the instrument to do its magic.

"I think this is a success" said Dr. Felling looking at Amy.

"Subject 4 is responding so well to this. Dr. Hudson you gave her the right quantity I assume?"

"Of course Dr. Felling but maybe she didn't need that either, look at that beautiful pink cunt getting drilled. And she's loving it" laughter filled the room while Amy was trying hard to hide her loud moans and gasping.

Though it was humiliating, she wanted the instrument to fill up her cunt to the brink. Amy bucked her hips, to meet the thing that was stretching her, as she couldn't see what it was but her pussy was weeping for more. Her body was moving in a beautiful rhythm as if it had its own mind, thrusting her pussy open for the instrument to plunge deep.

Amy was enjoying being the lab rat and it was very exciting to her to know that all were looking at her freshly waxed pussy.

Her cunt felt so full while stretching and filling her all corners, yet she thirst for more.

She bounced a little harder making her lovely melons jiggle back and forth. Her surrounding was very quiet except for the wet sound that came from her cunt and her moaning and bucking. They were silently watching her every movement and didn't want to steal her show.

Amy then noticed a dull hum. It was a machine! She was getting fucked by a dildo machine! Amy finally figured it out, but she also wondered why they wouldn't give her a real cock. Amy imagined that she was getting fucked by Dr. Hudson's cock and the thought turned her on.

Her mind was telling her to stop but her body wasn't complying.

"Subject 4 is trying to move her hips to get more friction. But have not reached an orgasm yet" Amy heard Dr. Fellings voicing her reactions.

"You found a real whore Dr. Hudson" mumbled Dr. Coafield.

"Matthew take a close up of that cunt and her face as well" he said to the cameraman.

"Please... please I want more" begged Amy softly as she couldn't help herself.

"Oh don't worry Subject 4, this is only the start. Enjoy it without a rush" said Dr. Felling.

"Please make it faster" she couldn't stop herself.

"Make what faster Ms Amy?" Dr. Felling ask taunting her.

"Fuck me, ohhh God! Make it fuck me hard" Amy cried

"Do you like to act like a whore? Being a lab rat and get fucked in front of strangers?" He asked while massaging her nipple and tugging the clips.

"Yes!!!" She moaned while bucking her hips.

"I will do anything please" she cried while she heard the doctors laugh.

Amy felt that familiar tingle in her core, as she tried to move harder. Another pair of hands squeezed her huge melons squeezing gently, she opened her eyes and saw Dr. Coafield unzip his pants. All Amy could think was how delicious his cock would taste. She opened her mouth eagerly for him. And he didn't waste a second, Dr. Coafield easily thrust his fat cock into her throat for the position she was in.

"Matthew focus the camera on her cunt only, not here" Dr. Coafield said with a grunt and let Amy gag his cock.

Though he wasn't supposed to due to the experiment, Dr. Coafield couldn't resist Amy any longer.

He hummed as Amy slurped his Dick, then thrust it deep down her throat gently. She did her best to savor his cock while trying not to get chocked.

He kept steady short thrusts while enjoying the view of her cunt getting drilled by the 6 inch dildo machine. The dildo was quite fat and her hole was swallowing it in and out so easily.

Dr. Hudson spread Amy's pussy lips apart to press a small vibrator on the hood of her clit. Amy's bucking became so wild and Matthew had to zoom the camera to get a better view. Amy screeched on Dr. Coafield's dick like a banshee and came hard and long, they kept the vibrator holding until she was done.

Amy heard Everyone cheered and Dr. Hudson instructed Ms Margot to write down the details.

"Subject 4 reached her first orgasm after 25 minutes of consuming the water"

She felt the dildo pulled out to be replaced by a bigger one this time. Big enough that Dr. Hudson had to ease it in her wet hole. The girth was too much for her, Amy knew that her cunt have never been stretched out like this before. But she knew she could take it, she relaxed her muscles for Dr. Hudson to push the dildo and focused on Dr. Coafield's hard dick. He was old but he had stamina and she loved it.

Dr. Fellings removed the binds on her hands.

She hummed and massaged Dr. Coafield's balls, then licked it all the way making his legs buckle.

"Damn she's a good whore, such a good little girl" Dr. Coafield muttered. And he thrust harder in her mouth until he came in her throat and made Amy swallow all the cum.

The machine started vibrating and moved in her cunt deeper making Amy squeal. Dr. Fellings switched to where Coafield was. She started sucking Dr. Felling's dick greedily. Though he was skinny his was a bit bigger than Dr. Coafield.

"Let's turn around the whore Dr. Hudson." Said Dr. Coafield.

They removed the stirrups and brought her feet back. Then laid her on her tummy while she was still bound by her hips. Dr. Coafield pushed her ass in the air and stretched her legs apart to tie them, so she couldn't close them while they were continuing the experiment.

Now her ass and pussy were both wide open for them to play around.

"Subject 4 Switched position" said Dr. Coafield since Dr. Fellings was busy thrusting his cock into Amy's throat.

Dr. Hudson and Dr. Coafield stretched her butt cheeks and gently nudged a 7 inch dildo in her tight anus teasing puckered hole. Amy liked the feeling but she was scared.

They applied lube on the dildo and pushed it in very gently, but Amy yelled in pain.

"It's okay Amy, you can do this," they try to encourage her, but she was struggling and trying to move even though she really couldn't.

"Do you want us to stop Amy?" Dr. Hudson asked and hoped she wouldn't say no.

"No" was all she said making them sigh with relief.

"Subject 4 is showing some resistance to anal intrusion" Dr. Fellings continued.

"Mrs Amy relax your butt, push your muscles when I count to three, So the doctors could get the dildo in your hole okay dear? You can trust these doctors, they know what they are doing so don't worry." Ms Margot explained gently, while pushing Amy's hair from her face.

She massaged Amy's hips and tummy to soothe the pain. Amy wondered what kind of a nurse she was, but she was happy that Margot was there to help her to get the dildo in her ass, cuz Amy wanted all her holes filled.

She did as Margot said, and distracted herself by the cock that was down her throat, and Dr. Coafield was able to push the dildo one inch gently.

"Good Job Amy! A little more to go!" Dr. Hudson said and held her ass cheeks spread open as kept on cheering her since that seemed to encourage and excite Amy.

"Subject 4 is complying with the experiment and willing to further continue. I assume this is the first time the subject is getting an anal intrusion" Dr. Fellings said as he took his dick out of her mouth.

"Yes, I haven't had anal sex before" Amy replied in a strained voice.

The sensation was too much for Amy, as the dildo in her cunt kept vibrating and drilling, another dildo in her ass made her excited and naughty.

Ms Margot spread Amy's pussy lips and pressed the small vibrator on Amy's engorged clit again, that distracted her enough for Dr. Coafield to push the dildo all the way in her ass.

Amy screamed, but it wasn't in pain. She felt that fine line between pain and pleasure for the first time in her life.

Her anus didn't need more lubricant, she was wet enough after the medicated water to take enough of dildos at once.

The machine started moving in and out. The doctors stood behind and watched with proud smiles and strained trousers at the piece of art in front of them, bound and spread open while getting both her holes fucked as she was hollering and writhing at the sensation.

She loved the foreign feeling of getting her holes filled. Her pussy have never felt so full before and the dildo had a slight curve where it rubbed her g-spot ever time it pushed in, and dildo it her anus amplified the sensation in her pussy.

Amy couldn't help her moans and wails she didn't care who was watching her or what they were doing cuz she needed the release that was so close yet far.

"Please fuck me faster" she moaned with tears in her eyes "it's too much"

And the Dr. Hudson increased the dildo speed in her vagina.

Amy writhed and bucked her hips as she felt a massive need to release unlike she felt before, but she was reluctant as it felt new to her and Amy cried out of frustration.

Dr. Coafield gently squeezed her nipples as he urged her to relax And let it out,

"Shhh.... relax Mrs. Amy, Focus on your cunt, let it go"

Amy was panting as the intense feeling increased and couldn't hold it anymore, she came gushing and screaming.

"Didn't know she was a squirter" laughed Dr. Coafield as others joined.

She didn't last even five minutes another orgasm came crashing draining all her energy.

"Subject 4 reached the third orgasm six minutes after the second" continued Dr. Coafield with a strained voice.

"Bring the other one" Amy heard but now she was tired and sensitive yet they seem to enjoy the situation Amy was at now.

"Why can't I get a real cock?" Amy asked with a pout.

"Would you like to have one Ms Amy?" Asked Dr. Coafield

"Yes please...?" She asked politely

"Well sadly according to the experiment we are performing today, this is the best we can do" replied Dr. Coafield sadly

She was sad cuz she wanted to be stuffed everywhere with real cocks if possible. Amy was wondering what kind of medicine they gave her, but her mind was not in a place to utter a sentence.

Just like that her train of thought came to an end as she felt another dildo trying to push its way in her cunt.

Amy was so sensitive but she wanted more. She laid still on her tummy with her butt in the air, getting drilled by a giant dildo. She spread open her pussy lips for them for the other dildo.

"Oh look, she is helping us to fill her cunt, I guess she's giving her consent now" Dr. Felling said and they laughed.

"Subject 4 is now getting penetrated in the anus and vagina again" she heard Dr. Coafield's voice.

Dr Felling nudged his dick at her pink lips again and Amy greedily licked it, bobbing her head up and down. Her hums and moans vibrated through Dr. Felling's cock making him grunt.

"Amy, your husband is one lucky fellow" he moaned and pushed his dick down her throat enough to choke her. Her plump lips were stretched open around his cock. He grabbed her head and made love to her mouth while looking at her beautiful hazel eyes, they never broke their eye contact and both came together.

"Subject 4 reached orgasm no 4, four minutes after"

Nothing mattered to Amy anymore, she loved the attention, the humiliation, she felt like a whore. She even loved getting it recorded so they could rewatch it.

She smiled in a haze and asked them to fill all her holes again. And thanked them.

The doctors were more than happy to comply. She took the session close to two hours. The doctors were amazed at Amy, how well the good little wife helped them out without a complaint and they were happy about their experiment, they knew it was almost a success.

"Dr. Coafield we need to get a urine sample of Subject 4 to Check the Ph." said doctor Hudson.

Ms Margot touched underneath her belly to check and said Amy could do it now. she went and brought the rest that was left in the bottle and made Amy drink all the water until it was empty.

They put Amy back in the stirrups, for they didn't want to waste any. Ms Margot held a sanitized metal container and Doctor Felling opened her cunt lips open.

"You need to pee Amy" Doctor Hudson said in a stern voice.

"No" she protested with a pout

Amy didn't want to. For some reason even after getting fucked by various dildos and being humiliated and degraded this was something she really didn't want to do.

"We have seen everything Amy, it's okay relax and let it happen. Do you know you came 7 times during that one hour? We counted. Now you can help us with this Yah?" Dr. Felling tried to reason with a smile.

He slowly pressed on her lower tummy, and she held her breath as she let a stream of liquid trickled down the metal container. But stopped.

"Subject 4 is now ready to provide the urine sample" he encouraged.

"Slow and steady Amy" said Dr. Coafield watching the scene through Matthew's camera, that made Amy smile "that's right, smile and let it out like a good little girl."

And she did as she was told.

Dr. Hudson wiped Amy after she was done. She was soaked in her own cum, and her tummy was full swallowing Dr. Coafield's and Fellings cum. She was happy and horny and tired.

Dr. Hudson decided to call it a day and agreed on keeping Amy a little longer as she was falling asleep. So they carried her to the table and put another paper gown, while doctor Coafield pushed a dildo to her drenched hole and turned on the machine low and pat her head.

"Experiment 46781 is done for the day, Subject 4 is content and willing to participate the next one." Said Doctor Hudson.

They left her in the room since Dr. Hudson had the keys, with a smile on her face she laid there for the machine to do all the work.

And she knew the fun wasn't over yet...