All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 04'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 6 years ago
IR Porn Fiction is ...

IR Porn Fiction!, Yo!... Keep the story moving along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A lot of people comment on the premise of the story

instead of commenting on the way it is written. This is a well written story. 5 stars

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 6 years ago
Some 'interracial' is 'cuckold'.

Arguing about the 'acceptability of porn' here is like putting One's hand in a bag of rattlesnakes. Why?

Well written series. I hope You continue with these themes and ideas. Well written erotica about any of these is uncommon, but MontanoIR excelled here so far blending them together.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 6 years ago
Good series

This is a really well written series. I thought the plot and character development was good plus the flow was consistent. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

One comment said the story was "well-written." It would of been well written if the husband wasn't such a unbelievable dumbass. It would of been well-written if the black had ruined her earlier, and was now getting off on forcing her unto a series of decisions that would put her marriage at risk if the husband would find out. Okay so she's a cheating black slut, their a dime a dozen so where's the story?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
It is a good story but it is also too...simple.

People are complicated and at some point, usually after she orgasms, she should be feeling guilt not to mention fear about "actually" getting pregnant. Treyvon isn't going to marry her and she knows that, and her husband isn't going to accept being cheated on and lied to. And being a single mom of a mixed race child isn't really a turn on when you consider she will have to deal with long sleepless nights, shitty diapers, midnight feedings, crying and more, alone.

It shows promise but unless you add the realism then this is the literary equivalent of "Dick and Jane". Sure first time readers might enjoy it but no one else will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow up series?

The storyline leaves you hanging a little as it suggests that there's more to come. Perhaps 'Amy's Obsession' and 'Amy's Realisation'?

I'm sure the potential is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the preg risk aspect!

Risking pregnancy is the only real sex - all else is mutual masterbation, and when the stakes are so high the adrenaline rush makes it even hotter!

I hope you dontinue this with much more preg risk sex, and from several partners. PLEASE!

sober71sober71over 5 years ago
More please

Don't stop there please part 5.

federiquitofederiquitoover 5 years ago
Felicitar

1- Simply excellent, I recommend reading, immediately.

2- and this author, "I beg you", continue writing interracial sex stories.

Federico from Mexico.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I liked this one alot because Amy seem like me during a time in my Life. Where I worked Mens would come in where I worked when I waitressed and where I Danced later. I'd flirt with them and they would hit on me. Some was SOooo SEXY I just gave in and let them know in my own way they could Have IT if they wanted me. Some like Treyvon knew I liked the Black dick. After I started having my first kids and I'd show a Man my pics of my kid or children after they would see I was with a Black Man for there Daddy.

Some Mens like Treyvon I just couldnt say no to. One was my First Black Daddy. He Owned me and my Pussy belonged to him when ever his married self wanted or could get with me. I gave Everything up to Him. And I LOVED Sucking his dick. He was much older then me when I was just a late Teen but I liked how he Took me and Wanted me and even had me Please Him. Later I even did what ever he told me and even some Who ever he told me to Please. He was my Daddy my Lover and I liked Belonging to him that way.

slutFucker69slutFucker69over 1 year ago

Absolutely no doubt that Amy is a full on black cock whore now. She willove it when he invites several of his black cock friends over and the self admitted black cock whore sexperiences her fir 3 hole black cock gangbang party. Ending with her finding out he'd pimped her to them and she doesn't care as long as it continues being a regular happening for her FuckHoles.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her lust is intoxicating. Had a fuck buddy once who was totally into black cocks. She was married too to a very wealthy guy who never knew about her lusts. Once saw her having lunch with hubby and what I assume we're business acquaintances and sent her photos of black gangbangs which she adored. Eventually told her to go to the parking lot where we would meet her in a van to fuck her. She was so horny she went to the parking lot immediately. We grabbed her and put her in the van and started fucking her straight away (3 of us), and we shot our loads into all her holes. Then sent her back to her lunch with hubby a bit disheveled with cum running down her legs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
772 Followers
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES