Amy's Fascination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

She licked Janice's pussy, tentatively at first. She had never done this before, but Janice seemed to respond to her tongue. She could taste Mike's cum inside her where his black cock had deposited it only minutes ago. It mingled with the taste of Janice's pussy, and Amy lapped it up eagerly.

Meanwhile, between her legs Treyvon was destroying her pussy. His oversized black cock was being pounded into her formerly tight white pussy. She could feel that she didn't need to stretch nearly as much as she used to to accommodate the dark invader once again splitting open her insides. Four days of non-stop sex with a black man had taken its toll.

Each time Treyvon thrust into her, Amy would let out a moan, only to find her mouth covered by Janice's cream-filled pussy. The girl was straddling her face with her feet on Amy's shoulders, her hands behind Amy's head, forcing her face against her mound. Amy was pinned in place and she could barely breathe, but she was in ecstasy.

She felt Janice stop riding her face, and saw Mike standing above her. He made Janice turn around into a sixty-nine position with Amy. A moment later all she could see was Mike's hard black cock entering Janice's pussy, right in front of her nose. She could feel the other girl licking her pussy where it met Treyvon's cock as her fucked her. Amy tried to do the same, reaching her tongue towards Janice's stretched pussy lips, but was unable to reach. She wrapped her arms around the girl's ass and tried to pull her closer. Janice complied, spreading her legs wider. She smashed her pussy down into Amy's face, and suddenly her eyes were covered by Mike's swollen black balls.

Treyvon seemed to be enjoyable his views of Janice licking her pussy, because Amy felt him redouble his efforts. She couldn't see an. Her nose was filled with the scent of Mike's cock. All she could taste was his and Janice's combined sex in her mouth. Her pussy was on fire from Treyvon mercilessly hammering his cock inside her.

Janice pulled her cunt away from her, and Amy could tell she was cumming. Her friend stopped licking her and could only moan as she rested her head on Amy's belly. A moment later she heard Mike yell out that he was cumming, too. Amy had a perfect view of his black cock as it started to twitch, pumping his cum into Janice's pussy. Amy licked her lips as she watched the pulsating cock locked in the girl's white pussy, only inches from her face.

Janice must have been extremely full from Mike's previous load, because after the first few spurts, cum began to dribble out of her between her pussy lips and the dark shaft rooted inside her. Mike's cum dripped onto Amy's face, and she opened her mouth to catch as much as she could. After his climax was done, Mike stepped away. As he pulled his dick out of Janice, more of his cum came pouring out of her pussy. Amy couldn't keep up with so much, and soon her nose and chin were covered as well.

Above her, Amy could hear Janice's voice. "Yes. Fuck her. Use her pussy. Cum in her. Get her pregnant. Cum. Cum!" she said in a low voice, almost a growl. The sound of her friend encouraging the black man to impregnate her was enough to make Amy cum again.

Treyvon must have felt her pussy tighten on his cock, because he started cumming almost at the same time she did. Janice rubbed her squirting pussy while the black cock pumped it full of its potent seed. Her cum sprayed everywhere as the girl's fingers danced over Amy's clit. She moaned into Janice's sloppy pussy as Treyvon continued to spurt into her womb.

The two of them soon collapsed off of Amy to join her in lying on the floor. Amy's body was a mess of her squirt, both black men's cum, and Janice's pussy juice. Janice, who was mostly clean, decided to get dressed and check in Mara again.

"You should just invite her back here to join us," Mike called after her.

"Yeah, right," Janice scoffed, but Amy was intrigued. The thought of corrupting the younger girl and turning her on to black men appealed to her so much that her pussy throbbed with an aftershock of an orgasm. She knew now wasn't the time, though. She sat up and reached for Treyvon's cock, trying to stroke it back into hardness. It responded quickly, swelling up before her eyes.

"Damn, man," Mike said to him. "You're a beast. I'm totally worn out." He began to get dressed while Amy continued to play with Treyvon's ever-hardening cock.

"What can I say, my girl needs the BBC, and I can't disappoint her," he answered.

"Alright, well we should do this again sometime," Mike said. "I'll see you guys later." He walked to the door.

"Send Janice back in here when you see her, will you?" Treyvon asked as the other black man left the room. Mike looked slightly annoyed, but Amy smiled. She felt vindicated that her black boyfriend had turned out to be the better lover.

"You should fuck her," Amy whispered to Treyvon while she jacked his now fully hard cock, slick with their shared cum.

"If that's what you want, baby girl. But I'll save that load for your married pussy," he grinned.

Now that her head was clearer, Amy felt slightly panicked at having let Treyvon cum in her pussy that day. The thought of actually getting pregnant by the black man was arousing to her, but she had no idea how she would explain such a thing to her husband or her family.

"I don't think I actually start ovulating until tomorrow or Sunday," Amy thought, trying to rationalize her behavior. "And I'm already full of his cum. I guess one more time won't make a difference."

Amy bent her head down to suck the fat black cock while they waited for Janice to return. She tried to deep throat it again, getting a little farther this time before ultimately gagging. She still couldn't understand how she had done it the first time.

Janice snuck back through the door as Amy's head was bobbing in Treyvon's lap. She stood back and watched the two shyly. Treyvon was the first to notice her.

"Don't just stand there girl, get naked!" he said to her. Janice stripped down and approached the seated black man. Amy held his cock by the base and guided it in as Janice squatted down over him, reverse cowgirl style. Her eyes went wide as Treyvon's dick entered her pussy.

"I told you he was gonna be amazing," Amy said to her friend as Janice dropped her ass all the way down, impaling herself on the black shaft. She started to ride him, and Amy could tell that Treyvon's cock was reaching places inside her that even Mike had never touched.

"Ah! Fuck!" Janice shrieked. "So big! Yes!"

"It's the best dick you've ever had, right? Better than both Mike and your husband?" Amy asked, fingering her own pussy at the sight of her friend getting pounded.

"Oh God yes!" Janice said. "So much better than Gary. Even better than Mike! Fuck!" Amy watched as the black monster vanished into the girl's white pussy. She couldn't help reaching out to rub Janice's clit while her other hand massaged her own.

"I feel bad taking another black man's prize, but Amy really wanted this to happen," Treyvon said. "She wanted you to feel my dick."

"Thank you, Amy," Janice said as she bounced. "Thank you for letting me fuck your black boyfriend." Her whole body started to shake as she had a massive orgasm. Amy kept playing with both of their pussies as the other girl writhed in pleasure on the fat black cock.

"Alright, girl, get ready to hop off," Treyvon said. "I'm gonna cum soon, and it's gotta go inside Amy." He let Janice ride for a few more minutes, the smacked her on the ass, signaling her to get up. Amy had gotten into position in front of them, lying on her back with her legs spread, presenting her slit to him. Janice stood and moved out of the way. Treyvon's hard black cock was still dripping with her juices when he shoved it into Amy's gaping pussy.

"Shit, girl. I really stretched you out, didn't I?" Treyvon said as his dick slid into her. "I doubt if you'd even feel it if your husband fucked you."

"I don't care," she said, her eyes flashing with lust. "I know I feel it when you fuck me, Trey. That's all I care about! Cum in me!" From the corner of her eye Amy could see Janice masturbating off to the side. Treyvon barely needed to thrust into her once before she could feel him pumping his seed inside her. She moaned in ecstasy as the jets of potent cum squirted into her unprotected womb. Why did it feel so good?

Treyvon emptied his balls into her for the third time that day. When he was finally finished cumming, he stood and started to get dressed. Amy looked at her watch. They had spent three and a half hours in the stock room.

"Until next time, ladies. I need to get back to work," Treyvon said, pulling on his pants. Janice also got dressed and went back out to help Mara. Amy felt a little guilty for leaving the girl by herself for so long, but promised herself to make it up to her by showing her the wonders of being a black cock slut. She also tried to get dressed, wiping the cum off of her body with a few napkins first.

"Are you sure you'd rather go camping with your husband than spend the weekend getting fucked by me?" Treyvon asked.

"You know I love feeling your black cock in me, but I need to go on this trip. I think he's already starting to get suspicious," she answered.

"Alright then. Where are you going, anyway?" he asked.

"The state park up by the lake," Amy said. They walked out of the stock room together. She could see Mara watching them from behind the counter.

"Cool, have a good time then," said Treyvon with a grin. He walked toward the door. Amy looked Mara right in the eye and winked. Then she ran up to Treyvon and grabbed his arm to turn him around just as he was stepping outside. She flung herself into his arms and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

"Bye, Trey," she said, enjoying the sight of Mara's jaw hitting the floor.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers
12