Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohh! Ahhh!" I was moaning and groaning as he shafted me wonderfully.

Out of the corner of my eye I spied Mel sitting cross-legged at the end of the sleeping bag furiously fingering her clit as she watched her husband of less than a week, fuck a woman who had been a stranger to him just that afternoon. Her husband continued to pound me into erotic submission as I continued vocalising furiously. I came at least twice, the second time much more heavily than the first.

"I'm gonna cum, where'd you want it?" He gasped.

"My stomach." I replied breathlessly, my second orgasm having only just begun to subside. I could have let him cum inside me as I'm on the pill, but nevertheless...

He pulled out and leaning over me he incessantly wanked himself, once more shooting globs of cum over me. Again Mel who'd brought herself off by now once more leaned in and licked her husbands 'wares' off me. Again we spent the next few minutes lying down, talking, kissing and cuddling.

"Your husband's a great fuck." I said.

"Thank you." Mel & Joe replied in unison which brought on a chuckling fit from me.

"Have you got any more left in the tank?" I asked Joe.

"Greedy." Joe remarked. I smiled back.

"No. What I mean is, I really like watching people fucking and I want to watch you make it with Mel."

"Well, alright, if you insist." He replied, shrugging his shoulders in mock irritation. Not long afterwards I moved to the foot of the sleeping bag where Mel had just watched us. I sat, my fingers already busying themselves with my quim as Mel & Joe kissed and fondled each other passionately. First one and then another of Mel's nipples disappeared inside Joe's mouth before she rolled onto her stomach, arse in the air, legs spread. Her husband got up and came behind her. Pressing his dick against her pussy lips, he slid it in. She gave a moan of delight as he entered her and even from my 'far away' vantage point I could see that he'd got his dick quite far inside her. As with me he quickly settled into a rhythm fucking his wife. So quickly that I could hear slapping and slurping noises, mixed in with Mel's amorous vocalisations and increasingly lewd entreaties upon her husband.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Joe! Fuck me hard! HARD!" She commanded and her husband duly complied.

I couldn't resist joining in and positioned myself behind Joe and began rubbing my nipples and breasts into his buttocks. He loved this and fucked his wife harder still as I continued frigging myself. Once more Joe announced that he was cumming, Mel indicating the same. I renewed my own efforts with greater speed and intensity so that I could better sync up my climax with theirs. I really began rubbing my fore & index fingers against my slimy clit as Joe's fucking of his wife continued apace. I could feel my orgasm -- fourth of the night building and building, but annoyingly I had to slow down when I realised that I'd overtaken them. Only for me to then have to reapply myself when there was a danger my own point of orgasm would subside before I could climax.

"Oh God Joe, that's it! That's it! Right there!" Mel urged. Joe dutifully plugged away, gasping and groaning as he did.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" He bellowed. Right on cue, the three of us began to cum. Joe practically collapsed onto his wife as their mutual orgasm subsided.

Coming down from my own climax I immediately got Joe and Mel to get back onto all fours with Joe still inside his wife and dived down beneath them, positioning my face so that my mouth was more or less beneath Mel's pussy. At my command, Joe pulled out from his wife and their combined tribute to Venus poured out of Mel's cunt and onto my mouth and chin. I lapped it all up and when I'd finished with that I took Joe's cock in my mouth and sucked off their combined juices before getting Mel onto her back and licking the rest of it from her. Again there was much three-way cum-kissing before the three of us finally settled down for the night and after each of us took it in turns to visit the loo once more, we fell asleep together, my sleeping bag remaining unused.

12