All Comments on 'Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 04'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash, utter trash.

LeatherGalLeatherGalover 2 years ago

Love this series. I like downward spiral of lust, domination and degrading. I imagine her streetwalking for her thugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who are these stupid bitches that still believe in the myth of the nonexistent BBC?

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 2 years ago

excellent series,

"never consider denial or chastity cage" pouty face for me :(

that's ok. cuckold genre is actually very complex

every reader will have different buttons

watching is hot for some - creepy for others

some will be mad if hubby don't get his share - for some its anti climactic (literally)

if not denial / chastity -- maybe halfway - with some TEASING ? :)

maybe right before a business trip - hubbys "last chance" before wife has a week of so with her bulls

and just as a tease she tells him to wait - until he gets back (but doesn't spare a tease in heels and lingerie)

or AFTER a long trip - first night home and all crazy with lust

and wife makes hubby wait MORE nights because her bulls are coming over

a trigger point for me was when wife denied me sex so her pussy so she would be "fresh" for her bull

having the sex feel 'better' for her and bull was more important than sex with me :)

of course she saw the bonfires light in my eyes and stoked my passion with delayed gratification

I also might invite the story to push boundaries

example: hubby honestly says he would rather she not do a thing (for whatever reason)

but her dripping pussy (or heart? see below) makes the decision :)

bull spending night in wedding bed taboo ?

wife not asking permission, or not calling is taboo?

taboo's can be so fragile (devious grin)

bite marks / scratches / bruises on her ass from hand slaps?

borderline BDSM? Domination? this series spicy as all hell :)

emotional cucking is as hot as sexual cucking. tender kisses. flowers. "I love you" can all be as charged up as a blast of a gallon of semen ! tender and loving caresses as hot as screams of "Breed me!" :)

I hope you are having fun

thanks for writing and posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story again.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

It’s called a high risk lifestyle for a reason. Never once have they used condoms and to duck 69 guys without protection and not catching one disease is a goddamn miracle. You should buy a lottery ticket because those are the same odds.

Add the complication of getting pregnant, how do you think that is going to go over? What man would happily raise a mixed race child?

And what about violence? Men who would run a train on a woman isn’t likely to have much regard for her and hurting her is only a means to an end.

You say the men care for her? Bullshit. Exposing her to STDs or worse, cervical cancer and at the least, a nasty yeast infection, isn’t love, it’s apathy at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing better than a wife who dives head first into the deep end of the lifestyle. Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing stuff. Love it when you fist her ruined bucket and pull all the cum out, and she licks it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure how true this all is but it's a nice story about a wife diving deep into the submissive BBC lifestyle. There are a few women out there like this so who knows. Please continue.

Ayez1982Ayez1982almost 2 years ago

Please continue this story! Would love to see the wife become a complete gangbang slut. Maybe a birthday party where she gets used over a weekend. Husband starts the party but has to leave, comes back to a dozen strangers who continue to stretch. Would like more dvp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story: See her going down the path JP warned them about. Maybe thug takes birth control away from her while hubby on long trip. Then thug pimps her. Drugs maybe. Agree with Leathergal. Maybe pic's and/or video leak out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that you are as far down the path as Amy and she is taking dozens of black cocks between your entry its time for Ray to have her cut you off and lock you up. Your face is already inches from that cum dripping cunt. Get your tongue in there and show her how much you really love the fact that she is your black cock loving slut. You owe her that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why in the fuck would you want that headache slag if you don't even fuck her? Who would even want to fuck the human disease!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES