All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 11'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So glad you're back... was worried when there were no postings for so long. Please keep going. This is a little teaser though... setting up lots more adventures, but too short.

BareAmy83BareAmy838 months agoAuthor

Yep... this chapter is a total setup... but, still hope you enjoyed it! :0)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

fantastic writing, you effortlessly make the reader feel a part of the story,I look forward to the continuation.

RelaxedMellowDadRelaxedMellowDad7 months ago

Great to have you back after a dry time. I have searched for similar stories, nothing matches this tale. Please tell us more!

IcelandSparIcelandSpar6 months ago

Excellent writing -- we need to see more!

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

Thank you, Amy, for a fun day of reading. As I said in another comment, your writing is fluid. I also like the nuggets of imagery that you toss in, you are very perceptive with those. I like your scene descriptions, too. You give a good clear description, but don't overdo it, knowing the readers will fill in some of the details. Lastly, I enjoyed Amy's internal thoughts. I know her better now. Well done!

Maxximus0040Maxximus00402 months ago

Fantastic series, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES