An Accidental Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is now being stimulated on the High Priestess' engorged clit while I watch the handmaidens masturbate. This is getting exciting, but I know I must ejaculate exactly as she reaches orgasm so that her contractions will pull my seed deep into her for the maximum chance of conception.

Finally, as I feel my excitement building, she kneels up, places my cock at the very entrance to her vagina, stares into my eyes and whispers, "Impregnate me."

She then lowers herself deliciously slowly onto my erection and I feel it slide home into that slippery haven with every nerve end jangling. Without breaking eye contact she rides my cock at a slow trot, stimulating her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other.

Her language gets more and more explicit as her excitement builds and it becomes apparent that she is reaching a peak.

All of a sudden a million things start happening at once. I sense Emily's young breast, her moist cunt on my finger. I feel the beads in my rectum being extracted slowly, with a delicious sensation as my sphincter closes behind each one. Christeen is forcing my teenage cock into her moist cunt. Bea has my cock half way down her throat.

For the first time in ages I feel a familiar sensation build. This is the feeling of the point of no return, the feeling that I am about to cum, to fulfil my task of inseminating the High Priestess, but I am aware that I must not cum first.

The nipple clamps come off and the blood surges back sending a signal to the tip of my cock and then.....

Then it happens! I feel the rippling sensation as the muscles of her cunt contract rhythmically around my cock, and I know I can hold on no longer. I let go and release a phenomenal orgasm, while she looks straight into my eyes, face crisped with pleasure as she receives my seed.

As the haze cleared it was obvious that the experiment had been a resounding success. The nurses, with rather disgruntled looks, were mopping up ejaculate from all over my body, and Dr Phelps was disconnecting the electrodes on my head. She didn't look at all pleased either.

As she disconnected me, I looked at her and immediately recognised her face. The dark hair, the slightly severe look, all combined to make her the absolute image of the High Priestess in the fantasy that had just proved so successful.

"You don't look very pleased?" I ventured, "I thought you'd be delighted."

"Stimulating erotic fantasies has it's dangers, and the human mind is a strange thing. There is a phenomenon known as primacy and recency. That basically means you remember the first and last pieces of information your brain is fed. Unfortunately the last few images you saw before we started the experiment were the ones that you wove into your fantasy.

"Sadly the images included the faces of all the nurses and myself, so the reason I am less than ecstatic is that my face became the face of your fantasy High Priestess."

"Well at least it worked," I protested.

"Yes it certainly worked, but remember, we all saw what you were seeing. How do you think I feel about appearing stark naked on a five foot high screen in front of my students?

"Not only was I stark naked but the nurses were stood around, topless with their hands either stroking their breasts or masturbating."

"Oh!"

"Well might you say Oh! It got worse. I was having pretty energetic sex with you, riding you cowgirl and as you and the High Priestess got close to orgasm my full face could be seen staring straight out of the giant screen encouraging you to,

'Fuck me',

'Cum for me'

'Fuck me deeper......harder',

'Make me cum',

'Give me your cum',

'I want to feel your cock swell deep within me as you deliver your seed into my waiting cunt'.

And all while grinding my naked pelvis hard against the base of your penis."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes! And I have no idea where you get the idea that I screw up my face and yell like that in orgasm, but it was pretty graphic. There was a lot of fidgeting at that point."

"Well I can only apologise, but it was only a fantasy, I've never seen any of those things in real life."

"I know that, and you know that, but it was very realistic, and now all my students think that Dr Phelps, to use the vernacular, fucks like a tiger and screams when she cums.

"I doubt if there are many pornographic films on the internet much more erotic and explicit."

"So what did the students make of it?"

"There were a lot of red faces, a lot of shuffling about and copious note taking. By the way the male students shuffled out of the room, I suspect yours was not the only ejaculation!"

As most of my readers already know, feedback is my main motivator. I love it when people write down their thoughts, good or bad, on my little stories. I totally understand the desire for anonymity but it denies me the opportunity to thank you. If you comment using my bio page and your Lit name, I will only be able to thank you via Literotica. If you would like to comment directly that is even better.

12