An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she let go of my cock as it dripped pre-coital fluid and bobbed alone in the air. She lay back on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide in invitation to me. I stood up and kicked my pants onto the pile, and walked to the bed, my cock waving and bouncing in front of me. Then I knelt between her legs and kissed her G-string covered pussy.

Holding her legs high and wide, I kissed the insides of her thighs, moving higher and higher, closer to the point of their joining. Then I kissed and nibbled along the outer edges of her tiny G-string. She was humping her hips up as I teased along the outer swell of her puffy labia. Then I began to work her G-string down. She lifted her hips to allow me to remove it completely.

The audience, and I, got our first look at her completely shaved pussy. Then I began to lick and nibble on her inner lips. "COCK! I NEED YOUR COCK!!"

I traced my tongue through her wet pussy slit, gathering her delicious feminine nectar as I went. "COCK! PLEASE, COCK!!!" I repeated running my tongue along her flowing slit, flicking her clitoris with my tongue at the top. Her hips lurched upward. "PLEASE! GIVE ME YOUR COCK!! FILL ME WITH YOUR COCK AND YOUR CUM!"

I licked her pussy slit one more time, but ended by sucking on her sensitive little nub while slipping my finger into her sopping wet pussy and stroking her G-spot. Her body shook then went into a rigid arch that quivered with the force of her orgasm. I sucked and stroked and her body shuddered and quivered as her climax rolled on and on.

I eased off my attention until she collapsed onto the bed, then I lifted her legs with my shoulders as I pushed my rigid erection deep into her spasming pussy. I began to thrust forcefully into her spasming pussy again and again and again. Her beautiful breasts bounced with every thrust. The audience could see them bouncing wildly, while simultaneously watching my cock shuttling in and out of her spasming shaved pussy.

I drove my cock deep into her again and again. "UH! UH! UH! OH! OH! OH!" She exclaimed as my cock filled her again and again. This scene was wild, and her pussy was gripping my cock on every stroke. Her breasts were bouncing wildly, and my passion was rising higher and higher.

Suddenly, I let out a deep groan and my hips jerked uncontrollably as I shot blast after blast of my cum into my beautiful Lisa. Again and again my pelvis lurched forward, propelling another blast of my hot cum into her depths. Finally I was spent, and I rolled off to lie beside her.

We lay together on the bed, our legs hanging over the edge and our genitals on full display for the audience. My cock was partially deflated and covered with our juices. Lisa's bare pussy showed a continuous flow of my cum slowly flowing out from her stretched out pussy.

There was a momentary silence, then applause and cheering as the stage lights dimmed. The stage assistant came to gather our clothes and help us off the stage. We settled in the dressing room for a few minutes before we started to get dressed. We could still hear the crowd clapping and cheering.

"I guess that they liked the show!" I said lamely.

"That was WILD!" Lisa replied.

The stage assistant knocked on the door. "The manager would like to see you, if you have a moment."

Lisa and I looked at each other, then followed the girl to the back office.

"I have never had a response to a show like that before. I would like to hire you. Three nights a week, three shows a night, One Thousand Dollars per night!"

I said, "Not interested. This was just a lark for us."

"How about Two Thousand, a thousand each?"

We each shook our head.

"Three thousand? That's all I could possibly offer."

Again, we shook our head.

He looked defeated, but he gave one last shot. "Ten Thousand Dollars for three nights a week. That's $500,000 a year!"

"That is a very tempting offer. However, we are just engaged and have come to Las Vegas to celebrate. We have careers back home. But thank you for your hospitality." Then we got up and left.

As we walked along the street, Lisa handed something to me. "Hold on to this for me, would you?"

I looked, I was holding her G-string. "You are such a wonderfully naughty girl! Won't someone likely see your bare pussy?"

"I expect so. Actually, I hope that they do. But I have your cum running out of my pussy and down my thighs. I didn't want to get that all messed up." I hugged her and kissed her.

It was extremely late when we returned to the hotel, but there was still a lot of activity. "Would you like to go to the bar and get a drink?" I asked as I nodded to the glass stairs leading up to the second floor bar.

"Sure, why not?" Then she continued, "Why don't I go on ahead. You can use the bathroom or something. Come in after 20 or 30 minutes."

I was a little puzzled, but agreed.

I went to the bathroom, then slipped into the bar quietly and took a seat in a dark spot. Lisa was sitting at the bar with her feet up on the foot support of her bar stool. Her legs were spread just enough to barely display her naked pussy. A guy had bought her a drink and was speaking with her very earnestly while looking lecherously into the exposed cleavage of her breasts.

A few moments later a much younger and better looking man approached. He obviously told the first guy to get lost, and he walked away grumbling. The second guy quickly began to make a move, placing a hand on her bare thigh and moving it upward over her bare flesh. Lisa looked a bit disturbed at this, and she quickly looked around the room.

I took that as my cue, and I got up and walked directly to her. "There you are, darling!" I said, ignoring the other man and giving Lisa a warm kiss. "I'm sorry that I took so long, but I ran into a client and I thought that he would never let me go!"

I sat on the stool on Lisa's other side and drew her to me in a warm embrace. Then I asked, "Shall we go up to our suite? Or do you want to do it right here?"

"Let's go to our suite, we've already done it in public twice tonight!" She gave the astounded fellow a finger wave as we walked out of the bar.

"That was just priceless!" She exclaimed. "By the way, thanks for being there and having my back. That guy was really pushy!"

"Glad I could help. Did you have fun?"

"It's so much fun being a little bad! I think that the first guy saw me walking up the stairs, and I mean 'SAW' me!"

When we reached our room, I undressed Lisa, which didn't really take much doing, and we made love again, slowly, sensually, lovingly. Then we slept.

Day 2

We slept very late the next day. We enjoyed a late lunch then wandered around the casino associated with our hotel. Neither Lisa nor I are really gamblers, but we set aside $100 each to play. I sat down at a black jack table and had lost my stake fairly quickly. Lisa went to the roulette table and actually won quite a bit. She had played while I watched for a couple hours and she ended up over $300 ahead when she called it quits. We both had enjoyed the time and had gotten a few 'free' drinks, and she won more than I had lost, so it was a profitable afternoon.

Before we went back to our room, Lisa wanted to do some shopping with her winnings. We found an upscale boutique and she went in. She found an absolutely sheer blouse and a skirt with slits up both sides that extended all the way to the waist band. They had Lisa written all over them and she immediately bought them, along with a pair of 'fuck me' high heel shoes.

We went back to the room to dress for dinner. Obviously, Lisa wore her new clothes, while I wore a jacket and tie. Lisa's large breasts were on full display, bouncing and wobbling with every step, while each thigh was exposed nearly to her waist with each step. As we walked through the lobby, a wave of silence followed by murmuring accompanied us.

When we reached the restaurant the Maître de became somewhat flustered as he checked our reservation. Every eye in the room followed my beautiful Lisa as we walked to our table. It seemed that our waiter or a busboy was always nearby throughout dinner. As I looked, I saw that the one busboy attending us the most had a large lump in the front of his trousers. Of course, I was every bit as affected by Lisa's beauty as the others were.

After dinner we attended another show that was heavily oriented to adult sexual content with both male and female stripper/dancers, and explicit sexual comedy. It was great fun! We were invited onto the stage for some type of audience participation skit, and the entire audience had an opportunity to get a clear view of my beautiful fiancée. Afterwards, Lisa said that she was so aroused by being on stage like that she could hardly contain herself!

We had learned about another private club with explicit sex acts performing, so we went back to our room to change into something less dressy, but every bit as sexy. Lisa wore a nearly transparent blouse with a very short black leather skirt. Of course, I wore a polo and khakis.

When we entered the private club (membership could be purchased at the door for $200/couple) we were led into an auditorium type room with very large pillows on the floor for seating. Each pillow was at least four feet in each direction, so there was plenty of room to sit or even lie down. As Lisa sat on the floor wearing her tiny leather skirt and nothing under it, she gave many of the nearby couples a real show. We sat and talked and sipped champagne until the lights dimmed.

A large statue of Apollo or some Greek god was moved onto the stage. The god was nude and larger than life size, with an erect penis that was clearly of godly proportions and appeared to be made of granite or marble or something. It was massively hard and smooth and shiny. The lights dimmed again for a few minutes before a spotlight shone on a tiny woman, certainly less than five feet tall and under 100 pounds, but with unusually large breasts for a woman of that size. She came running onto the stage and appeared to be fleeing someone or something. As she ran around the statue, a large black man carrying a whip entered the stage, looking around to find the woman. The man was well over six feet tall, maybe 6'6" and he had the biggest cock I had ever seen on any man. While his penis was flaccid, it hung almost half way to his knees!

He snapped the whip and the woman cowered behind the statue. He moved toward her and she circled the statue, staying on the opposite side from the man. He snapped the whip again and again. The woman looked frantically around looking for escape, but found none. Eventually, she began to climb upon the statue, attempting to avoid the man with the whip.

He snapped the whip again and again as he approached the tiny woman. She climbed higher onto the statue until she was above its waist, but there were no other good footholds for her to climb higher. As she attempted to move around the statue to avoid the man with the whip, her footing slipped and she slid downward. As she struggled to move and climb, she slipped even further until she had the tip of the god's huge penis situated at the joining of her legs. She continued to struggle to avoid the man with the whip and slipped again, and the god's huge penis slipped a few inches into her exposed vagina. As she struggled to move, the huge stone penis penetrated deeper and deeper into the tiny woman!

By now the black man's penis was also fully erect. He tossed away the whip and stepped onto the base of the statue. From there he wrapped an arm around the tiny woman's waist as he pressed his massive erection between her butt cheeks. The woman squirmed and wriggled, attempting to free herself, but his huge black cock slipped deeper and deeper into her anus.

Now,the woman was completely suspended from the massive phallus of the statue and the black man's cock. Her feet waved uselessly in the air as he began pumping his cock into her anus while he moved his hands to her breasts. He thrust into her again and again as he tweaked and tugged on her nipples.

Slowly the movements of the tiny woman shifted from struggles to synchronous with the strokes of the man. Before long the room was filled with her moans and exclamations of pleasure as the double penetration continued. Her head was leaning back against the man as he plumbed the depths of her anus. His thrusts were causing her impaled pussy to ride up and down on the massive stone erection of the huge statue.

Her cries of pleasure intensified as the pace of the black man's thrusts increased. She was crying "YES!" and begging for "MORE!" As he pumped his huge cock into her faster and faster.

The tiny woman screamed, in the apparent throes of her powerful climax, as the man pumped furiously into her. Perspiration slickened his body as he bellowed, "CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" And his pelvis jerked powerfully as he injected blast after blast of semen into the tiny woman's anus.

When the uncontrollable thrusts of just orgasm had subsided, the big man wrapped his arms around the tiny woman and lifted her up, then gently placed her on the floor in front of him. She looked up at the man with a grateful smile, then they walked off the stage, hand in hand, his semen running down the back of her legs.

The stage lights dimmed and the room lights increased. Throughout the room people were engaged in various sexual activities. Some were petting and kissing, others were clearly involved in mutual masturbation, and several were engaged in intercourse.

After about a 20 minute intermission during which more champagne was served and there was some change in the occupants of some seats, the house lights dimmed and the stage was illuminated. Soon four naked people sauntered onto the stage. There was a small padded table in the center of the stage.

The men began to kiss and caress the exposed woman, soon stroking her breasts and pubic area. "Oh, yes! Make me so hot! Make me feel SO SEXY!"

The woman laid on the table and the men surrounded her, a man began to suckle each breast while the last man spread her legs and began to lick her exposed pussy. This continued for several moments until the woman exclaimed, "Please! I want COCK! FILL ME with COCK!"

The men lifted her off the table and a man with a huge cock stepped behind her at the foot of the table. He pressed his huge cock between her buttocks, sitting back onto the table and pulling her on top of him. His huge cock slipped into her anus and she exclaimed, "Yes!"

A second man stepped between her legs holding his even longer penis in his hand. She lifted and spread her legs wider, allowing the audience to see the cock impaling her anus as the second man pushed his cock into her pussy. The two men began to thrust into the woman with a synchronized pattern.

Finally, the third man approached the head of the table. He was more normally endowed, and the woman signaled for him to approach. When she could reach him, she pulled him towards her, and she quickly opened her mouth and took his cock deep inside. She pushed and pulled, encouraging him to fuck her mouth.

She had a huge cock in her ass, another very large cock in her pussy, plus another cock in her mouth. All were pumping her full of cock. She was humping against the guys filling her pussy and ass, she was pulling on the hips of the guy filling her mouth.

Soon she began to tug and pull on her own nipples, clearly overwhelmed with sexual passion. The men were thrusting furiously into her, filling each opening with powerful cocks. Her body was spasming and she was tugging forcefully on her nipples.

As her climaxes continued first one man bellowed as his hips jerked uncontrollably with the effects of his climax pouring into her. Then another exploded into her. Finally, the man at her head bellowed, "I'M CUMMING!" As he pulled out of her mouth and shot stream after stream after stream of white cum over her chest and breasts and face.

When the man underneath slipped out, and the other man stepped back, the audience could clearly see streams of semen oozing out of her pussy and anus. She waved to the crowd as the men carried the table away.

When the lights came up, nearly everyone was engaged in one sexual activity or another. I was caressing Lisa's nipple and stroking her clitoris. I knew that she was extremely close to her orgasm, so I asked, "Now, or later?"

"I want to walk through town with my nipples cutting holes in my blouse and my pussy absolutely on fire with need! Then I will attack you and take my pleasure with you!"

"OK!" I removed my hands from her breast and pussy, allowing her to pull her blouse back into place. Then we started back to our hotel.

"I really want to try anal, and sex with an anal vibrator and you in my pussy! Let's stop at that sex shop along the way back to the hotel."

Who was I to argue? Besides, I knew that Lisa was going to do exactly what she wanted, so I should not argue.

When we entered the sex shop she immediately asked, "Where are the anal vibrators?" The attendant pointed toward a shelf near the back wall.

Lisa looked over the selection and grabbed one labeled 'The Rectifier'. It was about 9" long and approaching 3" in diameter and used two D cell batteries. Plus it had an extension or neck to hold it in place in the anus. It was by far the biggest one on the shelf!

She handed it to me and said, "Get spare batteries with it."

I paid for the vibrator and the attendant inserted one set of batteries and turned it on to verify that it was working. Then he turned it off and started to put it into a bag.

But Lisa interrupted, "I'll wear it, please." And she extended her hand. The attendant looked surprised but did as requested. Lisa hiked up her skirt, slowly pressed the huge dildo into her ass, then turned it on to a setting high enough that it could be heard all around.

"Oh, wow! You had better get me back to the room REALLY SOON!" She exclaimed.

I took the extra batteries and we walked out of the store with her buzzing loudly. As we walked, Lisa was making lewd comments and suggestions all along the way. "I want your COCK filling my pussy! I want to feel it buzzing inside me too!" "Would you DO ME right here? Right now?" "I'm so hot I think that my PUSSY IS MELTING!" And on and on and on.

When we were together in the all glass elevator, Lisa took my hand, pulled up her short skirt, and placed my hand on her bare pussy. Then she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. The sound of the vibrations in the closed space of the elevator was extremely loud! When the doors opened, I removed my hand from under her skirt, but she held on to my cock and led me to our room.

Before the door was closed Lisa had pulled off her blouse and skirt and was attacking my clothes. As soon as my shirt and pants were off, she was on her knees and sucking on my cock.

Then she paused and lay back on the bed. "Turn that thing all the way up to HI, then I want your cock deep inside me!"

I dis as she asked, and when my cock was inside her I could feel the vibrations actually shaking my cock inside her! I lay with my cock embedded deep within her and I tweaked and tugged on her nipples. "OH. MY. GOD! I think I'm going to cum just like this! PUMP IT IN MY PUSSY, HARD! MAKE ME CUM AND CUM AND CUM! DON'T STOP! MAKE ME CUM HARD AGAIN AND AGAIN AND EVEN HARDER AGAIN!! NEVER WANT TO STOP CUMMING!!!"

I lifted her legs onto my arms so that I could reach her breasts while I drove my cock deep into her molten pussy. In only moments she was spasming with orgasmic contractions. I pumped my hard cock into her faster and harder, and her climaxes built and grew. I slipped my hand between us and rubbed her clit while making sure that my cock was rubbing firmly against her G-spot. Her orgasm was the most intense I had ever witnessed.