An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The powerful vibrations were shaking my cock deep inside her. This was having a powerful effect on me as well as her. It was far better than the best vibrating pocket pussy ever invented!

My cock was vibrating and sliding through her gripping, spasming wet pussy. She was moaning and crying out in passionate delight while I thrust my hard cock deeper into her quivering pussy.

The stimulation was pushing me towards my orgasm, but I continued to drive into her spasming depths again and again. I was sweating profusely as I repeatedly thrust myself deep into her molten core.

Until I could resist no longer. The wall of my restraint collapsed and I began to flood her womb with my semen. Wave after wave of my essence poured into her depths as my body jerked with powerful orgasmic spasms shooting my hot cum into her with unrelenting force. I had never experienced such a powerful eruption. I'm sure that I had never injected that much semen into her ever before.

Then I was spent! I collapsed onto her and she seemed almost comatose for several minutes. Then she said, "Could you get that thing out of my ass?"

We both laughed, and I worked to remove the massive dildo from her rectum. I turned it off and set it aside, then we cuddled together, kissing and promising our love for all time.

Day 3

We awoke late, staying in bed and playing for quite a while. After lunch, Lisa said that she wanted to run some errands by herself, if I wouldn't mind. I kissed her and said I would hang around the room and do some reading, so hurry back as soon as she could. She returned around 5 PM, took a shower by herself and dressed for dinner. After dinner, we changed into clothes to go out on the town, including a short skirt and nearly transparent blouse. Lisa said that she was going to wear the remote control vibrator, so I could have fun playing with the controls.

We stopped in at several strip clubs that we had not visited, and spent some time. A couple of them had a good mix of both male and female dancers, and we hung around for a few sets. I had fun running the remote control, and Lisa was nearly bending over a few times when I ran the power up fairly high. As we walked back toward the hotel, Lisa said "Really turn it UP!"

I did as asked until Lisa was nearly vibrating from the effects of the internal vibrator. As we walked, Lisa was holding on to my arm for support and balance. "Fuck my ass! Please? Fuck my ass and make me cum! NOW! Right Now! Right Here!"

I scanned the area and saw a shadowed area at the side of one of the big hotels. Lisa bent over and flipped up her skirt, showing me her naked buttocks. I pressed my cock into her anus and began to thrust into her. I also turned up the vibrator substantially higher. "YES! YES!! YES!!! MAKE ME CUM!!!" I pounded my cock into her faster and harder until Lisa's legs began to fail her. I supported her hips as I continued to thrust furiously into her bottom until my own orgasm erupted and I blasted spray upon spray into her rectum.

Then I turned the remote control vibrator off and held her arm as we walked back to our hotel and our room. We headed to the shower, that's when I noticed IT! She had a tattoo where her pubic hair had been: "Reserved for MATT"!

"Is that what you were doing all afternoon?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yes. Do you like it?"

"I love the sentiment, but you didn't need to do that. I know that you are true to me, as I am true to you."

"You have done so many wonderful things to show me how committed you are to me and our relationship. I wanted to do something tangible to declare my commitment to you."

"You publicly accepted my proposal of marriage, you wear my ring! No more of a declaration of commitment was necessary." Then I added, "But I love it! Thank you." And I kissed her.

After our shower was over and we had dried each other off, I asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Just a little, but not as much as I expected."

I led her to the bed and had her lay down with her legs hanging off the side. Then I kissed the tattoo. And I kissed it some more. Then I kissed a little lower, and still lower until I was kissing her pussy lips. She sighed. Then I licked her slit. She moaned, so I licked it some more, delving my tongue into her slit as I did so. Her hips rose up to meet me. I licked her slit again and again, dipping my tongue into her slit and gathering some of the increasing flow of her feminine nectar. Soon she was moaning and humping her hips up to me with every stroke.

"Please?"

"Please, what?" I asked, knowing full well what she was asking for.

"Please make me cum!"

I pressed my tongue deeper into her slit, probing her pussy as far as my tongue would reach, then flicking her clitoris with the tip of my tongue.

"OH!" she exclaimed and her hips lurched up to me.

I repeated this numerous times.

"PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM!"

I began to focus exclusively on her little nub of pleasure, circling her clitoris with my tongue again and again.

"OH! OH! OH! MORE!"

I sucked her clit between my lips and began to suck it in and out between my lips, her hips arched to me. Then I slipped a finger into her, caressing her G-spot as I sucked her clit between my lips. She screamed and went rigid. I eased off a little and she began forcefully pumping her pussy against my mouth while I stroked her G-spot. Orgasms rocked her body over and over. I continued to lick and suck at her clit while stroking the inside of her pussy and I could feel the orgasmic contractions of her vagina as they squeezed my finger. I continued on and on, eliciting climax following climax until finally she grabbed my hair, pulling me up on top of her and saying, "Enough! I can't take any more!"

I allowed her to guide me up onto the bed. I helped her adjust her position until we were both lying on the bed, side by side. "I love you, you know." I said softly into her ear.

"And I love you, too. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

"I don't know how I have been so lucky as to have you in my life. But I'm certainly glad that you're here!"

We snuggled and cuddled until we drifted off to sleep.

Day 4

The next day would be our last in Sin City. We awoke happy and made love slowly and gently. We drifted back to sleep, only to repeat that a couple hours later.

My alarm sounded at 11 o'clock and we packed up and prepared to head to the airport. We took an early afternoon flight to get home to be ready to work the next morning. Since it was a daytime flight, we cuddled and talked, but did nothing explicit.

The days and weeks rolled past with us spending nearly every night together. We found a four bedroom house that had easy access to the freeway for me,and was in the Medina market for Lisa. We bought it and I sold my condo. We met many of our new neighbors, and set our wedding date.

As we got to know our neighbors, we learned that two of the couples who we really liked were members of the Universal Hedonist Society. Neither of us had ever heard about this organization before.

As we talked about it with them, it sounded like nudists will a social conscience, or something like that. Their basic approach was that which reduces the most pain and suffering, and enhances pleasure is good.

We began joining them for some of their meetings. Then we decided that was where we would be married. Our wedding announcement indicated that the ceremony would be 'clothing optional' which caused a bit of a stir among many of those we had invited. But by the wedding day things had calmed down. (Those few who would be truly offended by nudity were encouraged to visit us in our new home for congratulations rather than attending the wedding service.)

Brittany was the leader of the local Society and was a recognized member of the clergy. It was her who had mentioned that an all nude wedding was traditional in the Society, although it was not uniformly practiced. When we suggested a clothing optional service, she wholeheartedly endorsed the concept.

Other than Lisa, Brittany was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She had delivered a baby about three months before, and rarely wore a bra. She really did not like wearing a bra and it interfered with her ability to nurse her son on demand.

The day of the wedding I wore a bright red bow tie, nothing else. Lisa wore a cream colored veil pulled back over her head, and that was all. She was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen! My best man wore a black bow tie, and her bride's maid wore flowers in her hair. Brittany, the officiant wore a white collar around her neck.

As was traditional, I and the best man waited in front of the officiant while the bridesmaid walked down the center aisle, followed by the bride, Lisa. The bridesmaid was lovely, but my manhood began to rise when Lisa walked into view! She is by far the most spectacular woman I have ever seen!

As we stood in front of Brittany, I observed just how beautiful she was. Her breasts were high and full, shaped more like a bullet with nipples rather than a ski slope. Since she was nursing her son, droplets of milk formed at her nipples and dripped to the floor in front of her. She was trim and shapely with just a hint of a curve to her abdomen.

As she began the service, she recounted how we experienced an almost magnetic attraction from the very beginning, how we met on the plane as we each returned from our own Alaska adventures. And how we have been nearly inseparable ever since.

We each had written our own vows, promising our love for each other, to cherish one another and support each other, in sickness and in health, come what may.

Brittany then said, "By the power vested in me by the State of Ohio, I am pleased to pronounce you husband and wife. You may be joined together. I encourage all of you to join in the festival of love that this marriage represents. Share your love and joy in whatever form you may choose."

With that, a large foam pad was placed on the floor where we stood. Lisa knelt and took my nearly hard penis into her mouth until I was totally rigid. Then she guided me to the floor. She straddled my hips and guided my manhood to the entrance of her sex, then she lowered herself onto me, impaling herself on my manhood.

She began to move up and down, forward and back on me while I caressed her beautiful breasts. I could hear others engaging in other passionate activities, but I only had eyes for my beautiful new bride, Lisa.

She rode on my cock vigorously while I looked into her eyes and watched her bountiful breasts. I am convinced that she could make me cum just by my watching her face and breasts. She was intentionally squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles on every stroke and that was having an effect on both of us.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Brittany and her husband making love beside us. Lisa quickly looked at them and smiled, then redoubled her efforts as she rode me. I could feel her internal muscles gripping me fiercely, then I saw her abdomen undulated as she began her first climax. She sank even deeper to drive me further into her as she pumped her hips against me. Then her hips began to lurch and flail uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm gripped her.

I rolled her backwards gently, never breaking the contact of our loins. I pumped into her spasming vagina forcefully as her climax rolled on and on. I picked up her legs and drove myself into her depths again and again as she moaned, "Oh! Oh! OH! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I knew that Lisa wanted me to fill her with my semen, and I wanted that as well. I pumped into her harder and faster, driving myself into her deeper and deeper. She was calling, "YES! YES!! YESSSS!!!" a sound that reverberated around the room.

Then I groaned a powerful groan as my own climax erupted into her. Like a volcano I shot my hot semen into Lisa's depths again and again. My hips jerked forward with each powerful orgasmic spray, filling her pussy with my hot cum. I don't think that I ever had such a powerful orgasm before. I was consumating our marriage and displaying my love for Lisa.

When I collapsed onto her heaving breasts, I held her to me. Through the roaring in my ears I could hear cheers and applause. Our friends and community were overjoyed by our love and our marriage!

The reception was held in the attached community hall. Nearly everyone was nude when dinner was served. After dinner and wine, a band made up mostly of members of the Society, played dance music. It was wonderfully erotic as we danced naked together.

It was late when we put on a few clothes for the drive to our new home. Once inside we quickly shed our clothes and headed to our bedroom to once again consumate our marriage. We made slow, sweet love again and again for much of the night. Then we made love again when we awakened the next morning.

Later that day we welcomed friends and family who could not attend the wedding ceremony. Then we celebrated our wedding by making love once again.

A few months later we celebrated a delayed honeymoon. We had learned from friends in the Hedonist Society about a private island resort in the Caribbean Islands that caters exclusively to nudist couples. The resort relys on word of mouth for referrals and does no advertising. They have a website, but it is not advertised and would be very difficult to locate without the exact URL.

The website indicated that the resort is nude only, clothing prohibited. Public sexual activity is permitted, actually encouraged, but is prohibited in the dining room, pools, and public hot tubs, for sanitary reasons. The site made a point of saying that any non-injurious activities between consenting adults were welcome. It also said something about staff being free to do whatever they might choose in their off hours. Pictures showed a beautiful beach, nude people canoeing, snorkeling, and other recreational activities.

We took a flight to Miami and a puddle jumper to a nearby island, then a catamaran to the island. It was a little strange, but freeing, to be traveling for a week carrying only a tiny overnight bag with little more than our toiletries!

As we stood checking in, there was a couple having sex in the lobby.

The desk clerk said, "That's the Olsens. They are here to celebrate their 35th anniversary. After they slipped into the UN-changing room where they removed their clothes, they came out, kissed, and one thing led to the next! It happens frequently." He said with an understanding air.

We got checked in and undressed., received the key and map to our cottage, and we were on our way! Lisa wanted to wander around the grounds, but I suggested that we go to our cottage, drop our bag, and get some sunscreen. She saw the sense in that, so we did.

As we walked through the grounds, we passed one of the pools where one couple was engaged in cunnilingus as the girl sat on the apron of the pool, another couple was engaged in fellatio, and another couple was engaged in intercourse. But none were in a position where their fluids would be introduced into the pool water.

Lisa lay down on a lounger near the pool and lifted her arms to me. I joined her, kissing her and slipping my erection slowly into her welcoming channel of love. I pumped into her slowly, deeply, lovingly. I slid myself deeply again and again. Then I shifted my weight onto my elbows so that I could caress her breasts and nipples as I thrust my manhood into her depths.

Lisa's hips pumped against me with increasing urgency as I pumped into her again and again. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her faster and faster. I was happy to oblige, thrusting harder and faster into her welcoming wetness.

Then she began to pump against me frantically as her body dissolved into spasms and orgasmic contractions. I continued to toy with her nipples as I drove my engorged manhood ever faster and harder into her spasming pussy. My own climax was imminent! I stood on the precipice of a cataclysmic explosion. Then it happened! My hips were jerking as I sprayed my essence into Lisa's core. Again and again I thrust powerfully into her spasming vagina as I poured load after load of my semen into her depths. I poured myself into her until I had given her myself completely, then I collapsed.

As we lay there recovering, an attendant walked past us and discreetly dropped off a towel saying, "You may want this later." I lay embedded deep within Lisa for many minutes until she began to move. Then I took the towel and placed it at the point of our joining as I withdrew from her tunnel of love.

A flood of white goo poured onto the towel from her open entrance. We looked around to see that our lounger had moved many feet across the patio. Lisa laughed, which caused another flood of our fluids to be expelled onto the towel. She wiped up the remainder of the fluids as she stood. I nodded to the helpful attendant as we walked on.

The resort was all that it advertised and much more! As we walked along the beautiful beach we passed numerous couples engaged in various sexual activities. We waded into the warm ocean water and swam and played in the relaxing waves. Then we simply walked out onto the beach, allowing the water to drip and dry on our naked bodies.

We walked back to our room, opening the door with the keypad code provided at check-in. We stepped into the comfortably large shower. We washed each other thoroughly, playing with each other's body until we were thoroughly aroused. Lisa bent forward and grasped the security bar, spreading her legs wide in an obvious invitation. I stepped up behind her and pushed my rejuvenated erection into her welcoming pussy.

Lisa pushed back against me as I thrust into her. I reached around her body to toy with her nipples as I pumped myself into her again and again. I was amazed at how quickly Lisa reached another orgasm! I held her hips and pumped into her faster and faster. Soon I was frantic with the need to climax! I blasted my semen into Lisa as my climax engulfed me. Over and over I shot more of myself into her, until I collapsed against her back.

The water continued to spray over us until we both were able to stand. Then we turned off the water, dried off, and snuggled in bed for a short nap.

The dinner hours were drawing to a close as we walked into the restaurant. The hostess, a shapely local, led us to a table that was occupied by another couple who had apparently just arrived. She spread towels on our chairs and gave us menus.

We introduced ourselves to Ron and Sandra who appeared to be somewhat older than we were. They had just arrived. Sandra commented that it was like there was an aphrodisiac in the air, they had more sex since their arrival than they would normally have in a week or two! We agreed that the air of permissiveness had fueled our libido as well.

They were a pleasant couple and we learned that they were Hedonists as well. We decided to all take out some canoes the next morning and explore a bit of the island. Our waitress overhead the conversation and suggested that the restaurant could provide box lunches that we could take along. We all agreed that sounded like a good idea, so we placed orders for those as well.

While it was a little disconcerting at first sitting naked with new acquaintances and conducting casual conversation, it quickly became more comfortable. Sandra had much smaller breasts than Lisa and they sagged a little. Ron seemed to really enjoy the view of Lisa's large, full breasts, his eyes returned to them again and again. He looked every bit the way one might think of an accountant, which he was. As the meal progressed, Sandra asked whether we were swingers. Lisa said that we were not, and further commented that this was our delayed honeymoon. That brought a whole new round of excitement.