An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her on her back in the middle of the bed, spread her legs and entered her soggy pussy in one strong stroke. I pumped my cock deep into her again and again, then lifted her legs for even deeper penetration. My cock was rubbing firmly against her G-spot as I pumped her pussy full of my cock. I could feel her body's spasms as climax after climax rolled through her. I watched her full breasts bounce in rhythm to the movement of our love making. My arousal was climbing to higher and higher levels until I could contain it no longer.

"UUUUNNNGGGGGHHHH!" I bellowed as I poured my semen deep into Lisa, blast after powerful blast. I filled her pussy to overflowing and could hear the squishing sound as I continued to thrust into her. Then I allowed her legs to relax as I rested my head on her heaving, soft breast. We held each other for a long time, soaking in our shared love for each other and the contentment of that shared emotion.

"I love you so much," she finally managed to gasp.

"I know, and I love you just as much!" I replied.

We lay together, arms and legs tangled, murmuring endearments. Finally, Lisa said, "I'm hungry!" We decided to have a pizza delivered, and we lay in bed while we waited for it to be delivered. When the doorbell rang, we were both still in bed and naked. "I'll get it," she said as she rose and headed towards the door. I followed a little ways behind. She answered the door completely in the buff, to the amazement of the delivery boy. His eyes were as big as saucers and he couldn't find his voice to say anything! Lisa politely closed the door and headed to the kitchen laughing. "Did you SEE his face!?!"

We sat naked in the kitchen, eating our pizza, drinking wine, and talking. We talked more about our get-away trip, we talked more about what we wanted in a house, and we talked more about our future together. We agreed that our respective ownership share of the new house would be determined by the percentage of funds provided by each of us. While we planned for our marriage to last, I had been married before and she was a realtor who saw problems first-hand and knew this could be a source of contention if we were to separate.

The serious talk had dampened our ardor. After dinner we watched an 'R' rated romantic comedy which rekindled our passion. By the time the show was over, we were both revved up and ready to go.

Lisa asked me to sit in an overstuffed chair in the living room. She straddled the arms of the chair, which spread her legs obscenely wide, and lowered herself onto my cock. Her breasts were directly in front of my face, so I sucked one nipple into my mouth.

Lisa bounced up and down on my cock, the effort tightening her internal vaginal muscles around my cock with every stroke. It was Nirvana! Her tight pussy was gripping my cock, her beautiful breasts were filling my mouth and hands, I could never ask for more!

I knew that she was approaching her climax, so I took some of her vaginal fluids to moisten my fingers and I began to caress her clitoris. Lisa began to jerk and flail as her climax engulfed her. I lifted her and rested her back in the seat of the chair while I supported her hips and pumped my cock deep inside her again and again.

Her orgasm ricocheted through her as I thrust myself deep into her again and again. Her breasts bounced and swayed as I pumped into her over and over. I could feel my own climax building and building until my dam broke and I flooded her with my semen.

I pulled her into my arms and carried her to the bedroom, our bodies still joined. We held each other for quite a while before going into the bathroom to prepare for bed. When we returned to the bed, we wrapped around each other in a safe cocoon of our own making.

I had asked Lisa to visit a jeweler to verify her ring size, and I made inquiries about jewelers who were known for quality diamonds and good inventory. I wanted this ring to be very special! I received a few recommendations of places in downtown that catered to a quality clientele, not just a mall store. Then I arranged to be out of the office Thursday afternoon to go shopping.

Several people in my office were becoming aware that I was involved in a serious relationship. Some of the young women were so excited about it and wanted to know about everything. (They wouldn't have been able to handle it if I told them EVERYTHING!) But they had heard me asking about jewelers, and they knew that I was taking Thursday afternoon off, so it didn't take a big stretch to figure out what I was planning.

Their excitement had given me an idea. I had met a few of Lisa's friends and co-workers and I was sure that they were excited and curious about 'us'. And Lisa's birthday was approaching in just over a week. I called one of her friends from work and asked her to invite 10 or 12 friends for a surprise birthday party at a local restaurant. It would be my treat.

As usual, we spent every night except Thursday night together. I had visited two jewelers that afternoon and had decided on the ring. I ordered a round diamond solitaire just slightly over 2 carats, clear, VVS1, and a perfect cut. It was expensive, but slightly less than I had expected. I gave them her ring size and they assured me that it would be ready by the middle of next week, so I would have it before her birthday party. It would look wonderful with a simple gold band.

I told Lisa that I wanted to take her out to dinner for her birthday the next weekend. I said that there would be a photographer at the restaurant and I wanted some pictures of the two of us to put in my office and in our new home.

"So not too slutty," she said.

"And it will be fairly close to where you work, so we could run into people you know."

"So, maybe not slutty at all," she said with some disappointment.

"But I'll make it up to you. Remember, Las Vegas is coming up soon!"

"I definitely have not forgotten THAT. I've been thinking about what to wear, and what to NOT wear! You're going to LOVE it!"

"I'm sure that I will."

That Friday evening I pulled out a couple large camping mattresses and put them on the patio. After dinner, Lisa asked what they were doing out there.

"They're for us." I said matter-of-factly.

"For us?" She queried. Then she brightened, "We're going to sleep out on the patio, and make love under the stars!?!"

"Only if you would like...."

"Oh, I like!" Then she continued, "Won't the neighbors hear?"

"Possibly, but probably not."

"Could they see?"

"Only if they chose to come and look over the fence."

"But it IS POSSIBLE that they could hear and see us?!"

Seeing her excitement at this possibility, I agreed, "Yes it IS POSSIBLE that the neighbors could hear or see us as we make love on the patio."

Lisa was pulling off her clothes and draping them over the kitchen chairs. "Come on! HURRY UP!" She said as she piled the last of her clothes on the chair. I stripped down and quickly joined her.

She was already extremely excited at the prospect of making love outside, under the stars, where it might be possible to be heard or seen. However, we had the entire evening before us, so I wanted to prolong our pleasure. As I approached, Lisa lifted her arms to me.

We kissed and fondled. I kissed her neck and throat and shoulders, and she returned the same. I kissed her breasts and caressed their outer curves. I licked her nipples, then I sucked on them.

She understood that I wanted to prolong our love making, so she rolled on top of me and she licked, then sucked, and finally nipped on my nipples. She looked at me with partially lidded eyes and kissed down over my abdomen until she reached my pubic hair, then she looked down as she gripped my erection.

Lisa looked directly into my eyes as she extended her tongue and licked all around the sensitive head of my cock. Then she licked along the underside of my cock from base to tip. She played like this again and again, never taking my cock into her mouth. Her eye contact was intense, and I was beginning to dribble pre-coital fluid. Then she shifted and lay on her back beside me.

I moved to the superior position, sitting up, straddling her hips. I traced my fingers up along the outer curves of her breasts and she shuddered. I traced my finger tips over her breasts and across her nipples. I traced them down across her firm abdomen.

Then I bent over and began to lightly brush my tongue over her nipples. Lisa was beginning to pant a little bit. I caressed her breasts and flicked my tongue over her distended nipples again and again. Then I began to suck on first one nipple while caressing the other, then reversing the process.

Lisa had climaxed once with only nipple stimulation and I wanted her to be nearly that excited now. When I had pushed her as far as possible, I stopped and shifted my position to lower on her body. I licked and sucked on her soft skin, under her breasts and all over her abdomen

I nuzzled in her beautiful pubic bush, savoring the delightful aroma. Finally I pushed her legs farther apart, and I began to kiss and lick her inner thighs. She voluntarily spread her legs wider, allowing me greater access to her private areas.

I ran my tongue along her outer labia, then again along the inner edges, first one side then the other. When I dipped the tip of my tongue into her flowing slit and traced its length, her hips jerked, and she cried out, "DO ME!"

But I wanted her to be wild with desire. I traced her wet slit again and again, slightly deeper with each pass. When I finally flicked her clitoris with my tongue, she yelled, "YES!!" As her hips lurched upward.

I traced still deeper into her slit and swirled my tongue around her distended clitoris again and again. She was humping against my face and loudly begging, "PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE!!"

I realized that she was hoping that someone would hear us. I sucked on her clitoris and she screamed, "YES!!" I sucked on her clit again and again, then I slipped a finger into her pussy and began to caress her G-spot. Lisa SCREAMED, "YESSSS!!!" As her climax EXPLODED and her body shuddered.

I continued to suck on her clitoris and stroke her G-spot as her entire body shook and she squirted her feminine fluids. Then I quickly shifted position and slipped my rigid manhood deep into her spasming pussy. Her climaxes continued on as I pumped my cock deep into her again and again. I watched her bountiful breasts as they bounced in rhythm to my thrusts. I was pumping furiously into her depths while her vaginal contractions gripped my cock. Soon I was also erupting into her depths. Blast after blast of my semen shot deep into her spasming core. My body jerked and pumped my seed into her depths, spattering her womb with my essence. When I had no more to give, I collapsed onto her heaving chest.

After several minutes of recovery, while we basked in the afterglow of our love making, I said, "I hope that the neighbors enjoyed that as much as I did!"

"I was loud?"

"My Love, you were effusive and exuberant. I know that the possibility of being heard and/or seen was exciting for you, and I am happy that you released your inhibitions and expressed your release."

"I was really loud?"

"I suspect that most of the neighborhood knows that you just experienced a wonderful climax. Well, everyone except old Mr. Wilson, he can't hear anything even with his hearing aids."

"So, I was REALLY LOUD?"

"Yes, my love, you were wonderfully, beautifully, really loud, and I love you for it."

We held each other and cuddled for a long while, talking and simply basking in the glow of our coupling. But the camping mattress over the concrete patio was becoming hard, and we had a nice, comfortable bed inside, so we moved to my bedroom.

We took a warm shower together and dried each other off. We climbed into bed and talked and kissed and fondled and teased and cuddled. Then we drifted off to sleep.

We alternated houses and beds during the next several days as had become our custom. We made love nearly every night, and sometimes several times.

Saturday evening arrived and I took Lisa to the restaurant for dinner. The hostess led us back to a private dining room, and all of her friends shouted "Surprise!" As we walked into the room. Lisa was truly surprised and moved by the whole thing.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and all of her friends laughed and joked throughout the evening. The staff was just bringing her birthday cake to the table when I got up from my seat. I stood beside Lisa, then I knelt on one knee. I pulled the jewelry box from my pocket and I said, "Lisa, would you make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?"

Of course, we had already covered this, but now we had witnesses. I opened the jewelry box and her eyes went wide. "Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Then I slipped the ring onto her finger. She held it up and the diamond seemed to illuminate the entire room.

She kissed me again, very deeply, then she showed the ring to all of the other guests. As we settled down to eat our cake, Lisa kept pausing to look at her ring.

When dinner was over, everyone congratulated her and complimented her on the beautiful ring. When we were settled in the car, Lisa punched my arm. "Birthday party, my ASS! You were engineering an engagement party!"

"Well, maybe a little bit of both." I acknowledged.

"Thank you! That was so special. Thank you for including my friends."

"This way I have witnesses who can verify that you said 'Yes.' There's no backing out now!" I said with a smile.

"That goes both ways, you know. But I don't think that either of us needs to worry." She said as she smiled warmly.

We went home and made love, then made love again. Finally, she asked, "How much did this cost?"

I answered, "You don't want to know. But you are definitely worth every penny!" And I kissed her. We wrapped into each other's arms and settled down to sleep.

The next week was extremely busy with preparations for our upcoming mini-vacation, but we managed to spend every night together. I packed everything in my roll-on bag and a shoulder case. We checked one bag for Lisa in addition to her roll-on and her large purse.

But she was gorgeous! Whatever she wanted to bring was worth it!

Lisa was wearing a thin blouse with a deep, scoop neck and no bra. Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin fabric and their motion was mesmerizing. She also wore a short, denim skirt that buttoned up the front, under which I knew that she wore nothing else!

I simply wore a polo shirt and khakis, but I was traveling commando.

I had scheduled our flight for a late afternoon departure; we could leave work a little early to arrive late Wednesday evening and actually have FIVE nights in Vegas! We would board about 6 PM and arrive around 9 PM with the two hour time change. The down side of that was that the cabin would not be very dark, so we might be somewhat limited in our sexual activities on the flight. But I was confident that Lisa would find a way!

We had first-class seats and we confided with the stewardess that this was our engagement celebration, Lisa flashed her new diamond and the stewardess was adequately impressed, so she kept our champagne glasses full.

As the flight droned on, the pilot finally turned down the lights, and Lisa requested a blanket. We raised the armrest between us and she snuggled into my arms. I kissed her neck and ears as she pulled the hem of her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt. I slipped my hands under her blouse to caress her beautiful breasts. She also released several strategically placed buttons on her skirt, so that I could reach through the opening to caress the hairless lips of her pussy. After a few minutes, Lisa was squirming in her seat as her sexual need increased.

I held her close, caressing her breasts and nipples with one hand and stroking the growing wetness of her vaginal opening. As we flew on, Lisa was becoming extremely wet and her nipples were firm and distended. She whispered, "Do you think that we could both go to the bathroom?" I looked around, and so did she. Nearly every reading light in the First Class cabin was turned on; no one was sleeping. "Oh..." was her comment.

I continued to caress her bounteous breasts, playing with her nipples and occasionally tugging on one or the other. Her slit was awash with her juices and I was easily able to dip a finger into her to stroke her pussy. Lisa was nearly unable to control herself, but there was a fairly steady stream of passengers coming and going from the restroom. She whispered, "I need to cum so badly! Why is everyone using our bathroom?!"

With that I began to tug on her nipples a little more firmly and I began to caress her clitoris with my juice slickened fingers. I rubbed firm circles around her clit with my fingers again and again, then a little faster, and a little faster still. Lisa uttered a choked cry as her body went stiff in my arms, then shook with orgasmic spasms. I gently reduced the intensity of my stimulation and she relaxed in my arms. "Oooh, that was good! But I was planning to take care of you, too!"

"I am fine for now. You know how much pleasure it gives me to watch you climax like that. When we get to Vegas, we'll find a way for you to make it up to me."

"We certainly will! But now, I really need to go to the bathroom." She buttoned her skirt and straightened out her blouse and headed down the aisle. I saw the stewardess give her a big wink as they passed one another.

We landed in Las Vegas right on time. We retrieved her checked bag, grabbed a taxi, and checked into our hotel. The room was everything I had hoped it would be. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub for two that looked like it was made for sex. We had a balcony with a view of the city, and a king size bed. There was also a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us.

Lisa quickly changed her skirt into one that was more scandalous, a short red mini skirt that had a slit up the left side all the way to the waist. One wrong move, or an errant breeze would expose her naked pussy! Then we headed out to explore the strip.

It was after 11 PM but the sidewalks were very busy. Many people were dressed outrageously, others were clearly tourists. We had passed several strip clubs when Lisa suggested that we go into one. "I've never been in a strip club before. I will feel safe with you and this place doesn't look too bad."

We went in, they waive the cover fee for couples, and we found a table that was not too far away from the stage. We ordered beers as a new dancer took the stage. She had big, fake boobs and too much makeup on. She moved to the music and soon had pulled off her top. By the end of her first number she had removed her skirt and blouse so she was dancing in her bra and panties. By the end of the second song she had pulled off her bra. During the third song she played with the strings of her G-string, pulling them out or down, but never fully removing them. Many guys in the front row were tipping her.

"So that's it? The girls prance around the stage for three songs, they drop everything except their G-string, and they collect some tips?"

"Yes, that's the front end. The lap dances and private room dances are where the real money is made."

"OK, I think I understand what a lap dance is. You straddle the guy's hips and have simulated sex, letting your boobs hang in his face, right?"

"It depends on the club and what the laws are. Some places are no contact, others allow the girls to make contact. Never is the patron allowed to touch the dancer. Some dancers only make contact for a little while at the end of the dance, others will make full contact and try to get the guy off rubbing her G-string against his trouser covered erection."

1...45678...11