An Adventure

Story Info
Returning from Alaska I have a REAL adventure!
36.9k words
4.57
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

****************************************************************

I am a 35 year old man who has been divorced for a few years. I decided to take a two week vacation and enjoy an adventure in Alaska, the 49th state, America's last frontier. I signed up for a guided, backcountry camping and hiking trip in the Denali wilderness with a small group of eight guys and two guides.

I had not realized that the vast majority of Denali's over 6 million acres is designated as wilderness. No vehicles or mechanical equipment is permitted in the wilderness area, so we could enjoy millions of acres of unspoiled wilderness.

We hiked and camped in the most beautiful and remote areas of America. We saw grizzly bears and black bears, caribou herds, bull moose, cow and calf moose, Dall sheep, foxes and smaller mammals, and even a wolf pack.

We saw more mountains than I can remember their names, and of course, we saw the Great One, Denali. They say that only about 30% of the people who visit there ever actually see the mountain. It actually makes its own weather and it's usually shrouded with clouds. But we were in the area for nearly two weeks, and we saw it again and again.

But the strangest thing about this adventure started on the flight home. I assume that the airlines have reasons why they route flights the way they do, but in this case, I'm sure glad that they do. The flight from Anchorage to Cleveland included a 9+ hour overnight flight to Atlanta, leaving at 9 PM, followed by a two hour plane change in Atlanta, and a three hour flight to Cleveland.

I was not looking forward to nearly 24 hours of travel, counting travel to the airport, security, travel home, etc. But I would soon change my mind!

I was assigned a window seat near the back of the plane, and was pleased to see that the plane was just a bit over half full. I was even more pleasantly surprised to see that the aisle seat would be occupied by a woman who appeared to be just a few years younger than me, but disappointed when she asked the stewardess for a blanket and pillow. When she had removed her jacket and settled into her seat, I was delighted to see her curvaceous form under a cashmere sweater with a deep V which exposed a deep and delightful cleavage.

Lisa, whose name I soon learned, was an enthusiastic conversationalist and was excited to share stories about her recent adventure. She had also gone on a camping and hiking tour in the Denali wilderness, but it was somewhat toned down from the one I took, with several couples and ladies included in the group hiking for shorter distances and less rugged terrain. But it was still exciting.

As she talked about the trip and the things she saw and did, she bounced up and down, causing her unfettered breasts to bounce wonderfully. When I asked whether she was disappointed in any aspect of her trip, she leaned towards me and conspiratorially said that she had hoped to get to have sex in the wilderness under the stars.

"But you didn't?" I asked.

"I didn't have the chance! There were three married couples, two gay men, a lesbian couple, an androgynous female, and even the guides were a married couple!" She had leaned forward even more as she said this, giving me a spectacular view of her substantial breasts through the deep V of her sweater.

We chatted about Alaska and the amazing adventures each of us had, the sights and the pictures we took. She had taken her phone and a solar charger and had taken hundreds of pictures. I admitted that I was something of a photo geek and my carry-on bag was mostly filled with my camera and multiple lenses. I, too, had carried a solar charger for the several thousand pictures I took.

We talked about our lives and interests, and discovered that we would both be connecting to the same flight to Cleveland. It was an amazing coincidence, even though we lived in different parts of the city. We had many similar interests, and we both obviously enjoyed hiking, camping, the outdoors, and adventure. The conversation was warm and comfortable.

In an abrupt change in the conversation, Lisa asked, "So, do you like what you see?"

I must have looked confused, and she looked down toward her chest. I apologized, "I'm sorry, I should not have been looking...." I said sheepishly.

"You really mean, you didn't intend to be caught looking, right?"

"Well, in my own defense, I had just spent two weeks in the wilderness with only a bunch of guys around, and you are an attractive woman, and..."

She cut off my defense, "I didn't intend to cause you to become defensive, maybe bust your chops just a little. But back to my question: Do you like what you see?"

"You are a very lovely woman, and I am what would be called a 'breast man', so, YES, I very much like what I see."

With another sudden change in the conversation she said, "This is going to be a long flight, and it looks like nearly everyone is asleep. Could I leaned against you and settle down?"

While I thought that talking with Lisa would be wonderful, I understood that it was late, and she probably had had a long day, as I had. So I agreed.

She suggested that I put one leg across the seats, and she could lean against me. That sounded very good. She shifted so that she could scoot her buttocks close to me, then she pulled the blanket over her. When I was having trouble finding an appropriate place for my arms and hands, she asked me to wrap my arms around her. As I did so, she guided my hands up under the hem of her sweater and toward her breasts.

I took the initiative and moved my hands on upwards, taking an overflowing handful of breast in each hand. "Mmmm." She murmured. "Isn't this nice!?"

"Yes, it is extremely nice." I said as I rolled one nipple between my fingers, then the other. "Extremely nice!" I repeated.

After enjoying this intimate contact for quite a while, Lisa wriggled around, then took my right hand and pulled it downward. Down and down, until I passed the hem of her skirt and felt the soft hairs of her pubic bush brushing my hand. As I moved my hand between her open legs, I felt the bare skin of her pussy lips. She kept her pussy lips shaved and hairless! Then I began to caress her moist folds, insinuating my finger between her lips and caressing her pussy. After several minutes of this and my fingers were thoroughly dampened by her feminine juices, I began to caress her clitoris. Her hips were pumping and she was crooning quiet encouragement.

Then she turned her head towards me and said, "I'm going to go to the bathroom. In two minutes I will unlock the door and I want you to come in with me. OK?"

It was pretty clear what she was suggesting, and I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity! I said, "Sure!"

She adjusted her clothing slightly as she pulled off the blanket. Then she walked the few steps to the bathroom. Moments later, I followed. When the door was unlocked, I reached for the handle, but the stewardess placed a hand on my arm. "I will knock if a passenger needs the room for its intended purpose," she said with a smile.

I stepped into the room, closed and locked the door. The small space was extremely crowded with two people, but Lisa shifted around me and unfastened my belt and trousers, dropping them to the floor as she pushed down my underwear. Then she told me to sit on the toilet as she grasped my firm erection. I leaned back as she guided my manhood to her entrance, then she settled down on me with a delighted sigh. "Oh, that feels SO good!" she exclaimed as she pushed her sweater above her breasts and began to ride on my cock. I took her substantial breasts into my hands and began to caress them while she pumped up and down on me. I could feel my cock sliding deep into her moist folds. Her efforts lifting herself caused her vaginal muscles to tighten on every stroke. Her pussy was massaging my cock, her breasts were filling my hands; I was in heaven! I leaned forward to suckle on one of her breasts, placing that hand at the joining of our bodies. As I sucked on her nipple, I also caressed her clitoris, while she pumped up and down on my cock.

Soon Lisa's hips were twitching and jerking as her climax engulfed her. When the first waves of her orgasm had passed, I told her to get up and stand by the sink. I lifted her skirt over her back and entered her from behind, holding her hips for leverage as I pumped forcefully into her. Soon she had the front of her sweater up over her breasts and she was pulling on her nipples as another powerful climatic wave engulfed her. My cock was rubbing across her G-spot with every stroke and she was moaning, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with every stroke.

I had been in the wilderness for two weeks and my climax was quickly approaching. "I'm going to cum!" I spoke urgently into her ear, and then blast after blast of my semen bathed her womb. When my climax had passed, I continued to hold her and support her as she drifted down from her multiple orgasms. When she had regained her sensibilities and balance, she grabbed several paper towels to stem the flow of our combined juices. She adjusted her sweater and skirt, and looked down at my deflating cock and trousers around my ankles. "I think that we just joined the 'mile high' club," she quipped.

"It feels more like the FIVE MILE HIGH club to me!"

"Yes, that was wonderful. I think we should plan on a repeat performance very soon!" she said while I was trying to retrieve my pants and put myself together. When we unlocked the door and moved to our seats, the stewardess smiled at us. After we were settled, she came over and gave Lisa one of the plastic airline wings that they often give to children. "Welcome to the club!" she said with a knowing smile.

I settled into the seat first and Lisa leaned against me like before. She pulled the blanket up over us, I slipped my hands under her sweater and cupped her breasts, and we dozed in sweet contentment.

A couple hours later I awoke to feel her buttocks rubbing against my crotch. While I was becoming erect, there was no way that this would bring me off. "Oh, I see that you're 'up'." Lisa said with a smile. "We still have about four hours until we reach Atlanta. I was thinking maybe we could 'play' a little more?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

She pulled one of my hands down between her legs and spread them for easier access. "You were doing wonderful things for me earlier. Maybe you would like to resume?"

I began to caress her already moist lips while pinching her nipple. Soon I was dipping a finger into her slit and getting my finger wet with her juices. Then I began to alternate between stroking through her slit and caressing her clitoris. Soon she was panting and her hips were pumping. "Please, just a little more? Make me cum? Please??"

I focused more attention onto her clitoris while tugging gently on her nipple, and soon her hips were flailing wildly and she was mewing with half muted exclamations of pleasure. Slowly, I reduced the intensity of my caresses. After a few minutes, Lisa said, "Oh, yes! That was JUST what I was thinking about. Give me a few minutes and I will return the favor!"

"Oh?" I inquired.

"Have patience," she replied crypticly.

After a few minutes she slipped into the space between the seats and pulled the blanket over her head and my lap. Then she began to fumble with my zipper. It was clear that it was going to be difficult for her to open my pants, so helped by opening them. She moved her head over my lap and slipped my rapidly hardening cock into her warm mouth. She began to suck and swirl her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock while pumping her hand on the shaft. She was an extremely talented woman!

She pumped and sucked and swirled on my cock again and again with great skill and enthusiasm. Had I not climaxed just a few hours before, I would already be shooting my load into her mouth. As it was, I could feel the tingling of my impending climax beginning to build.

As she continued to give me the best blow job of my life, I urgently whispered, "Lisa, I'm going to..."

With that she redoubled her efforts sucking, swirling, and pumping on my cock with enthusiasm until I thrust my hips upward deep into her mouth and began to spray load after load of my semen into her throat. Lisa never paused or missed a beat as she sucked and swallowed every drop of my cum down her throat. When it was clear that I had absolutely no more to give her, she finally released my cock, tucking it back into my pants.

I finished fastening my trousers as she climbed up onto the seat, still running her tongue around her lips to capture every last drop of my cum. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "Yum!" before settling back into my arms. Then she leaned back and kissed me.

She was absolutely the most beautiful, sensual, adventurous woman I had ever met. I really wanted to spend much more time with her!

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day after we land in Cleveland?"

"I had a few thoughts, but nothing firmly scheduled," she replied.

"I was thinking...." I said, with a pause, "maybe we could change seats in Atlanta so that we would be sitting together on the flight on to Cleveland?"

"That sounds like a good idea. And,...?"

"And if you don't have any other plans,..."

"Yes?"

"Maybe you would like to join me at my home for some breakfast and some additional recovery from this long flight?"

"That sounds delightful.... especially the time together to recover from this long, overnight flight. I think that a little rest in bed would really be a good idea!"

"You were already planning that weren't you?"

"Well, my tentative plans did include some version of that."

"I'm glad!"

We continued the remainder of the first leg of our journey with her wrapped in my arms, and her breasts in my palms. I was disappointed when the captain announced that she was turning on the 'fasten seat belt' sign in preparation for landing. But I also noticed that it was daylight in Atlanta when we landed.

We walked together to the gate for our connecting flight and persuaded the gate attendant to change some seat assignments so that we would be sitting together for the balance of the trip. I bought some bagels and coffee for us to enjoy while we talked and awaited boarding for the next flight.

The next flight was a smaller aircraft and it was about three fourths full. Plus it was fully daylight now, so we were restricted to holding hands and occasionally kissing as we talked. It was chaste, but erotically stimulating as we reflected on what we had already done, and considered what might lie ahead.

I was parked in Park-n-Fly, a short shuttle ride from the airport. Lisa had taken an Uber to the airport, so she didn't have to worry about her car. We drove the 20 minutes or so to my detached condo, chatting and flirting with sexual innuendo. I offered mild apologies for the disorder of my home, reminding her that I left there heading to the airport and a two-week trip.

Lisa's response was to ask, "Does it have a bed? That's all that matters!"

By the time we were 10 minutes away from my house, Lisa had pulled off her sweater and wriggled out of her skirt. She was sitting next to me as we drove along a city street in broad daylight, totally naked except for her shoes! It was one of the most sexually provocative things I've ever witnessed! And she was beautiful! I was having trouble keeping my eyes on the road! I wanted to look at her; I wanted to watch as her big, beautiful breasts bounced and jiggled with every movement of the car!

We pulled into the garage and I was out of the car and dashing to her door before the door was completely down. She scooped up her skirt and sweater and took my hand as I led her through the house and toward my bedroom. She dropped her clothes on the floor and attacked my belt as I pulled off my shirt. In moments we were both naked and enjoying the first full view of each other's bodies.

Then I took Lisa's hand and led her to the bed. I pulled back the covers and she stretched out on the bed, leaving room for me to join her. I was awe struck by her naked beauty. She was most definitely the most beautiful woman who had ever lain in that bed! And I told her exactly that.

She blushed furiously, but clearly appreciated the sentiment. She took me into her arms as I approached her and kissed her. We were finally able to kiss deeply and luxuriously with mouths open and tongues dancing with each other. She rubbed her magnificent breasts against me and wrapped one leg around me.

I kissed her neck and throat as I passionately whispered, "I have so wanted to be able to do this with you!" Then I continued down across her chest to worship her beautiful breasts. I caressed her breasts with my hands while I kissed them all over. Then I sucked on her nipples, alternating from one to the other until she was squirming.

I then kissed my way down across her firm abdomen in a zigzag pattern until I reached the soft hair of her pubic bush. I nuzzled in the soft, fragrant fur for several moments before moving lower.

I kissed and licked along the puffy lips of her sex, down one side and back up the other. She was panting and humping her hips up to me when I traced her wet slit with my tongue. She cried out, "YES!" Then I repeated the action with just a little bit more pressure, dipping my tongue slightly into her dripping wet sex. When I repeated this again with only slightly more pressure, dipping only slightly deeper, she cried, "PLEASE!"

I dipped my tongue deep into her molten pussy, gathering a great quantity of her nectar for my enjoyment. "MORE!" She cried. After two or three more strokes I flicked her clit with my tongue. Her hips lurched and she cried out, "YESSSS!"

I repeated this again and again, flicking her clitoris with my tongue at the end of each deep trip through her chalice of nectar. She was rhythmically pumping her hips and begging "PLEASE! PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!"

I began to focus on her clitoris, licking, swirling, and sucking on her sensitive little nub. At the same time I slipped a finger into her sopping wet pussy and began to caress her G-spot. Lisa EXPLODED! Her body spasmed into an arch as she exclaimed, "OOOOH!!"

Her body jerked and twitched as wave after wave of powerful orgasmic contractions roared through her body and she squirted her feminine fluids. I continued to suck on her clitoris and stroke her G-spot until she grabbed my head and pulled me up onto her. She tipped her pelvis up and I slipped my cock deep into her spasming pussy in one long stroke.

Then I lifted her legs onto my arms so that I could reach her breasts while I drove my cock deep into her convulsing pussy again and again. Her climaxes piled one on top of the other as I pumped my cock into her depths again and again while pinching and tugging on her nipples. I could feel the contractions of her vaginal muscles gripping my cock as I thrust into her forcefully. Her orgasms built upon orgasms as I plumbed her depths. Her climaxes were driving my lust to new heights and I knew that my own orgasm would arrive in moments. I drove my cock deep into her with ever increasing speed and force. I had released her breasts to leverage for additional speed and force of my thrusts. Her breasts bounced wildly with every thrust and the added visual stimulation pushed me over the top! I began to spray my semen into her depths with blast after blast of my hot cum. Again and again I poured myself into her depths until I had given her everything I had. Then I collapsed onto her heaving breasts.