An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume that the greater the contact, the better the payout?"

"For the most part, yes. Usually the price and rules are agreed to up front."

"What about the VIP or private room?"

"Depends on the city and the club, and of course, the dancer. In some cases, it is just a slightly more expensive version of the lap dance, in other cases, it can involve full intercourse."

"Really?"

"Or so I've been told."

"Really? You've never..."

"I have never paid for sex, period."

"That's nice to know." Then she continued, "Do the girls make good money?"

"I understand that the dancers who work at it and are seductive in their dancing, and do a fair number of lap dances, make pretty good money. Equivalent to a good office or sales job. Of course, the hours are a bit different, and the career span is much shorter."

The waitress stopped at their table to see if they needed another beer. She looked at Lisa and said, "Honey, have you ever thought about dancing? You have a great rack and decent body. I bet you could do OK. In fact, one of the girls called off tonight, I could probably get the manager to let you dance tonight."

Lisa actually blushed! "I don't think that I'm dressed for that!"

"Honey, you look hot enough to melt an iron poker!"

"What I mean is that I don't have on enough clothes to make a good strip dance." She said, blushing again. Then she shook her shoulders to emphasize that she was not wearing a bra.

"Honey, the guys would go crazy for those hooters!"

"Not tonight."

"OK. We have amateur night every other Wednesday, if you want to come back next Wednesday night."

"Thanks."

We finished our drinks and headed out the door.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

"The thought of all those men looking at my nearly nude body and lusting for me does get my juices flowing. But, I like to show off on my own terms, and for the fun of it. I like to show off with you, and when we are both excited, we make wonderful love." Lisa said. "And I would like to go back to our room and do that right now!"

When we returned to the room we poured ourselves some champagne. After finishing her first glass, Lisa put on a strip tease dance for me. Wearing only two pieces of clothing, she was quickly naked, but she continued to dance for me, including bumps and grinds of her pelvis and shaking her beautiful breasts in my face. Then she did a full-contact lap dance, rubbing her naked pussy against my hard erection through the fabric of my trousers. Finally, before I shot my load in my pants, she seductively moved towards the bed, motioning me to follow with a 'come hither' gesture.

Lisa lay on the bed with her legs spread wide and her arms up and beckoning me to come to her. In only moments I had shed my clothes and was on the bed with her. I climbed between her open legs and placed my face at the open entrance to her sex. I licked her wet lips and was rewarded with an excited shudder. I licked the lips of her sex again and again, gathering her delicious feminine nectar and seeing her begin to squirm with sexual anticipation. I dipped my tongue into her wet slit to gather more of her nectar again and again, delving deeper with each pass and being rewarded with seeing her hips begin to spontaneously hump up against my face. Only then did I begin to flick her clitoris with my tongue on each pass. "OH, YES!" she exclaimed. I repeated this again and again until Lisa begged me, "PLEASE! DO ME! MAKE ME CUM!!!"

With that I began to suck on her clitoris, drawing her little nubbin between my lips and into my mouth where I swirled my tongue over the sensitive appendage. At the same time I slipped a finger into her sopping wet pussy and began to caress her G-spot. And she CAME! Her body formed a rigid arch with my mouth attached to her clitoris. She SCREAMED and squirted her feminine fluids as her body twitched and jerked with powerful orgasmic spasms. I continued to stroke and suckle her and she remained a rigid, spasming rainbow arch. When I finally reduced the intensity of my attentions, she relaxed and settled back onto the bed.

I quickly moved up and over her, sliding my distended manhood deep into her in a single, smooth stroke. I lifted her legs and pumped deep, powerful strokes into her pussy as it squeezed me again and again with orgasmic contractions. I caressed her nipples as I thrust into her spasming pussy. Her abdomen was undulating and her body was spasming as I drove my cock into her, rubbing her G-spot with every thrust. Her climaxes piled one on top of the other as I pumped deep into her again and again. We had been engaged in various forms of titillation and foreplay for hours, and I was fully primed and ready. Soon I could feel the force of my impending ejaculation building within me. I released her breasts and held her hips to allow me additional leverage as I drove myself deep into her. I watched her bountiful breasts bouncing wildly with the force of my thrusts. She was so beautiful, and her vaginal spasms were working to milk every drop of semen out of my body.

After a few more minutes of this, my body erupted with blast after blast of semen shooting deep into Lisa's core. My body jerked and pumped load after load of my essence into her depths. When I had nothing more to give I collapsed onto her heaving breasts. We lay there together, wrapped in one another's arms, basking in the glow of our love.

Day 1

The sun was shining brightly into our hotel room the next morning when we awakened. After a shared shower in the room's spacious bathroom, we enjoyed a casual brunch before heading out for some sightseeing.

Lisa looked beautiful and sexy wearing a light weight knit wrap top that showed a massive amount of her cleavage. The light weight knit fabric clung to every curve of her breasts like a second skin. Her nipples and even her areolae were clearly visible through the clinging fabric. She wore a long pendant necklace that was nestled in the valley between her breasts.

She also wore a mid-thigh A-line skirt that would be fairly modest, if I didn't know that she wore nothing else underneath. As it was, walking up the stairs behind her provided a view almost to Nirvana!

We headed to visit the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. It was pretty interesting, and as expected I had some wonderful views as we walked up several stairways. Later, we found a quiet place overlooking the lake to sit and play and fondle. We laughed about two teenage boys who had been obviously drooling over Lisa.

When we returned to town Lisa wanted to do a little shopping. She found a lingerie shop that had a tiny metallic red G-string and matching garter. "You're going to give it a try?"

"If the opportunity presents itself I will be prepared. I think that it would be SO HOT to do that as a lark!"

"You know that I find it very stimulating when you are showing your slutty side!"

We returned to the hotel room and played a little more before changing for dinner. Lisa wore the same clothes she had worn to dinner and the theater many weeks ago. The thin, beige blouse exposed her cleavage to the bottom of her rib cage and showed her nipples and the shape of her large breasts. The dark brown skirt had a slit running up her left leg nearly to her waist, and her leg and most of her thigh were exposed with each stride. I was thoroughly aroused by just looking at her!

While this attire was not as outrageous in Las Vegas as it was in Cleveland, it still drew the attention of every person in the restaurant. Conversation stopped, men stared, and women were jealous as we walked through the room. Lisa was particularly flirtatious throughout dinner and she again dripped ice water onto the blouse over her breasts, turning the fabric transparent and giving me (and our waiter) an excellent view of her substantial breasts.

After dinner we attended one of the sexually oriented performances that Vegas is known for. It was a good show with both male and female dancers stripped down to G-strings. It had good music and dancing plus comedy routines, and we enjoyed it very much. Afterwards we went to the room and changed clothes to go out on the town.

Lisa wore a nearly transparent blouse that buttoned up the front, but with the top four buttons open. She wore the extremely short, red lycra skirt that she had worn on the night we had dinner, and then sex, on the beach. It barely covered her buttocks as she walked.

She suggested that we go to the same strip club that we visited the night before. It was fairly clear what she was thinking. We found a table very close to the stage and ordered drinks. The same waitress stopped by our table and asked if Lisa had reconsidered dancing. She responded that she would consider doing a set if the manager said OK.

By the time we had finished our first drinks, the waitress was back and said that the manager would like to meet Lisa. She went with the waitress to the back of the club while I waited at the table.

When the current set finished and the dancer had left the stage the announcer came on saying, "Folks, we have a special treat for you tonight! New to our fair city, I present 'Luscious Lisa'. Please give her a warm welcome!" There was a smattering of applause, then the music started.

Lisa danced onto the stage. Her red Lycra skirt was short enough that the garter was clearly visible and accessible below the hem. The spotlights made her thin blouse less transparent, but clearly showed the full shape of her breasts and her erect nipples poking into the fabric. She had unbuttoned one or two more buttons, so her massive cleavage and the slope of her full breasts was clearly on display. She danced around the stage a few minutes, then over to the row of men lined up next to the stage. She bent low in front of one fellow who had several bills in his hand, giving him a fantastic view into her blouse, and shook her shoulders and causing her breasts to wobble and bounce right in front of his face. He slipped several bills into her garter. She repeated this again and again for other men who were prepared to give her a tip.

Then she dance away and made a big show of unbuttoning another button, and another. Soon the blouse was completely unbuttoned, and she pulled the two sides open for a second before holding them closed enough to cover her nipples and part of her breasts. As she spotted a likely patron ready to tip, she danced over to him, bent low and opened her blouse so that he had a full and unobstructed view of her beautiful breasts, but she held out the sides of the blouse so that others did not have such a good view. The man promptly slipped a couple bills into her garter, and after a few more moments of shaking her boobs for him, she danced away. At this, several more men were holding up bills, indicating their willingness to give a tip for a similar show.

After she had visited each of these other patrons, giving them a good show and receiving their tips, she danced to the back of the stage as the current song was winding down. Just before it ended, she removed her blouse completely, bowed quickly to the crowd giving them a quick look at her bountiful breasts hanging below her chest, and stepped off the stage.

The next number was rather slow and seductive. She returned to the stage topless, and danced sensuously to the music, caressing her own breasts as the music continued. She moved closer to the front of the stage and played with the hem of her very short skirt, giving the guys in the front row flashes and peeks at her red G-string. As guys held up bills, she would squat right in front of them, giving a full, up-skirt view of her G-string covered pussy as well as her beautiful breasts. Nearly every man in the front row had bills in his hand, and she repeated the viewing opportunity for each of them, dancing seductively as she moved from one to the next. Then she danced to the center of the stage, alternately playing with her skirt and her breasts. By the end of the song she had released the waist of her skirt and had it pulled part way down, showing the tiny strings of her G-string and the upper portion of the beautiful globes of her ass. Just as the song ended, she bent over, pulling her skirt to her ankles and showing the room her perfect, heart shaped butt with her pussy barely covered by the red G-string. Then she stepped behind the curtain as the music ended.

When the third song began, she returned to the stage wearing only the tiny G-string. I had not known when, but she had obviously shaved her privates bare of any remaining hair, because the G-string barely covered her vaginal opening, and nothing else. She danced, shaking her breasts and humping the air with her hips. She did several high leg stretches that tested the ability of her tiny G-string to remain in place to cover her pussy opening. She played with the strings of the tiny panty, suggesting that she was considering removing that as well.

Nearly all of the men at the front of the stage, and that number had increased substantially, were holding bills to draw her attention to them. She danced over to one, then another, shaking her boobs and spreading her legs wide to give each patron a fantastic view of her barely covered pussy. Each eagerly placed bills into her garter and enjoying the view, before she moved on to another. The club actually had to play an additional song to give all of the men a chance to tip my beautiful Lisa. When each man had had an opportunity to view and tip her, Lisa danced back to the center of the stage, playing with her G-string and suggesting that she might be prepared to remove it completely. Then the song came to an end and she slipped off the stage.

The men applauded and whistled, calling "More! More! More!" and "Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!" Eventually things quieted down and the next dancer appeared. She was going to have quite a challenge ahead of her as she followed Lisa's performance.

Eventually, Lisa returned to our table, still wearing only her tiny red G-string. "Would you like a lap dance, big boy?" she murmured.

"Oh, Yes! You are on VERY SEXY lady!"

We moved to a couch located along the back wall of the club that was designed specifically for lap dances. I lay down and Lisa straddled the couch with her G-string directly over the bulge in my trousers. Then she began to move to the music, pumping her hips forward and back and shaking her breasts for me. Her body sank lower and lower until her G-string covered pussy was rubbing against my huge erection; her breasts were nearly touching my face. She humped against my cock and rubbed her naked breasts over my face. As the music continued, she rubbed her pussy against my cock harder and harder. I knew that she was trying to bring both herself and me to a climax, and it would not take much more for me to pass the point of no return. She pumped against my cock harder and faster, and she had moved to insert one of her nipples into my open mouth. I sucked on her nipple as she rubbed her G-string covered clitoris against me again and again, harder and harder. Just before the song ended I took her nipple between my teeth and bit down with just enough force to give her a flash of pain. That was IT, her body began to spasm against my engorged cock and her body collapsed onto mine, shaking in an obviously powerful climax. That did it for me as I shot my cream into my trousers.

Then there was applause all around us. Most of the crowd had been watching us as we made love on the couch in the strip club! I held onto Lisa, and she held onto me as we lay there, recovering. Then we retrieved her blouse and skirt, she dressed right there in the middle of the club, then we headed to the door. Outside, she said, "WOW! That was SO HOT! And I got over $300, even after the club took its cut! Now what's next?"

"The club takes a cut of the dancers' tips?" I asked incredulously.

"They sure do. The manager made sure that I understood that before he would let me dance."

"What a racket!" Then I continued, "While you were in the manager's office I asked the waitress if there were any more explicit establishments around."

"More explicit than THAT?"

"Right. Full nudity, live sex acts, and such."

"And, are there?"

"There are a couple 'after hours' places that go 'all in'. Do you want to investigate one later?"

"I just CAME, but I'm still so hot that I could jump you right here, right now! Yes, let's do it ALL!"

We wandered The Strip, enjoying watching the people who were also wandering along the streets. We stopped into a couple other bars and strip clubs, but they all looked pretty seedy and uninteresting. While Vegas runs 24 hours a day, some places only operate in the wee hours.. When 2 AM arrived, we made our way to the 'after hours' place that the waitress had suggested.

As she warned, they charged a $50 cover fee and they did not serve alcohol. We had picked up a pint as we had walked along the streets, and they sold set-ups for $10 each.

There was a king size bed in the center of the room where the stripper stage would normally be. A couple was on the bed, languidly having intercourse. They were naked, but not particularly attractive. They were going through the motions, but little more.

We got a couple drinks and added our own booze. When the waitress stopped by the next time, I asked whether they allowed amateurs to perform. She said, "Anything would be better than that! If you're serious, I'll arrange it with the manager." I nodded.

Lisa said, "Are you serious? You want us to have sex right here, on stage, in the middle of this club?"

"We practically did at the strip club, didn't we? And THAT turned you on, didn't it?"

"Well, yes...."

"So, let's have some fun and enjoy our exhibitionism where we won't be arrested for it! Let's let ourselves go wild!"

"OK! Let's really have sex in public with half the world watching! Let's show them what wonderful sex looks like!"

About then our waitress returned and said that the manager would like to see us. She led us to a small office in the back, where a guy with an unlit cigar, BO, and a two day beard gave us some release forms to sign, then he said that we would be on next - in about 10 minutes. Someone else led us to a dressing room.

Lisa said, "Let's wear our clothes out onto the stage. We can kiss and make out, then undress each other. We will make each other so hot, then we can make love to each other in front of an audience!"

I nodded. This WAS going to be SO HOT!

When the stage assistant came to get us she said, "You're not undressed yet!"

I said, "We'll strip on stage."

"Whatever, it's time to go."

We walked onto stage, hand in hand, as if we had just been out on a date. Lisa stood on tip toes, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply. I kissed her warmly, and then began to allow my hands to roam over her body. She was still wearing the short lycra micro-skirt, and I ran my hand down over her butt, and under the hem of her skirt, lifting it up as I stroked my hand over her perfect, naked butt.

Soon I was gripping both of her butt cheeks with my hands, exposing her naked ass to the crowd. Then I began kissing her neck. I took one hand and reached between our bodies to unbutton her blouse. I kissed down to her breasts as I released her buttons, and when the last button was released, she shrugged off the garment and allowed it to fall to the floor. Then she arched her back to give me free access to her beautiful breasts, and a great view for the audience, too.

I kissed and sucked on her breasts and nipples while I unwrapped and unzipped her skirt. Then I pulled it downward until it dropped to the floor.

Lisa stepped out of her skirt and stepped in front of me wearing only her tiny red G-string, her great breasts and perfect ass on full display. She pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it onto the growing pile of clothes. Then she knelt on the floor in front of me and released my trousers, allowing them to fall around my ankles while she gripped my engorged manhood and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed and swirled her tongue on my cock until I croaked, "I'm gonna...."

1...56789...11