An Adventure Gone Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha's takes her adventure on a very unexpected turn.
3.9k words
4.7
4.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up I'm laying in a soft bed. There's a candle burning on a small table right next to me. I think I've been washed a little because I'm not as sticky as I was earlier. I try to move but my body is so sore. I moan a little as the soft sheets around me soothe my aching body. My pussy and ass are throbbing. I look down at my little breasts. In the dim light of the candle I see my nipples are deep red and swollen, the areola puffy around my long, thick nipples. Beyond red and swollen, in fact. It looks like my areola are super dark and wider than usual. I realize my nipples are basically hickies now they have been sucked and pulled so much, dark and bruised. They throb softly with each heartbeat.

I become a little more aware of my surroundings. It's quiet. Have they gone? Is it over? There is a very small robe on a chair next to the bed. I pull it towards me and put it on to cover myself and then pause as I feel another presence in the room. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, nude, as I release the robe and cover my breasts in an act of futile modesty.

"Wait. Where the hell am I? Am I still in that damn warehouse? Who is in here with me?" Panic begins to set in.

"Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!" I whisper to myself as I reach out again for the robe. I have got to get out of here.

Light instantly seems to flood the room, blinding me temporarily. I look up and the silhouette of beast is in front of me. Fuck!

"Good. You're awake. I'm not done with you yet, gorgeous."

The light that filled my eyes is from the TV that until now has been dark. A porn is playing on it. It is paused on a freeze frame from a porn film of probably a dozen men swarming a petite woman. He presses play and I hear a voice.

"Fuck me! Take me! Oh yes, oh yes! I need more cum! Give me all your fucking cum!"

This woman is obviously loving what they are doing to her. She's begging for more every time there isn't a cock in her mouth. I think to myself that I wish I had been a willing participant in the gangbang I just had, instead of being taken against my will. I look away from the TV and over to the robe as the Beast walks towards me. "Keep watching," he says.

I turn back to the TV. A couple of the men move, unblocking the view to the woman being fucked. Red hair. Round ass. Little tits, being sucked relentlessly. Oh my God. I realize it is me. They are fucking me relentlessly. I feel completely disoriented. When was I pleading with them to "keep going" and "give me more"? I look at the Beast with an expression of confusion and fear.

"Your switch flipped, baby," he said. "You went from being all upset to turning yourself out into a complete animal. You couldn't get enough after you woke up. You went limp for a second and then started begging us for more. We thought we lost you there for a minute but you came back strong. Look at you!"

I watch the screen and try to process what I'm seeing. I'm begging them to fuck my ass. Pleading with them to cum even though I'm covered and drenched with their seed already. I'm moaning and crying and screaming, but now it seems to be in pleasure laden pain. I'm telling them how much it hurts, but am obviously happy for the pain, happy to be used. I hear myself begging them again to cum. Telling them to go deeper, harder. I almost don't recognize myself on the video but it is unmistakable. There I am, clearly now loving being in the middle of all these men. I'm shocked that my "switch flipped" and that I am now seeing myself act like a true porn star on this huge screen.

I'm the one calling the shots now. I see myself moving from cock to cock. I'm using all these men almost like a jungle gym, climbing on top of a cock and riding it for a minute or so before moving off and sticking my ass in the air in front of another. "Take my ass," I hear myself say as he squirts my butt with even more oil and plunges his cock deep inside what is obviously a very well used ass. I lift my head and open my mouth, eyes closed in passionate painal pleasure, extending my tongue, begging for a cock to use my throat. I feel the man in my ass pull out and cum all over my ass and pussy. I take that as cue to lay on my back and tell the man in my mouth to fuck my pussy. More men cum on my face as I'm pounded by three (I think it was three...) men taking turns on my pussy. It is a blur of cock and cum for so long. I hear myself begin to beg for double penetration in my pussy and blush as I see two huge cocks line up with my open cunt on the screen.

"Fill my pussy with two cocks," I demand. "I need to be stretched!" The last words more of a moan than a sentence. I lay on top of one as he pushes inside me, getting balls deep before the other lines his cock up above his. I gasp and moan as he pushes inside me, two cock heads laying against my open mouth, waiting for me to turn my attention back to them. "Cum, cum, cum," I moan in a breathless whisper as they rhythmically penetrate my pussy, beautifully out of tempo so that every few thrusts they are both balls deep at the same time. I shudder and cum as I visibly gush all over them.

I keep my gaze away from the screen, embarrassed by my behavior. Beast says I'm a good slut. That he's never had a girl take so much cock for so long. He tells me I made all of them cum so many times. He makes me watch the video. We sit on the bed and he places my hand on his cock. I slowly and hypnotically stroke him as I watch the unreal scene play out in front of me. I feel a strangely out of body sensation as I see myself play out the role of an insatiable slut, surrounded by men who are reveling in the opportunity to use me.

I see myself continuing to be taken over and over. And over. They have moved on from cumming inside me to cumming on me. And the volume of cum is unreal. It has become one of the most extreme bukkake scenes I have ever seen. And it is me under all that cum. It goes on until all seem to be finally, truly spent.

I realize as I watch the video that it wasn't the same group of a dozen or so men over and over but a core group of probably about 8 with a series of other men that have come in, cum a couple of times and left. There had to be at least a dozen, maybe even 15 others, who were there just long enough to empty their balls a couple of times before high fiving some of the core group and leaving. My pussy throbs, wet again, at the thought that well over twenty different men have used me to fulfill their own desires. Beast has grown hard again as I've slowly stroked his cock, my fingers failing to meet around his massive girth.

As I lay there on the screen, covered in cum and sweat and oil, they circle around me again, cocks limp. They pick me up and carry me to a bathroom I didn't even realize was there. I am placed on the floor of a shower which isn't much more than a shower head on the wall and a drain on the floor. They stand around me, holding their cocks, aiming them at me. One starts to piss on my tits. Then another. One behind me begins pissing on my hair. One by one they all start to empty their bladders on to me. They move to my face. "Open your mouth!" they tell me. I do, willingly, sticking my tongue out to welcome their piss. They fill my mouth over and over, telling me to swallow as it fills. Not only do I obey, I am lifting myself up towards their cocks, maximizing the streams of piss that cascade over me, washing the dozens of loads of cum off my body.

One of them stands me up and says he's going to "clean me out". He shoves the head of his semi hard cock in my ass and fills me with his hot stream. The feeling of being filled is unlike anything I have ever felt before. It fills my ass and swirls around, giving me a bizarre feeling of slow fullness, very unlike being filled with a hard cock. He finishes and I feel it pour out of me, hot and steamy across my pussy and down my legs. Another man steps up and does the same. He pees even longer than the first guy and I willingly accept it, feeling my insides expand as they are filled by what feels like a liter of piss. On the video I see myself reach out for a cock in front of my which I then guide to my mouth. I gently suck this huge soft cock as the men behind me line up to degrade (celebrate? Baptize?) me with their hot piss. Then two more "clean out" my pussy, again giving me an unreal sensation of being filled by their hot liquid. All the while I'm telling them how hot it is that they are doing this and how I am ready for more. They swarm around me, using my mouth, rubbing my body, until their bladders are empty. Once they are, I sit back down on the shower floor, still surrounded by at least 10 men.

I'm watching myself on this video as Beast moves behind me, now rubbing my shoulders. On screen, they turn the water on. "Clean her up for real" I hear Beast say from the TV. One of them steps up and picks me up off the shower floor. He begins to lather me up with body wash as I look at him with an expression of lust and exhaustion. My nipples are huge and red after being sucked, pinched and pulled for so long. I'm enjoying his gentle touches and tenderness as he and now two other men lather me up, head to toe. One of them gets hard and puts his cock in me from behind yet again as he washes my back. His cock fills me as another man washes my hair and the third soaps up massages my breasts. Having my body slowly and gently rubbed and massaged with the slick soap combined with my insides being massaged by a huge cock yet again are awakening yet another set of senses in my brain and body. I find my libido is growing again and I push back against him, building myself to orgasm yet again.

Before I can, he cums again, filling me for who knows how many times. One of the other men takes his place inside me and wraps his hands around me, massaging my breasts. Then I see the unmistakable signs that I am beginning to cum again. I begin shaking against his cock, moaning in a low growl and dropping my head forward. My legs shake and I'm thankful for all three men holding me up as my legs buckle underneath me. He is gently fucking me from behind as he rinses the outside of my body with the warm water and rinses my insides with his hot cum. He slides out of me and turns the water off, the cum dripping down my recently cleaned leg.

"Take her to the bed" I hear beast say. "And get the fuck out. I'm gonna take care of her later." The last thing on the video is me looking at him with a look of total exhaustion. "Take care of her?" What does that mean?

The mystery is solved quickly as the video ends. He rubs my shoulders gently and leans forward to whisper in my ear. "You're gonna take care of me one more time. I never got your ass. You're gonna make me cum with that ass."

I can't believe it. He stands me up and walks me back to the bed. I'm speechless. I now notice the straps on there. And he pulls a big foam wedge out from underneath, placing it on the center of the bad. He picks me up and positions me on the bed, ass in the air, bent over the foam that positions my ass and pussy perfectly for fucking. He straps my hands and feet to the bed and tightens them so I'm fully spread. I really am not sure I can handle this. I'm not going to be able to take this cock. I got raped for hours and now he's starting again. At least it's just him but that cock of his is just too much.

He lines it up with my pussy. He has lubed his cock up and pushes in. I grunt and gasp as I hear myself plead "please go slow. Please please be gentle! Please. I can't take all of you! Please please take your time..."

I hear myself crying, unable to believe this is still happening. How many loads of cum have there been? How many times have I cum? How long have I been screaming and crying and ultimately begging them to fuck me? I don't even know this beast's name. And his fucking horse cock is pushing into me again. And again the feeling of his amazing girth and length is making my whole body tingle.

He pushes and pushes as I feel my body fully relax and open up to him. He finally bottoms out inside my pussy and holds his cock deep inside me. I feel like I can barely breathe I am so full and so deeply penetrated. The hours of fucking have stretched me enough so that I feel the base of his cock and his balls against me. He begins to gently move. And then begins to thrust. And the thrusts are so long that he is moving a full foot in and out every time. I can feel him in my uterus. It really is too much. My body honestly can't take any more. And my switch has moved back to a weird middle ground of pleasure and reluctance. I'm really hitting my wall, despite the porn star performance I saw on the screen moments ago.

"Please stop, please stop," I'm sobbing. "I can't take anymore! I don't want you to do this. I don't want you to do this anymore. I can't! I can't!" I feel emboldened by saying that I have hit my limit, hoping this will end when he realizes this is simply too much to take.

"You can take it. You know you can. It's what you want. Take this cock. Get my cum, slut." The moment of hope I felt quickly passes. He truly loves that he's taking me as he is, way beyond my limits. He likes that it hurts. His pace quickens.

I start quivering on his cock, cumming again. And he's right. I'm glad he's not letting me back out. I'm glad he's using me. I love that I have no say. I love that he can do anything he wants to my body. And that he has given me away to so many men. I collapse against the wedge as his relentless thrusting, in and out, continues. I find myself back in the slutty space I was in while watching my porn star self on the screen. Despite this, I feel tears of pain and hopelessness washing down my face.

I'm sobbing and moaning as he pulls out of me. Is it over? My mind leaves the self defense safety of my slutty space as I have another moment of hope that this may be coming to an end!

"That ass is begging for this cock," he says. "You're gonna take it all".

I try to resist! I'm screaming "no" over and over! He's laughing as I try to move my arms and legs but can't more than a few inches. I collapse again, panting, terrified.

"Did you fuck my ass already? When I was blacked out earlier?" I hoped maybe he had, I wanted to know I could take it.

"Oh no, baby. This is gonna be your first time with my fat cock. All those other guys fucked your ass so good but I wanted you to have a break so you'd really feel it."

I moaned quietly and began to sob again. Where was Joey? Why wasn't my husband tracking my phone and rescuing me? Oh fuck. My phone was probably still at Joey's. Oh god. Here he comes.

I feel his huge cock head press against my ass. It slips into my pussy by accident. I gasp. He pulls out and tried again. Pushing against me. I feel my ass begin to open for him, very much against its will. I can hear myself screaming as it stretches more than it ever has. He's so hard!! "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," I hear myself repeating.

"I hate you! Stop! I fucking hate you! Please stop! Please! Just take my pussy again! You're hurting me! Aaaahh! Aaarrrrgh!! FUCK!!!!"

He keeps pushing in. Telling me I'm "gonna take it all". Fuck it just keeps going. How??!! FUCK! I pull against my restraints, my wrists and ankles getting sore and chafed as I pull.

My body convulses, as he slips in further each time. My ass is on fire and again I can hardly breathe.

I finally feel his balls against me. I am having a hard time breathing I'm so full. The pain is unreal. I can feel an orgasm building as I honestly see stars before my eyes. I feel one of his hands reach to my breast as he gently squeezes it.

"You got all this cock in you. And you're gonna cum. Over and over. And I'm gonna fill you up again. Take it. Take it all," he keeps saying take it take it over and over like some perverted mantra. He's slowly moving in and out. And yes, I do cum, again and again, quivering and shaking on his cock.

I feel this final orgasm build. He pulls out of me all the way then pushes back in. Fuck! The pain! I scream and this pushes him over the edge. His cock pulses and throbs as he fills my ass with cum over and over. My final orgasm subsides as he pulls out of my ass. I'm exhausted. I can barely breathe. I try to catch my breath as he releases the straps and collapses on the bed himself. I think that it is finally my chance to escape. But am so exhausted that all I can do is collapse against his huge, heaving body.

"You're a good slut, baby," he says to me. "We are gonna have a lot of fun fucking for a long, long, time."

Those words echo in my head as I fall back into a deep, deep sleep against his hot and sweaty chest.

When I awaken the doors of the warehouse are open. Everything but the bed mattress is gone. I see Joey. And Jason! They are walking briskly towards me, now running, asking if I'm ok, asking what happened. I hold my husband and look at Joey. He's shaking his head, saying he's sorry. That he didn't really even know the guy. That's why he was nervous. I thought he was a friend. That maybe this was some set up. But no. It really was a situation that went totally out of control. I sob as I realize just how much I was violated. My husband begins to wrap me in a sheet and is apologizing over and over. He's so sorry. He'll make sure nothing like this ever happens again. Joey is saying something about a note on his car windshield that told them where I was. They can't stop apologizing and trying to explain a situation that has no explanation or justification.

I look them in the eye as they try to pick me up off the bed and get me to safety.

"No," I say. "You two both need to reclaim me here, now. I'm not taking any of this away with me. So get to work." I'm feeling very powerful ordering them around.

They look at each other and know I'm serious. Like the good boys they are they take me. They make love to me. And they do everything I say, even when they didn't want to. If I was gonna do things I didn't want so were they. I make sure they both cum (it didn't take long) and that I have cum with each of them. I am satisfied that I have been the one in control and tell them to bring me some clothes so we can go. I'm horrified to look in a mirror when I get home and see what my used body actually looks like.

As I'm putting the dress on they brought me I see a piece of my old, torn, cum soaked dress poking out from under the mattress. I pull it out to see what it is. There's a USB drive with a note connected to it. "For your viewing pleasure, until next time," it says, followed by a phone number. "Next time!", I think, as I resolve to never, ever see the Beast ever again. I'm oddly paralyzed by my thoughts as I think about everything I've been through.

My husband and Joey turn around, curious why I'm not walking with them, and ask if everything is ok. I slip the drive and note in my pocket and tell them that it's nothing and not to worry about it.

"Let's go," I say. "Take me home. I am ready to go and leave this all behind, forever," I boldly declare.

Yet I feel the tiny drive and the note in my pocket and realize it is a bizarre connection to what just happened. I wonder if I'll show my husband the movie (I know I will). I wonder if I'll even be able to watch it with him. I wonder if I'll ever dial that number and open this door again.

After all, forever is a mighty long time...

______________________________________

I invite those who have read to this point to please comment or message. Where would you like to see Samantha's adventure go next? What parts were particularly erotic to you? Do you have any suggestions comments on the writing style or storyline? Your (respectful) comments are very welcome. Thank you for reading!