An Adventurer's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Sammy takes a walk among some flowers.
2.6k words
4.65
7.4k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy burst into Marianna's shop with a big grin on her face. "Another successful contract! That's one less centaur bandit who'll be robbing travelers on the high road."

"That's wonderful, dear. Good work!" Marianna smiled at her daughter. She was happy that Samivella had stuck with the adventuring trade, even after her little incident with the goblins. The last few weeks had been more than good. Sammy had proven herself quite the warrior, cleaning up a death wasp nest, burning out a burrower hive, and even killing a wannabe orc chieftain in single combat. Marianna was also glad to see that her daughter had taken her advice about armor to heart. Sammy was clad in skintight leather and chainmail leggings, a corset of the same material, and snug leather gauntlets that went all the way up her arms. After her night stuffed with goblin cum, Sammy's tits had grown explosively, and she'd had to buy all new tops. So she'd taken the opportunity to purchase a linen bikini top, dyed red to complement her hair, and enchanted with enough spells and wards to block a ballista bolt. Sammy had kept the only clothing to survive the goblin debacle, her high heeled boots, but they fit well with the rest of the outfit.

Marianna was less pleased with the company that Sammy was keeping on her missions. Her companion was right behind her through the door.

"Good day madam. I must say you're looking lovely." Arvelor bent low as he spoke, green cape fluttering behind him.

Marianna could only roll her eyes. Why her daughter had chosen to partner with a bard, an elven bard at that, she could only imagine. Something about the slender elf grated on her. Maybe it was the way his eyes danced over Sammy's curves when he thought no one was looking. Maybe it was just that he was so... pretty. He certainly had a way with words, and she knew he helped promote Sammy around town. But she did wonder if Sammy was finding a more creative use for his silver tongue.

Though in Marianna's experience, an elf male was more likely to request that Sammy fuck his asshole than put any work in himself. Everyone knew that elven women had bigger cocks anyway. She shrugged off the thought. The less she knew what her daughter got up to around the campfire, the better.

"So, has the guild given you a new contract?" Marianna asked, pointedly ignoring Arvelor's complements.

"They did!" Sammy pulled a piece of paper from her belt. "A flower infestation outside of Dogal. Already almost captured a couple of farmgirls."

"Sammy," Marianna cried in exasperation. "What have I told you about taking on flowers? Why would the guild even give you this contract? You're a woman!"

"I was the only one available, I guess." Sammy raised a hand to forestall any other complaints. "I know guild policy is to not send women after flowers, but this was a royal order. They want it done now, no waiting for some men to come around. So they're making an exception."

"Foolish. Irresponsible even. Don't they remember what happened to Sheena and her Seven?"

The monsters known simply as "flowers" were stationary ground dwelling creatures. They secreted a powerful pheromone that lured in women, made them slaves to its addictive sap, and then slowly drained the life from them while they were trapped in its grasp. Sheena and her band of warriors had been one of the best all women groups in the game when Marianna was younger. But they had encountered an uncommonly large flower growth on their travels. When they were found, only one of them still lived.

Sammy fished a jar out of her pack. "Mom, I know it's dangerous. But Arvelor whipped up an elvish salve that should block the pheromones. And if something does go wrong, he'll bail me out. He's a male, so he's immune anyway."

"At least take a prophylactic potion. Just to be safe." Marianna pointed to her potion rack.

"Entirely unnecessary, madam. You human arts are cunning, but they're no match for elven alchemy." Arvelor fixed a greasy smile onto his face. "And I may be a bard, madam. But I am as skilled with blade and bow as I am with my lute."

Marianna couldn't argue with that. The elf should be able to walk right up and kill the thing himself. "Fine," she said with a resigned sigh. "I know I can't stop you. Just... be careful. Know your limits around these things. Let him handle it if you have to."

So they rode off, and Marianna returned to her shop. It was a slow day, she sold a few potions and supplies, checked her ledgers, and caught up with the newest gossip with some neighbors. She was sweeping when the sound of hooves pounding on the cobblestones alerted her.

Arvelor burst into the shop, wild eyed and frantic. "Sammy! It. Something happened. Oh, Sammy!" He was weeping, almost hysterical.

"Arvelor! Where is she?" Marianna grabbed him by the shoulders, hoping to steady him.

"It... she... I..."

Marianna slapped him across the mouth. "Get it together and tell me what happened!"

He looked up at her, helpless. "The flower, it grabbed her. Faster than I've even seen. Everything was fine, and then... it had her."

"And what did you do?" But she could already see it in his eyes, in the trembling of his hands. He ran away, and left her daughter behind. "Useless bard! Useless elf!" Marianna went to her display of potions. Yes, there they were. An antidote for Sammy, and a prophylactic for her. She grabbed a sword from the rack on the wall, and then turned back to Arvelor. "Where is she?"

"Just outside of Dogal, on the east road." He swallowed, like he was trying to keep down his lunch. "You can't miss her."

"Watch my shop," Marianna snarled. His horse was still outside, and soon she was galloping her way out of town.

The elf wasn't wrong, you couldn't miss it. She saw Sammy's horse first, tied to a roadside tree. The flower was at the edge of a tilled field. It was a roiling mass of vines, studded here and there with huge orange and purple flowers. Its pollen was a visible cloud, puffs of the golden stuff spilling out of the buds. Sammy was swallowed up in its grasp. Marianna could only just see her arms and legs where they protruded from the vegetal mass. She was going to have to get closer to free her daughter.

Which could be difficult. Even standing a fair distance from the beast Marianna was already feeling the effects of its pheromones. A heat was growing in her belly, a sudden need to be filled overtaking her. A thought popped into her head. Would it be so bad to be swallowed up, to be wrapped in the flower's warm embrace? That was enough for her. She popped the cork on her prophylactic potion, downing it in a single gulp. She grimaced at its taste, but it worked. A sense of calm washed over her, the sudden need to walk towards the flower gone. She was still horny, the heat in her gut still there, but it was manageable. Time to get to work.

It was easy to cut her way to Sammy. Flowers weren't known for their strength, and Marianna's sword blade sliced through vines and flower stalks like she was pruning her garden. It tried to stop her, vines attempting to wrap around her limbs and flower buds spraying blasts of pollen into her face. But the potion worked its magic, even if she was getting increasingly turned on by the flower's sweet scent. The potion stopped her from becoming trapped by the beast, but it had its limits.

Sammy, on the other hand, was trapped. When Marianna finally sliced enough of the plant away to see her daughter a wave of despair washed over her. Sammy was wrapped in vines, a writhing green carpet holding her limbs. Her groin and ass were covered by flower buds, the thick orange petals draped around her hips. She couldn't see it, but Marianna was sure the thick purple pistils were stuffed deep into Sammy's holes. Two more flowers were attached to her breasts, pulsing and massaging, seeking to draw out any fluid that they could. Most troubling was the flower attached to Sammy's face, wide petals wrapped around her head until only her golden braid was visible. Marianna reached out and tried to pull one of the petals away but it was firmly stuck. She needed to kill the beast if she was to free her daughter.

And she needed to do it quickly. The haze of flower pollen around her was becoming thicker by the minute. The pheromone fog was starting to overwhelm her potion. Marianna's panties were soaked, her cunt drooling out its desire, and her nipples felt huge and sensitive under her blouse. She had to get this done fast.

She began cutting her way towards the center of the squirming mass of vines. That was where its heart would be. One quick blow and this would all be over. The flower would not go down easy though. Vines shot out, trying to grab her hands, her sword. She cut them away, but Marianna couldn't get them all. A vine tugged at her ankle, and she fell to her knees. More vines were at the waistband of her leggings, tugging them down her ass. When she was exposed enough a thick green strand slammed into her asshole. Marianna groaned and came, a burst of nectar pouring out of her cunt to soak the crotch of her leggings. She kept crawling forward even as the vine fucked deeper and deeper into her ass. She could feel the vine coating her inner walls with its sap, and she moaned at the sensation. More vines came for her open mouth, but she batted them away. Her blouse was torn open, exposing a breast. A flower bud swooped in and attached itself to her nipple. Marianna felt a sharp pain and then a wave of glorious heat spread around her body. It was injecting something into her. She didn't have much time.

But there it was, a thick green globe, sticking halfway out of the ground. Marianna crawled one pace closer and plunged her blade deep into the flower's heart. The writhing vines went stiff and still all at once, and then the entire beast fell limply to the ground. The flower on her breast fell away, a thin thorn emerging from her nipple followed by a trickle of golden sap. Marianna reached back and grasped the vine in her ass. She moaned, feet drumming on the ground as she came, and pulled a solid foot of wrist thick vine from her gaping hole. She staggered to her feet, straightened out her clothes as best she could, and went to tend to her daughter.

Sammy was still covered in flowers. The petals on her face came away with a tug, leaving a sticky residue on Sammy's cheeks. Marianna tugged the thick pistil from her daughter's mouth, a gush of golden sap coming with it.

Sammy's eyes looked around uncomprehendingly, and then fixed on Marianna. "Mom? What... what happened?"

"Shh, it's alright sweetie." Marianna pulled out the antidote and held the flask to Sammy's lips. "Just drink this and everything will be fine."

Sammy gulped down the slimy antidote and fell back, exhausted. Marianna pulled the rest of the flower buds off of her daughter. As she pulled the flowers off of Sammy's breasts the same slender thorns came out of her nipples, followed by a small gush of sap. The others were harder to remove, the thick purple pistils buried deep into Sammy's womb and ass. A river of sap flowed out of Sammy once they were gone, and Marianna knew there was even more inside of her that would have to be removed.

Marianna sighed at the sight. Her own sap smeared asshole was emanating pleasurable tingles from the vine's passage, and she knew that she would need to deal with it soon. But Sammy took priority. "Come on sweety, let's get you home."

Everyone knew that there was only one good way to get rid of an excess amount of flower sap. Which was how Sammy ended up on her hands and knees in bed, her mother crouched behind her with a hand buried to the wrist in her daughter's cunt and her tongue burrowing into Sammy's asshole. Sammy was moaning rapturously, the continuous orgasms she was experiencing working to push the sap from her body. Marianna sat back, her mouth full of sap drawn from Sammy's ass. She spit the fluid into a bowl sitting on the bed. Alchemists would pay good money for it. She inspected her daughter's gaping hole. A thin trickle of sap was all that remained, but she carefully eased her hand into Sammy's ring just to make sure. The side effect of flower sap exposure was massively enhanced flexibility in select orifices, and Marianna's hands easily stretched Sammy's holes. Her daughter moaned and came again as Marianna pulled both hands from her with a wet slurp. There was no sap left on them. Sammy quivered and slumped down, her ass in the air and head on the pillows.

Marianna gazed at her daughter, and a new heat built within her. She reached out and grasped Sammy's golden braid. Her back arched as her mother pulled her back, and she moaned as Marianna fed her hand back into Sammy's cunt. This time she wasn't doing it to get the sap out. Marianna fucked her daughter, her hand thrusting into Sammy so roughly that the flesh of her ass quaked with each pounding repetition. She kept a tight grip on Sammy's braid, pulling her back into each deep thrust. When Sammy came her body shook, crackling screams pouring from her mouth as her sopping cunt tried to swallow up Marianna's hand. She went limp, and Marianna eased her back down. She pulled her cum slick hand from her daughter and stuffed her fingers in her mouth, moaning at Sammy's taste.

After a few moments of breathing hard into her pillow, Sammy turned and looked at her mother. There was a hunger in her eyes that Marianna had never seen before, and she was about to say something when Sammy rose and tackled her onto the mattress.

Later, much later, they cuddled in bed, slicked with each other's spit and sweat and cum. Their legs were tangled together, thighs splashed with nectar after an intense session of tribbing. They broke their embrace, a thin strand of saliva momentarily connecting their lips. Marianna looked at her daughter and smiled. This was unexpected, but not unwelcome.

"Well, this has been an interesting day, hasn't it?"

Sammy giggled. "I'd say so." She suddenly got bashful. "I haven't thanked you for coming to save me yet."

Marianna waved it off. "What sort of mother would I be if I didn't come to your rescue now and then. Besides," she reached out and pinched one of Sammy's thick nipples between a thumb and forefinger. "I think you've thanked me quite a few times tonight." She pushed her daughter onto her back and leaned over her, slipping a pair of fingers into her cunt. "Now, what have we learned today?"

Sammy moaned and ground her hips up into Marianna's palm. "To never trust elven alchemy." She moaned again when Marianna's fingers stroked over her g spot. "And that you are the best pussy eater in the city."

Marianna grinned wickedly. "You're damn right."