An Adventurous Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back and spread my legs wide so that Carlo had full access to everything from my pussy to ass. He better take full advantage. I stared into his eyes and did my best to convey that I wanted him to pleasure me. I don't care how. Just do it.

He took his shirt off and I moaned just a little. I couldn't help myself. I reached my hand down and started to rub my clit. I looked away from him and went into my own little zone. This was for me, not for him. I love being a little slut who just wants an orgasm. Nothing makes me feel like sex, and it's what I'm best at. I could have made myself cum right then when I felt a strong grip grab both of my hands and hold them at my sides. He was hovering over the top of me. He started to lean in.

"Remember our rules!" I don't want him to kiss me. It's hot that this has no romance to it.

"Why can't I kiss you? You don't like that?"

"Look, if you don't get to work down there right now, I'm gonna just make you watch me fuck myself." I couldn't take it anymore. I was as horny as I've ever been.

"Wow, you're ridiculous."

He just looked at me for a second. He started to lower his face down to my crotch. I started to squirm a little just at the thought of him licking me. There has to be enough juice down there to fill a lake right now. I get really wet when I'm excited. He still had my hand pinned down. That turned me on so much. He was in control. As long as he gets me off, he can control whatever he wants.

He hovered over my clit and just breathed for a minute. It is so uncomfortable to be teased. He moved his head away.

"Do something! Holy fuck!" I can't take it any more.

He put his head down and licked the inside of my thighs from knee to crotch. This wasn't helping the situation.

"Do what?" He has to be kidding.

"Pussy, l..l..Lick, fuck, whatever, fuck. I can't take it." I can't even spit out a sentence. He has me so wound up.

"Carlo, fucking do something!"

"Alright" He said with so much confidence and a cocky look on his face. He quickly buried his face in my pussy.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, Fuckkk!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I don't care who hears. I'm hot as fuck anyways, who wouldn't want to hear me get laid. I love hearing people having sex around me. If I'm not getting any at the moment, at least someone is.

He licked me from my asshole to my pussy. I've never had someone lick my asshole but I do not hate that he is doing it. I was so wet that I could feel the cum running down my butt cheeks. He started to focus on my pussy, making his way to my clit. I wasn't going to last any longer.

He finally got his lips close to it and felt him start to suck. He was about to get the spot.

"Oh, Oh Oh god, fuck. That's it Carlo." He sucked my clit between his lips. I could feel his tongue wagging like an excited dog over the head of my clit. I came. I came so hard. I just screamed. I don't even know what I was saying but I screamed it. He just upped the intensity. The orgasm wouldn't end. He had me going crazy.

After a minute or two more of my gyrating and squirming, my orgasm was over and I was read to fuck.

"Get off me." I demanded from him. He got up off my pussy, chin dripping with my cum. I hopped up off the bed and playfully pushed him on. He got himself arranged in the middle of the bed and I pounced. I put my ass in his face but up high enough that he couldn't eat it. I started sucking his cock again but this time with fury. I fucked his cock with my mouth like my life depended on him cumming.

I took my mouth off and got off the bed. Now it was time for a little teasing.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Shut up. Just lay there and look pretty" he was good at that so this should be easy. I ran over to Emily's bed and laid on my back and immediately started to finger myself like a jackhammer.

"What the fuck?" he said in confusion. I love myself enough that I just want to finger my pussy sometimes. Plus it turns me on that there is a hard cock in my bed and I'm making him wait for me.

I started to come up on an orgasm and picked up the pace even more. I put my legs up over my head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK Me!!!! FUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I screamed in ecstasy. I let my head go back and just enjoyed the rush. There could have been an earthquak and I wouldn't have stopped. I opened my eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling. This was a great warm-up. I can't wait for the main show. I finally slowed my pace and let my orgasm subside. I looked up at him.

He stared back in amazement, "What was that?"

"That was my warmup." I said as I began to get up off the bed. I walked back toward my bed staring at Carlo intently. I was about to show him what sex was. He may have done it before, but not like this. His cock was hard as ever. My show seemed to get him going.

I got up to my bed and pushed him down. I quickly pounced on to the bed straddling my stud. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them down. I don't want any extra touching, just me riding his dick wildly.

I never broke eye contact with him. I just stared while I straddled him. His erect cock resting gently on the outside of my ass cheeks. I raised my ass up, and started to position my pussy over the tip of his dick.

"mmmpp" I let a small whimper out and bit my lip. The anticipation is killing me.

"I'm on birth control. Do what you want, but I don't want a condom."

"fuck the condom."

With that note I let my weight down and felt his thick cock slide all the way into my pussy. I whimpered and lost a little bit of my ferocity. I sat there for a brief second. I needed to collect myself. After all, this was for me.

Picked my hips up slightly and started to gyrate. My favorite move is fucking like I'm dancing. I like to think I'm a good dancer, but at the minimum I'm just good at shaking my ass. When I'm naked it makes me feel so hot when my belly ring dangles against my stomach but this spontaneous attack was just as hot. I could see his eyes focused on my hips. I picked up the pace and really grinded my pussy on his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, you feel so big" I said uncontrollably. The sensations coming from inside of me were too strong for me to control what I was doing. I decided to change up the pace and I let go of his hands and grinded to an imaginary rhythm on his huge dick. I threw my hair back in ecstasy, putting my hands on my bra covered tits. They had to have looked perfect; this dress hugged my curves so tight.

I could feel a 3rd orgasm building up inside of me. I picked my hips up and slammed them down on his cock. I gradually built speed up.

"Oh, shit, uh uh uh uuuuhhh" fuck I can feel it coming. Its so close. "Oh, Carlo. Fuck"

All the sudden he grabbed my hips firmly, and stared into my eyes.

"Fuck this" he said. It caught me off guard, I didn't know what he was talking about. Before I could say "what?" He threw me on my back and rolled on top of me all in one motion. Without even using his hand he slid his now dripping wet dick deep inside of me. I belted out a shriek that people on my floor could definitely hear. Its funny that my fucking could be waking them up. It just turns me on a little more.

I was expecting him to start pounding me with his hard cock but he just stayed there. Buried deep inside me. I looked up at him. With eyes craving an orgasm.

"What are you waiting for?" I begged. It probably wasn't even that long. I was just not trying to wait.

"What?" he said casually with a cocky smile forming.

Now I was pissed. I was the one who was supposed to be in control. I don't know how I let him flip me.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me Carlo!" I said loudly. If anyone was listening from the door they sure as hell would have heard. He didn't even flinch. Just stayed locked deep in my pussy. I could feel how wet I was. His balls were covered in my cum.

He finally said something, "Wait," his sarcastic tone was so hot, "you, want me, to fuck you?" He needs to stop this.

"Just fuck me you idiot." I was about to freak out.

"Oh, I think I get it." He said with a confused face. He still did nothing.

I put my head back and started to groan in frustration. After two seconds of broken eye contact. He did it.

His hips slammed into mine. Over. And Over. I screamed. I clawed. His long cock touched the deepest parts of my vagina. I was about to cum again. I gripped my sheets as hard as I could as his pace strengthened. I had never been fucked this hard. Never by a stud so strong.

It was a violent storm. My orgasm ripped through me. I didn't squirt but I felt like I was close. I could feel my cum providing lube to his strong strokes. They only increased in speed and intensity. My pussy and body convulsed all contracting on his rock hard dick. If I hadn't woken the neighbors yet, they were up now. I screamed over and over. The orgasm had completely taken control.

All the sudden he started to grunt, "Brianna, Ah-I'm gonna cum."

"Just keep fucking me" I screamed as a tingle ran down my spine. It was almost like a second wind. I convulsed once again and my voice went silent. I couldn't even make a noise. He slammed his hips into me for the hardest strike yet as I felt his hot cum explode deep into my pussy.

"Keep going, don't stop." I yelped, begging for more. He kept pounding away as my orgasm started to slow. I picked my head up to watch as he finished. I had been so absorbed in my own enjoyment that I didn't even care that he had cum. I could feel the girth of his dick begin to decrease inside me. I pulled away and kicked him off the bed.

I rubbed my clit looking him in the eyes. He looked back either confused or worn out. "You're free to go, I'm not in the mood for homework right now." I said in a dry voice, hoping he would have no good response."

"What the fuck?" he with a confused laugh. "I guess I'll see you later."

"Don't worry. Just don't act like anything has changed between us."

"Whatever that means."

"Just put your pants on and get out of here."

He shook his head with a grin and started to dress. I just watched and kept my hand feeling my pussy lips. I love the feeling of cum on my pussy and thighs.

Finally dressed, he opened the door and left without saying another word. I had just begun my day. I hopped off my bed and ripped the sheets off. They were totally soaked. I took the dry part of the sheet and wiped off the inside of my legs and pussy. It was 10:45 now. We had been fucking for at least half an hour.

I hid my sheets in the back corner under my bed and replaced them with my extra ones. I needed to get myself fixed up and down to breakfast. I walked over to the mirror and admired how hot I looked even after getting railed. My hair doesn't really get messed up with the mousse I use and since I didn't let him really touch me, my makeup was fine too. I stared down at my pussy which was still exposed from my lifted skirt. I love how I can turn myself on. I finally put my skirt down and did a little hip swing in celebration of how great I felt. I looked just about ready to show myself off in the dining hall and find my next target for the day.

12