All Comments on 'An Affair Ch. 02'

by braindump

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BOYO1STTRYBOYO1STTRYover 5 years ago

Poor Husband.....clueless and poor kids.......another lamb to the slaughter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT IS BEHIND A MIND THAT....

Finds any pleasure in nothing but willing, cheating cunts? All your stories seem to have that common thread. Is your wife a whore and you're one of those sick fucks that thinks it's sexy to lick another mans come from her pussy?

jharpjharpabout 5 years ago

I barely skimmed the first one and this but I know all I need to know. Wife is a cheating slut and is destroying her family. Hubby is clueless and the Lothario is a self centered prick. I hope in the third one the two adulterers get what's coming too them. But I won't hold my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please

Finnish the story, can see this turning to shit in a momentous way. To hard to keep this a secret with the way these two are carrying on.

Rossana_1980Rossana_1980almost 3 years ago

Very well written and hot, like the first part. Keep going.....

paulb85paulb85almost 3 years ago

If you have read a lot of stories here in Literotica, as I have, it is extremely rare to come across a story which so well expresses such deep emotion, deep romance and profound love. This is not only well written it is absolutely believable. The author accurately captures the intrigue, the daring, the anticipation and the sheer excitement that can go with an illicit but loving relationship.

Some may object to a story of cheating wives and husbands, however no one can deny that these relationships happen, and that they can lead to the most amazingly deep and loving relationships. This is one of the best stories in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous