An Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and walked around behind her as she pretended to glare at him. David's hands held her face and then pulled her hair back behind her head. They kissed, his hand straying down to her breast, which he cupped and then squeezed. He moved slightly, now right behind her. He kissed her as his hands enjoyed both her tits. Charlotte suggested they get some more Champagne but before David could answer, her head lowered and her sucking on his dick took his breath away. She bobbed up and down for a few strokes before he stepped back moving out of reach. David smiled, stepped back and put a towel around his waist before he held out his arms to her. Charlotte put her hands in his and David pulled her to her feet. Now she was standing in front of him looking wet, he could not help but take a moment to admire her body in all its naked glory. She, allowed David to wrap a towel around her and then he stooped and lifted her up. Charlotte squealed and then laughing with her legs kicking she was carried into the bedroom. He placed her very gently on the bed and she rolled over to make room for him.

They lay side by side on the bed together, covered by their towels, looking at each other.

"I love being with you," said David. His hand gently caressed her face.

"I love being with you too," replied Charlotte. She had wondered at that moment if she loved him, rather than just enjoying being with him. It was too early for that kind of talk she told herself. So they entered the stage where they used the word love when referring to things the other one was doing. Not yet daring to be more explicit, although for both the temptation was constantly there.

They lay together not moving, enjoying the feel of the others body against theirs.

"You know I was terrified that day when I first met you?" Said Charlotte. Her hand was now casually stroking his chest. David moved suddenly, dislodging both his towel and hers. They both hastily covered up before Charlotte went on to explain.

She had just come back from maternity leave and was told in no uncertain terms that David's company's account was her main priority. There had been lots of problems, and based on David's feedback to her CEO, her predecessor had been fired. Charlotte was left in no doubt that if she did not get it right she too would be got rid of. She badly needed this job after the cost of her second child and not bringing in a wage. Charlotte worried also that a mother of two young children would find it hard to get work. Unsurprisingly David had a reputation as being a tough customer who would accept no nonsense.

"Don't worry," interrupted David, "I won't let them fire you." They both looked at each other, the fear in the others one's eyes clear to see. This was another reminder of the risks they were taking. Charlotte did not doubt that her company would fire her if they knew where she was right now. She felt her stomach plunge. David had a similar unspoken thought. "I never meant for him to be fired," he said quietly and then added defensively. "But he was useless."

Wishing to hide her feelings and lighten the mood Charlotte dug him in the ribs, calling him a rude word before continuing. Then she stopped again still pretending to be irritated.

"Get me some more champagne," she said. "And." She paused trying to put a bored look on her face. "And then I might let you have me again." David got up, adjusted his towel theatrically and then refilled the two glasses before returning with them.

"Anyway to you I was nothing but charming?" He said smiling and passing Charlotte her glass.

"You were," she replied and then she added. "Perhaps fancying me mellowed you." She laughed and then continued wistfully. "Wish I had known it was your charm, not your temper, that made you dangerous." David smiled, took the glass from her and put it on the side. He returned to Charlotte who giggled as he lowered his head to her ankle and then David slowly kissed up her leg. Before he moved his arms either side of her body so he was above her and then he kissed her on the lips.

"Come here," David said. Charlotte responded that she was here. He reached down and opened her towel revealing her naked body. He kissed her stomach moving quickly up to her right breast, which he kissed, taking the nipple into his mouth. Charlotte closed her eyes and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"I love it when you kiss me," she whispered. David manoeuvred himself, so he was beside her now. He had to move her arm so he covered it in kisses before gently placing it at her side. His hand wandered over her body, she knew he was admiring her when he told her quietly that she was beautiful. Charlotte knew she would never tire of David telling her that. She closed her eyes as he nuzzled her right tit again, before his head moved to her neck and his hand replaced his lips on her breast.

Charlotte smiled and told him he was a bad boy. David did not respond but his fingers played with her lips, gently touching them before kissing her. He made her suck his fingers for a few moments. David could sense her excitement at what she knew was coming. What he was going to do to her. David lowered his hand, moving it down between her thighs. Charlotte opened her legs, allowing David to slip a leg under hers. Gently he touched her pussy, moving his finger up and then down. Charlotte gasped and then tried to speak, but another groan came too quickly. He continued to stroke her, watching her lying there, eyes closed, and mouth open. Her head moved, mouth urgently searching for David's and when he placed it right in front of her they kissed, huge gulping kisses that went on repeatedly. He broke away, lowered his head and grazed on her tits for a while, as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Slowly David slipped a finger inside her. Charlotte gasped, fitting in a quick breath before she gasped again.

"Oh shit David," she moaned. Her body arched. "I am going to come," she said and crying out again as her whole body tensed even more.

"Come on darling," he urged, "I love making you lose control." As Charlotte whole body twitched, still arched and straining, as her whole body came alive. His finger pumping furiously bringing her to a long and enormous orgasm. The largest she had ever had. It burst throughout her whole body. She relaxed, gasping for breath as David kissed her breasts and then he lay beside her. "Are you okay?" He asked, but she continued to struggle for breath and so did not answer. David kissed her. He went to move down her body but she begged him to stop.

"Just hold me," she said. "I love what you do to me," she added, "but it's a little." She paused for the right word, "overwhelming at times." She concluded. David wrapped her in his arms disposing of both towels as they curled up together.

They talked together some more, drinking more champagne. Discussing the meetings they had had and the other members of David's team that Charlotte had met. She asked if he thought they suspected anything and he said emphatically that he did not believe they did. In reality he was not so sure, but he said no anyway. They had spent a lot of nights together at the factory belonging to Charlotte's company and had slowly got to know each other during those nights and during the evening meals and breakfasts at the hotel room.

She had come to realise that David was the total professional more than willing to work hard with a supplier who was prepared to match his effort. Her respect for him had grown out of her fear and slowly as they talked she felt feelings for him stirring. He seemed to really listen to her, to respect her opinion and he had the skill of winning people over at the factory. Regardless of what level they worked at. Some of the other customers she had worked with were clueless, but David really understood what his company needed and how to make things run well.

For his part he respected and rated her too. She had real clarity of thought, simplified problems and got people understanding what was key to success. He had really enjoyed working with her on this project. They had made quite a team. It was then that a sudden thought struck David.

"How on earth did you get into this hotel room?" He said.

"That was a bit random," laughed Charlotte. She paused. "Well you booked me in as your wife the last time, so I just asked for the room booked for Mr and Mrs. They seemed to remember me from before." At this they both winced a little. The pain and trouble from getting caught wandering through their minds. Charlotte decided to change the subject or rather get back to their reminiscing. She pointed out to David that it had been his idea that they sneak out for a great dinner to celebrate their success in solving their problems within the factory.

Such a professional suggesting something inappropriate had caught her completely off guard. She smiled, recalling how her mind had filled with unconnected thoughts. She had to admit the naughtiness of it immediately appealed. Then there was the basic fear of offending her important customer. She had been told to make him happy. Most of all the idea of spending more time with him was by then very appealing. Charlotte was already a little sad that their nights of working together were coming to an end. They both knew without saying it that this had been the turning point. They had convinced themselves that it was a harmless lie to pretend they needed to see the factory one more time, and using that as cover they had arranged to stay in this hotel and just have dinner together.

"It was meant to be just dinner," said David firmly. But he had to admit that he had made the first move. Charlotte asked when he had been tempted to do that. "Seeing you in that dress blew my mind." He said simply and although Charlotte went to mock him it died on her lips, as she immediately realised he was deadly serious.

"I wanted to look nice for you," she said quietly, totally delighted at what he had said. He went on to tell her how amazing she looked and how it made him want her. Charlotte felt more and more flattered. She began to realise why she loved being with David. He made her feel so special and not just because he had so much to lose by being with her. When pushed to explain, when he decided to do more than just think about wanting her, he looked troubled. "I don't know really," he said. "I think in the lift I just acted. I didn't want the evening to end and I feared it would. I was so scared about how you would react" He added. Charlotte's eyes scanned his. She completely believed him and then she was surprised to realise how she really felt about him.

"I love you," she said simply.

"I love you too," he replied instantly. Charlotte had grabbed his cock as she spoke. Her mind queried whether she really loved him, as she stroked his dick, which was rapidly hardening again. Her last thought was why the hell she had told him, even if she did. However, instead of sharing her doubts, she calmly asked him to fuck her. She lay down again; her legs open with the right one in the air resting against his chest. She was rubbing his dick up against her clit. Her eyes closed as she rested her head against the pillow continuing to use his dick against her.

"Is that nice? Charlotte asked and immediately she added breathlessly, "I love playing with your cock." Finally she slowly slipped it inside her, her mouth open wide with pleasure as it entered her. Slowly David rocked back and then forward again. "Fuck that is so good," Charlotte said and then she pleaded with him to make love to her. He held her raised leg for support and then he began to screw her a little harder. He began to try to move over the top of her, his mouth seeking hers. Charlotte already crying out, arched her body and moved to the right a little. Their lips locked together, and they kissed as they continued to screw. Her head soon moved away as Charlotte drifted back into her own world, her hands alternately gripping his arms hard and then releasing them. All the time her loud cries filled the room.

David was banging her hard now. His head once again moved across the top of Charlotte's.

"This is so good David," she said her words mixed up with her cries. "I love you." She told him. He felt and watched with joy as she came again. Once more announcing her orgasm by her whole body gently twitching. David enthralled by her reaction continued to study her, moving inside her very slowly as he watched. David's eyes remained fixed on her as she struggled to control her breathing. Her arms reached above her head and she held tightly onto the headboard making her breasts stand to attention in front of his face. He smiled at her and lifted her right leg high into the air. He rested it on his shoulder as he continued gently screwing her. Then he pushed towards her again, moving her leg backwards as well and when he could reach, he kissed her. "I want to ride you," she said. He smiled broadly, loving the idea.

David withdrew gently from her and they moved around so David was on his back now and Charlotte kissed him as she followed him around. She positioned herself over the top of his body. His hands held her by the waist as she lowered her body down. They kissed again. She told David that she was going to fuck him. She grabbed his dick and slipped it inside her, telling David again what a great cock he had. As she spoke, he wiped hair, which had fallen in front of her face away. He held her tight, holding her down on his body, as she began to rock slowly, moving his dick inside her. Gradually she rose a little and then moving backwards she slipped all of his cock inside her. Each movement produced a gasp or cry from her.

"I love screwing with you," she whispered in his ear. She began to bounce up and down, telling him it felt lovely and how deep he was inside her. Her hands moved up and held her ass, using them he guided her down on to him and then back up again. This helped her to move a little faster now. "Fuck yes," she moaned. She moved slightly to the side, her tits now lay across his arm. She continued to fuck him, helped by David's hands. "Harder David, harder," she pleaded.

Then out of breath she had to take a pause. Laughing she sat still, looking longingly down at her lover. "You are a great fuck David," she said. He rose up and they kissed long and slowly before she pushed him away. "Down boy," she said laughing and then her face took on a serious look again. David's hips were rocking up and down as he fucked her. He smiled, seeing she liked it and began to screw her a little harder. Soon she was moaning and crying once more. She lifted herself up a little, her breasts dangling in front of his face, her hand resting on the top of his chest. David paused, leaving all of the work to her now. Charlotte rocked back and forth, eyes closed and mouth open, lost in the joy of screwing him. God she thought when had sex been so wonderful. Her breaths came in broken pants now, but she was aware enough to realise that David was also moaning a little.

She flopped down on his arm again. "Jesus," she said. "I love it when you move like that," She paused and then added. "Long and slow." David smiled and holding her around the waist he rolled her to the side and Charlotte for a brief moment fell onto all fours. She queried what he was going to do to her, loving the fact he was taking control. David did not reply, but he began to kiss her on the shoulder and as Charlotte inclined her head away from him, his lips moved up to her neck. A thrill went through David as she let out a long gasp of pleasure. He ran an arm around her stomach and then he pulled her onto her left side. Charlotte rested her head on her arm and bit her lip as she watched him.

"What are you going to do to me?" she said, wanting, needing to get back to fucking as quickly as possible. He moved her right leg, making it bend at the knee and then he moved the other so it was in the same position. Deliberately he licked his lips, watching Charlotte's face. He rested a hand on his cock and easily slipped inside her again. Her eyes closed as his dick slipped smoothly into her. David smiled, as her mouth slowly opened and then stayed in that position. Before he moved, he ran his hand over her ass, and then down her leg. David loved the feel of her soft silky skin, and then he gripped her thigh halfway down.

As he began to fuck her, Charlotte rested a hand on his body. David then moved her right leg lifting it so it moved over the top of his own thighs. This made Charlotte look down, a thrill went through her as she realised she could see David's dick moving in and out of her. She watched fascinated as it disappeared into her and then slid out again. His arm resting lightly on her stomach as he began to screw her, long and slow. Exactly the way she wanted him to.

"Oh fuck David," she said with a new intensity in her voice. "Yes, just like that." As she spoke she had continued to watch his cock, one of her hands rested itself on the side of his head, the other resting on her breasts. He continued moving rhythmically inside her, eventually lifting the leg, which was over him up a little more. This heightened Charlotte's pleasure further. She begged him to kiss her and using the arm, which was at the side of his face she pulled his head towards her. They resumed kissing, making gulping noises as their mouths came together and partied. Charlotte had to break off, gasping for breath and once again looking down at his dick. "That's so amazing," she said, in between gulps of air. His hand now just supported her head, his nose against her cheek.

Charlotte's mouth opened, and she reached out her hand; it grasped the bed sheet, holding it tight. David couldn't help but move faster now; as he did he delighted in the view of her now wobbling breasts. His breathing became faster and Charlotte's was asking him if he was going to come and then pleading with him to do exactly that. She came a few moments later with a loud cry and the usual twitching of her body. This drove David wild, forcing him over the edge and he knew he could not hold back any longer. Crying out in a long low moan he dumped his load inside her with a final cry. Their eyes locked together for a moment before both their faces creased into smiles. David rolled off Charlotte and on his back he lay looking up at the ceiling. There was a self-satisfied look on his face

"Was that as good as the first time?" she asked.

"Better." He said and he meant it. "Much better." There was a brief silence and then he added, "but I think the third time will be best of all." She giggled hoping that was an agreement to meet again, but of course they had a night together and breakfast to come. Surely they would make love several times more before they partied again in the morning. The thought of leaving him depressed her, so she pushed the thought away. She would meet him again though. She knew she would.

12