An Affair to End all Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Conrad, throughout your life, I have never known you to take a backward step. You have always been so strong and determined. I don't expect you to let him walk over you, just because we are having sex. Push back darling, do not let him take advantage."

"Oh that's rich, how much more advantage could he take?"

She grinned devilishly. "I keep the good scotch hidden. He only gets the cheap stuff."

Walking into work was difficult. Reggie and I were friends, or at least I thought we were. When I joined the firm eighteen years ago, he was my manager. It took us a while to develop a friendship, we were different people, but once we did, he was fantastic. He mentored and guided me, and always had my back. Even when I made horrendous errors. He was quite simply, in my corner.

To find that he had been shagging Margo behind my back rankled. I was very angry, and what the hell was I going to do? I could walk in and confront him, but Margo was right. I put a lot of effort into this firm, and I was now a senior manager, earning a very hefty salary. By creating a scene with Reggie, I would be cutting my own throat.

I would get five minutes of pleasure, then months of pain as I searched for a new job. By fighting with Reggie, it would guarantee a bad review for future employers, no way could I use Howard, or Reggie as Referee's.

The question remained, what to do? Knowing Reggie, at least I knew he would be discreet, he had more to lose than me. The firm, and more importantly Howard, wouldn't care about impropriety away from work, but if he found Reggie bragging, or trying to humiliate me. He would act, that much I was sure of.

As I placed my briefcase down by my desk. Reggie popped his head in the door. "Morning old man. Ready for another day at the coal face?" His tone was friendly as always, no sign of smugness. "Thank you for finishing off those reports for me last night."

I gave him a curt nod. "No problem Reggie." He watched as I opened up my computer. "I am about to get a cup of tea, do you fancy one?"

"Yes, that would be nice, thank you." I replied.

He arrived back with the tea and as we always did we went over the days priorities. He looked very stressed, his features drawn and tight. He looked agitated, like he had something he wanted to say. "Is every thing all right Reggie?" I asked.

"Its Rochelle actually. She is starting to go down hill pretty quickly. I'm so damn worried about her."

"Then what are you doing here? Why aren't you at home with her?"

"Because she bloody well kicked me out. She is so blasted obstinate. All she goes on about is not being a burden. A burden for heavens sake. I wanted to stay home but she virtually pushed me out the bloody door."

"Well, if you need to go, I can hold the fort you know."

He gave me a pat on the back. "Yes, I know old man. You've got my back. I can rely on you at least. Thank you."

He left a few minutes later leaving me anxious. Why didn't I just punch the bastard, how could he be that damn detached, so indifferent? Jesus he was shagging my wife. It wasn't long after that, Tim, walked in to discuss a project and issues. When he walked out I had what you might refer to as an epiphany. I had spent years treating him the same way. Bugger me, I was as bad as Reggie.

Friday night just before I was ready to finish up and walk out. Reggie walked in with his arms full of files. "Sorry to do this old man, but could you finish these up for me, before you leave tonight?"

I glanced at the clock. "Reggie, it is five thirty already. I was about to head home."

"Yes sorry old man, but this is jolly important."

I knew his game, checking the two files on top, I saw the names. "Reggie, I think I'll take them home and work on them over the weekend. We don't have to submit them until Monday."

He fidgeted moving from foot to foot. "Oh, yes, I see. It would be nice to have them ready for the morning, I was going to come in and get them ready in the morning."

I knew this was all about him and Margo. "Tell you what, I'll take them home, and bring them in and give you a hand in the morning."

He looked pissed, but there was no way he could argue. I sniggered all the way home. As I walked in, the first thing I noticed was the smell. Dinner was already cooking. "Dinners early." I mumbled.

Margo walked up and gave me a delicious little kiss. "It is for you darling. It is ready, all you have to do is dish it up."

Confused, I mumbled. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I'm going to meet Reggie for dinner. He's taking me to McMahon's."

"What."

"Well you spoilt our night in. So he invited me to go out. At first, I was a bit miffed, but now, I'm jolly well looking forward to it."

"So you would have preferred I stay at the office?"

She kissed me again. "Well, that was the plan darling, but this will be nice for a change. Sorry my love, but I have to rush and get ready. I wasn't planning on going out. You can get dinner can't you?"

"Yes, I suppose so." My happy demeanour flushed down the toilet. He had one upped me. "What did you tell him?"

"I said, as far as you knew, I was meeting some friends for a girls night out."

"Bloody hell Margo, this isn't fair."

"Oh don't be churlish my love. I will be home before eleven. I will make it up to you then."

I got my dinner and she walked down looking absolutely stunning. Stockings, heels. Her figure hugging tiny blue sparkly cocktail dress made her look decidedly sexy.

"Damn it Margo, this isn't right. You simply cannot expect me to just stay in all night while you go out for sex?"

"Conrad my darling, how many times did you rendezvous with Abigail, Sarah, or Alice at seedy hotels for sex?"

"I'm sorry for that Margo, but this is different. This is bloody torture for god sake. You didn't have to sit around here all night knowing full well what was going on."

"Oh you can be so dashed idiotic sometimes." She hissed. "Did you think I was unaware of where you were? I might not have known which shitty hotel you were at, but I bloody well knew what you were doing. Coming home smelling of cheap perfume. To tired, or unwilling to at least make love with me."

Waves of regret and shame flooded my face as a horn tooted loudly from the driveway. "That's my taxi darling. Don't worry, I shan't be late. It would be nice if you waited up, I promise to make it worth your while."

I frowned as she leaned down to kiss me. Her luscious bright red lipstick leaving a small stain on my lips. "Ta, ta darling, have fun."

She was gone in a flash and I was left sitting at the table listening to the silence. Funny how a place can change just like that. Margo was such a huge personality. She filled a room with gaiety and laughter. Gone, I was left to ponder. Christ, my life was in the bloody toilet.

I tried to watch TV, but all I could see was her and bloody Reggie in bed.

It was about an hour later when my phone rang, checking the ID, I recognised Margo's number. As I said hello, I heard the unmistakeable sounds of her slurping something. The phone went silent for a split second, before she said in a muffled whisper. "Oh sorry darling, just checking in. Sorry about the noise. I was just in the middle of enjoying a rather large devilled sausage."

"I beg your pardon." I muttered, knowing exactly what she was doing. I heard it again, the obscene lascivious sounds of her sucking him off. The slurping choking sucking.

With a muffled gasp, she sighed sexily. "Darling, I'm in the middle of having something to eat. A wonderful big juicy devilled sausage, I have to say, it's rather a mouthful, I can't wait for the delicious special sauce. It is absolutely delectable."

As I listened, I could hear her, picture her bright red lipstick covered mouth sliding down over his engorged member.

"Hhhhhhmmm, oh darling it is just divine. You know how much I love sausage, especially nice big juicy ones."

"Yes, and what are your girlfriends having?" I hissed trying to break the spell she weaved over me.

"Oh I think they're having the chef's special."

I heard Reggie moan loudly, as her mouth filled with him again.

"Enjoy your night." I grumbled.

"I will darling, I think after this sausage, I'm going to be absolutely stuffed."

"Oh fuck." I heard Reggie, moan in the background.

I turned off the TV, and focused on the reports for tomorrow. Angry, aroused, jealous. This myriad of emotion swirled crazily through my mind.

I finished the reports, but god knows how many errors there were.

I went to bed early, turned out all the lights and lay there staring at the ceiling. "Fuck."

I may have fallen asleep, I heard a car pull up outside, giggling then the front door open and close.

I lay pretending to be asleep.

It was only moments before I heard her walk into the bedroom. "Are you awake darling?"

I feigned sleep, rolled away facing the window. I heard her moving into the bathroom. I watched surreptitiously as the light from the bathroom illuminated her undressing.

I loved watching her pull on, or take off stockings, it is one of the most sensual things. Watching the nylon roll seductively down her beautiful shapely legs.

Tonight, it had a hidden meaning, as I watched her sexy little white lace panties follow. Her perky little breasts spring from the tiny lacy bra.

The lights went out and I felt her slide naked under the blankets, the heat warming the cold sheets as she snuggled up behind me. "Don't pretend darling. You snore terribly when you sleep. Did you miss me?"

"What do you think." I grumbled sullenly.

She giggled. "I hope my little telephone call wasn't to naughty. Did you enjoy."

"No I bloody didn't. Did you think I would get a kick out of that or something?"

"I had hoped you might get a teensy little thrill, a tiny moment of titillation." Her hand draped over my hip, her fingers sliding into my pyjamas.

"What are you doing Margo?"

"I'm just checking darling." My penis swelled under her gentle sexy touch. Her lips sucked wantonly on my ear lobe, her teeth nibbling as she whispered wetly. "I think somebody is interested. You realise of course, I was sucking Reggie's rather luscious cock don't you?"

"I'm not a complete fool Margo."

"Oh good, nice to know." Her hand continued to stroke me, her fingers curling around my testicles, fondling, caressing, massaging.

Her mouth sucked at my exposed flesh, her body writhing against me. "Take off your silly PJ's my love."

"Didn't you get enough?"

"No, all night long, all I could think about was coming home and making love with you. Please don't disappoint me."

"If Reggie is such a good shag, I would think you would be worn out."

"Darling, shut up. Reggie is wonderful, but now I want you. Take off these silly PJ's, I want to feel you."

I was going to lie there, but her fingers quickly pried open my Pyjamas and it wasn't long before I was as naked as her.

She wasted no time. Her mouth assaulting mine in a deep penetrating kiss. Her finger caressing and stroking my tumescent shaft.

Her mouth moved back to nibbling my ear. "Does it excite you knowing Reggie's cock was in my mouth. Did you like listening to me sucking him off?"

God, when did she become such a dirty bitch. Such an arousing filthy mouthed bitch. Her mouth moved to my chest and she sucked and nuzzled at my nipples. I was lost in wanton lust. Her boobs filled my hands. Her nipples, strong and proud cutting tracks across my palms as I mauled them.

Her legs parted as my hand slipped between her legs, her engorged swollen pussy opening. The moist slippery lips inviting my fingers inside. Her arousal as evident, slippery juices covered her lips. The thought that Reggie had fucked her leapt into my mind. I dragged my hand away. "Christ, have you showered Margot?"

"Of course I have, although, if that's something you wanted, we could always go without next time."

She grabbed my hand and shoved it back between her legs. Her wide open pouting pussy sucking my fingers in. I was rough, ploughing them in and out like an out of control piston.

"Oh god yes, that's it darling."

She swung her leg over me, reached down between us, and guided my erection into her sweltering sex. With her hands resting flat on my chest, as she moved slowly. Her pussy sucking me deeper, enveloping me in her dastardly sex.

Rather than ride me, she rolled over, dragging me atop her. She would her arms around my neck, her legs curling around my waist. "Fuck me Conrad, fuck me hard."

God, the rage filled me, if she wanted to get fucked, then, that's what she would get. Gone was our usual gentle caring lovemaking. This was rough, brutal. I rammed my cock into her soppy wet hole, fucking her viciously. My thrusts drove her down into the mattress, her head rolling wildly from side to side. Moans escaped her gasping mouth. The wet sounds of our flesh colliding. The smell of her arousal filling my senses.

I felt her body convulsing, a wicked shudder running through her as she jerked and writhed uncontrollably beneath me.

"Yes, yes, yes." She signed lost in pleasure. "God yes, don't stop." She urged. "Fuck me, go on fuck me, I want it."

Her orgasm stretched her tight, and I soon followed, pouring all my frustration through my balls.

I collapsed on top of her, as she sighed. "Oh god Conrad, you marvellous sexy man. You were amazing."

She woke me in the morning, with a deep erection building blow job. She finished it with her riding me, her fingers diddling her swollen clit, my lap covered in her slippery juices.

She slid off me, and curled up beside me. "What shall we do today my love?"

"I have to go into the damn office."

"But, it's Saturday!"

"Yes, don't remind me. When bloody Reggie dropped those reports on my desk last night, I said I would finish them and drop them off to him this morning."

She giggled. "Oh dear, that didn't work did it dear. So Reggie is going to be there as well."

"Yes, unfortunately."

She sniggered. "Well make sure you thank him for me. Last night was wonderful."

"God you are a bitch."

She giggled. "Yes, I am aren't I. I'm enjoying my new role."

"Yes, A little too much if you ask me."

"Oh don't be sulky, it doesn't suit you."

I dropped the files on Reggie's desk, made myself a cup of tea as I waited for him to show up, I decided, he didn't need me for this. I locked up and headed for home.

Margo was busy in the garden when I walked in the front gate. "You weren't gone long?"

"No, Reggie was late." She stood up from her weeding and said. "Come inside, I'll make you a cup of tea."

As we sat at the table, my phone rang. "Hello Reggie."

"Look, sorry old man. Rochelle, had a terrible turn this morning. I couldn't leave her."

"Understandable, is she all right now?"

"No, not really, I am trying to convince her to go to the bloody doctor. She's so bloody obstinate."

Margo placed the cups on the table and sat beside me. "What's going on?"

"Rochelle, had a bit of a turn, she's not well." I said, as I held my hand over the mouthpiece.

She looked shocked, upset. "Sorry Reggie, I was just explaining to Margot."

"I will finish the reports Monday, sorry you had to go in for nothing."

"That's all right, pass on our best wishes to Rochelle."

After I hung up, Margo, Sighed. "Poor Rochelle, I feel so sorry for her."

That struck me as strange. "Good lord Margo, how can you say that? You're shagging her bloody husband, you were in bed with him last night for heavens sake."

"What has that got to do with her condition. She is dying Conrad."

"Yes, and while she lies there on her death bed, you are off in some sleazy hotel shagging her husband."

"Oh for heavens sake, she almost begged me to do it. She wanted him to have some enjoyment."

That little tiff spoilt our day. She went back to her weeding, and I went out to tinker in my shed.

Monday was very busy, we had to finish and prepare the reports. The air cleared about two. Reggie popped his head in my office, briefcase in hand. "I say Conrad, thank you for your help this morning. Will you be able to finish off? I'm about to head off."

"Yes, I'll finish them off, give Rochelle my best wishes."

He vanished and I set about finishing up. Blast, it would mean another late night.

About three thirty, my phone rang, and it was Margo. "Hello." I said curtly.

"Hello darling." She whispered breathlessly.

"What are you doing? Why are you so out of breath?"

"Oh, I'm on my hands and knees darling."

"Why so breathless?"

"Oh you know dearest, a woman's work is never done, in fact." She let her voice drawn out into a long sigh. "At the moment, I feel absolutely shagged."

My mouth dropped open, the penny dropping. I could actually hear the sounds of them rutting, the wet sloppy sounds of her fanny being ravaged.

"What do you want Margo?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Oh nothing much darling, I just thought I would ask if you would like a nice cream filled dessert tonight?"

"What." I snarled. She giggled breathlessly. "I just thought you might like something nice and creamy. I'm a bit stuffed right now, but I could save something for you."

"Fuck, you bitch." I barked.

She must have dropped the phone, because I heard Reggie say loudly. "God, you are a naughty bitch. God, that is bloody depraved, god woman, I almost shot my bolt when you said you were stuffed."

"Reggie, shut up and fuck me." She moaned desperately, her voice ragged and panting.

"Dirty little minx, I'll fuck you all right."

"Yes, give me that lovely cock."

I couldn't listen any longer. The rage consumed me. If only my bloody erection would go away.

It was late when I got home. I walked in, Margo, was watching TV, in the front room. When she heard me walk in she came to greet me. Her arms circled my neck and she kissed me passionately. "You're late darling, what happened?"

"You know damned well what happened. Reggie dumped all that work on my desk, before coming around here."

"Oh dear really. What a naughty man he is." She kissed me playfully, adding, "Would you like a drink dearest?"

"Yes, Scotch please."

"Go and sit on the settee, I'll bring it in."

Loosening my tie, I sat back on the Chesterfield. Margo sauntered in, her hips swaying sexily as she stared coquettishly at me.

Rather than sitting beside me, she plonked herself down on my knee. Her face only inches from mine. "Did you enjoy my naughty phone call?"

"No."

"Oh bugger." She whispered. "I was serious you know." She said as she handed me my scotch.

"Serious about what?" I asked.

"Your creme filled dessert of course."

"What are you talking about Margo?"

"Really, you cannot be that naive Conrad... Think about it."

She sipped slowly on her glass of Sherry. In between sips, her mouth curled into an evil teasing grin. "Come along darling. I can't make it any plainer, creme filled... stuffed... Oh good heavens, Really Conrad."

The penny dropped. "Oh my god, you are not serious."

She giggled. "Yes darling, prepared just for you."

I threw back my Scotch in one long gulp. She finished her Sherry, took my glass, and leant down placing it on the floor beside hers.

As she turned to face me, she reached between us and unbuttoned my fly, loosened my belt and lifted her weight. "Lift your bottom my love." She whispered. She pulled hard on my trousers, freeing them and slipping them down my legs, they were soon followed by my underwear.

As disgusted as I was, there was no hiding the erection that was building.

Sitting back down in my knee, she reached down and caressed my aching penis. "Hmmm, you're very hard darling, is it something I said, or did?"

I swallowed, my throat constricting, my lips parched.

She slid forward, her hand guiding my now very hard cock into her hot gooey slit. Back and forth she slid, my cock running back and forth along her slit. "Are you ready lover?"