An Affair to End all Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer, but she pushed forward, her fanny swallowing my turgid member my testicles meeting the curly coarse hair of her pussy.

"Does that feel nice my dearest, how are your sloppy seconds?" She giggled. "Well, if I'm being honest, it's thirds, not seconds."

She slid up and down, her pussy contracting and clenching at my cock. She was so sloppy and wet.

"Does that feel good my sweet? Reggie's hot cum coating your cock."

I grabbed her arse cheeks and lifted her up and down as I thrust ferociously up into her gooey gasping hole.

"That's it sweetheart, fuck me, fuck me like he did, make me yours again."

Her words enraged me, and I thrust harder, savagely pummelling her body. She leaned forward, her mouth ravishing mine, her tongue a ferocious warrior princess fucking my mouth. I had never experienced a kiss like it, she devoured my mouth, biting, sucking.

She panted hungrily. "Can you taste him Sweets, he came in my mouth. I sucked him off you know, and I swallowed every luscious drop. Can you taste it?" Her mouth closing once again over mine like a ravenous feasting demon.

I had never experienced anything like it. The anger, the fury and rage embraced so despicably by my arousal. My cock swelled, as she rode me harder. The sounds echoing around the room were so depraved and so base. The slapping of our flesh colliding. The gushing squishy sounds of her stuffed pussy. "I'm going to cum darling." She gasped.

She wasn't the only one, I exploded, a deep gut wrenching eruption. My balls emptying.

It was wild passionate debauched, and over quickly. She sank down on me, my lap wet and sticky her vagina seeping and oozing all sorts of secretions, his, mine and hers.

It was a wet sticky disgusting mess.

She hugged me, her teeth nibbling on my earlobe. "Well, how was that my sweet sexy man."

Later, in bed after yet another bout of slow gentle lovemaking. I had to ask, "Margo, what's come over you? What happened?"

She sighed, then tittered mischievously. "Truthfully, I cannot explain it. Sneaking around, cheating on you opened up a new world. I never really thought that much about sex. I mean I enjoyed it, our sex life has always been nice, but never like this. Now, it is so electric, so powerful."

"You are saying that you were never satisfied?"

"No Conrad, don't misconstrue what I am trying to say. I always found our love life fulfilling, it was nice, nice is a good word."

"So it's Reggie who brought out this vixen?"

"Not the way you are thinking Conrad. He is not better than you, but he is demanding. When you and I make love, and I say no, you stop. Reggie demands, and he is very forceful. It's not better, just different."

"Sounds to me like you prefer him."

"Now darling, don't be petulant. I never said that. It is the situation that has brought out this feeling of empowerment, and I love it."

"You are going to keep seeing him then?"

"Yes, look my love, this will blow over, it will be gone, once Rochelle passes away, he is going to find somebody else. He will tire of me, and I think the guilt is getting to him."

"Guilt? I asked.

"Yes my dear, guilt. He feels very guilty about betraying your trust and good will."

"He didn't sound very guilty. He seemed excited by it."

"Oh, you heard did you. Yes, that was very naughty of me, but he got so excited the first time, I had to relive it one more time. You aren't angry are you, I mean honestly Conrad, you obviously enjoyed it."

She gave a little wriggle, her wet slushy pussy grinding against my sticky thighs. "Was that so bad?"

I didn't want to answer, the last thing I wanted to do was fuel her ever growing desire to push the boundaries.

"Margo, I did a bad thing, when I cheated. But I never rubbed your nose in it. I never tried to humiliate you."

"And I'm not trying to humiliate you. Reggie is unaware of the fact you know what is going on."

She sniggered softly. "It's just a game Conrad, nobody is being hurt, it's just a bit of fun."

She said with a hint of anger. "I'm going to have a shower. If you didn't enjoy our little game, I will shower before you get home next time."

"I would prefer there was no next time. I'm not sure I will be able to continue this sham."

She gave me a very sour scowl. "That will be your decision to make. I hope you aren't serious, but if you are then we will deal with that when it occurs."

-----------------------

Work was busy, we were involved in a couple of very big contracts, which needed the whole teams commitment.

Things returned to a semi normal routine at home. Margo had her own commitments. She was involved with a local charity helping homeless children. So thankfully there seemed no time for any hanky panky. I must say though, our sex life had definitely gone up a notch, and somehow, Margo, managed to keep those fires burning.

It was a typical busy Wednesday, I had been stuck in the board room with a gaggle of clients. We had been presenting a proposal, and it was going to be a very lucrative earner for the company. We broke for lunch, which we were catering. I wandered back to my desk to catch up on some emails. As I walked past Reggie's office, I heard the tinkling sounds of a woman's laughter, and I knew the owner of the laugh. "Margo, what are you doing here?" I asked, seeing her sitting with her legs crossed leaning towards Reggie who was seated behind his desk.

He looked up guiltily, but before he could say anything, Margo said. "Well hello darling, I came to see if you wanted to have lunch, but Reggie said you were tied up."

Reggie gave me a flushed guilty glance. "How is it going, are they taking the bait?"

"I nodded, "Yes, they seem jolly interested, I think we have them exactly where we want them."

"Excellent, are they having lunch now?"

"Yes, the caterer's just brought in the food and drink."

"Are you joining them?"

I nodded, "Sorry Margo, I can't do lunch today."

She sighed, "Never mind darling, I only popped in on the off chance."

I walked over and gave her a kiss, "Perhaps another day."

"Yes, that would be wonderful, perhaps I might see if Reggie would like to go for a bite to eat?" She glanced at him, "Would you like a little something to nibble on Reggie?"

I thought his head was going to explode, he blushed so brightly. "Um, I don't know." He gazed at me questioningly. "Would you mind old man?"

Margo quickly interrupted. "You wouldn't mind, would you darling. I am feeling rather famished, I could go for something hot and creamy, something with a white sauce, that would fill me up." She gave me a very devilish coquettish smile.

I could feel the blood draining from my face, as I watched her stand up. "Come along Reggie, Conrad won't mind will you?"

I said nothing as she gave me a little peck on the cheek as she sauntered out, Reggie hot on her trail.

I had no choice but to go back in and try to carry on as if nothing happened. The lunch went well, and I was just about to start the second phase of the presentation. My phone buzzed to announce a message.

I opened it carefully, not knowing what to expect. It read. "Don't rush home darling, you might get a shock. Reggie, just finished his lunch, and I am feeling very sated, although, now he wants to fuck me, so unless you want a shock, do not hurry home. Love you."

I felt my knees go weak, why did she keep doing this?

I finished the presentation, the clients ushered into Howard's office for a final chat.

I went back to my desk, and poured myself a whisky to calm my raging anger.

It would have been an hour or so later when, Howard walked in. "Well done Conrad. I have just finished a wash up with them, and they were very impressed. You have done a remarkable job. If they sign up, there will be a very large bonus in it for you."

I checked the clock, it was just after five. I opened up my computer, there were a myriad of emails. Taking my time, I worked through them one by one. The office slowly emptied, about seven. Howard popped his head in the door. "Don't stay all night Conrad, goodnight."

I was the last one left in the office, None of what I as doing was that important, I just didn't want to go home. About seven thirty my phone rang. "Conrad, where are you? Dinner is going cold."

"Sorry, work, you know how it is, plus you said not to rush home."

"Oh good heavens, Reggie left at four. I only sent the message to let you know what I was doing."

"I will finish up and be home directly."

"Your dinner will be ruined."

"Yes, toss it in the rubbish, I shall get something on the way home."

"Really." She snapped angrily. "You just want me to throw it out? It was roast lamb, your favourite."

"Just toss it all right."

"Very well, starve. See if I care." She disconnected the call, leaving me seething. I took my time, and finished about eight. I didn't have to stop for food. There was lots of leftovers from the luncheon.

Walking in, I found the house in darkness. I removed my jacket, poured a whisky and sat in the living room. I left the lights off. Taking the chance to gather my senses, contemplate things.

I kicked my shoes off, and leaned back in the armchair. I was just finishing up when Margo appeared. "What are you doing down here, alone in the dark?"

"Nothing, just enjoying a drink."

"I thought you might have come straight up to bed. I was waiting." She hissed.

"I'm sure, you won't need me, you did have Reggie all afternoon. I am sure he would have left you satisfied."

I watched as she let out a frustrated sigh. "This is all because Reggie was here... You're going to sulk like a child who didn't get what you wanted." She stood hands on hips. "I thought you were stronger than that, carrying on like a spoilt brat, angry with your friend because he played with your toys."

"Give it a rest Margo. I'll be up in a little while."

"Have it your way Conrad."

As she went to walk away, I asked. "Have you showered, and changed the linen?"

"I see, is that all you were worried about? Yes, there's fresh linen on the bed, and I have showered. I did contemplate not doing so, but elected to shower."

"Good, I might have another drink. Goodnight Margo."

She gave a deep sigh before disappearing. I actually had several more drinks, and I was feeling quite worse for wear when I went up to bed.

Margo didn't stir as I climbed in and I fell asleep without incident.

I woke late and when I got down to the kitchen, Margo, was already up, and had breakfast ready.

"Are you over your little huff?" She asked.

"I am not sure. I was very angry yesterday. Today, I will take some time to consider our relationship."

"I see, why exactly were you so angry?"

"Good lord, Margo, don't be so blasted supercilious. You come into the office in front of everybody. Go off with bloody Reggie again, and then, as if it wasn't bad enough. You sent me that blasted text. You humiliated me in front of him."

"Poppycock, I did no such thing. He doesn't even know you are aware."

"But he does know that he was about to have sex with my wife. I could see it in his eye. He may have been a little embarrassed by your brazenness, but there was an element of arrogance. It was like he was saying. "Work hard, I'm just dashing out to fuck your wife."

"I'm sorry you feel like that Conrad. It wasn't my intention, I thought you might enjoy it. You did the last time."

"Margo, I did enjoy the sex, but I did not enjoy the humiliation."

"There is no humiliation Conrad, I am not trying to belittle you, or make you feel horrid."

"Unfortunately Margo, that is the way I feel."

"Why Conrad? I just don't understand?"

"Humiliation, Margo, these damn phone calls, then coming to the office yesterday. You are rubbing my bloody nose in it. Your actions are degrading for me.

"In future, I would prefer not knowing if you are going to be with him, and expect you to be showered and clean. I never want to experience that again."

"So you would prefer I lied to you?"

"Yes, if that's what it takes. You were happy for two months when you were actually cheating. Let's go back to that."

"Oh dear, you really have got your knickers in a twist haven't you my love."

"I'm going to work."

"What about your breakfast?"

"Toss it."

Reggie was in a particularly despondent mood when I got in. I didn't want to talk to him, when he walked into my office, for our usual morning cup of tea, I snarled viciously. "I'm busy Reggie, I could have used your help yesterday."

"Oh right, sorry old man."

"Yes, well can you bugger off so I can get back to it." My look was dark, and left him with no misconceptions of my animosity.

Throughout the day I avoided him like the plague, so much so that Howard came into my office, pulling the door closed behind him. "Conrad, what in heavens name is going on between you and Reggie? You have been particularly contumacious today. Everybody has commented."

"Sorry Howard, Reggie has annoyed me, I could have used a blasted hand yesterday, but he was off doing whatever he was doing. He left me to carry the load, and I'm not happy."

"Good gracious, you realise how poorly his wife is. I cannot believe you would be so pachydermatous."

"I am aware of how tenuous Rochelle's health is, but it does not excuse Reggie from all his obligations."

"Conrad, this is not acceptable. I am very concerned with your lack of charity. Reggie has been your staunchest supporter. I expect you to reciprocate, support him through his tribulation. I am aware that we will all be inconvenienced by that. However, I expect to see you standing by his side, and carrying a much heavier share off the workload."

He walked out leaving me feeling very unhappy. Being rebuked for not supporting him while he was in my bed bonking my wife made me absolutely livid.

Thankfully Reggie stayed out of my way for the rest of the afternoon. He gave me a jolly wide berth.

I had a lot of work to do, but, decided it could wait until tomorrow. I arrived home to find Margo preparing dinner. She walked up and gave me a kiss. "Welcome home darling. Busy day was it?"

"Yes, pretty hectic, although hopefully we will get a bit of a reprieve, once this deal goes through."

She took my jacket and briefcase, as I took of my shoes. "How was your day?"

She returned carrying a drink for me. "Today was very uncomfortable, I went to visit Rochelle, the poor dear is not well. I doubt she will last the month."

Taking a sip of my drink, I sighed. "That is sad."

"Yes, I feel for her, We had lunch and I drove her to the hospital for some tests. She was really under the weather."

"Good for you, did you manage to expunge some guilt?"

Her face hardened as she scowled at me. "What exactly would I have to feel guilty for Conrad? Enlighten me."

"Perhaps banging her husband, that might be a good place to start."

"Rochelle is very much aware that he is seeking sexual release elsewhere. She was very pleased with that. She told me today that he has been a changed man, and that made her very happy."

"Oh yes, you're practically a saint. Saint Margaret, of the consolation fuck."

She sniggered. "Bitterness is not a good look for you Conrad, you don't have the nastiness to pull it off."

"You are a fine one to talk anyway. Every day you go into work and treat Tim like your favourite employee, and yet all the while, leave him blissfully unaware that he is raising your child. I'm afraid darling, you are in no position to point the finger."

The next day at work Reggie came into my office as he usually did, already carrying two cups of tea. "Good morning old man. Ready for a day on the coal face?"

Still angry from the day before I muttered roughly. "Leave the tea Reggie, I'm to busy and not in the mood."

He sat down beside me, ignoring my rebuttal. "Look Conrad, I don't know what has come over you, but we need to discuss today's schedule, and outstanding work."

"Reggie, you're fucking my wife. Do not expect me to stand by and watch. Now get out of my office."

He stood quickly his face pale, his features slack jawed. "Conrad, I am not sure why you would think such a thing, but..."

I cut him off with a withering barrage. "Piss off Reggie, I have proof, video footage, photographs, an investigators report. Would you like to see them?"

He staggered back against the door. "Conrad, I am sorry, so terribly sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. I was at a low point, Rochelle has been so ill. Margo was so kind, I..."

"Stop it, there is no justifying it. We have been friends for over twenty years, this is how you repay me? Making me work late so you can be with her."

He was frozen to the spot, his mouth hanging open. "Perhaps I should inform Howard where you were the other day, fucking my wife on the company time. I'm sure he would love that."

"Now steady on old man. There's no need for that. What do you want me to do?" He spluttered.

"The first thing is, you are to stay away from my wife. You don't call her, message her, you don't answer any calls from her. Finally, she must never know this conversation ever occurred. Do you understand me? Are we clear Reggie?"

He nodded slowly, his hands running through his thinning hair. "Another thing Reggie, if you do not abide by my demands, I will send all the files I have to Rochelle."

He nodded again. "Conrad, I am sorry. I didn't set out to do this."

"Just stay out of my way, and for gods sake, take better care of your wife. Go home and spend time with her."

That night when I got home, Margo was as usual preparing dinner. She greeted me with a warm kiss, and cuddle. "Hello Conrad."

I went upstairs and changed into more casual attire. She met me on my return with a whisky. She had her usual glass of sherry. We talked usual pleasantries, and her work with the charity. As she asked about my day she managed to fit in. "How was Reggie today?"

"He seemed a little distracted, I think Rochelle's condition might be worsening."

"I did talk to her today, she sounded reasonably chipper."

"We are rather busy at the moment Margo, he does have work to do."

"Yes, but he wouldn't take my calls, something is going on."

"Sorry, you will have to ask him. I am unaware."

Dinner was nice, the mood lifted a little. In bed, it was Margo who initiated sex. Her hand finding it's way into my pyjamas found my erection, already full and throbbing. The lovemaking was fierce, and she was very much in a state of high arousal.

Afterwards, we lay together, cuddling as we had through the years. "Hmmm, that was lovely Conrad."

"Yes, I agree, very nice."

"No darling, nice is how our sex life used to be, that was intense, and very satisfying."

Over the next few days Reggie dredged up the courage to start conversation with me, there was no hiding from it. Like it or not, we did have to work very closely together.

Each night Margo asked after him, and I feigned ignorance. I could see how unsettled she was becoming. He questions becoming ever more pointed. It came to a head on Thursday night. "Conrad, have you said something to Reggie, his behaviour is completely out of character."

"Why do you say that?"

"Lillian, the receptionist refuses to put me through to his office, she always has an excuse about him being busy, he continues to block my direct calls. I can only assume you have said something to him."

"Perhaps your affair has run it's course. You did say you expected him to tire of you."

She gave me a snide little giggle. "I don't think so Conrad. Let's just say, he was very happy with our arrangement."

"I am sure he was. Still times change, if he refuses to take your calls, I think that says something. Perhaps his conscience finally caught up with him?"

Sunday morning, I noticed Margo taking a lot of extra care with her makeup. She dressed very smartly, much nicer than if she were going to the shops. "Going somewhere?" I asked.