An Affair to End all Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm going to check up on Rochelle. I will see if she wants to go somewhere for lunch, get her out of the house."

"Rochelle, I see. It wouldn't have anything to do with Reggie snubbing you then?"

She gave me a weak grin. "If he is there, then yes. I will ask him why he is carrying on this way. He could at least have the common decency to tell me."

"Bugger," I should have foreseen this, in my defence, my outburst in the office was unplanned. All I could do was hope that Reggie kept his mouth shut.

It was late in the evening when she returned, and she had a very unhappy expression painted on her face.

I was relaxing in the front room, the six nations playing on TV. She walked in, standing directly in front of the television. "I think we had better have a talk, don't you Conrad?"

"It appears so."

"Why did you tell Reggie, he was to have nothing more to do with me?"

"For heavens sake Margo, why do you think?"

"We talked about this Conrad, I told you I was not ready to stop seeing him."

"And I told you I would try to overlook what was going on, unfortunately. I couldn't. Seeing as how I could not get you to see sense, I decided to tackle Reggie."

"That was very underhanded Conrad. You did not even have the courage to tell me. If you made your mind up, why in heavens name did you not tell me face to face?"

I had no answer, she was right of course, I should have had the strength of my convictions.

"I am very disappointed in you Conrad. One of the things I never doubted in you was courage. I have seen it rise to the surface throughout our marriage. Never once can I recall you stepping down from a fight. You have always been a man of principles. This is unconscionable, dishonest. You lied to my face."

"Yes, you are right Margo. I should have been honest."

"Yes you blasted well should have. Reggie was so upset. I had to jolly well torture him to get the truth."

"I am not sure what you were expecting, but this whole affair has really got to me, I'm afraid Margo. I wanted to bring it to a conclusion."

"Well, you certainly went about it the wrong way Conrad. I put up with your affairs, three different women, betraying Tim, getting poor Alice in the family way. I never once complained, or tried to interfere. You have been particularly unscrupulous. There will be a price to pay for that Conrad."

"And what would that be my dear?"

"You shall see, Conrad, you shall see."

The rest of the day was cold, conversation dried up. Dinner came and went, still nothing. We went to bed, and the fact Margo came to bed wearing her pyjamas, there was no chance we would be making love.

The next day, Reggie, was particularly on edge when I walked in. He struggled to hold my gaze, and he avoided me all morning. It didn't worry me, I was actually pleased not to have to face it.

Around eleven, he walked into my office, he obviously had something he wanted to say. He tried several times, but couldn't get the words out.

He came back again just before lunch time, this time he seemed more determined. "Look Conrad, I am sorry, I didn't expect any of this."

I was about to say something when Howard interrupted and dragged him away.

At lunchtime, I was shocked when Margo walked in. When I glanced up, I was taken aback. She looked absolutely ravishing. Her dress, a bright yellow cotton dress, flowed easily as she walked, the bodice low enough to show of her wonderful cleavage, the thin straps showing, she wasn't wearing a bra. The hemline finished mid thigh, high enough to show off her gorgeous legs, the silky sheen of her stocking adding to the allure. Her steepling heels showing of her slender calves.

"Hello darling." her succulent bright glossy lips parting as the words fell out. Her makeup was beautiful, her eyes glistened, the lashes fluttering beseechingly.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Margo?"

"Oh the pleasure isn't yours Conrad, it is Reggie who will be appreciating my gifts."

"I beg your pardon?" I spluttered.

"We are going to lunch darling, he promised me yesterday."

"Margo, this is unacceptable."

I looked past Margo to see Reggie walk in behind her. She turned to greet him. "Hello lover, are you ready to go?"

He grimaced. "Margo, I'm not sure..." He glanced at me, "Conrad, I..."

"Oh stop it Reggie." She commanded. "Pull yourself together. Conrad is quite all right with this aren't you darling."

I couldn't speak, my heart pounded crazily, I felt my face flush with embarrassment. Margo stared defiantly at me. "You are quite content with our arrangement aren't you darling."

The anger bubbled infuriatingly close to the surface. I bit my lip swallowing the words that I knew if they were released, there would be no recovery.

Margo sniggered, it wasn't evil or nasty, just a giggle. She leaned over, gave me a quick kiss. "Don't worry darling, we will be all finished by the time you get home." She turned to Reggie. "Won't we lover, that is unless you think we need more time?"

"No, I think we shall be right." He stammered, his words tremulous and uneasy. "Conrad, I..."

"Come now lover, lets go." She slipped her arm through his as they walked out through the main office. I walked to the door and watched them go. There were a lot of open mouthed stares as they walked brazenly through the office.

I collapsed back in my chair, my head falling into my hands on the desk. "What in the name of heaven was going on. For the rest of the day I grumped and snapped at everybody. Completely unable to focus on anything, I left at five.

When I got home Reggie's car was still parked in our driveway. To say I was stunned, would be trivialising my reaction. As I walked up to the front door I prepared for what I would find inside, for the first time in my life I was ready for a fight.

I was just about to walk up the front steps when Reggie charged out, still pulling on his suit jacket. When he saw me, he stopped, stumbled his face red, hopefully with shame. "Hello Conrad, old man. Look I cannot apologise enough, for this."

With resentment and anger bubbling ferociously I snarled. "Fuck off you little weasel."

He winced as my words cut through his veneer of politeness. I'm sure he must have seen me clenching and unclenching my fists. I was that close to punching him.

He pushed off, walking past me mumbling his remorsefulness.

As I went to walk up the steps, there was, Margo, wearing nothing but the sheerest negligee and stockings. As our eyes met she smiled thinly. A bellicose provocative expression etched into her fine features.

She held the door open. "You are home early darling."

She stepped aside as I walked in. "What the fuck is going on Margo?"

She pushed the door shut, her body pressing up against me. "Darling, I think you know what has been going on. I mean do you want me to spell it out?"

"Good lord, you can be a bitch Margo."

"Yes I can." She sniggered." Her body pressing harder, pushing me back against the wall, her hand grasping my cock, damn it was hard, her body writhed against me, her mouth inches from mine.

"I may be a bitch, but it makes you hard doesn't it Conrad?" Her mouth slid deliciously over mine, as her hand rubbed up and down my growing erection.

As her lips slid down my cheek, my neck I saw the huge love bite. She must have sensed me staring at it, the huge purple and red blotch.

"Oh, you have seen it, do you like darling? There seems no need for caution now. I asked Reggie to leave that for you, Oh, and there is another by my pussy, if you're brave enough to look."

"Bitch." I grunted, as her mouth attached to my neck and she sucked like a starving Lamprey, feasting on its prey. I felt her breasts rubbing across my shirt, her sex pushing into my crotch.

As her mouth released she giggled, "Yes, I'm a bitch, a bitch you want. Is that true Conrad, do you want me now?"

My hands came up roughly mauling her gorgeous firm breasts. They filled my hands, the erect nipples cutting open wounds across my palms. "Oh god yes, you bastard, that feels so good."

Her hands fumbled as she undid my trousers, pushed down my tented underwear. "God you're so hard." She breathed in my ear. She parted her legs just enough to allow my cock to push between her legs. The hot wet sticky folds of her fanny gripped the shaft as it slid along her slushy squishy slit. Her hips drawing back and forth along my prick.

"Like that do you darling, can you feel his juice. We did it three times, I think he may have taken a little blue pill, he was insatiable. He just fucked me, and fucked me."

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she held on tight, her lips crashing into mine. The kiss savage, sadistic. She devoured my lips, her teeth biting, nibbling, sucking. Panting like and animal in heat she moved her feasting to my ear. "I sucked his cock, it was in my mouth, just before we opened the door. Can you taste him my love, his sticky goo."

"Slut." I bellowed.

"Yes, but I am your slut."

"Trollop, wanton fucking harlot."

I turned her around, so she was crushed against the wall. I grabbed the firm flesh of her arse and rammed my cock into her sloshing hole.

"Oh god, Conrad, Fuck."

"Like that do you slut."

I felt her legs lift, her weight hanging, supported by her arms around my neck. Her ankles entwined around my back as she lifted her weight up and down. I felt her wet sloppy pussy crushing down on me.

"Fuck me Conrad, do it, fuck me."

Gripping her arse cheeks I started to thrust, her pussy bouncing up and down my steely shaft. My pubic hair saturated by her gooey secretions.

All my anger flowed in an explosive brutal fuck. More rape than fucking, I banged her hard, her head and body thumping into the wall. Pictures and hanging decorations flying, crashing and exploding as they hit the marble tiles.

"Oh god, oh god." She screamed, as I jammed and crammed, into her sloppy pussy, my fingers digging into the fleshy cheeks. As I used her, masturbating with her body. As I grappled to hold her up, my finger slid into her bum hole.

"Oh god." She squealed. But she didn't try to dislodge it. I pressed harder, my whole index finger sliding into her dark tunnel.

It was cruel and merciless, a despotic vicious assault. Her body quivering, shuddering under my fierce assault.

I could feel the juices running down my legs as her sloppy pussy surrendered to my tyranny.

I felt the orgasm rising from my toes as my thrusts became shorter, sharper, urgent. "I'm going to cum you doxy slut."

"Yes, cum, do it. Her own orgasm burst forth as well, her head rolled around crazily, her screams and grunts of animalist elation resounding loudly.

My explosion was ferocious, an eruption of Vesuvian volume.

The room filled with the sounds of our combined panting, my finger sliding out of her bottom, her ankles untangling, coming to rest on the ground beside mine. Her lips settled over mine in a tender loving kiss. Her vagina cuddled and caressed my deflating member. "Conrad, I have to move my love. My legs hurt."

A loud plop announced my cock had now slipped out of her wetness. Reaching down I lifted her in my arms, so I could carry her across the shards of broken glass and china, now scattered over the foyer.

"Oh dear, we made a bit of a mess, didn't we?" She giggled.

"Rather." I mumbled as I placed her down on the cool kitchen tiles.

She leaned against the counter, a look of, what... I couldn't decipher it. Shame... No...Pride...

"Margo, could you please explain today?"

"I was angry Conrad. You tried to derail my little fling, I didn't want to do that, but you forced my hand."

"In front of the whole office Margo, in front of all my colleagues."

"Don't be daft darling, they do not know what happened. Reggie, will tell them we were organising a surprise for you."

"But why? I cannot comprehend this, have you no shame?"

"My darling man, you have had your flings, I never once said a blasted thing. I loved you enough to let you sow your wild oats, have your fun."

"Good god Margo, I have to work with him."

"Yes you do don't you. Ironic really isn't it, now the shoes on the other foot."

"I never humiliated Tim. I went to great lengths to ensure he never found out."

She nodded defiantly. "How very gallant of you. I was not talking about Tim."

"Then what are you talking about?"

"Oh heavens Conrad, don't be so fallacious."

I was lost. "I'm sorry Margo, but I don't understand."

"Oh I see, you are going to play the game all the way to the end. I am talking about Rochelle."

My face dropped, all the fight draining from me. "I see, how long have you known?"

"A few months, three actually. Rochelle confessed to me in the way of an apology. She wanted to make things right before she passed."

All my fight, all my strength seeped away. "I'm sorry Margo."

"Yes, I'm sure you are. How do you think Reggie will take it?"

"I was hoping he would never find out. Are you going to tell him?"

"No, I would never do that. I think Rochelle is your bigger problem."

"Blast." I grumbled.

"Conrad, you need to go and see Rochelle. She feels let down, you haven't been to see her, to talk to her. Good god, from what she told me, you had quite a passionate affair. The least you could do is visit her."

"I wanted to, but I didn't know what to say."

"Well, we will fix that this weekend. We will visit, and you can talk to her. I will keep Reggie occupied."

"How will you do that?"

"That my dear, is none of your blasted business. Not after what I know of your affair with Rochelle."

"What are we doing here Margo? How long is this torture going to continue?"

She gave me a challenging glare. "Until I get tired of it."

She opened her arms and pulled me into her arms. "Conrad, I forgave you, it hurt, especially Rochelle. All I wanted to do was kill you both. We were friends, we holidayed together, went to our children's blessings together. I was so jolly mad at you."

"Yes, I understand, I was a bastard, but surely this is enough?"

"No, and do you know why?"

I shook my head, confused.

"Because you bloody well enjoy it don't you? You proclaim anger, but walking up those steps this evening, you were already hard, it excites you."

"No need to feel embarrassed darling. There is no shame in it, it arouses me as well."

As we stood and embraced she whispered. "Do you want dinner, or shall we go to bed?"

"Bed sounds good." I laughed in defeat.

"I will have to apologise darling, I haven't had time to change the linen, there is a rather large wet spot I am afraid."

"There will be a bigger one in a minute." I snapped back.

"Oh, I think not my love, I mean. We were at it all afternoon."

"Trollop."

"Yes."

Reggie took the rest of the week off. Which meant work at least was a little more pleasant. I still wasn't sure how to deal with my emotions towards him.

Sunday found us knocking at Reggie and Rochelle's front door.

He was every bit as embarrassed and uncomfortable as I was. Rochelle was shocked to see me accompanying Margo. We had a very pleasant afternoon tea. Afterwards, Margo grabbed his hand, and said. "Show me around the garden. It looks lovely." She led him out, and Rochelle turned to smile at me. "Hello Conrad, how have you been?"

"I am so deeply embarrassed Rochelle. I should have come earlier, but I couldn't face you. I feel a little lost."

"My sweet man, it is quite all right. I understand. I am glad you are here. I have missed you."

"Yes, it has been a while. More importantly, how are you feeling?"

A little tear escaped from her eyes as she shrugged tiredly. "Sad, despondent, but I have come to grips with the situation."

She squinted as she added. "Conrad, I should have spoken to you first, but I had to put things in order before the end comes. I told Margo about our affair."

"Yes, she told me."

"Are you both going to be all right?"

"Yes, she is paying me back. Her revenge has been very painful."

"So it is Margo? I thought it might be. I thought I smelt her perfume occasionally."

"You aren't angry?"

"No, it helps actually. My guilt has subsided."

"Are you going to tell Reggie?"

"No, that I will take to my grave. Margo is helping. It makes things easier for me." She grinned comfortingly. "How are you dealing with it?"

"Not so good, I'm afraid. Turns out, I'm a bloody hypocrite."

She giggled as well. "I think we are all like that Conrad. I am just glad to see you. Please don't be a stranger. I would love to see more of you."

"I would like that as well, I wasn't sure you would want to see me."

"Silly man, of course I want to see you. It might make Reggie a little more comfortable. He was very agitated yesterday, did something happen?"

I explained, without going into too much detail. "Oh dear, she really is punishing you, isn't she."

She glanced out the window, and sniggered. "Do you think they are at it out in the garden somewhere?"

I nodded, "Yes, afraid so Rochelle."

It was with a resounding sigh she said. "Oh well, I hope they enjoy it. We certainly did, or at least I did."

"So did I. Those were amazing days Rochelle, you certainly rocked my world."

"And you mine, Conrad."

A little while later, Margo, and Reggie wandered back in, and he looked particularly sheepish. "What have you two been up to?" Rochelle demanded. "I hope you weren't up to mischief out there Reggie."

"Oh goodness no. I was just showing Margo, the roses."

As we drove home, Margot gushed. "What a wonderful visit. You really cheered poor Rochelle up no end."

"Reggie seemed to have a red face, it must have been hard work showing you the roses."

"Darling, I didn't get to see much of the roses, I was far to busy for that."

The words were barely out of her mouth before her hand was in my lap unzipping my slacks. "God, you little pervert, I cannot believe how hard this makes you. Does the thought of his big hard cock in my mouth really turn you on that much?"

I couldn't speak, the traffic was thick, and her hand gently fondling my erection took away my response. "Would you like me to suck yours darling?" She cooed coquettishly.

Without waiting for an answer she dived on my cock, engulfing it in one delightful suck.

Things were awkward at work, Reggie and I both gave each other a wide berth. It was Margo who said. "Conrad, you are going to have to be the bigger man. I don't want you to bow down to him. Things are going to be very uncomfortable, unless you can talk to him."

She was right, I did need to find a way to make it work. The next morning, I barged into his office, carrying two cups of tea. I thought he was going to die of fright, when I slammed his cup on his desk in front of him. "We had better have a chat, don't you think?"

He nodded silently. "Reggie, Margo has made it plain she is not planning to stop your affair."

He either did not want to answer, or couldn't find words, so I continued. "I am not happy, but she is torturing me for an earlier indiscretion. You are her weapon of choice. All I ask is you are discreet, and respectful. Especially here at work."

"Look, old man, I..."

"No, lets be honest Reggie, you are not sorry, otherwise you would have called an end to it. I am stuck until she hopefully gets sick of you. We have been friends a long time, I am going to try and keep our professional lives just that."

"Yes, of course. You can rely on me."

As it turned out, it was all taken from our hands. Rochelle passed away only weeks after our conversation. It was a very sad day for all of us.

Reggie, as expected had a small meltdown. He went to stay with his son, while he grieved. It meant I had to pick up the slack at work, and of course, pocket the salary increase.

Margo was a little sad, although, we now had a lot of fuel in the fire for our nocturnal activities. Our sex life was running at a very high level.