An Affair to End all Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie did come back to work for two weeks, and he and Margo did enjoy several trysts. His announcement that he was taking a years leave of absence to go travelling caught us all off guard.

When he returned almost a year later. We were in for an even bigger surprise. He was not alone. On his arm was the most stunning woman. Tall, with the most spectacular eyes, large dark glistening pools of light. Her bright red lips shone in the light. I felt my heart race as he completed the introductions. Her name was Nina, tall, much taller than Reggie, her long slender legs seemingly went forever. The white flowing sheer fabric of her breezy dress looked so gorgeous highlighted by her dark obsidian coloured Nubian skin. She glowed like an Egyptian goddess.

Even Margo was stunned, Nina was a woman who could take the breath out of anyone's sails. Her smooth French accent only made her more appealing.

Margo did eventually manage to find her tongue, taking Nina into the kitchen to help prepare afternoon tea. "Good god, you bloody lucky bugger." I gushed. "She is wonderful."

"She certainly is." He agreed.

"What are your plans?"

"We are going to move back into the old place, as soon as we can evict the tenants. We will take a little time too settle in, and I should be back in the office in about a month."

"You two, are an item then, not just passing ships."

"We are very much, deeply in love."

"Well good for you." I replied giving him a pat on the back. "She seems amazing."

"Totally, I hope she and Margo are able to make friends, I would like it if we were able to get past all of the events of the months leading up too Rochelle's passing."

"I have already forgotten, you will have to talk to Margo about her expectations."

"You can trust me Conrad."

I laughed loudly, drawing quizzical glances from the kitchen. "That Reggie is a lie. When it comes to Margo, I think we both know, she will get what she wants."

He laughed, "Not this time. Nina would castrate me."

"Serves you bloody right."

"Yes, I was a bit of a shit, I am sorry old man. I know I keep saying it. But I don't know what else to say. Margo is a force of nature, and rather hard to say no too."

"Yes, she is that. I have never been able to say no to her, regardless of how objectionable the situation might be."

In the end, Nina and Margo, became special friends. Reggie and I were able to rebuild a bit of our earlier friendship.

Nina, what a sensationally erotic creature. She managed to capture my imagination from the very first day. Since then, we have managed to fashion something more than a normal friendship. I have suggested to Margo, that we should try swinging. So far she hasn't been all that forthcoming, but I have noticed a far deeper connection between her and Nina, and they have been spending a lot of time in very secretive conversations.

Who knows what the future holds. I paid for my crimes, but the road to true forgiveness can be a torturous path. Hopefully we can continue our journey together. Margo's affair with Reggie was a wake up call for my thoughtless actions, and it almost destroyed our marriage.

Thankfully, we have emerged from the tunnel, stronger and closer than ever. Now all I have to do, is convince Margo, that swinging might be a lot of fun. If I can convince her, then Reggie will have no choice. You never know it, might happen.

Wife: Margo Collins.

Husband: Conrad.

Lover: Reginald Baxter