An Affordable Insemination - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy dropped hints. Amy asked. Amy pleaded. And Amy begged. She wore me down until finally I told her I'd speak to Jay. His response wasn't good. His first reaction was what I'd expected. He thought they could easily afford it themselves if they cut out Eric's booze and cigarettes and stopped eating all their meals at fast food restaurants.

Of course he was right but I could tell how desperate Amy was and how hopeful she'd looked when I told her I would consider it. Jay and I didn't argue over it. We talked it through sensibly like married couples do. I put up a good case of how we would be lifting Amy out of her near depressive state. Eventually Jay agreed to lend them the money. But I could tell he was far from happy about it.

Eric's story

I admit I was surprised when Amy told me that Sandy had talked Jay into lending us the money for our tests. It made me wonder just how big a hold she had over him when she was using her sister's state of mind to get around his objections. Would he do anything for her?

The results eventually came in. I was more than fertile whilst Amy was not. I remember shouting out proudly "my boys can do the job," whilst Amy began to sob deeply, devastated by the news she could never conceive. For days afterwards she was in constant floods of tears. Even Sandy couldn't console her and I knew it upset her a lot to see Amy in that state.

Amy and me looked at other options, even going to see a few adoption agencies. For some reason, my lack of a regular income seemed to be a source of some concern.

We were running out of ideas until Amy's doctor told her about artificial insemination. It was certainly an option as long as we could find a suitable surrogate. The stumbling block however was the cost. And of course our lack of money.

If there was no money what could we do? There was no point in asking Amy's parents. They would never lend us the money let alone give us some and we knew we'd already tapped out Sandy and Jay's savings.

It was a few days later that I came up with a devious plan. I thought about it long and hard before I plucked up enough courage to put it to Amy. I played my hand innocently, making initial suggestions that she would then expand on. She was so desperate she fell for it hook, line and sinker.

She was a little bit shocked at first but the more we talked about it the more hopeful she became. I felt a growing excitement at the thought that if Amy wanted this to happen, Sandy although she might be reluctant at first would definitely, eventually agree. And if she wanted to do something to help her sister, Jay would eventually have to come on board with the idea too.

In the end she was convinced that the plan we agreed upon had been her suggestion all along. Of course I made up some objections as to why this was a bad idea but eventually capitulated and said that whilst I had severe reservations, if this was what Amy wanted then I would do the right thing to be supportive and reluctantly agree to it.

When Sandy came around and Amy submitted our proposal she was shocked to say the least. Amy pleaded and begged, laying on the guilt, working on her for a couple of hours before I began to see her resolve wavering. Another hour later and she said she'd talk it over with Jay. I had a hard time suppressing my look of glee.

Sandy's story

I couldn't believe what Amy wanted me to do for her. My first reaction was one of revulsion. How could she! Had she really thought about what she was asking from me? It was one thing to ask for money but this ...

After nearly three hours of her wheedling, pleading then begging and crying I began to weaken. She seemed close to a nervous breakdown when I finally caved in and said I'd talk to Jay about it. The relief on her face was palpable.

I knew Jay wasn't going to be at all happy about it. I wasn't either but I felt for Amy and was beginning to have concerns about her mental health. She was so desperate for a baby it was all she talked about. It was consuming her and not in a good way. It was a couple of nights later that I finally plucked up the courage to talk to Jay.

"Erm ... sweetheart ... what do you think ... erm ... about me acting as a ... erm ... a surrogate for ... erm ... Amy?" I stuttered and stammered.

"What," he exploded, "and who's going to pay for that?" he added vehemently. I guess you could say he was annoyed.

"Well we do have health insurance that covers pregnancy," I said meekly.

"That's not what I'm talking about," he replied sternly, "who's going to pay the thousands of dollars it would cost for the artificial insemination?"

I hesitated for a while and then said in a really quiet voice, "There wouldn't be an artificial insemination. None of us can afford something like that." I paused briefly then gritted my teeth and dropped the bombshell.

"Amy wants Eric to impregnate me with a baby for them," I said hesitantly. I could tell Jay was stunned for a second or two.

"You want to fuck ERIC!" he yelled at me after finally coming to his senses.

"NO, I don't WANT to have sex with anyone. I just don't know what to do with Amy. She asked me and I said I would ask you." I paused for a while as I could see Jay was about to explode as he glowered at me.

"Just ...just forget that I said anything," I finally added.

I let it be for a couple of weeks. Jay seemed to be distracted the whole time and I wondered why. Even the odd time between the sheets was different. We didn't make love, we had sex. Jay was so fiery, so passionate and so hard. Even I felt aroused in an unusual and different way.

Like most couples we tend to role play every now and again and I did wonder if Jay thought he was Eric when he was fucking me. That strange thought gave me the hardest orgasm I'd had for months. Afterwards I was disgusted with myself but decided not to ask Jay what he'd been thinking about as he hammered into me mercilessly for over twenty minutes giving me multiple orgasms before cumming himself.

Amy meanwhile continued to press me for a decision. Her pleas for help were irritatingly constant. I didn't know what to do for her anymore. What did she expect? But I could see she was close to breaking point. After another heartfelt plea I went to talk to Jay again. He seemed strangely distracted for some reason. I told him I was starting to fear Amy might do something stupid. We talked it through for ages and then he surprised me.

He gave a big sigh and then said, "If it would make things better, you can make a baby for Amy."

I couldn't believe it. I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly and swore that it wouldn't cause any problems between us. I was so happy for Amy. And then I thought about Eric and shuddered.

My god, had my excitement at the thought of getting pregnant for Amy made me forget just how we were going to achieve it? I was going to let another man fuck me. And as if that in itself wasn't bad enough, that man was going to be Eric. Arrogant, lazy, creepy, smelly Eric. The man I loathed more than anyone else I'd ever known. I shuddered as the thought of that man touching me intimately made my flesh crawl.

But I had to put those thoughts out of my head. Block them from my mind. I didn't want to do it but there was no other way. This was for Amy and only her. I eventually rang and told her the news. She screamed for joy. She sounded so happy despite the tears and for that I was glad.

Later I could tell Jay was regretting his decision but there was no going back now. If I changed my mind god only knows what it would have done to Amy's state of mind. So plans were made. I came off birth control and then worked out what dates I would be ovulating. When we'd done all that we just had to set a time and a date.

The week leading up to my infidelity, Jay attacked me every night, although I made him wear a condom. For some reason the thought that I was protecting my pussy from my husband's sperm just to allow another man to use me made me wetter than ever down below.

It fleetingly crossed my mind that perhaps in some perverse way I was actually turned on by the erotic excitement of having carnal knowledge of another man with my husband's permission. Could I actually be turned on at the prospect of getting down and dirty with a man as disgusting and creepy as Eric? And because it WAS him, did that make the excitement worse?

I scolded myself for thinking that way. This wasn't a passionate or heated affair. This was to be a cold, sterile, quick coupling designed for one purpose and one purpose only and that was to get me pregnant. I reminded myself that this was only ever going to be for Amy. A one time, never to be repeated event. Eric just happened to be the sperm donor. If I could blot him out during the process, I would.

Eric's story

Tonight was the night. I was so excited. At last, an unobtainable fantasy was about to come true. I still found it hard to believe that Jay was happy to let this go ahead. But I really didn't care. I was finally going to fuck Sandy Tygar.

In the days leading up to the event Amy tried to cut me off, saying that I needed to save the boys for the job. I still managed to fuck her a few times when I told her my balls would explode if I didn't get some relief. Of course I imagined it was Sandy I was fucking every time.

The other days, I jerked myself off at least three times a day. A friend had told me that the more I masturbated the weaker my sperm would be, ergo the less likely they would be able to do their job. I didn't know if this was true but to me it made sense and as I wanted this to be more than a one time occasion I thought it was a great idea. Unknown to Amy I'd even managed to knock one out before we drove over to their home that evening.

We were met at the door by Jay and Sandy. Their kids were at Sandy's parents. Jay looked apprehensive whilst Sandy was very quiet as was Amy. Only I seemed to be in a good mood. I nearly ruined it all. I couldn't wait to get started but Jay thought a couple of stiff drinks would help us all to relax.

Even though I usually took great delight in drinking copious amounts of Jay's booze, a half hour later and I'd had enough of sitting around waiting. I'd been staring at Sandy's legs and breasts for ages so my cock was already rock hard with anticipation when I stood up, held my hand out towards Sandy and said, "come on."

She stood and took my hand. I wasn't sure if she was reluctant or not but I noticed her glance over at Jay and saw him nod his head. I had thought for one brief moment he was going to put an end to this nonsense but he didn't. I walked hand in hand with her down the hallway and into their bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind me and then stared at the vision of loveliness before me.

She was visibly shaking as I walked over to her but she recovered her poise enough to back away from me. I smiled as she finally backed up all the way to the wall behind her. There was nowhere else for her to go so I closed the gap and took her in my arms. She cringed as I moved right up against her.

"Relax Sandy, you might actually find yourself enjoying this," I said, leaning in to try and kiss her.

"I doubt that very much," she replied as she turned her head away from me, "and no kissing. This is not an emotional coupling. I'm just a receptacle for your seed, that's all, nothing more. Besides which, your breath stinks of tobacco."

I grinned at her. "Okay, whatever you say." She relaxed a bit, letting her defenses down. I was on her like a flash, my tongue halfway down her throat before she could react to my assault on her juicy red lips. I mashed my mouth to hers, kissing her hard whilst she fought for breath.

I pinned her against the wall and my hands went to her breasts. At last I had her full, luscious, large round titties in my hands and god were they good. So soft yet so weighty and firm, not like Amy's at all. I squeezed them hard, feeling her nipples responding immediately. She might have groaned a little but I wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure. Whichever it was, I didn't care.

She managed to free her lips from mine. "God you're disgusting. Do you have to kiss me? It's like kissing an ashtray."

"Whatever you say baby," I said grinning back at her. I carried on groping her breasts for a while, relishing in the feel of them, yet half expecting her at anytime to call a halt to the proceedings and slap my hands away.

"Enjoying yourself," she finally said a few minutes later, the sarcasm dripping from her lips.

"Yeah, you could say that," I replied with another grin.

"You're not supposed to be touching me like this anyway," she said huffily, "you're just supposed to put it in and cum inside me."

I looked at her with a condescending smile and shook my head sorrowfully from side to side. "Sandy, I'm a man and it's well documented that most of us can get an erection at the drop of a hat. But I'm not one of those men. I need some kind of stimulation. I have to be hard to get inside you and I need to be aroused by you to cum. You can't just expect me to perform with no foreplay, now can you?"

She looked at me strangely for a short while before she said in a quiet voice, "I suppose not." She looked defeated, which pleased me enormously. I did fleetingly wonder if she had a submissive streak inside her. Maybe that could be something to investigate at a later date.

"Besides, you need to be well juiced up down below to be able to take me in without too much pain." I leered at her and saw her eyes go wide for a brief moment. Then she glowered at me. I snickered to myself and made my move. It was time to go on the offensive.

Sandy's seduction clothing was drab to say the least. A simple tee shirt and a knee length plain skirt. Not very sexy. I had been hoping for a tight, cleavage revealing top with some sexy lingerie beneath. I grabbed hold of the tee shirt and pulled it up and over her head as she reluctantly raised her arms for me.

Her bra encased tits were now in full view. God they were nothing short of spectacular. I do so like big round breasts. Her flesh jiggled about, almost spilling over the top of her bra as I squeezed those babies together. She winced as my groping got harder.

"Do you have to be so rough," she whined.

"Fair point," I replied. I removed her bra and tossed it on the floor. Her naked breasts were now in my hands. They were a lovely shape. I took to massaging them a bit softer using the palm of my hand, brushing across her nipples every now and again. I did that for a couple of minutes and then realized something was different. She was different. She'd closed her eyes and her breathing had become shallower. My god, I was getting to her!

Her lips were parted, the invitation was there so I leaned in and kissed her. She gagged and spat me out instantly. "Don't do that," she said, "I told you before, your breath stinks."

Whatever. I wasn't that bothered about kissing her right then anyway. Later perhaps when I had my cock inside her. That's when I would like to kiss her again. I dropped a hand onto her leg, spreading my fingers to feel the shape and firmness of her thigh. Her skin was so smooth and soft to the touch. She flinched as I moved my hand higher taking the hem of her skirt with me until I had the whole skirt bunched up around her waist. I leaned to the side and looked at her ass. She was wearing a thong. I smiled.

"God you've got a great ass Sandy, I've always liked it." I put my hand on her ass cheek and groped and squeezed her lovely bubble butt. She began to squirm so I slapped her. Not too hard, more a playful little love tap. She jumped and gasped from the shock. "Please don't," she said.

Of course I ignored her and slapped her lightly once more. Another gasp escaped her lips. But this time she didn't tell me to stop. Maybe she WAS submissive. I slapped her again, this time a little bit harder and was rewarded with a bigger gasp of shock. Her breathing was now ragged. There was undeniably a change happening.

"You like this don't you," I said, grinning evilly. She didn't answer but I could see she looked scared. I slapped her again, making her twitch and then ran my hand around her curvy ass, fondling and massaging her flesh before slapping her once more. She was swallowing hard, wincing each time I hit her but making no effort to stop me.

So I carried on, alternating between slapping and then massaging her ass cheeks. Soon they were bright red. I pushed her away and looked down. My actions couldn't have worked out better. Sandy's legs had parted and I could see the dark wet spot on the front of her pink panties.

I stared into her eyes as I lowered a hand onto her leg and ever so slowly slid it up the front of her thigh. She stared back, her eyes locked solid on mine, the hatred burning brightly as my fingers reached out and touched her mound.

She flinched from the first contact, a little gasp escaping from her mouth as she began to chew on her bottom lip. She jolted as my fingers traced around the outline of her pussy lips. I could tell by the size and feel of them they were engorged. And she was soaking wet. I knew then that my ass spanking had been a success.

She shuffled her feet, widening her stance as she began to whimper, biting her lower lip more as I slid a finger under her thong. It entered her slit easily and she moaned. I pushed in further, curving my finger as I searched for her g-spot and she groaned louder. This was so easy. As I'd already told her, if she'd thought this was going to be a quick coupling to get her pregnant then she was in for a shock.

I began to move my fat finger quicker inside of her, feeling her pussy muscles contract and then release before I added a second. Her groans were getting more frequent as her body began to shake. It wasn't long before the squelching noise from between her legs got worse as I frigged her harder causing her juices to gush.

And then she began to cum. I guess I may have found her g-spot but her orgasm came loudly as she moaned and groaned and cried out as if in pain. I began to laugh to myself as I held on for dear life trying to keep my fingers inside her for as long as I could as she bucked and writhed in front of me before slumping back against the wall.

Despite shoving her hand into her mouth to stifle the noise, boy, was she loud as she came and I knew Jay sitting in his living room with Amy had to be hearing her moans now. I wondered how he was feeling? I wondered if his cock was hard as he listened to me fucking his wife, making him a cuckold. I knew I was feeling great. And there was much more to come.

Sandy's story

How had it come to this? Fifteen minutes in and Eric had me screaming loudly as he brought me to an orgasm with his fat fingers. He hadn't even put his cock in me yet. This was not how it was supposed to go. It was meant to be a quick coupling to get me pregnant. In ... out ... shake it all about ... done!

But this ... this was something else. I hadn't imagined he'd want to do this to his sister in law. How naive was that? And now I had the sinking feeling this wasn't over by a long way.

I was shuddering through the aftershocks of my climax, my mind just a blob of mush as he removed the rest of my clothing. I put up no resistance as he maneuvered me over to the bed. I wearily clambered on, grateful for the rest. I was so very tired all of a sudden.

Eric climbed on after me. He too was now naked and he looked gross. He knelt up over me and I wondered briefly how he had shed his clothes so quickly. And then I saw it. His cock. It was enormous, or so it appeared to my untrained eye. All my preconceptions about how big Jay was were blown away as I saw the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life.

He saw me looking. I'm sure my eyes were wide. He flexed his hips making it dance in front of my face. "You like what you see there Sandy?" he sneered, "bigger than Jay am I ... big enough to get the job done d'ya think?"