An Affordable Insemination - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I saw her stagger off to the toilets on her own. I eased myself off the bar stool and casually made my way over to intercept her. When she exited the toilet she was surprised to see me standing there.

"Eric ... are you okay?" she asked, slurring her words slightly.

"No, not really," I replied as I glanced down at her jutting boobs. I felt a surge of desire course through my body. Well ... my cock mainly!

"You need to come with me," I added as I took her hand and dragged her through a nearby fire door. The door clanged shut behind us and we found ourselves in an alley behind the club. The night air was cooler now. Sandy shivered so I put my arms around her.

"What are you doing Eric?" she asked firmly as she tried to squirm away.

"I just thought that maybe we should take advantage of this unforeseen opportunity to get you pregnant ... that's all," I said with a smile. "My cock's hard and I'm sure your pussy will be dripping!"

"You disgusting pig! Not a chance," she retorted, "and get off me," she added as she slapped my hand away from her breast and began to struggle more.

"Now, now," I said as I took a firmer grasp of her arm and steered her over to the dumpsters that lined one side of the alley. I pulled her behind one and pushed her back up against the wall. I knew nobody would be able to see us until they were right on top of us.

Even though she was struggling to get free it all seemed a bit half hearted and I managed to pin her easily against the wall as I shoved my knee in between her legs. In her high heel stiletto sandals her legs had never looked better and she was the perfect height for me to do what I wanted to do to her.

"Eric, stop it now," she said forcefully as she still struggled slightly to free herself.

The beauty of alcohol when consumed by women is that it usually lowers their inhibitions. They can become irresistibly horny and quite malleable. And so it was proving with Sandy. Despite her struggles and protestations I was holding her quite easily and had managed to get my hand up under her dress and was now rubbing gently up and down her panties feeling her pussy lips becoming more swollen by the second.

She'd fought me for longer than I'd expected but now she was on the verge of capitulation as I was no longer pinning her up against the wall and she was no longer struggling for her release. She was however struggling to breathe.

"Oh gawd Eric, you shouldn't be doing this, it's not right," she gasped as she began to move her hips against my hand. I groped her boobs which made her squirm all the more. Yep, she was ready to go.

I lowered the zip to my pants and with a struggle pulled my throbbing cock out.

"Here, take hold of this Sandy," I said as I took her left hand and placed it on my hardness.

She flinched. "No Eric, please we can't ..." Her voice trailed off as her fingers instinctively curled around it immediately. "Oh gawd Eric ... no ..."

I squeezed her boobs harder and that made her grasp hold of my cock with a firmer grip. I started to grin as I saw the pained look on her face as she began to slide her hand up and down the shaft. My cock quickly expanded. Yeah, you can't beat reluctant desire to get you hard. And I was swiftly approaching rock hardness as she jerked me off.

As one hand continued to grope her breasts I slid the other one under her dress and onto her leg. Ignoring the smoothness and texture of her skin and the curve of her fleshy thigh I went straight to her pussy.

She was very wet so my fingers pushed past her panties and slipped inside her delightful slit with ease. The shock of their sudden entry made her rise up onto her tiptoes. She grabbed hold of my shoulders as I forced my digits deeper inside and frigged her hard until her juices began to flood out. She was more than ready.

I stood back from her slightly as I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and gave her a lingering look. She stared back at me, her eyes hooded with a mixture of loathing and desire.

I moved swiftly. Her hand fell away from my cock as I quickly hitched her dress up to her waist. I moved her panties to the side and grabbing hold of my cock, placed the head of it at her pussy lips. I took hold of her right leg, lifted it up and out sideways and thrusting my hips forward, buried my cock deep inside her pussy in one fluid movement.

It was so quick that Sandy had no time to object. As I sank my hard shaft deep inside her she grunted loudly.

"UNNGH ... OH GAWD ... ERIC!"

Sandy's story

I'd been drinking way more than I should have done. It had been a long time since me and the girls had let our hair down. I didn't often go out without Jay but this evening had been planned for a while.

Things were getting a little bit blurry by the time we made it into the new nightclub and I was really surprised to see Eric there with his equally as ugly friends.

I remember talking to him and I then remember going to the toilet. But now, here I was behind a dumpster in the alley at the back of the club as my gross brother-in-law shoved his big thick cock inside my pussy and fucked me as he held me up against the wall. It was just too disgusting for words.

The problem was, in my intoxicated state I was loving it. It was so degrading but also thrilling at the same time.

My arms coiled around his neck as I held on for dear life as he grunted and moaned loudly from his exertions. He seemed so frenzied, so energized, so rampant.

Me, I just whimpered, wailed, grunted, moaned and groaned my way through a couple of orgasms before Eric finally tensed and blew a load of his, hopefully, baby making spunk deep inside me.

As we both caught our breath I clung to him. I could still feel his cock pulsing slowly inside my pussy as the aftershocks of his climax gradually diminished.

And then I was stone cold sober. "You bastard," I said as I pushed him off me. I felt his cock plop free to be followed by a trickle of his spunk that eventually seeped down onto my legs. I readjusted my panties and tugged my dress down, smoothing it over my thighs. I looked up to see Eric ogling me intently.

"You keep rubbing your thighs like that and you're going to get me hard again," he smirked.

"Oh for fucks sake," I sighed irritably. I pushed past him and went back inside the club to the toilet to clean up although I resisted the urge to pee again. Even though I hadn't wanted this, at least Eric had dumped some more of his seed inside me. Maybe this time would do the trick?

Eric's story

I admit that when Sandy announced she was finally pregnant I was pissed. It isn't every day an ugly guy like me gets to fuck a woman as hot as my sister-in-law. And I had wanted it to carry on for a lot longer than this.

But all good things must come to an end. Besides there's only so many times and opportunities to put a crushed up morning after pill into someone's drink. Plus I'd got unbelievably lucky when they used the fertility clinic where my friend worked.

By the way, as an aside, I did invite him over for a barbecue to claim his reward. I slipped Amy some molly he'd brought and she never knew what hit her. My pal was blissfully happy for weeks afterwards.

Did I mind that I'd let someone else enjoy my wife's charms? Not in the slightest. And why would I? I was fucking her way hotter sister!

Amy was in seventh heaven with the news of Sandy's pregnancy and I have to say I was pleased for her. In a way I suppose I did love her a little bit and wanted to see her happy and at the end of the day our baby was one hundred per cent mine.

On the rare occasion I saw Jay, he looked relieved. He couldn't stand to be in the same room as me for long, a fact which I was happy to exploit by going around on a regular basis to check on the well being of my sperm recipient.

Sandy was clearly irritated to see me as my visits became increasingly regular although I'd stopped calling around when I knew Jay was going to be there. That joke had got tired quickly. I was now much more interested in seeing Sandy as her baby bump grew.

I surprised even me when I realized that I was one of those men who found women who were pregnant to be really attractive. In fact it turned me on even more, especially as her boobs began to swell with milk. Sandy admitted in one candid moment that when she was pregnant with Mason and Olivia, Jay didn't seem to be as loving towards her.

Sandy's story

I was so relieved when the doctor confirmed my pregnancy. Jay too looked relieved. It had been hard on him and our relationship was certainly damaged by this. I just hoped my love for him was enough for now until we could begin to mend what was broken.

The only problem now was that Jay had never been that loving a husband when I was pregnant. It wasn't anything deliberate, I'd read that some men just don't find their wives attractive when they're pregnant and this had been true when we had Mason and Olivia. And this baby wasn't even his, which made it a thousand times worse.

At first I didn't feel pregnant but then suddenly my boobs seemed to be spilling out of my bras. They were also rock hard and shiny. They looked like two big white marble torpedo's flecked with blue veins with a large pink circle at the end. And my nipples were huge and seemed to be permanently erect. I must admit there were times when I was so horny that my dildo and vibrators got quite a hammering.

Eric and Amy came around regularly, Eric constantly leering at me and ogling my growing belly and my swelling bosom. And then one day Eric arrived on his own. Amy and Jay were at work.

In a way I was pleased because as I'd got fatter I found myself unable to do some things that I could do when I'd been carrying Mason and Olivia. Eric then surprised me by helping me out of my predicament. That was definitely a first. Normally he was so lazy he wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone.

When we'd finished I made us both a drink. The silence was awkward.

"Can I touch it?" Eric suddenly blurted out, "your belly ... can I touch it? Is the baby kicking yet?"

"No, not yet, sometimes I think it is but it hasn't so far," I replied with a smile.

Eric looked like a little boy as he leaned over and put his hand on my stomach. He ran it over and around covering every inch of my prominent bulge. I was wearing a light summer dress. It was probably too short for a pregnant woman to wear but I wasn't going out so no-one would see me.

"Wow, your skin is so tight," he marveled as he continued to slide his hand over my stomach. His action got broader and soon he was sweeping his hand up higher until he was brushing his knuckles up against the underside of my bra.

"Yeah, it is" I replied. I felt a warm fuzzy feeling descend on me as my stomach muscles clenched to form a fluttering sensation that then coursed through my body. I looked at him to see him looking directly back at me. He had a smirk plastered all over his face.

He got bolder, his hand now constantly bumping up against the underside of my bra encased breasts. Unfortunately not only did I like the fact that he was almost fondling my boobs but my prominent nipples had hardened and were now rubbing against my bra and that was beginning to get me mightily aroused. I swallowed hard and waited for the inevitable.

It wasn't long in coming. All pretence was swept aside as his hand closed around one of my huge breasts. He squeezed, softly at first but more firmly when I didn't slap his hand away.

"Wow, they're so big," he gasped in wonderment, as he moved to grope my other breast.

I knew I should be putting a stop to this but it was too late. Weeks of neglect from Jay and I was primed and ready for just about anyone. Sadly that anyone was Eric.

He carried on groping my breasts alternating between them, giving them equal attention as he stared into my eyes. I found myself unable to break the stare or remove his hand.

He was getting to me, of that there was no doubt. My breathing was ragged as my pent up arousal screamed for immediate release. And then he abruptly stood up and taking my hand pulled me to my feet.

He turned me around and before I knew what was happening he was lowering the zip at the back of my dress. He tugged at my bra strap as he struggled to undo it but he soon succeeded and that joined my dress on the floor. My boobs sagged heavily into his welcoming embrace.

"Oh god Sandy," he breathed into my ear as he nuzzled into my neck, "your boobs are fantastic, they're so big and hard yet on the other hand so shiny and smooth."

I couldn't speak. My head lolled back and my eyelids flickered as he massaged my breasts, plucking at my huge swollen nipples, squeezing and pinching them hard, which just made me delirious with desire.

"Oh gawd Eric ..." I sighed as he continued to manipulate my large breasts, cupping, groping and fondling then harder and harder. His hand slipped between my legs. I knew I was wet. He pushed his fingers inside my pussy.

"God Sandy, you're so wet," he snickered as he wormed his digits in further, his thumb catching my clit sending an electric shock pulsating through my body.

I closed my eyes as I leaned my head back against his shoulder.

Seemingly of it's own free will my hand went behind me to grasp hold of his cock that he'd been pushing up against my ass. I could feel it throbbing as I massaged it through his pants. God was I that needy?

"God Sandy, you're such a slut," Eric gasped as I fumbled with his zip. It seemed I had a pressing desire to have his cock in my grasp. He lowered his pants and his cock popped up into my hand. It seemed even bigger than I could remember.

His breathing was as ragged as mine as he bent me over the kitchen table and entered me, pushing his enormous cock deep inside in one quick jab. I came immediately. He then proceeded to fuck me hard.

My breasts normally would be slapping together with the forcefulness of his action but they were so hard and full of milk that they barely moved. I managed to prop myself up on one hand so that my other hand could pull at my nipples. I tugged on them really hard, squeaking loudly due to the pain I was causing myself. Eric just carried on pounding away before he took over control of my breasts and nipples.

I bent lower as he fucked me for ten ... fifteen ... twenty minutes. I had no idea how long he went at it but I came multiple times and I can tell you to my undying shame that I loved every single second of it. It was way better than my dildo and vibrator.

After that he came around most days. It got so that I didn't bother to wear a bra and panties as they only ended up on the floor within minutes of Eric walking through the door.

He always took me from behind as it was the most comfortable position for me given my growing bulge plus his cock seemed bigger and could penetrate me deeper and that gave me multiple orgasms. The other bonus was that I didn't have to see the smug look on his face as he fucked me or suffer from the smell of his really rank bad breath.

But afterwards I always felt guilty. Is this really what I wanted?

Yes and most definitely NO.

Yes because Eric was fulfilling a need. A horny, desperate need for sex.

NO because it wasn't Jay.

I longed to be rid of him once and for all. I was counting off the days to delivery of Eric and Amy's baby so that I could go back to my real life with my husband and children. What I was living through right now was life in a parallel universe. It wasn't normal and I craved normality.

And then a few weeks later and it was over. My lusty desire was there one day and gone the next. Eric came around but I told him we were done. I didn't need him anymore so he needn't bother dropping in unannounced. It was okay if Amy was with him but on his own he wasn't welcome.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

PART THREE - THE END

Sandy's story

The birth was relatively easy, if being in labor for twenty one hours counts as normal. Amy was in the delivery room with me and cut the umbilical cord. I made Amy promise that Eric wouldn't be there.

The official paperwork had all been completed and a delighted Amy took the baby home to their house when I was discharged. I admit I felt a slight pang of regret that I wasn't taking it home with me but I quickly quelled that maternal instinct by reminding myself that it wasn't Jay's baby.

Jay and I emotionally began our reconciliation. It wasn't easy. He was hurting badly the same as me. We had numerous counseling sessions and talked for hours, even discussing whether we should have another kid of our own. We decided against it. Our family was perfect the way it was. But we always skirted around the elephant in the room.

It had to come out eventually. There was no way we could properly rekindle our marriage and move forward without facing it. I knew what the question was before Jay even asked it. I'd read enough stories and articles to know how a man felt to be cuckolded. Because effectively that WAS what I'd done to Jay.

And that, I bitterly regretted. A wife shouldn't put her man through that. Not if she truly loves him.

"So did you enjoy sex with Eric. Was he bigger and better than me?"

I looked back into his face, marveling at how much I loved this man and devastated at how unhappy I'd made him in my quest to help my sister.

"Honestly?" I replied.

"Honestly," he answered.

"Okay but first please hear me out before you say anything. This is going to be hard for both of us."

I could see the Jay cringe at these comments but I continued as he nodded his agreement.

"The simple answers to your questions are yes, yes and no ..." I could see Jay was going to interrupt so I held up my hand. "Jay, you promised not to interrupt, so please, hear me out."

I took a deep breath and continued. "In a way I confess I did eventually enjoy the sex with Eric. Sex is a pleasurable act for me, you've always known that and I enjoyed sex with my previous boyfriends before I met you. As no doubt you did with your previous girlfriends. Once you reach a certain stage you vocalize that enjoyment. The only problem I had, was that it was Eric.

Secondly, yes he is bigger than you both in length and girth. Does that equate to more pleasure? Well I suppose it can or does, it depends on the woman. For me I can honestly say it didn't give me any more pleasure than sex with you. In fact at times it was downright painful and I most certainly didn't like that!"

I looked at Jay. He looked stunned. But I ploughed on. I had to get this out, once and for all.

"Was he better than you? No. As I said before he was different. He went about things differently and I suppose the whole reason for doing it added a dose of spice to the occasion, it made it disturbingly erotic. But for a woman there's more to sex than just the physical aspect. Well there is for me. I need the emotional connection that I only get with you Jay. It's that connection that binds us together much more than sex on it's own can ever do. You are my man Jay, the one I want to grow old with. The father of my babies. It's always only been you and that will never, ever change. I will always enjoy sex with you more than I ever could with someone else."

I paused briefly trying to gauge Jay's feelings. His face was a mask. I couldn't read him at all. I drew breath and continued.

"Please don't ever think that I would ride off into the sunset with Eric or anyone else for that matter because of sex. That will never happen in a million years. I loathe him now as much as I did when I first met him. Probably more now due to what he's put me ... US ... through in the last few months."

I again paused. Jay looked bewildered.

"Are you going to say anything?" I asked.

He took a deep breath before he started to speak, clearly choosing his words carefully.