An Affordable Insemination - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too early for that," I replied, "the police won't do anything for at least twenty four hours."

"I'm coming over," she said. The phone went dead.

Thirty minutes later she burst into the house. She looked both distraught and smoking hot. Even though her hair was in a ponytail she still had on full makeup and with the worried frown on her face she looked even more attractive than usual. Plus she was wearing a snug fitting, low cut sweater that more than adequately displayed her large tits and a pair of tight jeans that made her ass look divine. She was even wearing high heels. I could feel my cock start to throb steadily as my stomach muscles contracted. Fuck but I wanted her.

I held my arms out wide, forcing myself to tear up. "Oh Sandy, thank you for coming. I didn't know what else to do," I sobbed.

I could sense Sandy's reluctance but after the briefest of hesitation she came into my embrace. My arms closed around her crushing her large breasts into my chest. My bulging cock nestled nicely into the gap at the top of her legs. Surely she could feel it but if she did she ignored it.

I held her like that for a while as I continued to fake sniffle and sob. Sandy obviously bought it because eventually she put her arms around my neck, one hand stroking the hair on the back of my head.

"There, there Eric," she soothed, "we'll find her."

Sandy's story

I held Eric for what seemed like ages. He was clearly upset and that really surprised me. I didn't think he was capable of such emotion. Maybe I had misjudged him after all. Amy had always maintained he had a soft vulnerable side. Was I now seeing it for the first time?

He had wrapped his arms around me and now we stood there, gently swaying to and fro as he sobbed and sniffled into my shoulder. I eventually put my arms around his neck and began to stroke the hair on the back of his head.

And then I felt it. His cock was erect and pushing up into my mound and our swaying to and fro wasn't helping. We were almost dry humping. And then his hands dropped down and cupped my ass cheeks.

"Oh for fucks sake Eric," I said as I freed myself from his embrace and pushed him away, "you just can't help yourself, can you?" I added sarcastically.

"Sorry ... sorry," he replied looking nonplussed.

"Your wife's missing and you start to feel me up? What the hell's wrong with you?" I was almost shouting I was so angry with him. I was also angry with myself. I'd started to think I was wrong about him and was annoyed that I'd let him fool me.

"No really, I'm sorry," he replied. "Of course I'm upset but jeez Sandy I'm a man. And men are weak, you should know that. You have to know how good you look and I'm only mortal; merely flesh and blood; and my body just reacted to your body. I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened."

He truly looked contrite so I softened. "Okay then, I think I understand but we have to get through this and find Amy. I'm really worried Eric. You don't think she'd do anything stupid, do you?"

He puffed out his cheeks and then exhaled loudly. I caught a whiff of his breath. As usual it was rancid.

"I don't know," he said, "I honestly don't know. She's been pretty upset lately, especially after you had your last period."

He shook his head slightly, a look of deep concern on his face as I felt a shiver run down my spine.

We spent the next few hours phoning everyone Amy knew, even calling some who were just casual acquaintances but came up with nothing.

When I left it was late. Eric hugged me and I turned away just in time as he tried to kiss me on the lips. He ended up kissing me on the cheek. But he still groped and squeezed my ass before he released me. I let it slide.

The next day I offered to file a missing persons report with the police. Eric said he would take care of it. He also said he would drive around to a few of Amy's favorite spots to see if anyone had seen her there. Of course I had to give him money for gas.

I was frantic with worry. This was irrational even for someone as emotional as Amy especially given her issues of self esteem. It had to be my fault that had pushed her to this. My inability to give her what she so desired had finally made her crack. Who knew what she might do now.

I had just reached the point of wondering how and when to tell our parents that she was missing, when she turned up.

We talked throughout the day and long into the night. Just the two of us. She told me that she had thought of ending it all. No-one wanted her around. She was a failure at everything.

I was emotionally spent when I finally went home. Jay had been most supportive throughout this whole ordeal and when I asked him the question he just looked defeated. It wasn't fair on him ... on us. But what else could I do?

Eric's story

What a result!

Amy had got her way and Sandy had agreed to let me fuck her again. She just had to run it by Jay. I knew he would have no choice but to agree.

Inwardly I was delirious with joy but outwardly I was calmness personified.

"When and where?" I asked when Amy came to me with the news.

"She'll get back to me," was Amy's reply.

A couple of weeks later and it was all sorted. As it happened Jay was out of town on business and Amy arranged to visit her parents and take Sandy's kids with her. She was then going to fake a car breakdown so that they could all sleepover. That would give me and Sandy all night alone in my house.

I was hoping that she'd get dressed up for me but she didn't. Again she was wearing a tee shirt and a short skirt. Her hair was still in a ponytail. But she was wearing full makeup. At least there was that.

I expressed my disappointment with a shake of my head. "Not exactly inspiring me to get hard," I said, as I took in the view before me.

Sandy glared at me. "It's not a date and you know I don't want to do this Eric, so get used to it. Not only are you going to get your erection by jerking yourself off, when you are hard you're just going to stick it in and cum straight away. Okay?" she asserted.

I smiled back at her, which seemed to piss her off. "Okay, whatever you say boss, you're the one in control."

I took her into the bedroom. She stood before me as I lowered my pants and briefs and took hold of my cock. It was nearly hard already just from looking at her body.

She gazed back dispassionately as I slid my hand slowly up and down my thickening and lengthening cock. The blood engorged shaft began to glisten as I lathered my free flowing pre cum all over it.

After a while I glanced up to see Sandy now looking intently at my cock, seemingly mesmerized by my actions. I could tell she was becoming aroused as she shifted her feet thus widening her stance. No doubt her pussy was leaking making her panties wet.

"Ready?" I finally said.

"What?" came the rather weak reply from Sandy.

"I said, are you ready?"

"I ... I guess," she replied meekly.

I shuffled towards her, my pants still pooled around my ankles and took hold of her arm. I turned and bent her over the foot of the bed and moved up behind her. She widened her stance without prompting and bent lower, which pleased me enormously.

"My my, you're very wet Sandy," I oozed as I slid my hand up her skirt and rubbed her mound from between her legs.

She made a squeaking noise and flinched as I ran my fingers across the now sodden piece of material that was her panties. Raising both hands I took hold and in one fluid movement pulled them halfway down her curvaceous thighs.

I lifted her skirt up over her hips and then slapped her wonderful bubble butt hard a couple of times. She grunted both times but didn't object.

"Brace yourself Sandy, here it comes," I boasted as I pressed the head of my thick shaft up against her pussy lips and leaned forward.

God but it was blissful as I entered her. She gasped out loud, moaning softly as I paused momentarily before easing more of my throbbing cock inside her now welcoming pussy. She was tight and I loved it.

I began to move my hips, slowly at first before increasing the depth and speed of my thrusts.

"Oh god ... so big ... so big ... oh fuuucckk ... no ... no ..." Sandy moaned as I pounded away, forcing my cock as deep as I could whilst savoring the delights of her heavenly pussy, which was now squeezing my shaft.

My hands, which had been resting on her hips moved to free her tee shirt from her skirt. I pulled it up over her breasts, which I then freed from her bra. As they flopped into my welcoming hands I pinched her already hard nipples causing her to scream into her first orgasm.

She shook hard as she collapsed over the end of the bed, which just made her ass stick up even higher. I could see it winking at me. Her tight little rosebud was opening and closing before my very eyes so I stuck my thumb in there. That made her squeal but she didn't tell me to stop.

Sandy's story

I don't know how it happened but watching Eric stroke his cock to it's full length and thickness set something off inside of me that I'd never experienced before. To my horror I felt myself becoming aroused at seeing that massive cock with the huge set of balls behind it. I'd never considered myself to be the kind of woman who would react to something as base as that. The thought was disgusting but before long I could feel the wetness between my legs and just had to adjust my stance.

Eric was so forceful as he bent me over the end of their bed and when he slapped me a couple of times I nearly came on the spot. It was almost heavenly when he stuck his cock inside of me. I know I shouldn't have felt that way but to my shame I did.

I came when he pinched my nipples having taken off my bra to free my breasts. He was good at fondling them and I liked it. And then he stuck his thumb in my ass.

I squealed because he took me by surprise. It's not often that Jay sticks anything in there. We have had anal sex but not often. If he does go there he usually slides a finger in and out when he's fondling my boobs. That really gets me going especially if I've been drinking. But I was unsure what Eric wanted.

A few minutes later I found out. Stupidly I'd let him carry on with what he was doing because added to the way he was fucking me I felt pretty good. So much for my stick it in and cum request of earlier!

It barely registered when he withdrew from my pussy but it sure did when he forced the head of his cock against my puckered little ring. My god did I scream as he entered me, stretching me to the limit.

And then he was in and was slowly grinding down on me, easing a bit more of his thickness inside with every careful push forward. I didn't know what to do and for some reason couldn't find my voice to express my displeasure. I didn't want him to fuck me in the ass but I was sure I would do some damage to myself if I tried to forcibly get him off me. So in the end I just let him have his way with me.

He came soon after he finally managed to cram all of his cock inside my anal passage. As he pulled out I turned on him.

"You sick, disgusting piece of shit. How could you do that to me. We're supposed to be making a baby for my sister - your wife!"

He held up his arms in mock surrender. "You're right, I'm sorry but I couldn't resist and in my defence it's not entirely my fault."

I looked at him quizzically.

"You've got a lovely ass Sandy," he added with a smirk.

"Oh for gods sake Eric, grow up." I know it was lame but it was the only thing I could think of to say.

I tugged my skirt down from my waist and then sat down on the bed. I then refastened my bra and pulled down my tee shirt.

"What are you doing?" Eric asked as he watched me adjusting my clothing.

"What does it look like?" I replied frostily.

"But we haven't finished yet," he replied, "I haven't got you pregnant yet."

"And you won't if you insist on trying to fertilize my ass," I said condescendingly. "Besides, your equipment seems to have flagged." I motioned to his cock which for once had deflated quite rapidly.

"We can soon remedy that," he said with a sneer. He edged closer until his genitalia were almost touching my face. He took hold of his cock and tried to slap me across the face with it.

"Open up," he said as he smeared the tip of his cock across my lips, "a quick blow job will soon get me hard."

"I'm not putting that in my mouth," I protested. "Not until you go wash it first," I added.

It then dawned on me what I'd just said. What the hell was I doing? The last thing I actually wanted was to give my brother-in-law a blow job! And yet here I was asking him to clean himself up so I could!

As I wondered about my state of mind, Eric went off to the bathroom. He was back in a matter of seconds, standing in front of me with his cock already starting to grow.

"On your knees," he hissed as he slapped his hardness against my face.

I immediately complied, again wondering why I did. I swallowed hard trying to quell my nerves as I tentatively reached out with my left hand to take hold of his throbbing manhood. I opened my mouth and took the head inside. I realized instantly that he'd not made a very good job of cleaning himself.

I was about to spit him out when he suddenly thrust forward burying about half of his shaft in my mouth and down my throat. I gagged hard but he held my head allowing me only a partial relief when he withdrew slightly.

I took a firmer hold on his shaft so he couldn't do that again and began to lick and suck the head of his cock. He seemed to like that. He dropped a hand onto my boobs and fondled them as best he could. And I didn't stop him.

"Yeah that's good Sandy ... yeah just like that ... oh god ... so good ... yeah ... look up at me ... yeah that's good ... just like that ... that's so hot when you do that ... I love your green eyes ... so sexy ... oh yeah ... you like sucking my big cock baby?"

My head was bobbing up and down his shaft as I took him deeper, my hand sliding up and down his thick shaft as I worked him into a frenzy. His hips were shaking as he tried to fuck my throat again. It WAS hot ... he was SO big ...I WAS good at sucking cock ... I DID like ...

Oh fuck! What was I doing? This wasn't the plan. The plan was to let Eric impregnate me not have wild, erotic, downright filthy sex with him!

I pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"We can't do this anymore Eric," I gasped as I struggled to catch my breath, "this isn't right."

I got up off my knees and clambered onto the bed. I removed my tee shirt, hitched my skirt up to my waist and slid my panties down my legs. I then lay on my back and spread my legs wide.

"Just fuck me Eric ... NOW," I demanded.

Eric smiled as he climbed onto the bed and lay at my side. His hand came up to fondle my breasts. I slapped it away.

"Just fuck me Eric, there'll be no foreplay, just stick it in and cum."

With an obvious grunt of disgust he rolled between my spread legs, crushing me slightly before he propped himself up on his arms. He grabbed hold of his cock and guided it towards my pussy. He stroked it up and down against my labia a few times, catching my clit, which made my hips convulse before he edged forward and slowly pushed it inside me.

"Ohhh fuuucckk," I groaned loudly. God it was as big as it had ever been. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as he forced home his large phallus. I grabbed fistfuls of the bedding, twisting it in my hands as I writhed beneath him before hanging on to his arms for dear life as he fucked me. Or should I say as he pounded his cock into me relentlessly. To my dying shame I was so aroused I even coiled my arms around his neck, pulling him down to willingly kiss him. Twenty minutes later and he was still going strong.

Me ... I was a sodden mess. I'd cum multiple times, so much so that I'd begged him to stop on more than one occasion. God but could that man fuck.

He eventually grunted, tensed and then exploded inside me. I could feel the powerful pulses emanating from his cock as he unloaded a torrent of spunk deep inside my pussy.

It took me a while to gather my senses. And then I left. The original plan had been for me to spend the night but after Eric's shenanigans there was no way I could or would spend another second with him.

Eric's story

I admit I may have overdone it by fucking Sandy in the ass but I was so overwhelmed with the unbridled joy of fucking her again I couldn't help myself. I also thought I had her for a moment when she was giving me a blow job but something happened and suddenly she went from being an enthusiastic cocksucker to a prim and proper prude.

After Sandy left I went out. The night was still young and Amy wasn't coming home until tomorrow. I cruised into town and after hitting a couple of my usual haunts decided to see what all the fuss was about a new club that had recently opened.

By pure chance I managed to get a seat at the bar from where I could ogle the females that were parading their stuff as they promenaded backwards and forwards to the dance floor. My cock got hard as a succession of scantily clad young women came up to the bar for their drinks although they gave me scant regard. But it was good and definitely worth a return visit.

The next day Amy came back home and pestered me for all the details of what had gone on the night before. I just told her that I'd fucked Sandy and then she'd left. Amy wasn't altogether thrilled with the news. She'd expected Sandy to stay all night to make sure I fully impregnated her this time.

She nagged on about it all day and then continued the day after as well. When she started again the following night I'd had enough. I told Amy to fuck off, called up a couple of friends and went out.

I'd told my friends about the amount of available pussy at the new club so they insisted we only go there. We'd been there for a few hours, drinking steadily when in walked Sandy. I couldn't believe it. I scanned the crowd looking for Jay but then realized that she was there with her girlfriends.

She had certainly got dressed up for her night on the town. Nothing too revealing I hasten to add. No boob flesh or cleavage on display just a little dress that was tight fitting and short and clung to all her curves, showcasing in particular to anyone who cared to look her impressive rack and her bubble butt ass. Even her legs looked great with the high heels she was wearing.

I watched her for a while before I made my move. She clearly had been drinking for some time, a fact that was confirmed when I tapped her on the shoulder.

She spun around so fast she nearly tumbled off her stool. Her eyes went wide.

"Eric! What are you doing here?" she slurred," where's Amy?"

"She's not out with me. I'm with them." I motioned across to my two friends who were stood nearby with stupid grins plastered all over their faces as they leered at Sandy's attractive girlfriends who were also wearing short, tight dresses.

"Jay not with you?" I ventured, already knowing that he wasn't.

"No, just me and the girls," she giggled as she took a sip from her glass.

"Should you be drinking?" I asked quietly, "you know ... just in case?"

"Don't know ... maybe not," she whispered in reply, "besides, it's too early to tell yet."

"Yes, I suppose it is."

We chatted inanely about nothing in particular for a few more minutes before she said she and her friends were going to dance. That left us guy's stranded so we went back to the bar.

From my vantage point I could see Sandy quite clearly shaking her stuff all over the dance floor. By the time the night was drawing to a close I could barely stand it. God could that girl move. Her hips were twisting, her ass was shaking and her tits were jiggling. My cock was throbbing fit to bust as I imagined Sandy impaled on the end of it.