An Affordable Insemination - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I confess it's been hard Sandy. I appreciate it was difficult for you because of your overwhelming desire ... your need ... to help your sister but I don't think we really thought through the full emotional aspect of this ... how much this was going to hurt us. I know I certainly didn't. I can't help but feel that Amy took advantage of you and you were most certainly taken advantage of by Eric. I see how men look at you and Eric has never been any different."

"I know that," I said quietly, "and I'm so sorry I put you through this. Despite the fact that I wanted to help Amy I realize that this whole sorry mess has hurt us badly."

I looked into his eyes for what seemed an eternity. He still looked bewildered and hurt and I knew that I'd lost him.

He finally spoke. "I've got four words to say to you Sandy."

My stomach muscles clenched and I stopped breathing. I knew instantly what those four words were - I want a divorce. I began to sob. Oh god no. Please, not that.

He leaned over and took me into his arms. "I love you Sandy," he said.

I sobbed even more but managed to blubber out, "I love you too," in between my sniffles. We kissed deeply and held each other tight for ages. Later we made love. It was sweet and tender. Just right. Just how it should be between husband and wife.

Two years later

Was that really it?

Of course not. Life's never THAT easy but we battled through our demons. Our marriage was again secure and our life together was back on track. It certainly hadn't been all plain sailing as the past bubbled up every now and again. Despite seeking help from a relationship counsellor, which certainly helped, both Jay and myself still found it difficult sometimes to fully explain or even comprehend our conflicting emotions. But we were doing okay. Most times much better than okay.

Then Amy and Eric came to visit. It wasn't a regular occurrence these days and it had crossed my mind on more than one occasion that once Amy had got what she wanted I'd been dropped immediately.

I was also acutely aware that every time Jay looked at their son it brought back the painful memories of my infidelity, arranged though it was for the affordable insemination. But she was still my sister and I knew I could never escape that sibling bond.

Mason and Olivia were delighted to see their little cousin and had taken him outside to play leaving us adults alone inside. Just so you know we'd explained about me being a surrogate for their auntie. Of course they'd asked questions but obviously we lied about how my pregnancy was achieved.

Anyway Jay and I were sitting in our easy chairs whilst Amy and Eric had taken the sofa. Eric had already helped himself to a large glass of Jay's bourbon.

After the initial pleasantries were out the way, Amy then said she wanted to ask us a question. I glanced across to see Eric smirking as he ogled my legs and breasts. Even after two year my breasts hadn't shrunk back to their former size. They were now a cup size bigger and still very firm. I was amazed - as were the many men who now seemed even more mesmerized by their size and shape.

Amy coughed nervously as she began.

"Erm ... we were wondering ... you know we love little Desmond to bits but ... well ... I ... that is to say us ..." she paused to glance at Eric who grinned broadly at me, "... well to put it bluntly ... we would love to have a little girl ... you know ... to make out family complete ... just like you and Jay." She paused and looked quickly from me to Jay and then back to me again.

"So ... what do you think?" She paused again, her eyes wide, her face a picture of hope.

The words filtered slowly through my brain. I think it was trying to stop myself from processing just what she'd said. And then the full force of what she hadn't said hit me.

"What! You want me to have another baby for you?" I almost yelled at her. "Are you out of your mind?"

I glanced quickly at Jay. He looked shocked and worried, his face had paled significantly.

I looked across at Amy and then Eric. He leered back at me. I had my arms folded beneath my breasts and so immediately felt my nipples swell and push out against my bra. I crossed my legs defiantly and then gasped. I could feel that sticky feeling at the top of my thighs. My panties were already soaking wet. And I felt the fluttering sensation in my stomach as my muscles clenched in spasm and my breathing grew shallow.

ERIC ... OH GAWD ... NO!