An Affordable Insemination - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped as a shudder of unwanted and disgusting arousal crashed through my body. Eric pushed me down onto my back and grabbed both my legs and spread them wide.

He didn't wait, he just leaned in, the large head of his cock already nudging up against my dripping pussy. He pushed forward.

"Ohmygod ..." I exhaled loudly, my back arching as he slid his big cock in past my outer lips.

"Oh fuuuck ... ohhhhh fuck ..." I stammered as he forced more of his thick shaft deeper inside of me. "Ohhhhh god ... noooo ... please ..." I screamed as he finally had it all inside of me.

It was so big it hurt. I wanted him to remove it but I couldn't speak. In fact I could scarcely breathe. I was stuffed full. And then he began to move. Slowly easing out before pushing back inside, making me grunt loudly every time he bottomed out.

He started to move faster. "You like that babe?" he said with a leer on his face, "you like what the lazy dickhead is doing to you? I know you hate me but you sure as hell are going to like my cock, aren't you?"

All I could do was gasp and groan. He was so big and I had never felt anything like it. I love Jay so much and the way we fit together when we make love is just so right but Eric's cock was something way beyond that and he was doing things to me I had never experienced before.

The bed was rocking, banging up against the wall as Eric pummeled me with his big cock. All I could do was hang on for the ride. By now my moaning and groaning and shrieks of pleasure ... yes I hate to admit it ... were being matched by Eric's grunting and moaning. Jay's never been vocal during our love making so this was something new to me. And I realized I liked it. I was making a man vocalize his enjoyment of having sex with me even if that man sadly, was Eric.

I'd already had several orgasms when Eric started to pump his hips even harder. And then he went stiff.

"Here it cums. You're about to be fucking pregnant!" he yelled.

He began to convulse as he started to unload what felt like vast amounts of his baby making gunk deep inside my ovulating pussy. I felt everything as shot after shot exploded out the end of his pulsating cock in a never ending stream. It seemed to last forever as he shuddered inside of me. And then it was over. And he collapsed on top of me.

I felt sick. Both physically and mentally. I had just allowed myself to be violated by my sister's husband with her and my husband's knowledge and agreement. And what made it worse was that regrettably I'd just had the biggest and best orgasm of my life. I also felt nauseous because Eric was breathing heavily into my face and the smell was rancid.

I waited for a few minutes expecting Eric to pull out and climb off me. We were done, or so I thought. Another couple of minutes passed by. He was heavy and it was becoming uncomfortable. And then I felt it. His cock, which was still lodged deep inside my pussy began to throb.

Unlike Jay who deflates quite quickly after cumming, Eric's cock hadn't. And now it was getting bigger and I could feel it as he began to move his hips. I didn't want this but it was too late. He was moving faster and I knew I was aroused. My pussy was overruling my brain and I realized to my dying shame that I wanted him to fuck me again.

He started to move with more urgency, picking up the pace and building up momentum. My legs closed around his torso as I began to push my hips down to meet his dynamic thrusts, my hands scrabbling to hang onto his arms. I lifted my head, my eyes wide open in shock and sank my teeth into his shoulder as my whole body was moved up and down the bed as he forcibly took me.

"OH GAWD ... ERIC," I screamed loudly as a mini orgasm shuddered through my body.

This time he fucked me for longer. He played with my breasts and toyed with my nipples. And then he kissed me and this time I didn't object. I was so aroused I kissed him back, our tongues engaging as our lips mashed together, only breaking apart to allow me to scream and holler and cry and plead as I begged him to fuck me harder, the reason for why we were doing this thrown completely out the window.

I came hard before he got me up on my hands and knees and took me from behind. Then we switched to cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl before he fucked me doggie again. We ended in mutual orgasm as he unleashed another massive load of his hot spunk deep inside my pussy.

This time we were done. I collapsed onto my back to lay sprawled across the bed. I barely noticed as he climbed off and collected up his clothes. He spoke but I wasn't really listening so didn't react. And then he was gone.

Shortly afterwards I was aware that Jay had come into the room. I heard him gasp. I was laying spreadeagled on top of the bed, the covers now a bunched up heap on the floor.

I watched as Jay quickly undressed and then I saw his erection. His cock looked rock hard. I spread my legs wider for him, inviting him to reclaim what was rightfully his. As soon as he entered me he came.

We lay side by side for a while, me listening to his heartbeat and steady breathing. And then Eric's words, which I didn't think I'd heard popped into my head.

I turned over on my side towards Jay and said, "Honey, Eric wants to keep doing this every day until we are sure that I am pregnant."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

PART TWO - THE AFTERMATH

Sandy's story

I was sitting at the kitchen table with a mug of coffee in my hand when I sensed Jay's presence and looked up to see him stood across from me. He was obviously loitering and clearly wanted to talk. He finally spoke, his voice cracking slightly as he struggled to get the words out.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I saw him swallow hard. I didn't know what to say.

"Well did you?" he croaked again. "Are you going to do it again?"

Jay's questions were not unexpected. He was clearly battling with his emotions. I figured he was in shock or at least very dazed. Not unlike me actually. I'd already started to question what my feelings were about this whole sorry mess.

I couldn't say yes to either question because I knew that would make Jay unhappy and I didn't want that. But I couldn't exactly say no because that would be a lie.

Even though Amy and Eric had been gone a couple of hours I'd already realized that at some level I HAD enjoyed it despite the fact it was with Eric.

Or was it because it was Eric? Had he tapped into a part of me that had responded willingly to the sexual overtures of the disgustingly gross, coarse man that was my brother in law?

I was so confused. I love Jay and he's never given me cause to complain. Over the years he's proved to be a skilled and passionate lover, always leaving me more than satisfied but Eric had done things to me that I'd never experienced before and the problem was I think I liked the way it made me feel. He might be an obnoxious, smelly, horrible, lazy asshole of a man that I loathed but god could he fuck!

"Can we talk about that later when I've had time to process my thoughts please," I finally said, hoping Jay hadn't taken my delay in replying as a sign that I had.

"Sure okay," he said, forcing out a weak smile.

It took me quite a bit longer to eventually come to the conclusion that it was the added spice of why we were doing this that had led to my enjoyment of the encounter. It most definitely wasn't the man that had caused my sexual excitement as I blotted Eric out of the occasion altogether. All I had to do now was convince my husband that he was the only man for me.

I joined Jay on the sofa and snuggled up to him. He put his arm around me so I knew we were okay.

"So ... you ready to talk about it?" he finally said.

"I guess ..." I replied.

"Did you enjoy it ... because judging by the moaning and groaning and you screaming for him to fuck you harder I'm guessing you did." He paused briefly. "Is it over between us?" he added quietly.

My heart sank. "No ... ohmygod no ... please Jay don't even think that. I love you for christ's sake. Only you. Nobody else ... ever." I swallowed hard as I struggled to sit up. I turned to face him, to look deep into his eyes. I could see the hurt in them.

"Well it sounded to me that you had a better time fucking Eric than you've ever done with me. What am I supposed to think?" he said with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Jay, it meant nothing to me. Okay I admit that he did make me cum several times ... just like you do," I added quickly, " but vocalizing excitement and enjoyment of a sex act doesn't mean that I love you any less or you're a worse lover. Quite the opposite in fact. When we make love or have sex it's MORE enjoyable to me because it's with you. We have an emotional connection that makes every time special. I love YOU Jay. Only you and no-one else."

He didn't speak for a while. He just continued to stare into my eyes as if seeking to confirm the lie. But I wasn't lying.

"I knew this was a mistake," I finally said. "I wish I'd never agreed to this. It's already ruined our relationship. You hate me now don't you?"

He shook his head. "No Sandy, I don't hate you. I'll get over it. You're right about one thing though. I wish I'd never agreed either. I'd rather have taken out a loan for them than have this ... this ..." His voice trailed off as he choked back his tears. I flung myself into his arms and kissed him hard.

"I love YOU Jay. Please, please don't ever think that I don't. Okay?"

"Sure," he replied. He paused again. "So ... are you going to do it again ... until you are pregnant?"

"God NO!" I exclaimed, "I can't go through that again. Let's hope he's as potent as he thinks he is."

"But what if you're not?" Jay said.

"Then you'll have to look at taking out a loan," I smiled as I hugged my husband again.

* * * * *

The phone call came the next day. Amy asked if she could come over to see me. I reluctantly agreed hoping that she wouldn't bring Eric. I knew he had to be in the background somewhere, wheedling and whining at her to call. Luckily Jay had gone to pick up the kids from my parents.

My heart sank when she walked in the back door with Eric trailing in her wake. He grinned at me suggestively. If I'd thought his leers were unsettling before, now they were off the scale in grossness. He ran his eyes over my body, taking his time to gaze lingeringly at every one of my curves. It made my flesh crawl even more now because of the fact he'd had carnal knowledge of me.

"I'm sorry but it was a one off," I explained, when Amy came around to finally ask the question, "you'll have to take your chances that last night worked because there's going to be no repeat."

"But what if it didn't? Don't you want to be sure?" Amy pleaded.

"No Amy, I can't. If I did, it would be like I'm having an affair with Eric instead of trying to gift you a baby. I love Jay too much to put him, or me, through another night like that again." Out the corner of my eye I could see Eric puffing himself up as if I'd just announced to the world that he was a stud in the bedroom. Not what I meant at all.

"Okay Sandy, I understand," Amy replied. I glanced across at Eric. He had a stupid smirk on his face as if he knew otherwise. For some reason it unsettled me.

"Are we having a drink to celebrate me knocking you up then?" Eric said suddenly as he rose quickly from his chair. He went straight over to where we keep the drinks and pulled out Jay's bottle of bourbon. The greedy pig poured himself a full glass and turned towards Amy and me.

"Drink?" he said holding up the bottle.

"Not for me," I replied.

"Nor me," Amy said, "but I would like a soda if you have one?" she added as she looked over at me.

"Yeah there's some in the fridge," I replied.

"Do you want one too?" Eric asked me as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Sure, okay, I'll have a Sprite," I said.

He seemed to take an age before he returned with a glass of Sprite for me and a diet cola for Amy.

Our conversation changed to trivial matters and an hour later they left. Eric had drunk three glasses of Jay's bourbon. I finished off my drink just as the kids came rushing through the back door to throw themselves into my arms. It was good to have them back home after all the craziness of the past few hours.

The next few days were uneventful although I did feel extremely nauseous a couple of days later and my boobs felt really tender. I put it down to the serious mauling they'd had at the hands of Eric. I also came over a bit touchy, Jay quite easily being able to reduce me to tears just by looking at me. I put it down to my guilty conscience.

The time arrived for my period. I'm never late but I was this time. We were all hopeful that we'd got the right outcome. All that is except Eric. He just said we shouldn't be too confident. Again this unsettled me for some reason.

A few days later and my period came. Amy was devastated. Jay looked forlorn and I was upset. The only one that didn't seem too bothered with this unhappy outcome was Eric.

Eric's story

I was so happy when Sandy rang Amy to say she'd started her period. Amy sobbed bitterly for about two solid hours bemoaning her fate. It got irritating after a while. So I went out.

When I came back home she berated me for over an hour. I just told her to shut the fuck up or I would go out again. She eventually calmed herself down.

The next day she asked me what we were going to do. She was still desperate to have a baby, even if it was through a surrogate. I shrugged my shoulders and told her it was up to her to convince Sandy and Jay that her need was greater than any misgivings that they might have about the whole thing.

"You need to lay it on thick Amy," I told her, "you need to work on Sandy first. Leave Jay out of it altogether. If you can convince Sandy then it will be up to her to persuade Jay to go along with it."

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Of course I am," I replied. I drew her to me and gave her a big kiss. She melted into me, her large breasts pushing against my chest. My cock responded straight away. I brought my hands up and squeezed them hard feeling her swollen nipples through her top and bra.

"Oh god Eric, I love you," she breathed huskily as I dropped a hand onto her leg and slid it up under her skirt. Her legs parted as I assaulted her mound, my fingers quickly finding her pussy lips already engorged. I walked her backwards to the sofa and spinning her around bent her over the back of it as I unfastened my pants and freed my cock from my boxers.

She was very wet so despite my size I slid into her quite easily. She was soon moaning and groaning as I began to fuck her with long hard strokes, our flesh slapping lewdly together on each deep penetration of my big cock into her spasming pussy. All I did was imagine it was Sandy beneath me as I blotted out Amy's high pitched wailing and replaced it with her sister's deeper more husky vocalizations.

As the image of Sandy's final orgasmic rictus from the other night filled my mind I came like an express train and unloaded a load of spunk deep into Amy's pussy. I was drained both physically and emotionally when I finally stopped shaking. That was the biggest and best orgasm I'd ever had and it was all down to Sandy. I had to have her again.

I stood up off my wife and pulled up my pants. "You need to talk to your sister soon Amy," I said.

The next day Amy went around to speak to her sister. She looked happy when she returned. I felt my cock begin to harden as the prospect of fucking Sandy again filled my mind.

"So when do we do it?" I stated bluntly.

"We don't. She said she couldn't go through it again. She realizes that it was a stupid idea and she doesn't want to put her relationship with Jay through that kind of trauma again."

"So that's it? The selfish bitch! And why are you not upset? What about you and your feelings?"

Amy smiled. "Jay's going to take out a loan and give us the money for a proper, clinical insemination."

Brilliant, I thought sarcastically to myself. Fucking Jay. What a prick! "Oh that's good then," I replied, trying to sound upbeat and happy about this catastrophic turn of events.

* * * * *

Three months later and Sandy had her period. Amy and Sandy were devastated as was Jay, although in a different way. He still had the loan to pay back and I couldn't help out as I was between jobs.

The only person not surprised by the failure was me. By pure dumb luck I had a friend who worked at the clinic and at the last minute he'd managed to swap an infertile semen sample for mine. I had no idea how he did it and quite frankly I couldn't have cared less.

Plus it didn't cost me anything. He'd always had a thing for Amy. Well her big boobs actually. I promised him an invite to our next barbecue. I'd slip something in her drink and he'd be good to go. Anything to get me another shot at Sandy.

Sandy's story

We were so sure that the procedure would work. Amy was again devastated. I saw her nearly every day for a week after my period started and she was in floods of tears within seconds of me walking through her back door.

Even mom and dad couldn't calm her down. She just stayed in her bedroom for hours on end. Eric didn't seem to care. He just left her to it. I didn't know what to do to help.

Jay was gutted too. He still had the loan to pay off but there was still some money left to try one more time, although we did have to add to it using the rest of our meagre savings.

When I told Amy that, she perked up immediately. Eric was there and he just grinned. It fleetingly crossed my mind that he had planned this but quickly dismissed it. Amy had been too upset to be acting.

So we tried again.

When my period came Amy was beyond devastated. I was gutted, for her and for me. Jay sank into a gloomy silence, our normal daily conversations becoming stilted and awkward. We no longer made love even with a condom. Our once strong relationship began to feel the strain. Only Eric, as usual, seemed upbeat.

Then three months later Amy went missing. I shouldn't have been surprised. Looking back the warning signs were there all along. She'd been distraught for weeks as my inability to get pregnant played havoc with her emotions.

Eric's story

It was a brilliant idea made all the better because Amy thought she'd come up with it. She truly was distraught so it was easy for my casual, throw away suggestions to become implanted in her mind where they festered and then grew.

When she came to me with her plan it was all I could do to look surprised. As she laid out in front of me what she was going to do it was exactly how I had planned it to be.

She went to stay with one of my cousins. Sandy and Jay had never met her so that was a good start. I rang them late at night the day she'd left. Luckily Sandy answered the phone.

"Sandy ... hi ... thank god it's you," I said rapidly, hoping to sound worried. "Amy's not there with you ... is she?"

"Eric ... no she's not. Is there something wrong?" Sandy replied. I could already hear the disquiet in her voice.

"Oh shit," I replied. "She's not come home from work yet. I've rung the friend that she works with and she said Amy left as usual at five o'clock. I've also rung around all her other friends and no-one has seen or heard from her. You were nearly my last hope. The only people I haven't rung are your mom and dad. I didn't want to get them worried."

"Okay, leave it to me. I'll ring my parents now and call you back in a couple of minutes," Sandy replied before she abruptly terminated the call.

I smiled as I sipped from my glass of bourbon. A few minutes later the phone rang.

"Eric ... she's not at mom and dad's. I have to say I'm really concerned. She's been acting funny for days now. Where can she have gone? Why hasn't she called you? Should we call the police?"