An Afternoon in the Attic

Story Info
Scarlett pushes herself to new limits during a self-bondage.
951 words
4.49
13.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett pulled the rope on the attic door, letting the stairs down before climbing up and pulling the door closed behind her. She had the attic finished when she bought the house. Plush carpet under her feet, she padded over to her contraption. According to the rest of the house, she was a pious woman. But up here, she was anything but. It was a self-bondage sex machine really. There were other things in the attic too, but this is what her attention focused on today.

She set up her go-pro and quickly undressed. Scarlett started the recording and went to the small freezer in the corner to pull out a pair of handcuffs, cut down the middle and then frozen into a small block of ice. It usually took about 30 minutes for the ice to melt enough for her to break them apart.

Working quickly, Scarlett went to sit on the sybian she had mounted a few feet off the ground. The attachment she decided on slipped into her pussy and pressed on her g- spot. Her clit was mashed onto the rough, raised edge in front of it. She slid the tip of the slightly lubricated dildo from the fucking machine behind the sybian just into her ass. It was a jump up from what she had used before but she was relatively sure she could take it. The tip stretched her asshole as it popped in, making her pussy wet.

Scarlett slipped her ankles back and ziptied them to two stripper poles on either side of the fucking machine. She fastened a ball gag into her mouth. The final touch was nipple clamps that spelled out SLUT on the chain connecting them. Finally, Scarlett connected one handcuff to her left wrist and started the Sybian. She gasped as she turned it up to medium (about all she could take) and let the controller fall to the floor. Grabbing the control for the fucking machine, she slipped her hands around the poles her feet were attached to and locked her right wrist into the other handcuff. She was unable to move now until the ice melted. Gathering her resolve, and mentally reminding herself this was the very thing she had been fantasizing about for months, she turned the dial up for the sex machine and dropped the controller.

The dildo surged into her ass with no mercy, tearing a muffled scream from her gagged mouth. She leaned forward slightly which only caused the Sybian to hammer against her clit and g-spot. Rocking back and forth as little as she could, it took only a few minutes before a wave crashed over her and she was cumming hard.

This was the point of no return. She normally could not take much more of the sybian when she was free to get off. But this was about pushing herself to higher limits. The Sybian roared on as her ass continued to be pummeled by the too large dildo. She was already sore and wondered how she would be able to handle another 20 or so minutes. She thrashed on her homemade contraption, ankles pulling at the straps binding her to the poles.

Her clit was too sensitive now that she came and it wasn't long before she felt the build up of another orgasm. Her second ripped through her with more force as she screamed around the gag, pulling hard on the restraints. Her ass clenched on the invading monster as it continued to hammer away. 10 inches of dildo pounded away, ripping the cock out to the tip before forcing it back in to the balls. She could feel the ice dripping but it didn't seem quick enough as she barely caught her breath before a third orgasm took over. She rocked back and forth, trying to ease her plight and effectively "riding" the Sybian.

A forth orgasm slammed into her followed quickly by a fifth. Cum and urine coated the saddle as she shook against the restraints. She no longer felt pain in her ass, only blinding pleasure. She came over and over again, not realizing she could now pull the cuff apart until the ice melted enough they separated on their own. As her awareness came back from another orgasm, she shakily reached back and used scissors on the floor to release one foot. Another orgasm tore through her before she could release the 2nd. Once she did, she found that her legs were very weak. She released the ball gag and groaned as another two orgasms wrenched through her in succession before she was able to roll herself off of the machines. She crawled to the go-pro, chain swinging between her nipples, to stop the video. The word SLUT hanging on the nipple clamps was the last picture before the video ended and she passed out on the floor.

Scarlett edited the video a couple of days later, taking out the filler parts, before posting it online. As she watched it back, she counted 13 orgasms, more then she had ever had before. The reviews were overwhelmingly positive, encouraging her to go longer and to get an even bigger dildo. Reading them and watching her video made her still swollen pussy wet again. She would give herself a few weeks to heal, she resolved as she clicked order on a much thicker, longer cock. She had many private messages that she had skimmed through. Opening another one, she froze as she read it.

"Hello Scarlett. Yes, I know you. Email me back with a time to come over or I will make sure everyone you know sees this video. Yours truly, a friend".

To be continued...