An Afternoon in the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly knelt on the floor next to us and let her hands run over my legs all the time, teasing him even more.

"You like our long sexy legs, how sexy we dressed up for you today, don't you?" she kept asking him while he fucked me.

Her dirty talk got him all wild and even hornier. My god, his cock drove me insane. Luckily, he knew how to control himself, a skilled young fuckboy. For Lilly and me, being tired of bad sex, that was exactly what we needed. Soon her fingers found their way to my clit. Together with our boy's big cock that kept drilling into me with hard thrusts, this brought me over the edge and I came pretty hard. That must have been too much for our hard-working gardener.

"Let us finish you off," Lilly said as he pulled out.

We both looked at him with our naughtiest smile as we jerked him off together until he exploded all over us. Holy shit, he came quite a lot. Lilly directed most of it over our tits. The poor boy moaned wildly as we licked him clean afterwards.

"My goodness, you saved up quite a load, now go get us some tissues, over there," Lilly ordered. I loved how bossy she became, she is just pure gold. He followed her orders and helped clean up the mess he made, like a poor little dog.

Afterwards, we finished our champagne. The poor boy collapsed on the couch. Lilly actually made him go back out and finish his work in the garden while we went to her bedroom to get our outfits back together. Over the next few days, we had some more fun with our new boy toy and, let's say, we made quite good use of him. Maybe I can tell you about that some other time. However, our interest in him faded eventually and we dumped him.

And so, well, here I am now, in our bed, with all these naughty memories. I hope you enjoyed them, I made sure to put extra attention on the parts you like ;-)

Now I will keep playing with myself, waiting for you and your beautiful cock to come back and be my gardener.

Please come home soon my love, I can't wait for you,

xoxo

***

What can I say, when I read this for the first time, late at night in my hotel bed after a long work day, I was totally blown away. Up to that point, she had only vaguely hinted at her bisexual tendencies and teased me about it. Now with this, I am quite intrigued by that side of hers, to say the least.

Well, a few days later, I did come back home. When I came in she was already waiting for me, wearing the exact same outfit as she did in her little adventure, red dress along with nude colored heels and pantyhose. And let me tell you, I very much enjoyed being a gardener.

12