All Comments on 'An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pr0n2334pr0n233410 months ago

Love this series so much. You get the bitter pill in the first couple chapters, the futa stealing all the women in the main character's life and bending them to her desires. But then in the later chapters when they make up you get a bit of almost "aftercare" so to speak, after the pain of the early chapters. The sweet relationship between John and Christie is great. Also, I like that there's some male on futa action in this story, we get way too little of that in general. A+ no notes, as the kids say.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is my favourite series on this site, and this latest chapter again meets that bar. Awesome story, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice, sweet ending. How about getting back to Lucy's story? I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to the cute, insecure hyper's relationship. Will she mess up the good thing she has going with a partner who's crazy about her or learn to appreciate being worshipped her hot girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story! I'm wondering if John secretly wants her to continue her diary for his own selfish pleasure? Despite their love for each other, Christie is too much woman for any one person to handle and I think he knows this. Would love to see where the story goes from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES