An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 04

Story Info
John and Christie Take A Trip Down Memory Lane.
34.4k words
4.42
7.6k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all! Fourth chapter of Agreement for you guys! Been awhile, hasn't it?This is definitely more of a "fluff" chapter before things get a little more serious. But it's a nice show of Christie and John's marriage being better now, along with some more insight into Christie pre-John. Hope y'all enjoy it!

Contains: futa on female, futa on male, male on futa, hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, romance, orgy/group sex.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you, John."

Illuminated by the penetrating rays of the Sun, the mismatched couple lay face-to-face in bed, noses touching, smiling. John had one arm resting on the top of Christie's waist, curled along the expanse of muscle marbling her abdomen, while he used his other to caress the blonde strands of hair folding across her face. Christie was in a similar position, her hands on John's hip and chest respectively, her bulbous biceps bulging between them. Neither of them felt the urge to move or do anything else, the fact they were together enough to make time slip away into nothingness.

It had been several, blissful months since John and Christie reconciled. Since then life had been like a dream, perfect in every way it could be. Better when they'd first started dating. Better than when John had proposed. Better than their honeymoon, a time when most couples were happiest. The two spent all of their time together when they weren't at work like they were making up for lost time, their love for each other reignited, stronger than ever; it wasn't even like they were picking back up from where they left off, it was something entirely different. A kind of change that could only emerge from conquering the hurdles they'd put each other through, ones that ultimately felt like they'd completed their relationship.

John and Christie were enjoying their day together, one they both had off from work, nothing planned, only warm laziness present in their immediate future. Cuddling together on their new bed, the old one having been destroyed during their fervent love-making session - the whole room had received a makeover because of it, actually. Their new mattress was much larger than the last one, and the frame it sat on was made of soldered metal rather than feeble wood in order to withstand the intense pressure of their regular intimacy. They'd torn out the carpet together and replaced it with tile for ease of cleaning, and John had purchased a special, rubber mat to put behind the bed to save the wall from further caving-in; several similar coverings were put down over the mattress whenever things got hot and heavy as well, lest they run out of clean sheets every few days.

At least when they remembered to actually use them!

As odd as it was, the remodeling of their bedroom and purging of semen from it helped unite the married couple further. Despite having seen the cataclysmic nature of his wife's orgasms before, John had never interacted with them until that day, and it gave him a deeper understanding of just how uncontrollable her libido could be; for Christie it was just heart-stirring to know that John would do what was needed to make their life together better, most of the changes made to their bedroom his ideas. Although seeing him shirtless and sweaty while doing physical labor made a different part of her stir, that was for sure!

Speaking of which, John had started going to the gym with her once more. During their time apart he'd lost a lot of weight and clearly hadn't been taking care of himself, which sent pangs of pained regret through Christie upon seeing him in such a sorry state for the first time. Once she'd promised she'd behave herself when they worked out together - not making any promises about what would happen afterwards - he agreed to join her, and they both exercised several times a week together; in the short few months since he'd regained his fit, toned physique, which only made him hotter in Christie's eyes. But mostly she was just happy he was looking healthy again!

The other, biggest difference in their strengthened relationship was regarding Christie's behavior. Without being asked - though they did discuss it - she stopped sleeping with anyone else, reserving herself just for John and John alone. It wasn't the easiest thing for her to do, the amount of releases she had in a single day dwindling from the double-digits to just a few at most, but she was dealing with it, and John's happiness was the only encouragement she needed to stay strong - even if she found herself 'taking care' of herself privately in the bathroom when he wasn't home. She was determined to make this work, her libido be damned!

"Mmm you know we should probably get out of bed sometime today," John chuckled, cuddling up closer to Christie, doing the opposite of what his words suggested, "even if it is just to sit around on the couch instead."

Christie tightened her hold on John, her enormous bicep flexing.

"And we should eat too. Lunch sounds good, doesn't it? Maybe we can just order some Chinese food and put on a movie. Something I don't have to pay much attention to!"

John kissed Christie in agreement, cradling her face in his hands; she did the same to him, one of her huge paws encompassing the entirety of that half of his head and ruffling his short brown locks. They made out gently, neither pushing things to go further, simply enjoying being together like it was the only thing in the world that mattered. This was another common occurrence now: as much as they loved engaging in their baser urgings, they spent a lot of time just kissing and cuddling, basking in each other's presence like a pair of newly-weds. Giddy even, constant blushes and awkward giggles shared between them. And they wouldn't have it any other way!

Their life was as picturesque as anyone could ask for, except for one thing.

There was a small whisper in the back of John's head that'd been bothering him since they'd reunited. A single crack in the perfect matrimony he'd managed to achieve. The one dark cloud hanging over their relationship. Sam, his sister. His sister and the fact that he'd walked in on Christie fucking his sister. He knew... he knew now that it was an accident - or at least as close to one as it could be - and that Christie had never meant to do it, and neither had his sibling. But between the way his wife acted when she got horny, her dick taking control of her actions, and how women just fell at her feet upon seeing her in the throes of sexual supremacy, it just happened. Though that didn't really make John feel any better about the situation.

It was the one thing they still hadn't talked about and John was hesitant to bring it up. Everything else was going so well and he didn't want to fuck it all up again! What would happen if that was the one topic that brought things crashing down? Though, if that was the case, then maybe their relationship wasn't meant to last. That was a hard pill to swallow in itself, one that had kept him silent. Was there anything to even say about it? Was he hoping for an apology or some form of reparation? John didn't know, but the longer he held it in the more it ate him up on the inside - and he didn't want it to build into resentment. Not after everything else that had happened!

Fuck, he know he couldn't keep putting it off! For some reason it felt like it was now or never - like if he didn't say anything about it at this very moment he never would. And, like ripping off a band-aid, it was better if he didn't wait. John didn't really want to break up this serene moment with something serious and depressing, but what other choice did he have? It had been on his mind all morning - more so than usual - and there was never going to be a good time to discuss what had happened. Besides, maybe since they were both in a pleasant mood it would go better than if John caught his wife after a bad day of work. He had to bring it up now or forever hold his peace.

"Christie?"

He pulled back from the kiss and looked at her seriously.

"Yes, baby?"

"I wanted to ask you a question," he took a deep breath, and averted his gaze, his bottom lip trembling, "but I'm not even sure how to bring it up."

"John?" It was Christie's turn to look concerned, her brow furrowing, "What is it? You know you can ask me anything, love."

"I... we never talked about my sister."

Oh.

Christie stared back at him for a long moment. She should have known this was coming. Out of everyone she had sex with during the period they were, for all intents and purposes, separated, John's sister was the one she truly regretted doing it with; not Megan, Raven, their neighbor, or anyone else. None of them felt out of bounds, in a sense, like Sam had. It had taken her several days to even comprehend what she'd done, her brain too high the entire time to consider the depravity of her actions. Once she came down from the constant euphoria, however, it was something she thought about over and over again, and she had figured during that time that, if nothing else, it was the one thing that would have brought an end to their marriage - it was a miracle they ever reconciled in the first place!

She sighed, her chest tight, her blue eyes quivering.

"Do you trust me?"

It was the only response she could manage.

"How can you ask me that?"

"John I-"

"Of course I trust you, Christie." John responded firmly, looking into Christie's despair-riddled features, "I wouldn't be here - be with you - if I didn't. We both hurt each other, and I'm not gonna pretend like we didn't. And now we're together again, better than we've ever been. I love you and trust you. I also understand how and why it happened, I just..."

He stammered for a second.

"It's been on my mind lately and I needed to bring it up. I don't want anything to come between us anymore. I don't want to hold back and bury my feelings. After everything that happened, I've learned better."

"Oh John..."

Christie sniffled and wiped at her eyes.

"I'm sorry about your sister. Really. More than anything else that I did during those months I regret it so damn much! I thought about it everyday when we were apart. I'm not sure if there is a way I can make it up to you, but I'm gonna try. I promise. Even if it takes me years I'm going to find a way to make it better - if that's even possible. Please believe me when I say that."

John stroked her face and kissed her nose.

"I do Christie, I believe you. I know you'll come up with something. Thank you for apologizing."

"You don't have to thank me, John, it's the least I can do."

"I love you Chris."

"I love you too, John."

They kissed again as if to seal the promise.

"Oh!" Christie suddenly sat up, her expression crossed with excitement, "I know something I can do!"

"Already? That was fast!"

"Uh, no, I didn't mean about Sam." She grimaced as she said it, "Sorry. Though I hope this will maybe help you forgive me a little bit!"

"What? Like a bribe?"

"Hey, if it works!"

John shook his head but was grinning nonetheless.

"I'm gonna make you chili!"

Her husband's face immediately lit up, and he bolted into a sitting position as well.

"Your special chili? The spicy kind!? Chris you haven't made that in forever!"

"I know, and I also know it's your favorite. I figured it would be something nice I could do for you today, since you've already done so much for me."

"Well damn," John chuckled, extending an arm and grabbing one of Christie's hands, squeezing it appreciatively, "as far as bribes go that's a pretty good one!"

"I thought you might say that," she squeezed his hand back, "and we can even start that show you've been trying to get me to watch."

"Battlestar Galactica? The Reimagined Series!? Okay now I'm really excited! But you have to promise to pay attention!"

"I promise! Anything for the love of my life."

"I really love you, you know?"

Bending down, Christie kissed John again.

"I do. Now why don't you go grab the slow-cooker while I get the ingredients ready. I think it's on one of the shelves in the garage."

"Gladly!"

They shared a last smile before Christie turned around and got out of the bed, standing up to her full, towering height; John hesitated from doing the same, taking a moment to appreciate his wife's amazing body, openly ogling her an act he partook in regularly. Her long blonde hair extended down her muscled back, mussed slightly from laying on it, the golden stream flowing over the etched mountains and valleys that made up the contoured bulk framing her spine. Even through her tight green t-shirt, John could make out the silhouette of her hardened, magnificent physique, little left to the imagination from just how defined his wife's physical strength was.

The sleeves of her shirt were ripped in several places where they hugged her biceps, each one bigger than his head unflexed, pale and ever-so-slightly veiny. Her shoulders were equally as massive, her traps gigantic hills that crowded her conversely slender neck; her face was also in opposition to the rest of her body, elegant and gorgeous. Cool blue eyes, a pointed nose and chin, her lips plump and full - she was beyond beautiful. It was like someone transplanted the head of a supermodel onto the figure of a bodybuilder, and Christie drew stares of jealousy from both men and women wherever she went because of it, her presence bringing looks of admiration, lust, and envy.

One of the only places on her immensely brawny body that possessed any excess fat was her breasts. Bigger than even her biceps, Christie's chest was huge, giving her the appearance that she was smuggling a pair of watermelons under her shirt, all of her tops stretched tightly around the enormous mounds - including the one she was wearing now! And they only got larger when she worked out, the pectoral muscles under them forcing her tits to jut out in front of her like a jiggling shelf. John always found himself drooling a bit at the sight of his wife's bust, especially with the way her curves suddenly dipped when they reached her stomach; her stomach wasn't exactly flat, instead striated by an eight-pack that formed across her abdomen like layered bricks, their hardened profile very clearly visible through her shirt.

Christie's curves began again upon reaching her flared hips, wide and womanly in a way that betrayed her gigantic musculature. Similarly, her ass popped out far behind her, firm and huge, liable to crush any unwelcome, wandering hand that was foolish enough to grope her. Like Grecian marble pillars, her thighs - which were currently fighting against a pair of tight black gym shorts - were as colossal as the rest of her - possibly even more so! Wider than John's own waist, they bulged in every direction with muscle, protruding against the fabric of her bottoms, stone-like lumps marbling every inch of her pale legs. Her calves were less-humongous, but still massive, ending at her feet which were, as expected, bigger than any John had ever seen before.

But it was what was between her thighs that John often found himself leering at the most.

It was no secret that his wife was a futanari - hell, hiding it was practically an impossibility! Her traditionally male genitalia matched the rest of her incredible, awe-inspiring being, as supersized as the rest of her was. Distending the front of her shorts, John could make out the exact imprint of his wife's cock that extended from her flat, hairless crotch all the way down to her knees, the thick, pink glans peeking out of the pant-leg. Wider than his arm, flaccid, and nearly just as long, it took up all the space in her bottoms, the massive, tubular length hugged like a glove by the thin material. He could see it sway as she started to walk, bouncing around under its own immense weight.

Under it and also out-of-this-world huge, Christie's testicles and scrotum created their own set of deformations in her shorts. It was like she had basketballs glued to her thighs, and her oversized sausage rested right in between them. They also shook whenever she moved, wobbling back and forth in front of her, letting anyone watching her know of their existence; this was aided by the fact that they always seemed to emit a faint gurgling at all times, a noise that only got louder the more aroused she grew. John knew what the sound indicated better than anyone - it was his wife brewing up enough sperm to fill up a bathtub several times over!

And Christie got even more massive in every way when she was turned on - which was often!

John coughed and put his hands over his groin like an embarrassed schoolboy when he realized that just thinking about how fucking awesome and sexy his wife was had made him hard. Standing up, he adjusted his own black shorts and loose white tank top and followed Christie out of the room, trying to will his own member to soften - though this was made somewhat difficult by the bouncing of her tight ass right in front of him! He was so mesmerized by Christie's awesome figure he almost went into the kitchen with her before he remembered he'd been given a task, and he quickly diverted paths and headed to the garage, passing through the laundry room on the way. Opening up the door, he turned on the light, stepped into the box-strewn area, and looked around to try and find the slow-cooker.

"Maybe Chris and I can clean all this up next weekend," he muttered to himself, surveying the mess of objects littering the garage floor, "and then we might be able to actually park our cars in here for once!"

Dimly lit by a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, their garage was, like for many others, used for storage rather than a place to store their vehicles. Dust layered everything in it, spider webbings hanging in the air, dirt and grime tainting the concrete flooring. An extra fridge sat next to the entrance, filled with meats and gallon after gallon of water, Christie's thirst as mighty as her hunger was; from what she'd told him before, her need to stay hydrated more than the average person was a normal aspect of being a futanari. Cardboard boxes filled with all manner of things - old clothing, holiday decorations, knick knacks - were piled in the center of the room, the aforementioned shelves bolted to the walls holding even more of these containers.

Eyes roaming over to the far walls, he scanned the metal shelves lining them. Ah, there it was! Tucked between a couple of boxes was the slower-cooker, dusty from disuse, giving John a sense of just how long it had been since his wife had made her special chili - too long if you asked him! Carefully walking over to it, he stepped over the mounds of random trash and other discarded garbage that littered the floor, scarcely an inch of free space existant to move through. Cursing to himself when he tripped into a cobweb, John swiped wildly at his handsome features, one of his feet going straight through a cardboard box. Finally reaching the shelves, he pulled the cooking-device off it, accidentally knocking over one of the boxes that had been crammed in next to it.