All Comments on 'An Agreement Gone Wrong'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

if you are going to have a futa with a three foot long cock that she can slam balls deep in a SEVERLY less than 1 foot deep asshole or cunt with balls big enough to deposit gallons of cum several times an hour it goes in fetish or fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow...

never read a 1 star story before, and after glancing through part of the first page of this, I still haven't... lol

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Worst story ever....

Not sorry. These kind of stories just don't do it for me.... This was just one fuck fest after another and that stupid cuck husband just let it happen. I would have kicked some ass after that first time, get some revenge and a divorce or if he had any balls, just leave town without letting anyone know... This story is probably the worst story I've ever read here. One star is TOO much.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Wrong category.

About as erotic as a barrel of chopped up babies.

I’m not sure who you were writing this odious piece of excrement for but you singlehandedly wrote a story so horrible that you just won gold, silver and bronze in the moron Olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It is being made abundantly CLEAR the ADMIN of this site have NO standards or even bother to read the shit that is submitted. If they want to do that, the least they should do is give us minus scores!!!!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

... Wrong category.

It really goes without saying.

I have no doubt, though, that the scoring this 'story' will get will reflect that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lots of holes

If you removed the fantasy stuff it is a pretty good plot line that would fit in LW. Almost like a revenge sex story and having the wife with the sister at the end would be killer.

But as is what is not really explained well is why they married in the first place, why would women be so attracted to her rather than scared (it would be worse than childbirth!), and why he remains with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There are content warnings for a reason

And if you were cognisant enough to leave a comment on this work, then you can read the bloody warnings at the top. There’s no reason to go piling on all this hate on a work that’s clearly not aimed at you. Some people out there actually do like these hyper fetishes, and could really do without people being all judgey about their kinks and fetishes, especially when they’ve had the balls to actually go out there and write about it, and publish it for all the internet to read. That takes more balls than any of the people going out there leaving pointlessly harsh comments.

And now for Mister, I actually really enjoyed this story. The structure was super unique and interesting, and the way you write hyper dominant futas is hot as fuck, please keep at it and I can’t wait to see what you wrote next!

mthekiller362mthekiller362over 3 years ago

Interesting idea.

I like the open relationship idea. It can add some special spice to said relationship. The only parts of the story that I didn’t like, were that the guy didn’t get in on the action, as well as Christie ducking his sister. When it comes to family, I feel everyone needs to be in consensus.

Still, even with the way the story was, I can see a chapter 2 being a fun read if there is ever one.

4/5 stars for me

Go2daWestGo2daWestover 3 years ago

I think people are being too harsh here, some people really do enjoy this. While I dislike humiliation (it's not really my thing) I do enjoy the hyper futa. Probably would be good to change the category so fewer people who aren't aware of your content don't stumble upon it.

Rrview: writing was good and you accomplished what you set out to do. Personal enjoyment was mixed as cuck MCs are boring to read, due to their inability to actually act on anything. I think I honestly would have enjoyed this more from the wife's point of view. I'd give this 3 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLAIN FUCKING SORRY

READ HALF A PAGE AND SAID TO MY SELF [FUCK THIS WORTHLESS STORY} YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER WRITING ANY MORE OF THIS SORRY SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thought it wasn't for me, I think people judged you harshly. I'm not going to rate the story, so it doesn't help or hurt you. Free site, free stories and people act like they are owed. I say do what you like and let the cards fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The only Thing I'm wishing for, at this point, is that their relationship improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting story, questionable execution.

Well, first of all the crazy cock size of the futa and girls being literally wrecked by it is a distraction. Hyper should really just be it's own separate genre from realistic stories in my opinion. Then the general mean-spiritedness of the thing. Why did she even bother staying together with him, just for revenge? I realize this is added to up the sadistic appeal, but at the expense of realism. This is especially unbelievable considering such a sex-maniac gave up sex for him, so shouldn't her love for him be strong enough to want to salvage their marriage? These issues burry what is quite an interesting and fresh premise: a man and futa couple working through an episode of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Childish

but that's 98% of LW

FemRyderFemRyderover 3 years ago

Great story dude, I hope you continue it and maybe add Christie fucking her husband properly at some point ☺

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I think you wanted to write a funny fuckin 'story. you did not succeed. I don't know why you placed this crap in LW either. In my opinion it belongs in the toilet!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
all I can say is

DAMN, DAMN,DAMN,DAMN and one more time DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whiners

So many whiners. So this story didn't EXACTLY nail all of your particular kinks, big deal. Go read something else then, there are literally thousands of other stories to read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
jesus..

good story and all but honestly i hope he leaves her.

dragonhammer42dragonhammer42over 3 years ago
My comment

So I'll be honest, I'm not hugely into the cucking fetish, but i do like the descriptions of Christie and the husband, even if he's less of a character and more of a plot character. It's a decent enough plot to get the characters to the fucking, but overall. i'd give it a solid 2 out of 5, Needs a bit more work and the characters actually having a good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haters can't read

There's content warnings for ntr/cuckoldry (though I don't think that technically applies here, not sure) and huge futa stuff at the very beginning. All these haters are proving is that they can't read. If something's not for you just move along, don't spoil the ratings with kinkshaming.

KyGeleneKyGeleneover 3 years ago
Good Story, wrong category.

I quite enjoyed this story and found it to be at least as good as your other stories are and so I was shocked when I realize this only had a two star rating instead of the typical 4-5 star rating. Then I realized the story about Futa (which belongs in the trans category), hyper cocks (fetish), and cumflation (also fetish) was put in the /loving wives/ category. And I know that loving wives is secretly the cheating category, but the other fetish aspects of the story vastly dwarf the cheating aspect of the story. All to say I’m not surprised that this ended up being review bombed. Hope you can find a way to fix it and get an adjusted rating!

InfestedDragoonInfestedDragoonover 3 years ago
Great story!

Hot hot hot. NTR is pretty hot but combined with this amazon of a futa. It made the story. 5 stars easy and definately favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kill it with fire.

Are all of the futas in your stories psychotic demon-spawn monsters?

Hard to fit sadism, rape, ntr, misogyny, and misandry all in one twisted story, but somehow it has been managed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

I feel this is your best story so far, love the concept, please make part 2.

WinderboyWinderboyabout 3 years ago

I'm starting to become a big fan of this (genre???) Interesting twist on the cuck/femdom/NTR fetish, but if you continue this story, it really needs to include John more in some way. Either he gets dominated by his wife like everyone else or it saves the relationship and she lets him be the only one who gets to have sex with her again. After reading some of your other stories, I recommend the first option ;) Good stuff though. Ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I actually really enjoyed this story. Hope to read the next part. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise, but turning her into a sadistic sociopath was... Strange. The absolute callous disregard for any form of empathy was brutal.

Janrene3Janrene3about 2 years ago

John should leave this inhuman monster.

The start was fine, and the story showed promise. Though I don’t understand this homophobic husband?!

Why stay with her, when he’s so adamant about not touching the wifes male part?

But the author turning her into a raving, psycodelic monster does not bode well for Johns health and sanity.

Leave - now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous. Just leave. She is a monster. Utter bs. Negative stars

inebriantinebriantover 1 year ago

I never thought I was a fan of either the harsh domination or the hyper sizes but your writing made it so exciting that I had to keep on reading. Truly inspiring writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

loved it! more cuckolding please!

BalasarBalasar6 months ago

Don't Quit Your Day Job!, this is bs

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 hours ago

can we please have a more realistic male reaction for once in these cuckold stories.. not every man is a broken human being, unable to stand up for themselves... who have no self love or self respect! it just makes the women, or in this case, futa, look pathetic to take advantage of a broken human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES