An Agreement Gone Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
A Day From Christie's Point of View.
26.8k words
4.25
22.9k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, got a new chapter here for you! Picks up a few months from the events of chapter 1, and is told through Christie's perspective.

Contains futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum/cum inflation, and ntr/cheating (kinda).

As always, I love to read your feedback and comments, so they are always appreciated :)

Don't forget to check out my profile to see how to contact and support me!

*****

A familiar discordance rang out through the large room. Feet slapping out of sync on treadmills, heavy pieces of metal clanging together or bouncing off cushioned floors, and of course, numerous grunts from a variety of different voices. Occasionally sounds of phone cameras clicking would cut through the cacophony, bright flashes lighting up the numerous mirrors that dotted the walls. All combined together to provide a backdrop for the various people building up a sweat, and better bodies.

The gym was alive with activity.

There was one person who stuck out, both literally and figuratively, above the crowd. She exited the locker room in the back of the building, bending down to fit through the door frame. Her face came into view, a visage that was beautiful but strong. Piercing blue eyes, a small noise and defined cheekbones that looked like they'd been sculpted with laser-like precision. A mane of shining blonde hair flowed down her front, sticking to her barely constrained breasts, a pair of head-sized eye-catchers that rose and fell in time with her breaths. She paused for a moment as she entered the room, rising to her full height, more than half a foot added to her already towering form.

Raising her arms, bare biceps flexing like someone had shoved bowling balls under her pale skin, she gathered her hair up and put it in a neat ponytail before letting it fall behind her. Taking a second, she stretched, her large hands nearly touching the ceiling while she twisted back and forth, showing off a back so muscled it would have left the ancient Greek artisans in awe. Placing her hands on her lower back, a feat for one as built as herself, she thrust outward, her abs flexing into a near-impossible 8 pack. With a grunt the blonde stopped, her icy eyes scanning across the room, before she made her way to the pull-up bar.

Heading over to it, eyes began to drift over to her, taking in her incredible figure. Her ass bounced in her tight workout shorts as she walked, the fabric stretched taut over its ridiculous size; it was clear the amount of squats she did would put any internet Influencer to shame. Standing in front of the tallest of the bars, she smirked, her eyes level with the bar anyone else would have to stretch to reach. Wrapping her thick fingers around the cold metal, she grunted before lifting her entire body straight up, going as high as she could before her head nearly brushed the ceiling. She stayed in this position, holding up her entire body like it was nothing for over a minute, before dropping back down, her sneaker-clad feet thudding loudly against the floor.

"One."

It was a simple grunt, but one loud enough that everyone around her knew what she meant: that was just the beginning. Over and over again she rose, lifting a mass that most people in the gym wouldn't even be able to bench, let alone hold up straight like she was doing. It was over half an hour before she stopped. When she finally dropped for the last time, only a small bead of sweat dropped from her brow, as if the workout that would have left most unable to lift their arms was no more strenuous to her than doing chores around the house. She reached towards her side and pulled out a small white hand towel that had been tucked into her spats, and swiped it across her face.

It was time to move on.

The giant blonde moved from machine to machine, mat to mat, putting all others around her to shame. Push-ups were done effortlessly, the biggest hand weights curled like they were nothing more than plastic bags, the rowing machine moved so fast it looked like the cord was ready to snap; even when she worked out her legs, the machines set to their absolute limits, she looked bored, as if it lifting such an insane mass was as natural as breathing. Area after area was conquered, and still the blonde looked like she had barely exerted any effort. The more she worked out, the more people were drawn to her, doing their best to watch her surreptitiously. After pressing enough weights to make the workout device rattle when she dropped them, she stood up and made her way to the deadlift area.

She crouched down, knees out, her shelf-like ass nearly tearing through her tight, gray spats, her thighs bulging through the stretched fabric. Her large hands wrapped around a metal bar, one that looked small in her face-sized mitts, her bountiful bosom, constricted to her chest by the similarly-strained gray sports bra, pressing tightly against the top of her legs. With a grunt she pulled it off the ground, the bar bending from the many, more so than anyone at the gym had ever seen at once, weights that were screwed onto the end. She held it, counted in her head, before dropping it, the massive workout instrument nearly cracking the floor through the rubber mat.

This too was done enough times to draw the envy of any wannabe bodybuilder.

Finished, she slapped her hands together as she stood up straight, white dust flying into the air. After another quick stretch of her arms, her biceps showing off her ridiculous strength, muscles like corded steel fibers trying to pop from under her pale skin, she bent down once more and wiped the bar down with her towel that lay next to her. Standing straight, she studied the weights before looking around at the other weightlifters, like she was daring any to try and match her physical prowess. Putting her hands on her hips, her shining blue eyes zeroed in on the next set of equipment she would use and abuse. Her plush, pink lips formed into a smile as she walked over to the bench press.

The smile turned into one of amusement as she took in the paltry amount of weight that had been left on the bar before her arrival. She waltzed towards the rack of weights, piling several in her hands, enough to double the amount already on the bar; 400 pounds wasn't even enough to make her break a sweat! She slid them on with ease, not bothering to ask anyone to spot her, knowing no one would be able to match her brawn, before sliding onto the bench. Her body dwarfed the seat, her delts practically large enough to envelop the sides of it on their own, her lower half hanging off the end of it. With a grunt, she lifted the bar, raised it high, and held it there.

Clang!

The more she had worked out, the quieter the gym had grown. Now, people had completely stopped what they were doing to stare, mostly women and some men whispering to each other as they took in her body. Her lifting seemed as effortless as anything else she'd done, the beads of sweat that formed on her body only giving her muscles a pleasant sheen. Her abs, a set of eight shelf-like protuberances no one there could ever hope to achieve, rippled with each rep. Every muscle seemed to expand the more she lifted, even the ones that didn't need to, like she was purposefully putting on a show. There was an attempt at maintaining a modicum of normalcy amongst the regulars...

Clang!

...but that attempt was being rendered fruitless. There was one part of the giant blonde, who towered over everyone both in height and size, that had drawn the most attention, more than her incredible stature, her beauty, or her almost supernatural displays of physical power. A muscle of a different kind distended the front of her tight shorts, its shape clear through the stretchy material. It snaked down from her groin, thick as her forearm, sticking to the side of one of her legs before ending at her knee, an incredible mushroom-shape indent poking against the bottom of the garment. Sticking out of the top of both her thighs, were two bulbous, round, hidden objects that made her look like she was smuggling grapefruits in her pants. And this was where everyone's attention had been drawn.

Clang!

After how many repetitions, no one but her was sure, her audience's curiosity pulled elsewhere, she finished. With a last loud grunt, she let the bar drop back onto its holder, before sitting up, her massive breasts bouncing in her top. She wiped the sweat from her brow. Much like before, she was courteous enough to wipe the weights down, but didn't bother removing them. Once she was on her feet again, she looked up at the clock - over two hours at the gym was long enough today. Throwing her white, sweat-stained towel over one of her mountainous traps, she made her way to the locker room.

Just like when she had entered, all eyes were on her as she moved towards the locker room. People looked as long as they could at the bulging, undeniable shape that jostled the front of her spats, some even taking to glancing at mirrors as she passed them by for one last longing glance. Even once it was out of view, most continued to ogle, every part of her body as eye-catching as the next. Exiting the workout room, wide-eyed looks were shared amongst the gym-goers, as if what they had witnessed over the past couple hours had been something of a perverse hallucination. But slowly, things returned to normal, and people began their exercises once more - most people at least.

Opening her locker, the woman reached in, fumbled through a crammed-in gym bag, and pulled out her phone. Scrolling through her missed texts and calls - and ignoring all of them - she frowned, her eyes casting a lidded glance towards a name that wasn't there. Oh well. Shrugging her shoulders, she tossed it back into the bag, the device landing next to a large jar of protein powder, the letters 'FMG' plastered on its front in a bold red against a white background, the logo placed next to a flexing, dark-skinned bicep, along with a change of clothes. She tossed the towel in as well, before peeling off her top, her head-sized breasts bouncing against the start of her chiseled abs, small pink nipples erect in the cold air. As her hands reached down towards her shorts, the sound of a light cough from behind her grabbed her attention.

Frowning, she turned around. Her eyes drifted south, as they did when she was looking at nearly anyone, towards the source of this throat-clearing. Ah, it was a group of people, even better. A trio stood before her - three women, which made sense considering the locker room they were in. Two blondes and a brunette. One blonde was small, but fit. The brunette looked like a typical gym bunny with a tight body, but nice curves. The other blonde looked like she rarely worked out, but her extra weight seemed to all go to one place: her chest. It looked nearly as big as her own, and considering the height difference it made them look that much more obscene on her much smaller frame.

"Can I help you?"

Christie spoke, her deep, but no-doubt feminine voice addressing the group as a whole. The smaller blonde, her cute, young-looking face framed by a neat pixie cut, immediately took on a deer-in-the-headlight appearance, her wide eyes averting from Christie's gaze. The brunette bit her bottom lip and looked towards the buxom blonde, who stood slightly ahead of the other two. She stood silently, fingers fiddling together below her huge breasts, her own green eyes roaming over the towering figure before her. Clearing her throat again, she sucked in a quick breath before speaking.

"Well, we saw you out there and we were wondering..." she paused for a second as if she was trying to figure out why she addressed the giant before her, "we were wondering if uh, well. If. Uh..."

The busty woman continued to fumble over her words, drawing a raised eyebrow from the muscular woman.

"What's in your pants!?""

Christie laughed loudly, a hand raising to her chest.

"What, you mean this?"

She grabbed at her crotch, wrapping a hand around the massive, tubular protrusion that ran down the length of her shorts, which looked bigger than the bars she lifted earlier. Her thick finger massaged it, creating a clear outline of what exactly was in her pants. Christie licked her lips at the trio's synchronized, shocked expressions, as if her touching it made it somehow more real. Trailing her hand upward, she made sure to palm one of her equally as immense, orb-shaped distensions, shaking it up and down, an audible sloshing echoing throughout the room.

The blonde futanari continued to grope herself, smiling inwardly at the clear effect it was having on her viewers. Knees rubbed together, hands pulled at the front of shirts, and there wasn't a single one of the three that didn't have the front of their shirts tented by their nipples; hell, the smaller blonde even looked like she was drooling a bit! Once more, she rubbed her barely hidden-shaft from top to bottom, although it looked more like she was kneading her own leg, until she reached the tip and stopped. Her cock trembled in her spats, the material growing tighter around its stupendous form, before a large, dark spot formed at the bottom of the workout pants, drawing an audible gasp from its onlookers. Chuckling to herself, Christie returned her hands to her hips and cocked them, a challenging look flashing across her features.

"I-is it real?" the short-haired blonde squeaked, her voice quivering.

"You're welcome to find out if you're so curious."

A look was shared between the group, as if it was taking all of them together to figure out what she meant. Eyes grew even wider as a look of understanding crossed their features simultaneously, before they all turned back to the blonde beauty before them. The brunette was first to make a move. Stepping forward, she walked cautiously towards Christie, until she was eye-to-breast with her. Her brown eyes quivered as she took in the futanari's hard-as-steel torso, before looking up at her. Christie nodded. Gulping, the brunette placed her hands on the busty futa's washboard abs, and slowly trailed them down to the waistband of her shorts.

Expression unchanging, Christie watched silently as the small woman struggled with her clothing; it took Christie ages just to get her inhuman genitals to fit in her shorts, and they were already tight as hell before she managed to tuck her package in. It took some strained yanking and twisting, but finally, the garment started to come down. After clearing the futa's wide hips, the waistband getting caught on her ridiculous musculature several times, it finally slid down her hairless crotch, before revealing the start of what the three had been after.

Another thing that Christie knew that they didn't, was that if anything her cock looked smaller when it was confined like it was. So when the root of her monstrous member first came into view, she wasn't surprised by the loud gasps that filled the otherwise empty locker room. It was thick, to put it plainly, thick enough that it practically took up all the space on her groin alone. As pale as the rest of her, the lily-white skin of her pole was immediately diluted by the presence of a large, menacing, purple vein that ran down the middle of her dick.

The brunette continued pulling.

And pulling.

And pulling.

More and more of her tremendous titan came into view, along with her thighs, which looked as wide as the gym bunny's waist. The two giant, bloated softball-sized lumps, which previously protruded out close to the base of Christie's groin, tumbled down like they were trying to hide from the woman, although their equally enormous container came into view as well. There was no guessing what they were, and the appearance of her thick, veiny sack only eliminated the slim chance of doubt anyone looking at her might have had. It stretched as far as her cock did, which still hadn't been completely uncovered.

Even when the brunette had pulled Christie's shorts down to her knees, practically turning the article of clothing inside out, the glans of her monster still hadn't been revealed. Her huge cum factories had been, however, brought out into the open. Like two swollen softballs, they bounced together in their sack, a hefty, fleshy bag that looked wide enough to encompass someone's face. Her anaconda, which slapped back and forth between her thighs, was bigger than any cock the three girls had seen by magnitudes; and it looked like it had only grown more since being released.

Finally, with one last yank, the tight-bodied girl pulled Christie's shorts all the way down to her sneaker-clad feet. There it was, in all it's grand glory: Christie's cock. As wide as any of the girl's forearms, although not quite matching the size of the futa's own, and hanging down far enough that the head slapped below her knees, it had finally been revealed in full. Incredibly veiny, twisted purple and blue trails stuck out from her lengthy appendage, even the smallest of them as big as a finger. And that bulbous head, as wide as a fist easily, and a bright pink in color, dripped with what looked like extra-virile cum, casually creating a small puddle of white on the floor between her feet.

Christie looked over at the other two who weren't directly in front of her and lifted a hand, beckoning them with a single finger. Mouth's closing so quickly you could almost hear them slam shut, the two scurried over, entrance by the avatar of insane sexuality before them. With both hands, Christie pushed the three of them down, her palms large enough to put pressure on all their shoulders at once, until they were kneeling before her, her thick, bell-shaped head waving in front of their faces.

"So who's first?" Christie asked, grabbing her shaft in the middle and lifting it, her long fingers barely able to meet around it's incredible girth. The upper half of it sagged as she raised it, demonstrating another fact about her giant genitalia: it was still soft. Christie swayed her soft cock back and forth, the three women's eyes following it like the watch of a hypnotist. The blonde futa could see now that they were all openly drooling, whether they realized it or not, and she gave her beast another slow stroke, letting it belch a gout of precum onto the ground. Three sets of nostrils flared.

She could smell it too. Her package already let off a particularly strong, natural scent, like the sperm her balls were constantly brewing was potent enough to pierce her sack and waft into the air, but considering she had just got done working out meant that fumes were practically steaming off her junk; her cock was usually coated in the juices of others anyway, which didn't help the strong smell, and today was no exception! Christie let them stare for a bit longer, deciding on who she would use first, before she reached out with her free hand and tangled the busty blonde's hair in her fingers and pulled her forward.

Mashing it against the unprepared girl's face, Christie's colossal club spilled its sticky seed across her features, leaving a trail of white. She gasped as the futa's lower head pressed against her cheek, its skin hotter to the touch than she expected. Before she had a chance to close her mouth, Christie turned the blonde's head and jammed her mushroom-shaped tip between her painted-red lips. The stranger's hands went up immediately, grasping at the thick slab of meat that was currently invading her mouth and causing her to sputter and choke around its immense girth.

123456...8