All Comments on 'An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 07'

by Read_Moore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so cool

this is actually fun to read thanks

Read_MooreRead_Moorealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Cool.

YAY. I'm glad someone is enjoying my fun alien stuff! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m loving these and I hope you make more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
You have fallen into the same rut most screenwriters, & some

authors, fall into: non-genuine communication.

People are explainers. They are explainers because they seek to find commonality w/ others. The more difference, the more the urge to explain themselves.

Murry has never been able to communicate w/ anyone. I can understand while he was injured, possibly dying, & suffering in pain, he might not explain he's never communicated before, but now that he's healed & pain free, it's just not realistic he wouldn't explain his past to Kel.

When Kel recreated the group home, I thought you were going to have Murry explain what the group home was & why Murry lived there, but you blew right hy the opportunity.

Authentic communication & dialogue is the basis for a reader's connection to a character. The more realistic a character acts or reacts to situations, the more likely a reader will find commonality w/ a character.

Readers finding commonality w/ characters, & being able to see themselves in characters, or in their situations, more strongly connects them to a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRead_Moore@Read_Moore
Hi. I'm the silent M in C.M. Moore. When I'm not working on our futuristic steamy post-apocalyptic books called the Ice Era Chronicles, I'm playing with some new stuff here. It's nice to explore. Thanks for checking me out and feel free to visit my page authorcmmoore.com. Che...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES