An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 15

Story Info
Murry is taken to the Report Room.
1.2k words
4.62
3.4k
1
0

Part 15 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really feel like this story got me out of my head a little. I don't know, but as I hurry toward the end of this short tale, I think I have improved as a writer. For me, that's all I am ever really doing. I'm just trying to be a better writer, and maybe a better human too. Writing is my therapy.

Anyway, here we go. We get to meet the ruler of the Dagerstanteens. Deep in my heart, I really dig Octnavin.

Thanks for reading.

M. from C.M. Moore.

***

*Chapter 15*

No, no. It can get worse.

Murry was told to wait on the ship. Kel said he had to go with his siblings to be greeted by their people in a celebration. After that, his alien told Murry that all the royals met in the Report Room to go over any pertinent information on their travels. Pertinent information probably meant what to do with Murry.

As the ship docked and pulled into an enormous parking hanger, Kel hugged him and told him everything would be fine. He said he would be back after the welcome home greeting and after the ruling body assembled. Although Murry had wanted some explanation on what some of that meant, he only hugged Keltrix in return.

As he waited for Kel on the ship, Murry chatted with Petey.

Shortly after Kel and he had been visited by JP and Rhylent, Murry had started to hear the whispering from his Nebos. At first, Petey said only a few things in Murry's head but he seemed to speak mostly in Kel's native tongue. Over time, Petey had become fluent in English as well as the fabric had come to understand Murry's particular language.

"Will I go with you?" Petey asked in his head.

"Of course," Murry replied as he patted the mint-green Nebos tied around his bicep. "I will take you with me as much as I can."

The Nebos made a short chirp and Murry felt a rush of happiness. He grinned and sat at the coffee table. He set his hand on the table picturing food. Lately, he'd been starving. The nervous eating had become a habit, but he couldn't stop. His belly was even looking a little rounded and he supposed he should do some sit-ups and get off the fake fries. He sighed. All this stuff about Octnavin deciding his fate had him rattled even though Kel insisted everything would be fine. He got his fake fries and stuffed them into his mouth.

The door to the room opened but JP entered.

"Kel's not back yet?" Murry asked.

"Keltrix, Rhylent, and Octnavin are in the Report Room. I have been asked to bring you to them."

Murry nodded.

"I don't like this," Petey whispered in his head.

"What?" JP asked.

"Nothing. Let's go." In his head, Murry offered comfort to Petey. Murry's nervousness must be affecting the Nebos. He tried to calm his armband and he smiled at that thought. He was trying to calm silk. That was the weirdest sentence ever. Murry sent waves of relaxation to the silken piece.

Murry followed JP out of the room and down the halls of the ship. Everything was empty. The fabrics were gone. Only a few strands of silks coved the metal looking flooring.

As they strode, Murry smoothed his robe shirt and patted the invisible crease in his silk Nebos pants. He'd told the Nebos he was meeting a king and asked for a color that didn't make him look like a clown. Today the Nebos choose black.

"I choose black to match my mood," Petey murmured in his brain. "I'm not pleased with this situation nor you walking into unknown dangers."

"Don't be dramatic. It's not unknown dangers." Murry spoke in his mind to the fabric and grinned. Petey sometimes sounded a little like Kel except he used contractions.

"I'm not dramatic. I'm brilliant."

"You are also tiny..." Murry teased.

"What?" JP turned around.

"I didn't say anything." At least Murry didn't say anything out loud.

"This way, Human-Murry." JP inclined his head. "Octnavin wanted the least amount of Dagerstanteens to see you. Because of his request, we will enter the meeting space through the private passageway."

"Octnavin doesn't want anyone to make a fuss over me." Actually, Murry thought that made sense and he agreed with the decision. "If a bunch of aliens thought Kel had a pleasure slave, that might cause a commotion."

"Correct." JP opened a door and then stepped off the ship. "There is no reason to deal with bigger issues if you are just going to be returned to Earth immediately."

Murry didn't have time to let that sentence crush his hope. There was too much to look at. The hanger where they were parked was a deserted metal warehouse. The area was huge and for the first time, Murry got an understanding of the sheer size of the ship. Before he could take in all of the spaceship, JP ushered him into a long narrow walkway.

"This way. Our sibling is waiting for us," JP said. "We agreed on your pronoun he and him for this meeting," JP added. "Octnavin can be a 'he' for now."

The hall was wide enough for two aliens to walk side by side but there was nothing in it. The metal wasn't coved by Nebos or rugs or carpets. Music played from somewhere and the techno tune reverberated off the sterile walls.

"There is a party going on above us," Petey commented.

"That's correct, Human-Murry," JP agreed as if he could head Petey speaking. "That is a welcome home gathering. Whenever the royals return, we are greeted and celebrated. However, Octnavin is unhappy that Fenton has not returned or been found."

"I get that." Murry nodded. "Keltrix mentioned your youngest sibling. He's kind of the rebel of the bunch."

"We will find him." JP stopped and opened a door with a wave of his tentacle. He paused before entering. "Be silent unless spoken to. Octnavin is the final say in whether you will stay with Keltrix. There is no negotiation and you will only anger him by discussing it."

Petey rankled. Murry heard him whisper a word he'd never heard before.

"That is unfair, and I would never call him that out loud." JP smoothed his red tube hair. "Octnavin is fair and wise. He is older and has seen much."

"I didn't say anything," Murry mumbled. Petey must be getting louder, but Murry didn't have time to think about it.

They strolled into a massive room with pink tiled floors like the first room where Murry was kept. Of course, that was where the similarities ended. Above them, massive windows offered a view of a pale peach sky like the sun was setting in the distance. White clouds rolled by making shadows of the pristine floor.

As Murry entered, he wanted to look at the art on the walls. On every flat surface, there were maps and stars and other symbols and pictures he had no idea what they were. At the far end of the room was a small table with five chairs. They were real chairs not made of Nebos. What was beyond the table had Murry freezing.

Octnavin and Rhylent stood facing each other. Between them, Kel was on his knees. In front of Murry's aliens was a huge glowing orb. All Kel's tentacles were inside of the glowing ball.

"Kel?" Murry would have dashed forward but JP wrapped a tentacle around his arm and halted his advanced.

"This is the human?" Octnavin waved. "Bring him here."

***

Hey! Thanks for reading. Cheers.