An Alley Quickie

Story Info
In the alley behind a club a young man gets fucked hard.
612 words
4.3
10k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pressed up against a stack of boxes that leaned on the wall of the alley behind the club with my pants pulled down to mid-thigh. The guy behind me was at least 6 inches taller than I was and muscular, he'd pushed me up against the boxes, pulled my pants down effortlessly, and then unzipped his jeans.

I looked back over my shoulder and saw that he was smearing lube on his long, thick cock. Our eyes met and he smiles

"Ready, bitch?" he asked.

I licked my lips and nodded.

He leaned closer and I felt him rub the slippery crown of his cock along the crack of my ass, then he set it to my asshole and started to push.

I'd seen him dancing in the club about half an hour ago and watched him for a few minutes before I walked up to him, smiling. We danced and tried to chat over the loud music but we mainly communicated with smiles. Finally I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips and yelled in his ear.

"Let's go outside!"

I felt his hand push on the middle of my back to pin me to the boxes and then my asshole was stretching open wider and wider as he pressed his cock against it. I whimpered and bit the collar of my jacket to muffle my cries as he shoved his cock through my tight ring of muscle and started fucking me: thrusting in, pulling back, the thrusting deeper. He shook my slender body as he took me there against the boxes, groaning and grunting as he kept spearing his cock up my ass. I felt him stretching and filling me with his thick meat, impaling me gradually. My cock was hard and rubbing against the cardboard in front of me. Finally he hilted his full length deep inside me, his chest against my back as he took a moment to savor the sensation of my flesh gripping his shaft and catch his breath.

Slowly he dragged his cock back through my stretched asshole, then rammed into me, then pulled back and did it again. He took me hard and fast, fucking me relentlessly, hard savage thrusts driven by the pressure building up in him. I was squealing and moaning and very glad of the traffic noise from the street as it drowned out the noises I was making.

His thrusts were frantic now, he jabbed his cock up my ass feverishly, shaking me with the force of his hips hitting me, bouncing me into the stack of boxes that was threatening to spill down. He hammered his cock up my ass over and over, I couldn't breathe, then his stiffened as he came in me, his cock pulsing as he shot his load, grinding into me deep. He stood there with his cock deep up my ass and took deep breaths while he kept me pinned to the boxes. He eased his shaft out of me and stepped back to light a cigarette, then tucked his cock back into his jeans and buttoned the fly. I was leaning on the boxes panting and trying to catch my breath. He looked at me and almost seemed about to speak, then just smiled and walked off towards the street.

I leaned there with his cum leaking out of my ass and my cock as hard as a metal bar. I stroked myself until I came with a moan and then wiped myself clean with some paper towels I kept in my pocket and made myself presentable so I could go back into the club.

The night was young.