An Anniversary Gift to Her

Story Info
What more could happen today on an anniversary?
2.4k words
4.15
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* At the request of a lovely lady*

It has been a lovely day, a lovely weekend in fact. It is our anniversary and I have gone to the effort of making sure this weekend has been nice for you. True, more money could have been spent and bigger adventures could have been gone on, but all things considered it has been a lovely weekend. You knew that I loved you, desired you, thought you were amazing before this weekend, but this is proof of the fact that you and your smile takes up a large portion of my desires.

You turn to face me once again, perhaps the thousandth time today, that stunning smile on your face that I admire oh so much. I have told you so many times now how much I love that smile, how much I desire that smile, what I wouldn't do for that smile. Maybe I have said it too many times, but you were never quite sure how much I was telling you the truth. Perhaps today makes the truth obvious; I really did go that little extra mile just to see that smile.

Me make our way to the front door as the afternoon becomes night, your hand against my back, my hand against your opposite hip. It is no surprise what either of our intentions are at some stage tonight, but the when, where, and indeed how is still up for debate. You are unsure if you should try and make the night move faster to get to that event or if you should savour the moment, make the weekend last as long as possible. Either way, I have the keys, you must let me open the door.

I open the door and we both go to put our stuff wherever it has to go. You kiss me a few times as we do; nothing major, just the subtle hints that maybe this adventure might continue in the bedroom. I seem to be all but ignoring you, or just focusing on putting my stuff away. It must be the second as I take my shoes off I seem to focus all my attention to you. It even takes you a little by surprise how quickly I seem to suddenly want you. I whisper into your ear "Maybe there is one last place we can take this." You know exactly where we are going next as I hold you close to me.

I whisper something else into your ear though, something that surprises you a little bit. "I have, what you might call, a present for you; a gift to show you how much I want you to enjoy tonight." My kisses continue across your cheek. You don't quite return my kisses as you are not sure what I might have got you. Your thoughts are momentarily steered away as I kiss your neck, sending a pulse of desire for more across your body. You let me gently push you, steer you towards the bedroom.

As we begin to enter the bedroom you notice a dim light emanating from there. You cannot help but turn to see what might be causing that. You are shocked, amazed, surprised by the set up and the wonder of how it got there. Somehow, since we left the house, a huge arrangement of small candles, albeit fake plastic ones, has been set up around the room, giving the best impression of nothing but candlelight pouring from the room. It looks amazing, despite a little fake.

You turn back to me and throw your arms around me, a surprise and adoring smile upon your face. You kiss me deeply, quickly, unable to figure out what words to use just now. I return your kisses with as much passion as possible, but I gently pull away from you for a moment. "That is not quite your whole gift," I say. A puzzled look springs to your eye.

"Do you remember," I begin, "the new year's party we went to December last year?" It takes you a moment to think, but you nod in reply. "I remember that you met Ross there," I continue "I remember that you started jokingly saying that you 'met the wrong guy', that you 'could have done better'. I know you were joking, of course, but I also know that you, at least a little bit, thought that Ross looked hansom, looked big and strong and would perhaps have been amazing just that once."

You are a little confused as to where this story is taking us. "I love you, babe," I state, "and I love your happiness more than anything else. I love you enough to let you try him, just this once." You are still confused, but you know that I am trying to make my point clear. Out of the corner of your eye you see Ross slowly walk into the bedroom from behind me, shirt off, that massive set of muscles clear as day to your surprise eyes.

It takes you a moment to realize what I am suggesting, what I have arranged for you and how all these candles were set up while we were gone. It takes you a moment of consideration to think about what I am suggesting, to wonder if it might be a good idea. It also takes you a moment to realize how big Ross's chest is; you didn't think he was quite so strong, but he certainly has worked hard to build a body like that. You take another second of thought, but you nod.

You press your lips against mine, both to say thank you and to remind me that I am still the one that you will love by the end of the night. You feel my hands wrap around your hips as I return your kiss just as deeply as you have given it. You feel another hand though rub against your back. It gives you a brief shock, but you quickly overcome the thought of the moment. You close your eyes as you kiss me, then turn yourself to Ross and let his lips press against yours.

He is certainly a good kisser. He feels genuine and sincere, passionate in the moment. You let your eyes open and peer down at his chest and stomach. What an amazing sight to see. You never thought he would have that well-built figure, even when you were joking with me in December. You feel me kiss the back of your neck as I begin to stand behind you. My hands wrap to your belly and gently touch you, softly rubbing my fingers against your skin as they slide against your clothing.

You feel Ross's body gently press against yours as he kisses you again. You let your hands slide across his back, feeling how immaculate his muscles are there too. You cannot help but let that feeling of desire swim across you. You feel my hands continue to slide across your belly, though this motion now leads me to undo your pants. You feel them gently fall around you. I push gently against your back and Ross leans back away from my push; seems I am trying to move us towards the bed.

You let my guidance step you away from your fallen pants. Now you feel my fingers slide gently down your belly, touching your clit so softly. You cannot help but let out a gasp of joy from a shock of the pleasure. You feel my cock hardening against your butt. You take one hand and start to caress my cock, letting me get harder for you. Ross's hands travel up the sides of your body, softly taking your shirt with them. Now it is only your underwear in the way.

Ross continues to kiss your mouth. You feel the passion of the moment growing. You also feel Ross's hands gently squeeze against your breasts. You feel my hands undo your bra. Your bare nipples seem to fall into Ross's fingertips, the sensation crashing over you like a wave. You grip my hardening cock in your hand as you pull Ross's kisses closer to you with the other. There are so many feelings, sensations, desires all around you. You don't know where to go next.

You feel me gently step away from you out of your reach. Ross simply holds your breasts and kisses deeply against your mouth. You can now feel him getting harder for you. He is certainly impressive in that area too. You cannot help but reach around his belt and pull it way, letting his pants fall too. You feel his cock through his boxers getting harder and harder just for you. He lets one hand leave your nipples and slide those boxers off. He is now naked, here for your pleasure.

Ross's fingers slide around your butt and under your panties. You feel the grip of his fingers press into your skin, holding you close to him. You cannot help but reach down to his cock, touching just the tip to help him stir harder for you. As you do, you feel another bare cock brush against your ass. You feel me tease the tip of myself against your now bare butt as your panties fall from you. There are now three naked adults in this room and all of them want your pleasure.

You feel my hand hold your belly again, this time unobstructed by any clothing. You can tell that I am so hard for you, but you quickly rub my shaft some more, just in case. Ross's hand slides against your thigh and grips your leg, tempting you to lift your leg higher, spreading your wettening pussy to let him in. There is so much he can put into you. My hands travel further up your body. I grip your nipples and play with your breasts just how I had before, knowing just where to grip you.

You feel the tip of my cock continue to dance around your butt as Ross plays his cock around your pussy. You are overwhelmed by the situation and cannot help but begin to whimper in joy. Ross grips your ass cheek with one hand and your hip with the other. He softly begins to slide himself into you. You cannot fight the feeling of orgasm building inside you as he pushes slowly, softly into you. You feel a similar motion happen the other side as my cock presses into your ass.

You are overtaken by the feeling in your body of two cocks pushing slowly into you. You try to kiss Ross as he slowly begins to push into you, though it is difficult as your body seems to quiver with the motions from both sides. I kiss your neck as I push myself into you from behind. While the pounding of your body from both sides starts off slow, it slowly grows in speed, each push seeming to go slightly deeper into you. There is no rhythm but there certainly is a beat.

I grip your nipples tighter as I venture further into you. Ross simply holds you up as he pushes into the wetness of your pussy. You technically have one foot one the ground, but you are holding very little weight. You probably could not anyway; the pulses within your body have control of you. Your voice rings out as your body builds to orgasm. You look into the passion of Ross's eyes as your pussy dribbles around his cock within you. You are too wet to look anywhere else.

You feel me pull away from you. You cannot help but fall towards Ross. He is able to catch you and hold you up, your cheeks against his chest, your nipples pressing against his body. He all but carries you to the bed and lies you on the mattress. You have not quite regained control of your body but at least you can lie down comfortably. You feel me kneel onto the bed and crawl toward you. You somewhat sit up and kiss my lips, partly to thank me for the experience and partly just to keep the passion going. I lean you down almost like any other night might play out. I gently press my cock against your pussy and push myself in.

I hold myself against your body. You feel my chest against your nipples, legs spread wide open to let me into you. Your voice trembles as I increase the pace of my cock pushing into you. You try to kiss me again, but it is too difficult with all the pleasure rupturing your body. You cannot help but fall back against the bed. It is hard to hold your head up to look into my eyes. I push my body upwards, now holding myself further away from you.

Ross steps closer to you, holding one of your breasts in each hand, gently playing with each squeeze. He slowly moves his cock towards your face. You are more than willing to put in in your mouth. You reach for the broad cock in front of you as mine continues pushing into your pussy. You place your hand on your clit as you slide Ross's cock into your mouth. There is the taste of your juices still on his shaft as you let your head fall against the bed.

It seems that there is every part of your body competing for the feelings flowing from you. There is a cock pushing deeply into your body, another softly pressing against your tongue. Ross's hands hold your breasts firmly as mine pull myself into you with each thrust. Your legs can do nothing but fall sideways in ecstatic pleasure as you feel another orgasm build further and further, trying to push itself out of you.

My cock seems to go so deeply into you as Ross gently let's his rub your throat. Your fingers keep rubbing your clit, your voice turning into a muffled moan as once again you realize you are being pounded from every angle. You know that your orgasm needs to escape, you want it to, you need it to. There is only so much pleasure you can take. You push against Ross's waist, and he slides his cock out of you. You cannot help but let your voice escape volcanically around the room.

Pleasure seems to take you over. Your legs grasp my body as your orgasm takes control. You feel my cum push through your body as my cock bursts within you. You let your fingers touch Ross's cock as he rubs the last of his flow out onto your chest and neck. You let your head fall back as nothing but bliss seems to own control of you.