An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both nodded, understanding and undoubtedly a little cowed by my words.

'I suppose, just to show you that my bark is worse than my bite, I could introduce you to a little of the delights that will be on display. Just to show you how difficult it will be to rein in your natural instincts. Susan, would you mind losing your dress and coming to meet the guys please?'

I realised at the last moment that I hadn't given Susan a direct order. Would she still do it? It wouldn't come over right if I now had to order her to do it. I shouldn't have worried, she stood, unbelted and dropped her dress on the chair and with nipples erect and an undoubtedly moist pussy came over to kiss John and Pete as a greeting. She sat down again unclothed, looking as demure as she had when dressed.

John and Pete gaped and were speechless.

'Hopefully guys when that happens at the party you will be able to keep your mouths closed and your brains working.'

I nodded at Art to tell him I had finished and he should take over.

'Thank you Alex. Charles, Archie. We aren't able to invite you to the parties at this stage but maybe on a later occasion. We believe it is important that John and Pete can meet and know that they can interact with the tenants.'

'Actually guys, there is one particular flat you may well be able to interact with on a later date. I will introduce you on Friday to Janet and Dave. Janet likes to entertain men who will cuckold her husband. I was surprised but Dave likes it as well. Watch our archives for last week when Susan and I were round there. John, if you get on well with Janet speak to me before you ever go over there. I will give you some clues as to how to drastically improve your sex life.' John looked like a dog waiting for a biscuit.

Art took over again. 'Has anybody got any other business, or anything they want to bring up. No. Okay thank you ladies and gentlemen, particularly ladies,' he laughed at Susan who grinned back. 'The meeting is over.'

Susan stood and of course, all eyes swivelled towards her, either expecting or hoping for some sort of display. Instead she just picked up her dress, slipped it on and said 'Well that was fun. My first ever board meeting. I can't wait for the next one.'

We left after exchanging hand-shakes or kisses, in Susan's case. While walking home I reminded her that she was supposed to ask Darren for copies of the recordings he would have made of our evenings with Louis and Mark.

'What, give it to her for nothing? I should think not. I will tell her that she has to take out a premium subscription to see it. That is more money in our pocket.' We both laughed and I called her a mercenary little slut and was delighted when she didn't even argue.

'Did you see believe those financial projections... they were ... well... Unbelievable.'

'Yes,' I said. 'And that is how they must stay. Unbelievable until the money is in our bank account. I will believe it when I see it.'

That is when I suddenly realised that my future was planning itself as we walked. I sank to my knees in the middle of the street. Susan tried to help me to my feet thinking that I had stumbled.

'Will you marry me?' I asked.'

I never heard the answer because that is the moment I had a revelation. I saw my next project mapping itself out. Hire a TV producer. Use the existing cameras in the new block of flats and edit the proceeds to produce a reality TV show that showed the daily traumas of a group of friends. Upgrade the cameras and have cameramen on the other end to follow the 'actors' around the flats and provide close ups. Manipulate the tenants and make a programme like 'Neighbours' on steroids. The arguments and the make-ups, a wedding, a break-up, the kidnapping of a favourite pet, the loss of a job, a burglary and a lottery win that turns out to be a hoax. All contrivable for the Svengali-like character I saw myself turning into.

And a car with a driver.

Fin.

12