An Arresting Dream Come True

Story Info
Husband's dream comes true with wife and local cop.
3.7k words
4.11
15.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long week of work, it's late on a Friday as I pull into the garage of our suburban colonial house. The house is unusually dark, but I just then remembered that my wife told me that the kids are sleeping over at my parents house for the night. I walk in through the garage to silence, which as a parent of two children, is golden. I call out to my wife "Veronica, I'm home...," but there is no response. I walk closer to the stairs and hear a faint commotion coming from our bedroom, so I decide to head upstairs, wondering if she was on the phone with her mother or watching some random YouTube video.

As I open the door, my jaw drops to the floor. I look at my bed and there is my wife, in bed with our friend Brittney, who just happens to be a local county sheriff. After I am able to pick my jaw up off the floor, I exclaim "What the fuck is going on here??!!" Brittney is unable to speak, but my wife, like nothing is happening at all, says "Don't worry, she read me my rights first..."

And that's when I woke up. It's a Friday morning and I have to go to work, but a cold shower first is an absolute necessity. After cooling off, I came downstairs and immediately told my wife about the dream. She laughed and said "Sounds like something I would say," which is totally true. Now, in a effort of full disclosure, we have jokingly had a game that we have played when going out to a restaurant where we ask each other if we would bring home the waitress and although most of the time the answer is no, there have been a few yeses as well, so the idea of her being open to this kind of a scenario is at least a possibility.

So of course I have to text my friend Brittney and let her know I had a dream that involved her. So I tell her the story and she laughs, followed by the statement "Well, I hope she enjoyed it," which was definitely not the first response I was expecting. Maybe "How gross" or "In your dreams" or "Nooooo thank you!"

So my quick response was "Now all I need to know is how do I make my dreams a reality??" Of course I am joking but at the same time testing the waters.

She responds with "I dunno, is she into it?"

Now I am thinking about our waitress game and I tell her that we have talked about it a few times. I didn't think she meant would my wife be into it with HER, but that is exactly what she was asking. I then ask if she was into it and she says why not, it would be good for us since she is not some complete stranger and there is some safety with her. The only issue is that she was kinda seeing a guy right now and it wouldn't feel right. So I told her I would check in on occasion to see if anything has changed.

I filled my wife in on the conversation and she seemed open to it but obviously not jumping at it since she has never done anything like that before. Brittney also told me she hadn't done that before but is open to trying. Over the next couple of months, these suggested scenarios had made its way into our sexual situations. Some nights when my wife was sucking my cock, I would say that it would be so much more fun for all if she had a friend with her to help share the load (pun intended) and she would have me tell her about what exactly I wouldn't want them both to do.

Other nights, during our foreplay, she would start to talk dirty about Brittney being there. She would ask me what I wanted and I tell her how I want to see them kiss each other all over, undress each other and watch them explore each other's bodies. After some of that kind of talk, I would work myself into the conversation of touching and licking and sucking and fingering and we would both end up cumming quite powerfully. I have decided that it has to happen, so it is time put the plan in motion.

I invite my wife out to dinner at a nice restaurant Saturday night. The kids are with my parents and I book a hotel room downtown with a nice hotel bar. At the same time, I tell Brittney that I want her to dress up nice and come down to the hotel bar at 9pm and we will meet her at the bar after dinner. The goal here is to "surprise" my wife but also get a few drinks in her as well because I'm sure both ladies will need to be a bit buzzed. Hell, I probably will too.

So Saturday arrives and we are getting ready to go. I tell my wife to dress sexy outside and underneath for me and she just smiles. Now I am far from a male model, but at 6'2" and 275, I am a big, tall guy. I've decided to wear a button sown purple striped shirt, black slacks and a nice solid purple tie. I call for my wife to get going and she comes down the stairs in a nice red dress, one that shows off her 40DDD breasts. She has black stockings on with red shoes to boot. She is tall for a woman at 5'8", but with those heels she is even taller. I'm looking at her and just wondering if she is wearing a garter belt under that dress as that really turns me on. I plan to find out later...

Dinner is magnificent and we are having a great time flirting and talking and drinking. We get a bottle of wine and finish it off before dinner even arrives. It is a delicate balance getting her buzzed enough to let her guard down without sending her over the line of drunk and ready to pass out. The line is fine with my wife. I suggest that we leave there and go to the hotel bar where I have reserved the room for another drink or two.

We get there around 9ish and start to walk to the bar. As we walk forward I see a dark haired woman sitting there by herself and I can tell that it is Brittney. She spins around as we approach and gets up and comes over and gives my wife a huge hug and peck on the lips. She then gives me a huge hug too and I can tell that she is definitely a few drinks deep. I think someone got there a bit before 9.

She is wearing a form fitting black dress, black stocking as well and black heels. The dress is expertly showing off her breasts and although they are not as big as my wife's, they look like they would be a lot of fun. I'd say roughly a 36C and for a girl of average height, they fit her body quite well. As a law enforcement officer, she is always wearing so much extra stuff, it was quite a surprise to see her in civilian clothes.

She looked stunning and my wife comments that she is not sure where she is storing her handcuffs in that outfit and everyone laughs, cutting the initial tension. My wife asks what she is doing there tonight and Brittney makes up a story about being out on a date that didn't go well, so she decided to stay out for another drink or two because she was all dressed up and feeling sexy. Both my wife and I agree with her almost at the same time and another laugh is had by all.

We stay at the hotel bar for another hour or so, drinking, laughing and flirting. The drinks are flowing but I'm doing an expert job of making sure my wife is sufficiently buzzed. I am all the while looking for the opportunity to try and transition this to the hotel room and soon enough I see my wife give a small yawn and I say "Baby, if you are getting a bit tired, I actually got us a hotel room for tonight here and we can move this to the room if you wan." I turn to Brittney and say "Why don't you come up with us and hang for another drink. Plus you have had a bit to drink and I don't think you should drive anytime soon." Both girls giggle, take the last sips of their drink and take each other by the arm and start to walk towards the elevators.

I pound the rest of my beer and move quickly to catch up to them. We get in the elevator and I press the button for the 8th floor and the doors close with just the three of us inside. As the elevator starts to move, my wife absolutely shocks me, turns to Brittney and starts to kiss her...passionately, hands start to move against her body. Brittney is returning the favor while her hands explore as well. All I can do is stand there, stunned, as the erection in my pants starts to build. The elevator dings at the 8th floor and the girls break their kiss, giggling as they exit the elevator.

I almost am too stunned to remember to get off the elevator but I quickly exit, calling out the room number as the ladies stroll down the hall. We get to room 812 and I fumble with the key as I open the door. We walk in and there is a king sized bed in front of us with a decently large shower in the bathroom. I tell the girls to get comfortable as I start to pour us 3 rum and cokes with my back to the ladies on the bed. I think things are about to get interesting

I turn around with 3 rum and cokes in my hand and hand two of them to the beautiful ladies on my bed and start to join them but both ladies stop me in my tracks and point to the chair off to the side. My wife says "Sorry big boy, we currently do not have enough room on the bed, but there is plenty of room in that chair over there. Perhaps some room will be available in a little bit, but for right now, why don't you have a seat and just enjoy the view."

So, as instructed, I sit down in the chair, drink in hand and turn my gaze on the bed as the ladies start to embrace each other again. As their lips entwine with each other, both girls hands start touch each other all over. Their gentle touch makes their way to underneath each other's dresses. The sweet embrace seems to go on for an eternity but all of the sudden Brittney pushes Veronica down on the bed and reaches behind her back and starts to unzip her dress.

Once she finishes that, in one swift motion, she pulls her dress over her head to reveal what she is wearing underneath. It seemed as though black was the theme of the night for Brittney as she reveals a black lace bra barely containing her wonderful breasts. I think that 36C guess from earlier looked to be correct. She was wearing black lace panties with a black garter belt attached to her thigh high stockings. The stress in my pants instantly became quite an issue and the look on my wife's face was one of ecstasy, alcohol and pleasure.

Time kinda stopped for a minute and my wife then says "My turn" and pulls Brittney down to the bed and she gets up on her knees, straddling Brittney. She then reaches behind her as Brittney did before and unzipped her red dress, pulling it over her head to reveal a black bra, black lace panties and a black garter belt attached to her thigh high stockings.

As I am looking at these two, it is occurring to me that they are wearing identical underwear. "Are you two wearing the same outfit??"

My wife says "Maybe the surprise is on you tonight..." and they both lay down on the bed entangled within each other. My wife coyly says "Ya know, if you want to get more comfortable, that is OK with us." And that was all the instruction I need as I started removing my tie, button-down shirt, pants socks and shoes, leaving me just in my undershirt and boxer briefs. It seems as though I wasn't the only one looking to get more comfortable because as I was doing that both girls started removing each other's black lace bras, freeing two incredible sets of tits. Both ladies started to caress and rub each other breasts and I sat there dumbfounded.

Brittney took my wife's right breast into her mouth and stated to suck on gently, licking and sucking on her nipple. Next doing the same to my wife's left breast. Veronica's hands and all over Brittney's breasts as her breasts are being orally stimulated. They quickly switched positions, Veronica using her mouth to pleasure her favorite law enforcement officer. While this is going on, I can see Brittney's hand start to move south between her legs to where I can only assume it is getting very damp.

Both girls lay back down on the bed and Veronica starts to run her hands down Brittney's body to where Brittney's fingers are already rubbing over her wet, black panties. The two of them in unison continue to caress Brittney's pussy through the material until Brittney pulls her panties aside and plunges two finger into her sopping hole. At first Veronica is unsure what to do, but soon after, she relegated her finger to Brittney's engorge clit, gently rubbing it and Brittney works her fingers in and out of herself.

Brittney then says "Hey Christian, can you go grab my purse off the table?" I move swiftly over to the table, grab Brittney's purse and bring it over to her. She reaches in and pulls out a brown paper bag and asks me to open the bag and take the item out. I reach in and pull out a 7" purple vibrator.

I'm holding this large pleasure toy and my wife quickly grabs it and says "I know what to do with this," turns it on and gently slides it into Brittney's opening. She starts to work it in and out replacing Brittney's fingers who have taken up residency on her glistening clit. Her completely shaved pussy is getting worked over by these two ladies as I stand there watching, my erection struggling to stay contained. My wife waves me over and points to Brittney's erect nipples and I start to lick and suck them as things are rapidly coming to a erotic conclusion. Suddenly Brittney screams out as the orgasm takes hold of her body, squirming violently as the wave of pleasure engulfs her body. Everyone stops for a minute as we all mentally decide what is next

Brittney looks at my wife and says "I believe it is time for you to cum," and lays my wife down, removing her panties showing that she also has a shaved pussy. Brittney motions to me to start sucking one of her breasts while she takes the other, both of our fingers moving quickly to the hot, wet love hole that is aching for attention. Brittney stays around her clit while my fingers are inserted into her warmth.

We seamlessly alternate our position of fingers moving my wife quickly to orgasm. Brittney grabs the vibrator, presents to to my wife to suck and my wife hungrily accepts it, taking it deep in her throat. It's is then inserted in her pussy as my fingers work her clit. That is too much for my wife as she starts to shutter as the wave of ecstasy gripped her hard and both ladies lay back exhausted on the bed.

I took this as my opportunity to start to play more of a role and as both ladies lay next to each other, I spread both their legs open and start to slide my fingers inside both of them as the same time, gently. They both are seaming to enjoy this and I remove my fingers from my wife and slide my tonight inside her, all the while using my fingers on our favorite cop friend.

Both women start to massage their own breasts as both are having their holes pleasures at the same time. After a few minutes of that, it is time to switch places and now my mouth is buried in Brittney's hotness as my fingers are working my wife's sensitive pussy. I repeat this rotation a few times, even grabbing my purple friend to help until both ladies explode in unison, my face covered in their juices.

Proud of myself, I head back to my chair, gazing upon these two sexpots laying there almost motionless in the revelry of multiple orgasms. As the life returns to their bodies, they start to rouse and head in my direction. My wife looks at Brittney and says "I think it's time we show my husband a little attention," and both ladies drop to their knees in front of me.

The each take a side of my boxer briefs, commenting on how they can't believe they are still on. As they remove this barrier of fabric, my erection springs free to the joy of both ladies. I am far from having a porn star cock, but let's just say it's enough to get the job done. Both ladies start to stroke and caress it, not forgetting to save some attention for my balls. My wife starts to lick up and down one side of my cock as Brittney did the same on the other side.

Next, they each took turns sucking and licking the head of my cock, teasing me in every way possible, until my wife took my entire length into her mouth, up and down a few times, popping it out of her mouth each time. Brittney followed suit doing the same and both started increase they level of cock sucking. I knew I was not going to last all that much longer and let them both know that.

My wife then asked me if I would like to cum on their tits and Brittney smiled in agreement, which was all the encouragement I needed as I pulled my rock hard member out of their mouths and started to stroke it as they kissed and caressed below me. Moments later my cock erupted and spurt after spurt of cum leapt from my dick splashing them as they rubbed their breasts. I fell backwards into the chair as the ladies leaned back with their cum-covered breasts.

As I sat in the chair, I guess that could have been the end of it right there and I would have been a happy camper, but I felt as though I had to strike while the iron was hot as this opportunity may never happen again. It was almost like the girls could read my thoughts because my wife says "So big boy, is that the end of this fantasy or do you have some more left in the tank."

I sat pensive for a moment then said "I think we should keep this going just a bit more, if you ladies are interested."

Brittney quickly shot back "Well get off your ass and get you and your cock over here" and with that I bounced up and made my way over to the bed.

"So what would you like to do now, dear?" my wife inquired.

"I think we should get things going again and then I want to fuck you from behind while you are face to face with Brittney's pussy," I suggested.

Veronica shrugged and said "Sounds good to me." And with that both ladies started to finger each other and I moved my cock over to Brittney's face to get the sucking started.

After a few minutes of moving my cock from face to face and getting more than sufficiently hard, my wife got up and got on her hands and knees near the end of the bed, ready for her pussy to have some hard cock stuffed in it. Brittney positioned herself close enough to my wife's face where if she wanted to go for it, she could, but if she didn't she could still finger her pussy and use our new favorite purple friend to help get Brittney off. I slid my cock in and it felt wonderful to get my dick inside some hot, wet pussy.

To her credit, my wife gave it the old college try going down on "the law". I don't think she was totally into it but dammit the sight of my wife's face buried in her honeypot as I'm thrusting in and out was going to make for a short time to approach orgasm #2. I started to slow things down a bit to make it last and Brittney decided to move one hand down and help Veronica make things happen.

I felt my orgasm coming on quickly and decided I was going to bury my seed inside my wife. My pace quickened and so did the assault on Brittney's pussy and I came just as Brittney was, inches away from my wife's face. Brittney pull her fingers back and to my surprise, my wife put Veronica's fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. That turned me on so much that I reached down and made out with my wife, Brittney's juices on her face and all.

After that we all collapsed in the king sized bed. My wife in the middle, Brittney on one side and I on the other. We had a little small talk, a couple of laughs and then we all drifted off to sleep. In the morning we would get breakfast and head back home. Although, that shower is pretty sizable and we all probably needed a shower in the morning...