All Comments on 'An Arresting Dream Come True'

by kmg010679

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh gee whiz Batman

This story sounds it was from a teenager's point of view. 40DDD breasts? Really? Considering this effort was more about sex rather than the relationship, maybe the 'Group Sex' would be more appropriate. After all, it's tag that way.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
A man 6’2” tall and 275 lb . . .

. . . is going to be very obese, unless he’s a freaked out bodybuilder. A woman with 40DDD tits is going to be quite fat, or look ridiculously top heavy.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 4 years ago

Seriously?? This reads like it was written by a schoolboy who has just discovered tit mags and masturbation!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
King sizef

Good that these king sized people have a king sized bed for their heavy weight romp. A set of 40DDDs would need a Kardashian size ass for counter balance.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
40DDD.

Dream on....poor girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Passable for a first-timer

Although I wonder why Brittany got left unfucked, the story was moderately hot and written well enough. The word you botched should have been

"shudder." A shutter is a thing that opens and closes like Venetian blinds or the shutter on a camera. If the body is shaking it's a shudder.

I gave you five stars which was being generous but it's your first time and you need a reward.

Keep on writing, but next tie throw a little kink into it to make it hotter.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Badly thought out

You've got your sizes and proportions wrong. SO wrong.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

This has to be put into the most stupidest category. I think everyone has said it already this has to be written by a kid . Just look at it yes the size of the tits gives the game away but also . It’s just like all the rest what are flooding the loving wife category. There is nothing new lacks imagination creativity it’s just screams a kid wrote this . I would probably not be even surprised if nearly all these poor stories that are flooding the loving wife category are written by kids . Because it’s clearly there level of writing especially when they had the chance to put this story into a different category. So the thought of putting this into the loving wife category must of been from a kid because that’s all the idea they could come up with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous