An Avenger's Hex Ep. 03

Story Info
Previously on WandaWidow.
2.1k words
4.52
7.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's go over this one more time..."

Sighing heavily Maria Hill lent back in her chair, relaxing for the first time in days.

Having erected a series of temporary laboratories around the town of Westview, the former Director of SHIELD had worked tirelessly to bring in the experts; liaising with SWORD and the FBI to try and make sense of this impossible situation.

Finally, Maria had set up shop in the Operation Centre of her little science base. Reading the report on her lap whilst sipping from a coffee, the brunette now had to consider options for how to proceed. Hence why the newly promoted 'field Director', was attempting to extract useful intelligence from the two women pacing around in the crowded space of her tent:

"Sooo, my theory is that the subject has somehow created an alternate reality using her powers; a town-sized anomaly made up of cosmic radiation everyone is calling the Hex."

Addressing the Director as plainly as she could, Dr. Darcy Lewis stepped out from behind her bank of computers. As the smartest person in this joint taskforce, the beautiful but nerdy brunette had no time for exposition; much preferring to watch this sexy new sitcom as it emerged on her screens.

"Nobody is calling it that!"

Exasperated, Captain Monica Rambeau cut in on Darcy's briefing; using both her knowledge of the Avengers and her time in the Hex to inform the waiting Director:

"Quick history on our subject; Wanda Maximoff. Born in Sokovia in 1989, Wanda experienced a tragic series of losses that led her to become empowered with both telepathic and telekinetic abilities-"

"-You mean when she was radicalised by HYDRA?" Maria interrupted, her sharp blue eyes narrowing. Unlike the other two women in the tent, the Director had no sympathy for Wanda's plight. As far as she was concerned the Scarlet Witch needed to be dealt with. By whatever means necessary...

"Ms. Maximoff has proven difficult to control," Maria stated coldly: "Lagos, Germany and now this..."

Keeping her own cards close to the chest, Maria failed to disclose her own inappropriate history with the errant Witch as the SWORD agent interjected:

"Wanda is not a terrorist," Monica retorted defensively.

Flipping through the Captain's report Maria continued on authoritatively:

"By your own account as 'Geraldine', you described the experience of being under her mind control as 'lustful, overpowering, a violation'?"

Grasping her remote Maria preceded to play a clip of Monica on the screen behind her. Watching a scene from Wanda's 'sexcom' the Captain blushed:

The show was playing out much more like a porno than a comedy; the floor of Wanda's cosy little home strewn with the two women's clothing. Splayed out on the carpet they 69'ed feverishly, caught up in a delicious black and white swirl of ecstatic oral pleasure. Rolling together across the floor the camera cut to a close-up of Monica's mocha-coloured lips sucking hard on Wanda's pale pink peach, her tongue lavishing the folds of the Witch's sex with unrestrained lust.

The playback filling their tent with the sound of ecstatic moans, Darcy couldn't take her eyes off the erotic display. Steaming up her glasses, the Doctor quickly wiped her lenses:

"Well uhhh... at least it's in colour now??"

Bodies melting together the two women on screen fucked like their lives depended on it; limbs tangling as they made to grope each other's sweaty flesh. Observing coldly, Maria noted the manic look in Monica's eyes; the sexually possessed Captain wrestling with her professional psyche whilst literally wrestling the lustful Witch.

Staring up at the woman's big black behind plastered over the huge screen, Maria allowed herself a small smile. Even if the Scarlet Witch accidentally destroyed the world at least she had gotten to see Captain Rambeau's amazing ass.

Watching Wanda climax first, Monica felt a momentary flicker of pride before the girl preceded to squirt in the face of her sexually possessed self. Cream spattering her face and frizzy hair, the Captain was more embarrassed by the ridiculous afro she sported in the recording than her carnal display of lust. Watching herself subserviently lap up Wanda's cream from between her pale white thighs, Monica kept quiet; failing to report how much she had enjoyed their magical tryst...

"That's enough..."

Smirking Maria paused the footage before turning on multiple displays all around her; scenes of 'Geraldine' living out a range of naughty explicit encounters with the women of Westview appearing across the tent:

"This horsey has a hitch in her giddy-up!"

Scowling, Monica watched herself as Dottie rode her around the community pool. Both women naked, only the Queen Bee wore a stitch of clothing; a cowgirl hat perched on Dottie's perfect blonde head.

Raising her hand Dottie preceded to spank Geraldine's ass, Monica flinching as she remembered each blow. Leaving handprints on her chocolately skin, the SWORD agent subconsciously massaged her behind as the recording continued:

"Nayyy!!"

Imitating a mare Geraldine beamed as she submitted to the other woman; chest jiggling as she reared for Dottie and the audience's satisfaction.

Watching the proud SWORD agent's humiliation on the screen, Darcy bit her lip; aroused by this erotic display of hometown dominance. Watching the Scientist's reaction Maria grinned salaciously; whilst the Director had never approved of Wanda's methods the girl undoubtedly made hot television!

Flicking the monitor onto another channel the next scene was no less undignified:

"Ready for a little Asian Cuisin?"

Exclaiming excitedly, Wanda's neighbour Bev did not wait for Geraldine's answer:

Laid out on a table at the public library, Geraldine's eyes widened as the naked housewife climbed on top of her:

"Sorry hone, but there's nothing 'little' about your Ass-Mmmphg! Mmmphhgghh!!"

Huge behind dropping onto her surprised face, Monica could barely watch herself as she was smothered by Bev' butt; the possessed SWORD agent eating away at that tan flesh like her life depended on it.

Her head practically cocooned within the horny woman's butt, Monica remember tasting the hot moist depth's of Bev's innards; the Captain's tongue still raw from her most recent encounter.

Shaking her head Maria tutted:

"It seems like the women of Westview just can't help themselves? Naked gardening, Key parties that lead to orgies, Maximoff's kinky scenarios go on and on. Or am I wrong, Geraldine??"

Feeling the flicker of a supressed memory at the back of her skull, Monica closed her eyes; there was a scene missing... She could remember visiting Agnes for a few drinks, needing more wine, going down to the basement...

From there Monica's memories got hazy, as if someone had edited this encounter. She remembered being naked and strung up, purple light, someone questioning her intensely... Had Geraldine and Agnes tried a little BDSM??

Experiencing flashbacks of both pleasure and pain Monica's eyelashes flickered; her pupils briefly flashing purple.

Watching the Captain reminisce, Darcy felt her nipples rise beneath her shirt and a tingle in her nethers. Enjoying the sexy scenes she had watched, the young Doctor secretly wished she could make a cameo in Wanda's world...

Having seen enough of herself getting fucked in increasingly ridiculous ways, Monica decided to put all her cards on the table:

"My point is that Wanda is obviously working through trauma! We need to help her if we want to end this." Explaining hurriedly, Monica's eyes avoided a particular scene where the Witch had handcuffed her to a bed; the redhead preceding to stuff her own panties in Geraldine's open mouth:

"A-And as an outsider I could influence events. Hell I initiated that 69!"

Tilting her head Maria said nothing; preferring to let the Captain languish in the silence. After all the Professional SWORD agent had just admitted to initiating half of the kinky scenarios they had been watching and it was clear from Monica's demeanour that she had enjoyed every single one!

Blushing as the other two stared women back at her; Monica attempted to ignore the muted shrieks of her own past pleasure coming from a particular screen:

"What I'm saying is, if we could send in someone she trusts; I believe we could talk Maximoff down."

Taking a sip of her coffee Maria frowned, considering the Captain's plan before replying dryly:

"Well that rules me out..."

The brunette shook her head; again and again she had encountered the horny Witch; tried to contain her sexual outbursts. The girl had power but no discipline so they had never gotten along... Of course Maria had found ways to avoid direct confrontation, to subvert the redhead's interests. But with this latest outburst she intended to steer clear; lest Wanda realise Maria was here and took the revenge she was due.

Stepping up to the holographic display in the centre of the tent, Monica hurriedly typed a command into the console.

Blue square flickering into life, the machine projected a 3D image of a very familiar Avenger; the redhead's virtual form lazily spinning before the watching women:

"This is the only person that could get through to her."

"But she's dead right?" Studying the hologram of Natasha Romanoff, Darcy questioned the Captain sheepishly:

"Like; Dead dead??"

Nodding Monica continued:

"Yes, Natasha sacrificed herself to get the soul stone but that means theoretically her essence should be part of the Hex."

"Ha you called it the Hex!"

Darcy grinning back at her, Monica just rolled her big brown eyes at the childish Doctor. Keying in another command Monica brought up a close-up of Wanda's necklace in the sexy. sitcom:

"Somehow Wanda must have stolen the Soul Stone before it could be returned to the proper timeline."

Eying the visual of the glowing orange gem, Maria's eyes narrowed:

"So you're saying we could find a way of manifesting Romanoff somehow within the Hex?"

"Who better to satiate the girl's appetites??" Monica replied honestly: "It's obvious Wanda was in love with her..."

"Hang on!" Darcy exclaimed excitedly: "I might have a thingy that can detect that stone's energy output!"

Rushing over to the shelving at the side of the tent, Darcy searched through her equipment as the Captain continued:

"The infiltrator would be transformed by Wanda's grief the moment they stepped through the barrier. Of course, she would have to be female, Caucasian, similar height, same measurements..."

"Yeah, good luck replacing her ass!"

Annoyed again at Darcy's cheeky response, the other two turned to face the impetuous Doctor. Still searching for her 'thingy' however, both Maria and Monica's eyes fell on Darcy' bent over form as the brunette looked through the shelves.

Sumptuous behind swaying as she searched, Darcy's tight blue jeans strained against her plump round ass; the nerdy scientist's body meeting practically every criterion that their plan required.

Triumphantly twisting back to face them with scanner in hand, Darcy adjusted her glasses; the other two women staring back at her:

"What?"

...

Stepping out of the lab tents, Monica, Maria and Darcy swiftly approached the psychic barrier surrounding Westview. Now much later in the day, the sky was black above them as they approached the intimidating entrance to the Hex:

"I hate this plan..." Darcy grumbled forlornly; tugging at the impossibly tight black fabric she was now forced to wear.

Monica and Maria had dressed the Doctor in one of Natasha's old stealth uniforms. The plan was simple; the moment Darcy stepped through the barrier she would be voluntarily transformed into the person Wanda most desired.

"Well you said you wanted a cameo!" Monica replied playfully: "And you'll be saving 3900 people!"

"And you look great," Maria smirked; slapping the brunette's fat ass so she could enjoy how it jiggled in the tight suit.

Feeling uncomfortable in the Black Widow's infamous costume, Darcy was both annoyed and flattered by the Director's unsubtle compliment. After all not many Physicists could be compared in attractiveness to Natasha Romanoff herself! And Jane Foster might have two more PHD's but she didn't have jugs like Darcy!

"Yeah well I like sex... But I'll also be totally on autopilot which sucks!" Darcy complained half-heartedly: "And this onesie really rides up my crack!"

Watching the Doctor massage her nethers awkwardly Maria grinned; it was true that the costume was at least a size too small for the young Scientist, her curvaceous form straining every stitch of black fabric, the brunette's impressively large bust and behind threatening to burst free at any moment. But if this woman's hot impersonation of Natasha couldn't get through to Wanda, nothing would.

Finally reaching the wall, Darcy looked up at the shimmering red psychic barrier with genuine apprehension. Glancing over at Monica; the Captain gave her an encouraging smile:

"Well here goes..."

Bracing herself, Darcy stretched to touch the wall whilst crossing the fingers of her other hand behind her back.

Holding their breath, the watching SWORD and SHIELD agents waited to see if the Hex would accept or reject this deception as Darcy pressed her palm into the red static.

For a few seconds nothing happened. Then, in a flash of blinding light, Dr. Darcy Lewis was sucked into a different reality:

"Ohh fuddddge!"