An Avenger's Hex Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saliva rolling from the corners of her lips, Monica groaned as the Witch leant into her thrusts, pummelling away with her cock and forcing the Captain to greatly relax her throat, the woman's gullet soon becoming stretched from this relentless pounding. Becoming wet and slobbery the bulbous head carved a smooth path into her mouth, giving the SWORD agent some momentary relief. Beginning to feel the purple shaft pulsate between her teeth however, Monica's eyes became impossibly wider as magic gushed from the Witch's dildo.

Pouring into Monica's mouth, the black girl's cheeks ballooned as she was inundated by Agatha's power. Energy sparking from between her lips, Monica was forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful of the tingling purple substance as it surged toward its inevitable destination:

On the other side of the psychic barrier Maria watched in amazement as the black girl's booty began to undulate, the red static around the SWORD agent's hips beginning to shimmer as the brunette stared on in awe.

Flexing in place the Captain's ass shuddered, shocks rebounding throughout her abdomen. Chest jiggling on the Westview side of the wall, Maria herself was unaware of what Monica was facing but saw a distinct bulge appear in the SWORD agent's belly; abdomen swelling in time with the Witch's reckless magical cock blasts.

Monica's eyes crossed as she felt all that heat and pressure try to force its way out, desperately clenching her backdoor against the magical inferno. Groaning, she felt the power inside burning throughout her system before twisting downward and on to the brunette's bowels; each spasm sending depraved sensations deep into her overwrought body.

Insides churning, the Captain's eyes welled up in frustration, reduced to animalistic grunts of pain and pleasure as she was brutally mouth-fucked by the cruel Witch.

Staring at the SWORD agent's ass, Maria's cold blue eyes widened as the Witch's power caused distinct ripples to form across the woman's fat cheeks, waves spreading outwards. Two perfectly rounded globes undulating uncontrollably, plump flesh jiggled beneath her blue pants as Monica was reduced to mush. Hips swaying wildly in time with Agatha's swirling gut punches, the Captain's booty literally clapped for Maria's entertainment.

Colon convulsing Monica screwed up her face, fighting a losing battle with her own body as Agatha somehow hit every depraved nerve inside her, the Witch using the Captain to funnel her lustful power. Body rolling Monica finally felt the pressure become unbearable. Drenched in sweat, the brunette realised she had no choice but to let go:

The seat of her pants exploding outward, magic tore through the tight blue fabric, bursts of purple energy escaping Monica's ruined ass and lighting up the darkness beyond. Sparks spiralling towards their targets, one by one Maria's soldiers were blasted backwards; the FBI's best agents reduced to rag dolls by the Captain's exploding behind.

Dodging aside Maria escaped the initial ass blasts; watching in horror as her men were easily dispatched. Still close to Monica's undulating booty, the brunette stared as further bolts of purple energy swirl from the ragged hole before crashing down on her temporary laboratory; setting tents alight and flipping trucks as the magic spewed forth.

Well aware she could not allow this devastation to continue, Maria thought fast; Monica's ass was literally destroying her operation! Whatever evil force was controlling the Captain from the other side, Maria knew she had to stem the problem from her end. Unluckily for Monica, the Director was always prepared to fuck a woman's butt:

Moving swiftly Maria unsheathed the baton strapped to her hip. Disguised as a weapon, the shaft was in fact made of a versatile metal the brunette had been scrounging for years. Attaching the tool to the front of her belt, Maria typed a command into her wristwatch; prompting the shining metal to reshape itself into a new form. Becoming bulbous and erect, within seconds Maria had created a vibranium dildo that was ready for action.

Creeping closer to Monica's ruined behind, Maria shielded her eyes as purple sparks sprayed out of the SWORD agent's rear. Waiting till the precise moment, the Director only pounced when there was a lull in the magic spewing from Monica's bulbous brown booty:

"Sorry Cap; this thing won't kill you but it isn't gonna tickle either!"

Diving forward Maria managed to plug Monica's ass with her massive metal cock. Unable to take things slowly, Maria was mindful that the brunette's butt had already been blown wide open, giving the Director just enough room to force her way inside:

"Urrghh!"

Spitting around the purple cock thrusting between her lips, Monica groaned as the thick round head of vibranium crashed between her dark brown cheeks. Struggling to comprehend this latest destructive intrusion; the Captain's big brown eyes rolled backwards as Maria tore through her rosebud, ass stretching obscenely to make way for the Director's magic stopper.

Desperate to rationalise her own humiliation, Monica recognised that the real world needed protection from the Witch using her body as a literal conduit between fantasy and reality. Knowing this meant losing her anal virginity the Captain winced; accepting the inevitable.

Spearing into the SWORD agent's undulating ass, Maria held firm against the Witch's inferno; using all her strength to pump back against the brunette's pooper.

Now recognising she had an opponent beyond the psychic barrier, Agatha just grinned. Happy to play this sordid little game, she continued to thrust her purple pipe of magic into Monica's sore mouth.

Hands slapping against the red wall of static, Monica howled against the cocks; feeling each harsh rib of Maria's vibranium shaft thud as it passed through her searing backdoor. Shuddering with each intrusion, Monica only felt more discomfort when Maria's thighs finally thumped hard against her fat behind. Rectum totally stuffed with the Director's cold metal cock; the powerful substance reflected the Witch's power back into Monica's saturated bowels.

Magic reverberating through Monica, both Agatha and Maria exerted their full strength; Agatha into Monica's mouth, Maria into Monica's ass. Separated by the red psychic barrier, neither woman could see the other and yet they were locked in a two-way tryst for dominance over the Hex. Together they fought a battle between science and magic; with poor Monica trapped in the middle.

Crying out as cold vibranium dug into her bowels, Monica's body strained to accommodate both huge dildos and all off Agatha's magic. Plump chest bouncing from Agatha's mouth fucking in one direction, her thick black cheeks absorbed the shock of Maria's repeated impacts from the other. And yet, in spite of her shameful position, Monica knew the stakes; refusing to succumb to this evil Witch. But with every second that magical lust overwhelmed her senses... leaving the Captain a shameful drooling mess.

Both dominant women shoving their cocks into each end of the once proud SWORD agent, physically and mentally Monica struggled to absorb the force of this brutal spit roast.

"Unngh! Grrl-uh..."

Slurping on the phallus Monica's dark eyes were wide and wild, her frizz of hair increasingly mussed around her shoulders as her lips met the hilt of Agatha's cock, the brunette gurgling pathetically as her mouth was utterly filled. Meanwhile, at her other end, Maria pressed her vibranium phallus deep into her ass; making sure the metal seal stopped any more magic from leaking out into the real world.

Neither Maria or Agatha standing down, it wasn't long before Monica was completely stuffed with the Witch's magic. Both rolling their hips out of sync, Agatha withdrew as Maria pressed forward and vice versa, the brunette slammed between the two

unforgiving dildos.

"She's mine!"

Agatha shrieked into the night:

Rolling backward, Agatha's curvaceous waist impaled Monica's ass back onto the vibranium, the poor Captain flexing awkwardly to meet it.

Barrier flickering between them the field director saw the shadow of her opponent before replying in kind:

"I had her first!!"

Thrusting forward, Maria's sinewy hips sent Monica's mouth crashing onto the Witch's purple dildo:

Both women increasing their pace, Monica bounced back and forth between their unyielding thrusts, her throat and ass plunging down on their invincible shafts over and over and over. Sweat glistening on her chocolate brown skin, the brunette shuddered, hands flailing uselessly against Wanda's wall as it flickered under their collective strain.

Agatha scowled at Monica as her opponent refused to back down:

"You know your Mom was unlucky; when they were handing out kids she got the sluttiest one!"

Glaring up at her with tears in her eyes, Monica refused to yield even as the Witch mocked her; powerful magic literally rewriting the Captain an a DNA level.

Addressing Maria between thrusts, Agatha snarled:

"You want the star of the show?? Ugh! Trust me when I'm finished with her you won't - Urgh!"

Tilting her head Maria, continued to fuck Monica's ass with all her strength as she absorbed this latest revelation: So her opponent wanted Maximoff... Calculating her own position, Maria responded carefully:

"Wanda is a means -uh! To an end! Uh-either you beat her -urgh! Or she beats you!!"

Both still pumping their hips into Monica's sensitive orifices, the brunette moaned in horrified ecstasy: absorbing power from the intense tryst, body began to contort into impossible shapes whilst steam billowed off her boiling flesh.

Agatha smirked:

"Stay out of my way -urgh! And I will stay out of yours!!"

Maria grinned back at the phantom figure: Science and magic really were two sides of the same sordid coin.

Momentarily pausing both women rallied, withdrawing only to thrust forward simultaneously; crushing Monica between their two powerful cocks in brutal harmony. Completely overcome with arousal and radiation, the Captain finally climaxed:

Wave after wave of heat bursting through her Monica's eyes bulged; big brown orbs suddenly blazing into a stunning blue.

Stuffed at both ends, her body rippled under the force of the two dominant woman; activating cosmic powers within the SWORD agent, the poor brunette cumming again and again and again until a new super being was born.

Blasted backwards both Agatha and Maria were finally separated from their newly super-powered fuck holes whilst Monica herself was left a broken wreck; the Captain still caught in the shimmering wall.

Backing off, Maria was pleased to see that no more magical attacks were incoming; Monica's ass left a smoking black crater. Calling for back-up to help her pry Monica free off the psychic barrier, Maria couldn't resist taking a photo of her work as Agatha disappeared into the darkness of Westview. After all the Witch still had unfinished business, and now with Maria's blessing there would be one final inevitable showdown:

Between Agatha and Wanda, only one Witch could emerge from the Hex victorious...

12