XFiles: Scully's Performance Review

Story Info
Dana Scully needs to satisfy Walter Skinner.
2.8k words
4.72
3.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
100 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

FBI Special Agent Dana Scully was in the Bureau's headquarters in Washington D.C. In a cubicle of a ladies bathroom, the beautiful red head sat on a toilet. Her blue blazer was open, her cream coloured top hugging the swells of her breasts. The black skirt she wore was tugged up to her waist and her white pantyhose and lacy ivory panties were pulled down to her knees, her legs open.

A hissing sound filled the cubicle as she relaxed her bladder, allowing her pee to flow. With a growing sense of relief, she steadily peed into the toilet. She felt a few drops splashing against the lips of her vagina. Having finished, Dana reached over and tore off some toilet tissue. Using economical movements, she dabbed her crotch dry and dropped the tissue into the toilet bowl.

From a pocket of her blazer she retrieved a small tube of KY jelly. With a sigh, she squeezed a small amount of the lubricant onto the fingers of her right hand. Reaching between her open legs, Scully ran her fingers along the slit of her vulva, lightly lubricating herself. Adding a bit of pressure, she pressed a finger along her labia, spreading them around her digit. With clinical detachment, she rubbed her finger around the opening to her vagina, spreading a thin layer of the jelly.

Withdrawing the digit, she added some more of the slick KY to her finger before reaching back down. This time, she pressed her finger into herself. Quickly and efficiently, the doctor stroked her finger along the inner walls of her womanhood, applying the lubricant, spreading it around her warm tunnel.

Satisfied, Dana closed the cap of the lubricant and dropped it back into her blazer's pocket. Using some more toilet tissue, she removed the excess jelly from her fingers before dropping it into the bowl beneath her.

Standing in her low black heels, the agent pulled her lacy panties up, sitting them tightly against her now lubricated pussy and her beautiful white ass. Next she pulled her pantyhose back up, wiggling into them before settling the smooth material over her crotch and bum. Again, she made sure they were snug to her body. Lastly, she pulled her skirt back down, hands smoothing it over her pert backside.

Flushing the toilet, Scully exited the cubicle to wash her hands. Looking at herself in the mirror, she scowled. It needs to be done, she thought, thinking of her upcoming meeting. Hands washed and dried, she buttoned her jacket and left the bathroom.

With a click the secretary activated the intercom on her desk.

'Sir, Agent Scully is here for her performance review,' the woman said. A pause then, 'Yes, sir.' Turning to the sexy red head, the secretary said, 'Assistant Director Skinner will be with you in a moment.'

'Thank you,' Dana said standing with her arms crossed in the AD's outer office. A small scowl crossed her face as she felt the slick lubricant in her pussy. Walking through the hallways of the Bureau, she had felt the KY smearing her crotch. I didn't apply that much. Maybe I excited myself a bit. Another scowl.

After a couple of minutes, the door to the inner office opened. Standing in the doorway was the tall figure of AD Skinner. His broad shoulders and thick chest were covered by a white shirt bisected by a grey patterned tie, and his dark grey pants didn't really hide a tell-tale bulge. Despite balding and wearing glasses, the man was very strong looking. A former Marine, he had an aura of coiled power about him.

'Agent Scully,' Skinner said, indicating for her to enter of his office. As the sexy red head passed him, the AD turned to his secretary, 'Thank you, Arlene. Hold my calls.'

Keeping her face neutral, Dana walked past her boss and moved to his desk. Looking over her shoulder, she watched as the office door was closed. Turning back to the desk, Scully pinched her skirt and hiked it up. As it moved over the woman's white pantyhose, the black skirt made a sexy rasping sound.

From the closed doorway, Skinner watched the hot red head lifting her skirt. That sound. I love that sound, he thought as the skirt rose higher, revealing the woman's smooth legs, her sexy firm round ass.

With a final tug Scully pulled her skirt over her backside, revealing it to the hungry gaze of her boss. Placing her hands on the wide desk, she bent over and pushed her bum out, feet shoulder width apart. Facing forward, she did not look at her supervisor. She waited.

Crossing the office, Skinner unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Just like the rest of him, it was thick, the shaft ending in a wide purple head. Below, his two large testicles swung in their sack, swollen with a full load.

Standing behind Agent Scully, he savoured the wonderful sight of her upraised ass, round and tight. The seam of her white pantyhose traced the crevice of her ass-crack before widening as the nylon gusset clung to the bulge of her quim. Through the hose, Skinner could see Scully's lacy panties, also clinging to the woman's bum and hugging her cunt.

As his dick jumped with excitement, the Assistant Director continued to observe the Special Agent bent over his desk. Eyes moving from her sexy ass, he looked her legs up and down, noting the strong muscles, sleek and feminine. The shapely pins ended in low heeled black shoes.

Great ass. Sexy legs, he thought.

Dana didn't move, eyes focussed on a spot on the wall in front of her. However, she could feel Skinner's own eyes on her. Just get on with it, she thought. Although tempted to wiggle her backside at the man to encourage him, the agent remained still. This is how he wants it. This is how it goes. Hidden by her hair, she scowled again.

Satisfied with his inspection, Skinner slid his hands over Agent Scully's ass, delighting in the feel of the smooth pantyhose under his hands, the warmth of the woman through them. Hands sliding up to her hips, he hooked his fingers under the hose and panties beneath. With a rough tug, he pulled down, revealing the start of her butt crack. Pulling again, he drew the underwear down, uncovering the twin globes of Scully's pale sexy ass. Another tug and the beautiful bum was out in the open. A hard push and the underwear, rolling together into a bundle, were pushed down to Scully's knees.

A shiver ran along Dana's spine as she felt the Assistant Director pulling her pantyhose and panties down. A breeze from the office's air conditioning teased her naked flesh. Come on, get this over with, she thought, feeling the breeze now on her lubricated pussy, sending a not unpleasant chill through her heated skin.

One hand gripping his hard cock the other clasping the woman's hip, Walter Skinner stepped up close to the Special Agent offering herself. Bending his knees, he pressed his cock under the sexy red head. The head of his prick touched her hot slit. Always wet, he thought, beginning to slide his purple helmet along Scully's cunt.

Blushing face almost as read as her hair, Dana felt Skinner running his prick along her pussy. Despite herself, she enjoyed the sensation of the hot male tool gliding up and down her hot female flesh. I do have to admit, Skinner does have a good dick.

With a grunt, Scully felt the man suddenly pushing himself into her, pressing her hard against the desk. A stretching sensation quickly built as Scully's pussy walls struggled to accept the large member now penetrating her. Thank god I always apply lubricant, she thought as more of the thick rod entered her.

A rare smile on his face, Skinner felt a good third of his cock being held tightly by Agent Scully's hot pussy. All along his embedded shaft her felt her walls convulsing, barely able to cope with his size. Taking hold of the woman's hips, the man adjusted his stance. He paused before thrusting forward, sinking more of his dick into the warm embrace wrapped around it.

Another grunt escaped Dana's mouth, the air escaping her lips as more cock was pushed into her. My god, he's big, she thought. Behind her, she felt her supervisor pulling at her hips, dragging her backwards even as he pressed forward, determined to fill her. Oof! How much more? she wondered as Skinner started fucking her in earnest. With each forward thrust she took more and more thick cock.

Looking down, Skinner saw he had most of his cock buried inside Agent Scully. Pressing his clothed body against her naked ass he pushed her against his desk. Her body now lay on the wood, head turned sideways, legs jammed against the edge. You're going to take it all this time, he thought thinking back to their previous encounters where the red head had failed to accept his entire rod. Grinding his hips against the beautiful milky white bum, he pushed harder. There was resistance from the straining walls, but he was determined. Slick wet heat surrounded his delving prick, seeming to urge him on. Finally he felt his groin make contact with Scully's firm backside, his prick at last fully impaling her.

Head resting on the cool desk, face flushed, Scully panted through her pink lips. Despite herself, all her concentration was focussed on her overly stuffed cunt. Oh my god, I've actually got the entire thing in me. Working to its own desires, Dana felt her pussy convulsing, vibrating around the impaling member. Distinctly she could sense the heat of the male, a steel rod burning inside her, the throbbing head pressed tight to her cervix. Fighting herself, Scully refused to accept how good it felt, to be filled completely with Skinner's thick hard cock.

Satisfied that Agent Scully's slick cunt had now had time enough to adjust, Skinner pulled back, dragging himself back through the warm clasping walls. Feels like her cunt is sucking me off, he thought. Leveraging his arms, hands still holding the agent by the hips, he jammed himself back into Scully, feeling her pussy walls flowing around him as he sank deeper. Fuck, that feels so good!

Braced against the desk now supporting her weight, Scully grunted with each impact as Skinner started fucking her in earnest. Barely, her pussy accepted the hard fucking, swallowing the dick as it pumped in and out. To Dana it felt like Skinner was forging deeper and deeper, repeatedly impacting against her cervix, trying to go even further inside her. Thank fuck I've already taken it all, she thought, feeling the man's large testicles banging against her clit as they swung forward with each thrust.

FBI Special Agent Dana Scully, bent over a desk, naked from the waist down, her white pantyhose and ivory panties around her knees. Body pressed against the desk, panting, eyes closed, lips open as she gasped. Behind her and still fully clothed was Assistant Director Walter Skinner, grasping her hips. His large prick rapidly plunging in and out of the red head's pussy, slick lubricant coating the shaft, shining in the office lights. Not one word had been said by either of them since the office door had closed.

Over and over, Scully felt Skinner's body smacking into her naked ass, felt the firm cheeks rippling with the force of it. He knows how to fuck, she thought as the man continued to drive his cock back and forth through her clasping pussy. Pressure starting to build within her, Scully realised she was building up to an orgasm. She scowled, not wanting to give her boss the satisfaction of making her cum, but the pleasure his rampaging cock gave only increased as the man fucked her hard, his balls repeatedly spanking her throbbing clit.

Gripping her hips tightly, Walter Skinner fucked the agent deep. With each thrust forward he impaled the small red head, feeling her walls trembling around him, still struggling to accommodate the penetration of his thick cock. Damn, Scully feels so good, he thought, his own mind filled with the warm pulsing sensations engulfing him. Pleasure raced up his spine as he felt his balls starting to contract, preparing to unleash his full load. Grabbing Scully by the shoulders, he hunched over her and drove his prick into her, jamming himself into her over and over, humping her as deep as he could, racing towards his climax.

Dana Scully felt her supervisor jam his prick against the end of her pussy and hold himself still. Gasping, her mind was drawn to the steel rod of his cock buried in her pussy. It was throbbing, pulsing and swelling. A sudden spread of warmth and she knew Skinner was ejaculating into her. His weight pressed against her back, she heard Skinner moan his pleasure, his groin held tight to her ass.

Feeling the seed shooting against her cervix was the trigger for her own climax. Scully's breathing hitched as an overwhelming wave of heat and pleasure radiated out from her pussy. Clit pulsing, the sensations were magnified by how stretched she was around the cock jammed into her cunt.

Unable to prevent it, Scully let out a long moan. Deep inside her quim, convulsions rippled through her walls, massaging and sucking the length filling her. Flexing and spasming, her cervix drank the hot salty semen still spurting into her. Another moan escaped Scully's mouth as she felt the warmth of Skinner's ejaculation spreading deeper, felt his sperm flooding her womb. The heat of his heavy body pressed against her back bathed her with warmth.

For several minutes, Walter Skinner held himself to Agent Scully. Pleasure throbbed along his aching prick as the last of his cum pulsed into her clasping pussy. His body was on top of the small woman, pressing her hard against his desk, taking his full weight. He held himself against and deep inside the federal agent until the tingles of his climax subsided.

Struggling to catch her breath, Dana was crushed beneath the Assistant Director. She was relieved when he raised his body from hers, lifting his weight. The huge cock slowly slid out of her used pussy, leaving a hollow passage before her walls slowly closed, slicking together again.

After a moment, the red head heard Skinner move back and zip his pants up. With a deep breath, Scully pushed herself up from the desk, feeling her body ache where it had been pressed against the hard wood, squashed by the man on top of her.

With trembling hands, she reached down and tried to untangle her panties from her white hose. Eventually she had them separated and pulled the panties up. Sensing Skinner observing her, she drew her pantyhose up as well. Self-consciously aware of the man's eyes on her flexing ass, she wiggled into the soft nylon underwear. Tugging her skirt back into place, she smoothed it down, her hands brushing over her bum.

Turning to face skinner, she raised an eyebrow, not saying a word.

'Well, Agent Scully. You've satisfied the requirements for your performance review. As you requested, you will remain assigned to the X-Files. For another month at least,' Skinner said, his manner business-like. There was no reflection in his voice or manner of the sex they had just had.

Several months ago, Assistant Director Skinner had called the Special Agent into his office. Much to her shock he had informed her she was being reassigned from the X-Files. Having finally seen actual proof that Mulder was right about conspiracies and aliens, she was determined to find the evidence they needed in the search for justice. But she couldn't do that if she no longer worked on the X-Files.

In the end, Scully had propositioned AD Skinner: he would not reassign her, so long as she satisfied her "performance review".

'Thank you, Agent Scully. You're dismissed,' Walter Skinner said. As the red head reached for the door handle, he added, 'See you next month.'

'Yes, sir,' Dana replied before exiting the office.

As she walked through the corridors of the FBI headquarters, Scully felt Skinner's semen begin to drip out of her vagina. Speeding up, she headed for the nearest women's bathroom. Locking herself in the end cubicle, Dana again pulled her skirt up before pushing her underwear back down her legs. Sitting on the toilet, she let the thick spunk run out of her, dripping into the bowl.

It took a while for all the seed to drain from Dana Scully. But eventually she could return to the basement office where the X-Files awaited her attention.

End of story.

Imorol
Imorol
100 Followers