All Comments on 'An Awakening: The Beading'

by PenetratingIntelligence

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another VERY easy 5 stars! So hot! I’ve never tried anal beads but your version of events sounds amazing!

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligenceabout 2 years agoAuthor

Happy to be of service!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical

angelicalovesangelicalovesalmost 2 years ago

Wow... made me shiver!

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligencealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Happy to be of service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great! Hot plot, and I liked the characters. I would have liked to get to know them better, but maybe they'll feature again?

Some constructive criticism - I think you could benefit from a proof reader because the prose was a bit off in places and it distracted me from the fun. For example, your sentences were choppy and at times you could have used a comma rather than a new sentence. The dialogue was also a bit stilted in places. These are all things which aren't serious and will probably work themselves out as you write more. Really hope to read more from you :) Well done!

PenetratingIntelligencePenetratingIntelligenceover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much for the feedback. I agree with what you’re saying. I’ve got 3-4 stories in draft. I’ll take it under advisement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenetratingIntelligence@PenetratingIntelligence
I've been in the chatroom for a long while, but it no longer piques my interest. Too difficult to find anything noteworthy, so a friend suggested I start writing. This is my pen name and attempt. I'll make you laugh, smirk, wonder, and cum, in no particular order. I'll neve...