An Early Christmas Present

Story Info
A story of a recent erotic encounter with my wife.
1k words
4.21
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In here," she said, "I'm going to take a nap,"

"OK," He said, " I'm off to run some errands"

He didn't think much of it. She'd rest up and he'd finish up some of his last minute Christmas shopping.


He was working with a sales associate, when felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, indicating a text had come through. He didn't want to be rude so he just let it sit for a minute. When the salesperson helped someone else with a question, he looked at his message.

"I couldn't nap because I am

so freaking turned ON. Maybe we could find a way for you to help me with that?"

Instantly his blood started rushing to his cock at the thought of his horny wife back at home. He stammered through his transaction and hurried to his car.

Sadly, when he got home, she wasn't there. It would have to wait. The tension was mounting all day. He didn't think he could wait. They took a trip to the museum with their youngest, but the desire between them was palpable.

Soon, they were home. Once home, she asked if he could help her with an early Christmas present in the garage. In his mind, she was taking him for a quick fuck in the minivan that they had talked about when they bought it many years ago. However, she actually needed him to help get out his actual Christmas present, a snowblower for those cold, snowy winters.

As they got it back into the house and got it assembled, his thoughts turned back to helping his wife out with her issue. All the kids were occupied so he convinced her that now was the time to make a move.

They hurried back to their bedroom and closed the door behind them. She pushed him back on to the bed and wrapped her hand around his hard cock. Her cold hands from outside gave him an unbelievable sensation. Her warm wet mouth soon enveloped him adding contrast to her cold hands. It reminded him of the time she gave him a blowjob while taking sips from a cold gin fizz. He always loved when gave him blowjobs as she really knew how to please him, but this sensation was over the top.

But, today wasn't all about him, she needed to get hers too. She removed her top and her panties, and climbed on top. She didn't need any warm-up and he slid easily inside her slick, warm pussy.

As he lay back, he watched her go up and down on his rigid member. God, she was gorgeous. They had been married over 20 years and he was hotter for her now than ever.

He enjoyed the view of her large tits in her new lacy black bra. He could easily see her hard nipples through the sheer fabric. He played with her glorious breasts while she ground her mound against him stimulating her clit. He was mesmerized by the look of concentration on her face as she continued to ride his cock.

As their excitement was building, she leaned in and said, "let's switch."

He new what that meant, doggy! Man how he loved doggy. He liked fucking his wife in any (and all) positions, but doggy was the usually the way that they finished.

As she rolled off of him, he reached for the drawer of the bedside table. This is where they kept their toys. Buzz the tried and true, had died, but not before helping her reach many an orgasm. He reached in and pulled out a blue, soft handheld vibe. This was going to be Buzz's replacement. He turned it on and he handed the the silicone toy to his wife.

As she placed the toy on her clit, he admired the view from above. She didn't love her ass, but he did. On this particular day, he got the opportunity to enjoy even more, as the lights were on. The juxtaposition of his hard purplish veiny cock against her white behind was too much. He reveled in the sensation of hot prick against her cool ass. He quickly spread her thighs and buried himself deep inside..that was another great visual itself.

She was so wet at this point he slid easily in and out. He started with a slow rhythm as she worked her clit with the toy. Sometimes he liked to tease with shallow strokes before going deep, but today he wanted to keep putting his whole length deep inside.

Quickly she went from all fours to head down ass up and cried out "faster." He was eager to oblige and increased the pace of his fucking. She wrapped her legs tightly around him in pretzel like fashion almost as if to say you aren't going anywhere, keep this up. She was loving being taken from behind and god, he was loving giving it to her. He could feel her start to tighten up and he felt like her orgasm was imminent. She moaned and soon her pussy was spasming around his cock still buried deep inside. He stopped his rhythmic thrusts just to feel her pulsing around him.

Soon, her orgasm subsided and he resumed his pace. She continued to hold him tight with her legs and work her clit with the vibe. As he could feel another orgasm building within her and knew he was getting close as well.

"Cum again," he said into her ear while continuing to pound her from behind.

"I'll cum with you," she said. He could feel the sensation building in his balls. Soon he could no longer hold back and he buried himself deep inside as his cock twitched over and over sending loads of hot cum deep inside at the same moment he felt the walls over her pussy contracting again helping squeeze it all out of him.

He lingered inside of her, savoring what had just happened. Then, he slipped his spent dick out of her and she scurried off to clean herself up. He lay there in amazement of what had happened. This early Christmas present would be tough to top.