An Edging Affair

Story Info
Edging to my sexy neighbor.
796 words
3.6
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeyb878
joeyb878
36 Followers

So, I've been edging for a few weeks now. Every day when I come home from work, I relax with a little bit of edgeplay. It all started when I saw my neighbor Lindsay tanning in the yard. She was laid out on a beach chair and was wearing a two-piece polka dot bikini.

Her body was glistening in the sun from the suntan lotion she had covering her entire body. She wore sunglasses and her short blond hair rested against the seatback. I was in awe of just how amazing and sexy she looked as she tanned.

I had gotten to know Lindsay over the past few years. She worked at a coffee shop in town as a barista while she went to grad school. Her style was also what attracted her to me as she dressed in a hipsterish style that wasn't trying too hard to be something else.

I also liked her pixie hairstyle even though many years before I would not have found a girl with such short hair attractive. Her haircut suited her and she would die it various colors from time to time. I wanted to run my fingers through her hair and fantasized about doing just that as I kissed her.

I was very attracted to Lindsay and liked how curvy her figure was. I always found myself looking at her ass when she walked away from me. I couldn't help myself. It was too nice not to look at it. After a few times of seeing her, I found myself fantasizing about her at night. I had been single for a while and work was taking up most of my time so dating had to be put on the backburner.

The first time I jerked off to Lindsay was when I came across her in the hallway. She was carrying a bag of groceries and she was dressed in short denim overalls and a white tank underneath. After we said hello and chatted for a few minutes, she said bye and turned to enter her apartment.

My eyes wandered to her ass and I saw how the overalls clung to her ass. Her ass was perfect in the overalls. I felt my dick rise in arousal before she entered her apartment and closed the door. That night I jerked off to Lindsay with her ass in my mind. I jerked off to her sporadically over the next few weeks.

However, when I saw Lindsay tanning on the beach chair in the backyard of our apartment building, I wanted to stop cumming and let my orgasm build. I wanted to see if I could hold my cum as long as possible so when I did jerk off to Lindsay again, my orgasm would be stronger. The great thing was that Lindsay was tanning about three times a week and I saw her every time I came home from work.

I would try to not be seen as I jerked off to her. I would pull my curtain back a few inches and try to hide behind it as I watched her glistening body below. I would stroke my aching cock for about a minute then stop as I felt my orgasm building and wanting to release.

It was difficult the first few times because I really wanted to cum to Lindsay. However, it got easier as my body got used to not cumming. My dreams at night were all about Lindsay as my subconscious would bring various images of her to mind as I slept. Several mornings, I would awake to find my boxers covered in cum as wet dreams would occur.

My cock would be extremely hard and beckoning me to stroke it to satisfaction but I resisted the urge. I would clean myself up and refrain from giving in to the urge to play with my cock before going to work. It was difficult but my willpower was increasing.

It has been several weeks now and I am still edging and I have never felt better. Of course, I want to cum but the denial has become the new pleasure. I wish Lindsay knew what I've been doing and how much I desire her. Everytime that I run into her in the hallway, I wanted to tell her what I've been doing.

Tell her that she is the only woman that I fantasize about and that if she even touched me, I would probably cum instantly. But, that would be way too much information to tell someone, so all I can do is run fantasies in my mind and hope that one day I would be able to tell and show Lindsay how much I desire her. Oh well, I can only hope for the best.


joeyb878
joeyb878
36 Followers