All Comments on 'An Encounter Like No Other Ch. 02'

by sexy_bosoxgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I LIKE IT! Can't wait for the next chapter.

greendraco85greendraco85almost 14 years ago
give us more

I liked this story vary much please give us more. It takes a good writer to get me too like a story and I am hooked. The way you covered the details in there meeting in the fist chapter is what got me to like the story.There is a lot in the story that I cant wait to find out about like what powers have they gained, what her parents have to say, and what kind of conflict will they encounter in there journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Please continue writing this story I love it.

Always wondered what sex would be like with two men.

Never tried it. Maybe one day I will.

mmmac25mmmac25over 11 years ago
Shows promise.

I just finished reading the 2 chapters of this story and I think it shows allot of promise and I want to read more. I wish you would fill in the scenes more though. Don't rush through them, fill in more detail. ----- i.e. You have this great scene with a vamp, wolf and mix making love for the first time but it seemed far too fast too me. Fill in the details more of what is going on so we can better see what you are envisioning. Also why in the middle of this scene when these two hot guys are letting go of their "beasts" is she holding back. She should be so caught up in having both her mates taking her that she can't help but to have her beast(s) come free. When they fill her for the first time you just gloss over it. You gloss over most of what happens. This is her first time... let us know what she is feeling, does it hurt, how does she like the stretch of them filling her? What are they feeling? It sounded like Ian just shifts and plunges in. How can he do that without hurting her terribly? Also does he shift into a full wolf or a half form? .... I look forward to finding out more about them all and their connection with each other. Please write another chapter or 10 (lol) I can't wait to meet her parents and see what they say and her brothers too. Does Ian (or Jayla) belong to a pack? What about Kaleb?...

Imoto_chickImoto_chickover 11 years ago
I would

love to read more. This can be a really excellent series if you write more. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully you will be finishing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous