An Escort's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
A visit with Taylor leads to a new client.
16.6k words
4.8
5.7k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

Another hotel room door. That was how the evening started. Although I suppose it wasn't completely unusual. It was part and parcel of meeting someone and often a hotel room was a more comfortable neutral spot when meeting someone. It wasn't always the case, sometimes it was different.

Tonight, it was possibly the only normal thing that was going on. At least apart from being paid. That had already happened so whatever else occurred I supposed it wasn't a wasted night. Outside of that I had zero expectations of the evening except it might be over in a few minutes. There was simply no way to tell.

A week earlier I'd met up with Taylor again. It had been different from the first two meetings. It had been much simpler. She had been busy and distracted scrawling in a notebook when I'd arrived and continued while I was there. Instead, we had enjoyed a good dinner together and then just had a conversation while she worked.

It had been fun just seeing her creative process, the notebook and a pencil never far away as she would jot something down, cross things out or we'd just bounce ideas around. It wasn't my normal night, but it had been a fun one nonetheless. I think she enjoyed the company and the distraction. At the end we'd shared a kiss and then she'd handed me a note she'd torn from the book and put into an envelope.

When I glanced at her curiously, she shrugged.

"You might need it." She'd said and given me an address for another hotel room along with a time, 9pm.

The difference this time was that it wasn't her room, and it wasn't her name on the letter. There hadn't been any more. No directions, no conversation, no expectations. She'd merely said to be there and have a good night. Which had been a puzzle but then who knew how Taylor's mind worked she was nothing if not full of surprises.

After a final check to make sure I was presentable I knocked on the door and then waited. It took a few minutes before the door opened. A familiar face looked out at me and just stared casually before she gave a little shrug.

"Yes, can I help you?" She asked perfectly politely.

I stared for a moment dumbstruck. I hadn't expected to find myself at another celebrity's door after meeting Taylor, but then again knowing her and after what we had done maybe it was opening new doors and new possibilities. Regardless I was face to face with Cara Delevingne and acting like an idiot.

Belatedly I cleared my throat. "Actually, I believe I'm here to help you potentially, although granted the details are a little vague, I know."

"I'm sorry, do you work for the hotel or something? I didn't ask for anything, so I think you have the wrong room." She continued.

"Not exactly, no. I believe someone you know is behind this. The details are a little vague, but I was given this and told to give it to you and then from there just to enjoy the evening." I shrugged a little and thrust out the envelope that Taylor had given me.

Cara who had looked just about ready to close the door on me paused and then glanced down at the envelope. Still holding the door, she reached out with a hand and took it from my fingers lifting it up to see it more clearly. I wasn't sure exactly what she saw there but I saw her eyes flicker in recognition just a flare of curiosity.

I'd watched Taylor write it of course. She had spent some time idly drawing and decorating it before she'd given it to me, so I was assuming Cara recognised something there and realised where it had originated from. She released the door and traced a finger across the front and then looked at me again.

"You'd better come in a second so we can see what this is all about." She murmured softly and eased back from the door giving me room to head inside.

Not wanting to be too presumptuous I walked inside and then paused in the middle of the room. Behind me the door closed, and Cara slowly walked around the room. She kept half an eye on me, half an eye on the letter and walked around to a sofa nearby and casually sat herself down cross legged with the letter balanced in her lap.

We looked at each other cautiously both uncertain as to the nature of the meeting and how exactly it had transpired. Cara inclined her head towards another seat opposite her own.

"Take a seat, you look awkward like that and I'll see what's up." She called out, and as I gratefully headed over to take a seat, Cara lifted the letter from her lap and carefully used a nail to slit it open. She eased the flap back and then retrieved the piece of paper from inside, opened it up and began to read.

I sat there quietly. I hadn't seen what Taylor had written. She'd been deliberately vague about the whole thing, so I had no expectations at all about the evening ahead. My experiences with Taylor told me to expect the unexpected as much as anything. She wasn't anything but creative in her thought process.

Across from me Cara read it through and then seemed to read it again before she lowered it down and then looked across at me. She gave me an appraising look, her eyes running over me as I sat there. But then her mouth turned up slightly, a flicker of amusement in her eyes and a small smile developed.

"So, it appears we do share a mutual acquaintance." She added softly.

"I believe so, yes." I agreed, unsure exactly how far to go. How much did I let on about how well I knew Taylor? It was a confusing situation.

"So, you know her in the professional sense then do you?" She asked softly with a hint of curiosity in her voice as she looked at me.

How much to say, I wondered idly? "In a way...I suppose. The booking was made, the details arranged and the letter sent so you'd know who made all the arrangements." I replied carefully.

"So, you've never met before, never been engaged professionally shall we say?" She prompted me by cocking her head as she looked across.

I licked my lips meeting her curious stare. "I can't say I have outside of correspondents, also, I shall say in my line of work discretion is paramount. Obviously, I don't divulge details about clients."

"Understandable." She agreed, smiling. "I mean it would make for some fun gossip if it was known Taylor hired an escort, let alone she hired one for her friend as well. I mean I wouldn't tell, and Taylor wouldn't tell so presumably unless you did, we're all fine."

"Exactly." I agreed, watching as Cara nodded slowly.

"This is interesting isn't it. I joked with Taylor about enjoying a little more fun, I mean where's the harm in it after all. I didn't think she'd do something like this, but she does have a creative sense of humour. I'll give her that." I found myself nodding in casual agreement before I caught myself and stopped. Cara just smiled a little bit more.

"I'll admit I always hoped she'd come by herself and just experiment a little. Have some fun. I do enjoy men's company from time to time but there is something tempting about an attractive woman and Taylor is definitely a temptation is she not?" She asked innocently, raising an eyebrow at me as she did.

I silently gritted my teeth and clutched the chair. "I'm sure she is, but you'd know better than me."

"Maybe on some level. On others maybe not. Certainly not as much as some, or as much as I'd like." She smiled again before continuing. "The question is, now really what are we to do? Taylor wanted to thank me. She thought I'd appreciate a way to enjoy a little fun myself since I'd been telling her she needed to so much." She paused and tapped her lips.

"I suppose the question then is, was she merely joking? You know a quick little gesture, something friendly she'd know. I find the idea of an escort intriguing after all, especially coming from her. She's like that, you know. Far funnier and far cleverer than you'd think. She does like a good game. So do I." She laughed again.

"Did she send you to confuse and distract me perhaps? That really you have no idea what you're doing, you've never met her, and I'd just be stuck then always guessing and wondering what she had been up to or whether it was her idea of a joke. Does she think I'll laugh it off, roll my eyes and send you on your way? Or does she think I'll take you as you are and just make full use of you. Is that what she wants maybe?" The last bit was murmured more softly, her voice thoughtful as she looked at me.

"I do like a mystery." She added chuckling again.

"The details then are, Taylor booked you, correct?"

I nodded simply.

"So, are you following her instructions already as a client? Do you do what she says? Or does the fact you're here now transfer the responsibility to me instead?"

I opened my mouth to speak and then paused frantically trying to think. Who really knew the answer to that? "Well Taylor hired me, yes, but her instructions were merely to come here with the letter to make sure you had a good evening. I suppose if you didn't want anything afterwards by then you'd be the client so you could do as you liked." I replied slowly thinking aloud trying to puzzle it out myself.

"So, if I wanted to use you for crazy hot sex then Taylor would be fine with it, or does she think I'd laugh and send you away with a smile. Who's to know how exactly she thinks, who's to know whether you're not involved in plotting with her even more and luring me into something." She laughed again and shook her head.

"Come sit over here beside me, it's easier to talk that way than like this." She continued after a moment's pause.

I stood up and crossed over and then sat myself down close to her. Cara gathered up the letter Taylor had given me for her and carefully tucked it back inside the envelope before setting it down to one side on the arm of the chair beside her, then she turned back towards me.

"Soooo......" She began again, a small smile on her face as she regarded me. "Taylor...that has to be intriguing right, if the two of you have never met how did she manage to pick you to send here I wonder? How do you promote yourself exactly?" She asked.

"Different ways, a website of course mostly as an initial starting point usually, sometimes meeting in person beforehand for dinner, a public place that kind of thing. Word of mouth as well sometimes." I shrugged.

"How curious..." She smiled, flicked her head and stared again. "That's kind of like this then. Word of mouth. Taylor is vouching for you by sending you here like this. That must interest you if you've never met her right. I mean she is Taylor Swift..." She flashed a smile.

I replied with one of my own. "I don't know. I mean you're Cara Delevingne, so I don't think this evening has turned out too badly as it is. I didn't really have too many expectations. I can honestly say I didn't have a clue what to expect tonight."

"Smooth." Cara replied, chuckling softly. "Cute as well, I can see what she was thinking." She smiled again and I steadfastly tried to keep a straight face. Her smile grew bigger.

"Maybe we'll find out at some point. For now, I'm more curious about Taylor. I'd have thought you would be too really."

"I'm curious about many people. It's a part of the job." I replied.

"I can see that." She added, nodding in agreement. "Not every day you find yourself contacted by Taylor Swift though, right? That has to be interesting. Must make you a little curious. I mean she'd be a dream fantasy for a lot of people, she's my dream fantasy. I just bet she'd be an awful lot of fun." She whispered the last bits softly as I tried to keep my face straight.

If Cara had seen Taylor like I had, she'd know that fantasies didn't do her justice. I tried not to give anything away, deliberately not thinking of her gorgeous eyes, that aching warm hungry mouth, the smooth lines of her naked body. I knew better than most exactly how good Taylor was.

"Are you turning red?" Cara teased, giving me a nudge. I licked my lips and just stared. I didn't think I was, but it was probably hard. Instead, Cara chuckled again. "Can't catch you like that either hmmm." She smiled at me thoughtfully.

"I do love a good mystery and we definitely have one here. Taylor doesn't pick people randomly; she's too careful. Unless she is trying to bluff me, but I don't think so. Which means she has seen something about you she likes, or she has found something she likes. That intrigues me enough to make me curious about seeing what you are like." She smiled at me, her hand sliding over and running up my chest.

It made me shiver a little just feeling the contact between us. I watched as Cara moved closer leaning into the seat, her head resting on her hand as she looked at me. The other hand she kept resting on my chest.

"I do wonder if I took Taylor's gesture at face value, and we had sex what her reaction to it would be." She murmured softly watching me. I tried not to do anything. Honestly, I wasn't sure myself.

"Would she be pleased? Would she be amused? Would she be curious? Or would she be jealous?" She continued as I sat back, trying to keep myself still as I felt her hand resting on me. "What do you think?" She asked me softly. Aware of her interest I was silent for a moment trying to think. Not the easiest thing in the world at that moment.

"I'd say you were probably better able to guess than me." I replied slowly.

"How carefully put." She chuckled again. "I mean if she was curious, then you never know, she might give you a ring. At least if she hasn't already tried you out." Her eyes glinted with amusement as she looked at me.

"That might be possible certainly." I allowed.

"If she hasn't already, you'd love it if she did though, right?" She smirked tapping my chest.

"Personally, or professionally?" I quipped back softly.

Cara laughed softly, shaking her head. "Like I said, smooth and a good sense of humour. She would like that. But both I suppose."

I shrugged again. "Well professionally it would be work, that's never a bad thing. Personally...it would be sex. I'd hope to enjoy it, but you never know do you." I tried to keep my voice flat while Cara just grinned at me.

"Sex should always be good or else you're not doing it right." She chuckled again. "Here's the thing though." She continued again, her fingers playing across my chest.

"I think and I'm guessing I know but I think you know Taylor well. I think you've met before. Taylor's also pretty careful with her friends so I'd bet you've met her several times. That means you've probably had much more than just good sex. She obviously enjoyed your company, shall we say. Otherwise she wouldn't have done this."

I opened my mouth to speak, and Cara's finger darted up and pressed against my mouth.

"I know you don't know what I'm talking about do you. You haven't met her, you haven't spoken, you haven't undressed her, and touched her and enjoyed her thoroughly." She shook her head, rolled her eyes as she trailed her fingers back down my chest as she continued to speak.

"Honestly I'm a little jealous as you've had something I want. I'm also curious as you obviously gave her a good time which tempts me too, and I'm pleased as well as it means she took my advice and enjoyed herself which is no bad thing. No, what really intrigues me is what you both did." She added, smiling.

Her fingers tapped my chest lightly as I sat there. My mind was busy as it tried to work out what to do. Maybe it was best to be stoic about it. Cara was nothing if not determined apparently. I held my breath and remained silent just conscious of her fingers resting against me.

"Did you kiss her?" She teased softly. I stared back, keeping my gaze as blank as I could. "I think you did." She continued. "I bet you kissed her all over. Did you taste her too? Did you just make her moan as you kissed her sex? I bet she tasted sweet. I always wondered how good that would be." She shivered a little, eyes fluttering as she smiled at me.

"Was it all soft and slow and gentle? Did you just give her everything she wanted, and she didn't do a thing? Or was it the opposite I wonder. Did you just use her? Take her and watch as she let herself go and you ravished every inch of her?" She continued with just a small smile and soft words as she spoke.

I drew in a breath the soft murmur of her words bringing some all to vivid images of Taylor to mind, something Cara would no doubt have been all too pleased to hear. I didn't voice them at least but it was impossible not to think of them. Taylor clearly had that effect on people.

"I think that you've enjoyed your fair share of fun with her. That means she's wilder than I gave her credit for." She chuckled softly. "I can tell you that I really, really, like the idea that you fucked her. I only wish I'd seen it." She licked her lips again, shimmied a little as she sat next to me and suddenly changed tact.

"You're really hard right now, why is that exactly?" She teased softly, her hand sliding down her fingers suddenly pressing lightly against me. She wasn't wrong. I was aching and straining listening to her, remembering other times. It wasn't something I could do much about.

I drew in a breath and licked my lips feeling the beat of my heart matching the throbbing of my cock as it strained against its confinement. I lifted my gaze and stared at Cara. She had a small smile on her face as she looked at me. I cleared my throat before I replied.

"Is it any wonder?" I added dryly. "You're talking about Taylor Swift and sex at the same time as mentioning all I could do. Not to mention the fact you are touching me as well." I replied, eyes dipping to glance at her fingers as they touched me. The small smile on Cara's face widened.

"I am, aren't I?" She chuckled softly, grinning at me. The fingers that touched me edged up and down the length of my shaft a little more, pressing lightly against me. "I'm just trying to picture exactly what you and Taylor got up to, because I'm pretty sure you've been up to plenty."

I rolled my eyes and heard her chuckle beside me. "Why do I feel like this is an interrogation?" I asked her.

"This isn't. If it was, you'd certainly know it, trust me. You might even enjoy it." She teased softly. "I could probably have a lot of fun with you and Taylor in that situation, the things that I could do." Her words trailed off as she gave me a curious look. Her finger edged up my chest and paused.

"Although that does raise an interesting idea now, doesn't it?" She murmured, giving me a quick smile. "Wait there, don't go anywhere, I'll be right back.

She stood up and walked off, disappearing through a doorway into the room beyond while I watched her go. More than a little curious as to what idea she had now, I sat there and waited for her to return. I didn't have long to wait, she came back out on her phone typing away in one hand.

As she came back inside, she flashed me a bigger smile. "Now we can see about enjoying a little more fun." She teased me as she sat herself back down beside me. She continued to glance at her phone and held it on her lap seemingly waiting for something.

"Ah, perfect." She muttered after a few moments as her phone beeped.

She scrolled through reading a text message I presumed. I couldn't tell clearly. Her fingers moved in a blur and then she was video calling someone, with a playful smirk on her face as she waited for it to be answered.

It took longer than expected but then the call connected. "Heh Taylor." I heard Cara begin, the amusement in her voice as she spoke all too clear. It was out of shot from me I couldn't see the screen, wasn't likely in the picture either. Maybe a good thing as who knew what Cara was up to now.

"I got your message tonight. I have to say I was both amused and disappointed. Happy to see you had some fun, disappointed you didn't come yourself." She was enjoying herself now I could tell. "Here's the thing I wasn't entirely sure what to do with it." She continued.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers