An Escort's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm wondering if you'll be able to help at all." I watched her smirk as she spoke to Taylor. "I kept him here while we talked, and then decided that maybe you could offer some advice on what to do." She paused and grinned at me turning the phone, so we were both in frame.

"Say hi to Taylor." She smiled at me.

I gazed back at Taylor and tried to keep my face passive as I spoke to her. "Hello Taylor." I murmured softly. I watched her look at me although she gave nothing away. She was wearing a simple black t shirt by the look of it, leggings over those gorgeous long legs. A plain cardigan over the top, her hair messy and tousled as she looked at us.

"We were trying to have a conversation. He said it felt like an interrogation. I said you both might enjoy it so here we are."

"What are you up to Cara?" I heard Taylor question softly.

"What, me?" I heard Cara reply, her voice soft and innocent. "I'm merely deciding what to do with your gift." She replied again. "I mean here he is...and you did send him. Seems a little rude if I just sent him on his way. I'm thinking that maybe I'll play with him. You of course apparently haven't so it won't bother you I'm sure, and I've always said you should try some new things. Maybe watching will tempt you to give him a try." She smirked again.

"Now where were we?" Cara continued this time turning her attention back to me. I glanced at Taylor on the screen watching us both. Before I knew it Cara grasped my chin and turned my head, so I was looking back at her instead. "Don't look at her." She instructed simply.

"I don't think she's going to come and rescue you. I think maybe, secretly, she wants to see exactly what we do. I believe that means you're all mine." I think Taylor snorted in the background I wasn't entirely sure. Either way Cara was unmoved.

"Maybe she thinks I'm bluffing, is that it Taylor?" She chuckled softly. "Although I don't know. She isn't exactly turning off either. I think she might really want a look. Last chance Taylor if you switch off, you won't see a thing. Maybe I'll stop, maybe I won't. You'll always be left wondering what might have been."

"Cara, you're not going to do anything." I heard Taylor reply again. Cara just chuckled watching me.

"Did you kiss Taylor?" She teased softly. I held my breath, swallowed and kept quiet. Cara leaned closer, her fingers tracing my mouth. "No answer? It's a simple question: Did you kiss her? Did you taste that sweet mouth? Did you hear her moan as you enjoyed her? Feel her respond as you explored?" She teased me again.

I kept silent just looking back at Cara. "Oh well, don't say I didn't try." She bit her lip and then leaned closer.

I had the brief realisation of what she was doing, just a moment where I knew she was going to kiss me. Even then I thought it was going to be hot and hungry, just the urgent press of lips, but she surprised me as if it was anything but. Whether that was down to Taylor watching I didn't know.

Her mouth warm soft and inviting pressed lightly against mine. It was a teasing caress just the gentle rub of lips as she explored my mouth gently. Her tongue stroked my lip and her fingers brushed along my cheek sliding over my skin. Her mouth was an exquisite joy.

Far from being rough, she edged back and then almost melted into me, finding my lips again parting them, using her tongue to tease my mouth and slide over my tongue. A soft moan escaped her, and she kissed me again more firmly as her body leaned into me, her weight pressing onto me.

I didn't know how long the kiss went on. It felt like a long time before Cara eased back, licking her lips, her eyes bright and mischievous as she gazed back at me. Her fingers traced my mouth again and she caught my lip with her teeth, bit down and tugged before letting go.

"Still think I'm teasing?" She smirked looking back at the pad and glancing as Taylor watched on. I think she rolled her eyes. It was hard to tell with the angle I sat at. "Now where were we?" She teased again, tapping her fingers on my chest. "Ah yes." She continued.

"Has Taylor even seen you naked? Ever helped undress you before? Ever had the chance to roam and explore you with her fingers? Her mouth?" She continued softly and again I held my silence. "Did you want to see him naked Taylor?" She smirked looking at the pad. "No answer? I guess we take that for a yes. She could always switch off."

"I think you'll enjoy this part, Tay." She smirked again, her hands reaching up and sliding across my chest. "Not that I don't think you haven't already." She found the buttons of my shirt and began to pop them open one by one. She kept herself to one side making sure Taylor could see the unfolding scene.

The two of us watched each other in silence as Cara bared my chest opening the last button and then sweeping my shirt back, her fingers tracing across my body making me shiver as her nails caressed my skin. Then she reached up and pulled it off my arms before she tossed it over the back of the sofa.

Still smiling she leaned in her delicate mouth planting a kiss on me even as she looked back at Taylor. "This is all very nice I'm sure you agree but I bet you want to see even more though, right? I mean you still haven't turned off. She laughed softly, running her fingers down across my belly as she kissed me again.

I sat back feeling her press close, her hand gliding down across my belly and stomach until she dived down between my thighs and rubbed up against my straining erection. "I wish you could see this Tay. I don't know whether it's the thought of you, of me or even you are watching but he is absolutely rock hard." Cara teased again.

"Of course, you can see it, even if you already have." She chuckled again and pushing away, dropped down beside me on the floor. Her clever hands reached up again and went to work on my slacks swiftly opening them up and tugging them apart. Instinctively I raised my hips and gave her the room to strip them down my legs.

Her hand rubbed lightly against me sliding up my thighs and over the straining bulge of my boxers. "Ready Tay?" She teased softly. "I'm looking forward to this." Her fingers crept up, grasped the waistband of my boxers and began to tug them down even as she sat upright bringing herself closer.

One quick tug and she slipped them down enough so that my hard eager cock sprung free standing up tall and erect. Cara continued to tug my boxers down pulling them free of my legs until I was sat there with her, naked and bare, Taylor still watching on.

Cara pushed herself back up and eased herself back next to me. "See what I mean?" She chuckled again looking back at Taylor. "It is very nice and since you aren't here, I guess it's all mine." She drew her hand up sliding her fingers along my thigh as she spoke, fingers brushing lightly against me.

"No protests? No telling me to stop?" She quipped, still looking at Taylor. "No? Or do you just want to see me touch it maybe?" She flashed another wicked smile and the tips of her fingers reached over even more. She caressed my balls gently and then edged up so her fingers could wrap around my length.

I bit back a moan feeling Cara's soft, slender fingers slowly travel up the length of my shaft. It was slow and sensual just working her way up until she reached just beneath the head. She held it in a loose grip and caressed her thumb over it gently while I licked my lips shuddering under her attention.

Back down she went just squeezing me a little as she worked the shaft back to the base, rotated her grip and then made her way back up just twisting as she went. I shuddered again my cock pulsing under her attention as she edged along its swollen hard length back to the head, just gripping me beneath it and squeezing again.

"Just see how hard this is right now Tay." She murmured softly just sliding up and down the head a little as she spoke, showing it off to Taylor who was still looking on at the unfolding spectacle. "I really wish you were here to help right now." She bit her lip, shaking her head before she released me.

Slowly she turned back towards Taylor and smiled again. "Time to give you another interesting view and this one I know you haven't seen before. I might need an extra pair of hands to help out though." She murmured looking back over her shoulder at me. "I'm just going to get myself a little more comfortable and see if your friend can't help me out."

She pushed herself up standing up just in front of me shuffling over a little and handing me her phone. "Although you know if I'd known I was going to be putting on a show I'd have made more of an effort to dress up. You know I would have made more of a show of it for you both. Next time you'll have to give me more warning." She chuckled softly.

Reaching down she grasped the hem of the tank top she wore and quickly and efficiently lifted it up, tugged it over her head and tossed it away to one side. She wore a tight-fitting sports bra underneath but left that. Instead, she reached back down to her waist untied the string on the loose bottoms she wore and then just pushed them smoothly down over her hips.

A little wiggle and she guided them down her thighs stepping clear as they pooled at her feet and then nudged them away before standing upright again just in the bra and a little pair of cotton shorts that hugged her hips. She stretched out more for show than anything before she glanced back towards me with a little smile on her face.

My eyes roamed across her slender form all sleek and tempting. She had several tattoos across her that I could see. Some more easily seen than others as she stood there. Little symbols, numbers, different words that added a distinctive element to her that was undeniably different to Taylor.

"Now these last two I think you can deal with. I'm just going to stand here and let Tay enjoy the view. Because she hasn't turned off yet. I hope you enjoy this part, Taylor." She laughed again, turning around in a slow circle while leaving the rest for me. I took a breath and stood behind her.

Cara didn't look away from Taylor glancing over her shoulder at the phone as I held it in one hand and reached out for her. My fingers traced a path up the small of her back until I grasped the hem of her sports bra and tugged it up over her head. She lifted her arms giving me room to lift it over her head and I dropped it to one side.

I watched Taylor's eyes flicker as they registered Cara's bare torso. I couldn't see much myself, stood behind her as I was, but then there were other things I could enjoy like the pert firm shape of her rear as I knelt behind her and reached up again this time grabbing the shorts around the hem and slowly taking them down.

I took a little more time with this partly just enjoying the view myself as I revealed her bare rear. Partly just ensuring I gave Taylor the best possible view of Cara slowly being stripped naked as the little shorts slipped over her thighs and down her legs until she stepped out of them.

My own position gave me a perfect view of her cute firm ass. Toned and tight I ached to explore her further but held back as she just showed herself off for Taylor first, letting the other woman see the full-frontal view of bare body as she stood there just smiling a little as she looked at the screen.

"Now I'll just give you a little twirl so you can see everything." She chuckled softly, turning around to present that cute firm ass towards Taylor and me, giving us a clear view of the front of her now. She grinned at me as my eyes wandered across her bare body from her small pert breasts down over her toned belly all the way down to her sex with a little strip of fur above it.

Still making a show of it she held her hand out towards me and I grasped it, helping support her weight as she dipped forwards leaning over and arching her back to show herself even more clearly for Taylor. I took in her lean form those gorgeous long legs and tight firm rear and then still holding one hand reached across with the other to grasp her thigh this time passing the phone back to her.

I pulled slightly just giving her body a tug, so she spread and parted her legs a little more. She chuckled again, smiling at me as she shifted position, opening herself up more openly, lowering herself down and pushing back with her hips. I ran my hand up and down her thigh brushing over that smooth silky soft skin. I had the urge to spank her, just to feel that tight flesh quiver, but held back.

After a quick wiggle side to side Cara slowly straightened again, running her hands over the back of her body, up her legs and gripping her rear, squeezing it, lifting it and then letting it go so it bounced. Then she slowly looked at the phone, so she was looking back at Taylor.

"Now, this is much better." She smiled moving back to the sofa and sitting down again tugging me with her, so we ended up side by side next to one another with Taylor still looking on in front of us. "So, where were we?" She pondered softly. "Ah yes, he helped you undress so then where did it go next I wonder? That's the question." She added laughing.

"Although, I guess it depends if you could have teased each other and put on a show, something not too dissimilar to this maybe." She smirked her hands wondering slowly across her own body pausing to cup and squeeze her breast. She played with the nipple gasping softly and then pushed her hand down between her thighs.

Reaching across then she grasped my hand and guided it to my own erection. I gripped it almost without thinking, running my hands up and down the length slowly aware of Cara watching. Taylor was glancing between the two of us eyes darting from one to the other as she took in the spectacle.

"It isn't quite the same of course, but it's not the worst either I suppose. A nice little appetiser for the main show." One long lean leg ended up draped across my leg. Her fingers edged down caressing her entrance and teasing inside herself. She gasped softly and shuddered as she sat there biting her lip.

She toyed with her own clit circling it with one fingertip using another to spear in and out of herself. Her other hand slipped down, and she spread apart her labia opening herself up fully on display now for mine and Taylor's benefit. Taylor, despite all her silence, still hadn't switched off.

I gripped my own cock moaning as I watched Cara's show edging my fingers lightly up and down just squeezing the head little beads of precum forming on it teased from the slit at the top and then slipping slowly down along the shaft glistening as I strained just hard and aching and then aware of both women staring at me as well.

Cara shuddered again and then turned back towards Taylor. "I'm betting you didn't just watch each other though not when you get this worked up. I bet you did a little more didn't you?" She teased again softly, her eyes fluttering and arching as she stroked her swollen clit.

I didn't bother to say that the last time I'd been with Taylor, it had taken me a while before I'd even got her clothes off. I'd exploded in her mouth before that had happened. But the rules were different now and a slightly flushed Taylor was obviously more than curious about the performance we were putting on.

"No answer?" Cara quipped breathlessly as she continued to edge herself. "No details to share about what came next?"

"I think Cara, you've a slightly overactive imagination." Taylor interrupted. "Maybe I sent him there just as a way for you to properly blow off some steam and relax a little instead of thinking about what I do. I think you just need to relax. Stop thinking and talking so much. I think you need to help with that." Her gaze switched to me. I glanced at her and nodded slowly.

"I could do that." I breathed slowly "If it's what you wanted."

"Do it." She said simply. I almost grinned. I knew better than to disagree with her. "How would you like it?" I asked her.

"Just get down there in front of her, spread her open and taste." She explained. I nodded again, moving quickly. I think it took even Cara by surprise. The sudden change in pace as she went from commanding things to suddenly being only the receiving end so to speak.

I looked at the phone as I moved, knowing I'd block Taylor's view if I wasn't careful and looking at Cara to make sure I wasn't in the way. "You might need that." I added chuckling as I knelt down and reached up, wrapping my hands around Cara's thighs and spreading them apart. I heard a startled "Oh fuck!" And then just pressed forward against her.

I squeezed her thighs just setting my mouth against the top of one and bit down gently just edging my teeth against her muscled flesh as she sat there. Then I shifted and moved up covering her sex with my mouth working around her finger as she still circled and rubbed it around the swollen bud of her clit.

Dimly I was aware of the phone just above my head looking on, giving Taylor a view of proceedings. I wasn't sure how much she'd see or the quality of it all but the general idea of all that was going on would be clear enough, I was sure. I nuzzled Cara's folds gently feeling the thin strip of hair brush against my forehead as I did.

I caught her labia in my lips gently sucked and teased it groaning a little as the taste of her sweetness began to fill my mouth spreading across my lips as I pressed in closer. I used my own fingers to gently part her flesh spreading her apart and then thrust my tongue inside her, licking slowly up the length of her sex and pushing inside.

I heard her swear, felt her fingers tangle in my hair, as she released her own clit. Pulling me more tightly against her, she ground herself back onto my mouth while the other hand clutched at the phone trying to hold it as steady as she could for Taylor's viewing pleasure while she watched the whole unfolding spectacle.

With Cara grinding and thrusting herself onto my mouth, I drew my tongue back from her folds and licked up replacing her fingers on her clit with that instead. I dabbed at it, stroking it back and forth using my body to keep her spread wide open. Ready to be enjoyed and properly seen.

I caressed a hand up along the inside of her thighs, traced her entrance with my fingers. Then I slipped one inside her, twisting and curling up to stroke against her walls. I felt her quiver, and then moan again her body vibrating something fierce. I was sure that would make interesting watching for Taylor.

If not, I was certain her memory would be able to fill in the details otherwise. She was experienced enough to know how this felt given the time we'd spent together. So, I tried to concentrate more on enjoying Cara and turning her into an ever more heated moaning mess just for Taylor's viewing pleasure.

I looked back up at Cara, her face flushed and hands trembling with just a little quiver in the wrists as she held the camera on me. I turned my gaze back towards the phone looking at me. I couldn't see her of course, but I knew Taylor was watching what I did to Cara, perhaps remembering our own time together and wishing she was here instead.

"I still don't hear enough moaning yet." Taylor's voice cutting in threw me as she spoke, and I smiled she was growing more and more assured the longer she watched. Giving Taylor a show was fun. Turning Cara into a hot moaning mess while doing it? Even more so. Plus, it was my job to make sure Cara had a good time after all.

I stroked my tongue over Cara's bare lips, thrusting and pushing inside her glistening folds briefly before I pulled back and slipped it over her clit. Bringing my hand up, I caressed the tips of my fingers along her thigh and then pushed one inside pumping in and out, just curling the digit inside her, pressing deeper. A second finger and Cara arched above me, another moan spilling out from her lips.