An Escort's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor." She half moaned, straining against the sofa. "I like a good show as much as the next girl but please!"

"That doesn't really sound like begging to me. At least not very good begging." Taylor quipped quickly.

I watched Cara draw in a breath. She was quivering beneath me, just hot and wet. She still held her breasts squeezing them, teasing and playing with her nipples while I rubbed my thumb over her clit and just rubbed the glossy head of my cock against her entrance.

"Please, please Taylor! I want it! I need it! We both do! We all do! Don't tell me you don't want it either! You're still watching. You're still directing us. You know you want to see it as much as we want to do it. Please. You sent your little present over here. Let him fuck me for you. Let me see what you've enjoyed." She moaned, eyelids fluttering as she looked back at the phone.

Interestingly Taylor didn't say anything about the two of us being together. Maybe she was as distracted as the two of us. She looked heated enough. She did turn her attention back to me.

"Spread her open. Part those lips. Just slide over them nice and slowly. Now just edge the tip inside. Just that. Nothing more." She murmured.

I pressed and rubbed the very tip of my cock inside Cara. It wasn't much. Not nearly enough. I groaned. Cara whimpered, arching again as she shuddered beneath me. Taylor looked on greedily at the unfolding spectacle. "Now pull back again." She called softly. I groaned again, straining close to losing it. So was Cara.

"Fuck Taylor! Please! I want that cock inside me! I want you to see it fucking me and if you don't do it soon, I'm going to grab a toy and do it myself!" Hot and worked up Cara was on the very edge of losing it. I wasn't far away myself. Fortunately, Taylor decided to indulge us both.

"Fuck her." She said simply with just the hint of a smile on her face. "Slowly. I want to see every inch of you pushing in first and then just hold yourself there." She instructed me. Hard aching and ready for it, I groaned and began to push, sinking my throbbing erection inside Cara.

She quivered and moaned at the same time, clutching her breasts, her back arching as my cock opened her up and pushed inside. She was so hot, so wet. It made me ache even more. Her body squeezing and tightening around my shaft to make me pulse even more. She was so worked up, so on the edge of elation, my cock sliding inside combined with my finger on her clit and her hands on her breasts pushed her over the edge.

She moaned again, arching and straining even more and then just cried out as she came. Her orgasm exploding through her, hot and swift. I gritted my teeth holding myself inside her on the edge of exploding myself as I felt her surging against me, waves of pleasure washing over her. She squeezed and clamped down tight on my shaft and sensitive as I was, it was hard to resist and even harder to hold myself back from exploding with her. I closed my eyes, just gripping her, riding it out and holding myself back. Barely. Just barely stopping myself from erupting inside her.

Taylor took in the sight of Cara's shattered limp form and then looked at me, hot and hungry. We shared a look together. I think knowing the other well enough that we had the same shared thought. "Let me see it." She murmured softly and I pulled myself slowly free of her. Once more, my cock glistening and dripping wet. Taylor looked at me with just a hint of a rueful smile there. Cara was panting and laying there, half-stunned, oblivious to Taylor and me.

I think we both knew if Taylor had been there, we'd have found some way to enjoy ourselves in that moment. I'd have loved nothing more than to feel Taylor's warm tempting mouth sliding over my cock drawing me inside and hungrily licking and sucking, tasting Cara on the length of my shaft.

We looked at each other and I swore she winked at me. Either way beneath me, Cara was slowly stirring again, just rocking against me as I held myself just at her entrance again after showing Taylor. It made me ache as I ran my hands along her legs eager to enjoy her properly. Taylor at least seemed to agree.

"Take her. Enjoy her." She added simply.

Groaning in sheer pleasure, I let my hand reach up to grasp her hip to hold her steady and gratefully pushed back inside her, sliding myself deep once more. Cara let out another noise of absolute euphoria as she tightened around me again, squeezing my shaft. I pulled back and thrust again savouring her properly.

Trying to keep the phone steady was harder now, given my body moved as I thrust and the fact I was aching so much as I was. My hips bucked and I rocked back and forth, pushing myself in and out of Cara, just trying to keep the camera focused on where we joined. On my throbbing length sliding in and out of her soaked bare flesh.

Freed by Taylor, I just savoured the pleasure now. I stroked my hand up the side of Cara's tattooed body sliding over bare skin until I covered her breast, squeezing lightly and teased her nipple. I made long deep strokes driving myself inside Cara until I was pressed tight with her body.

She reached a hand down, gasping still and started to play with herself rubbing her clit, letting her fingers brush and edge against my cock as I pushed it inside her. She bit her lip, another shudder running through her as she glanced at Taylor and me. She flashed another wicked smile as she did.

"There is something very naughty about enjoying this cock Tay." She teased softly. "Something very wicked when I know I'm not the only one who knows exactly how good this feels inside me right now. I know, I know." She continued before Tay could speak.

"You've never once at any moment fucked yourself silly on it. You haven't felt it slide all the way inside you and then squeezed and tightened around it. You haven't felt it swell inside you and all that delicious friction. I bet you've never sat right on it or had it just pound deep and hard inside you at all. Have you?" She added, breathless chuckles escaping her lips.

She moaned again, squirming against my cock as I repeatedly plunged inside her. I moved the phone around as best I could trying to show every angle. From Cara's flushed heated face, to her arching upper body, to the sight of her flushed and swollen heated sex stuffed full by my cock with every stroke I made.

Cara was still half-distracted. Talking to Taylor. Thinking of Taylor. I think she was enjoying that thought almost most of all. She moaned again, still toying with herself, fingers playing with her clit rubbing and stroking sliding and brushing over my cock as I slipped in and out of her.

"Fuck Taylor. I want that. I want to see you take this cock. I want to see that pretty mouth wrapped around it. I want to see you bounce up and down on it. I want to see you bent over just taking it. I bet you'd just look the perfect tastiest treat the whole time." She gasped again and quivered around me.

"You know there is still time...if you had a change of mind and wanted to pay a visit. We could wait for you to get her. Just amuse ourselves until you did. Then I wouldn't have to think about you taking this cock, or how sexy you look being enjoyed. I'd be able to see it." She breathed out.

There was silence then. I wondered how tempted Taylor was at that moment, how worked up by the sight of us. I slowed down my thrusts a little as I listened, waiting to see if she really would. She might be hiding it well, but I knew she was aroused. I knew she had to be enjoying it. She was still watching, still directing us. Maybe it was a case of her enjoying watching us more than participating.

"No, I think I'll let you enjoy your gift without any distractions. You seem easily distracted as it is. Maybe we need to see about that soon." Taylor replied, her voice soft and warm as she spoke. I think Cara was disappointed, but she had a clever quick mind of her own that was always doing something.

"You are still such a wicked tease Tay. You know I'll be thinking about it after this." Cara breathed out again.

I couldn't see her, but I almost heard the smile in Taylor's voice as she replied. "Well, that might be part of the fun. Depending on how good an imagination you have. That's the beauty of this gift, not only do you enjoy it physically right now, but you'll also have plenty more to think about and fantasize over long after. Isn't that thoughtful?"

Cara half laughed. "I won't be the only one doing that, I'm sure. After this show is finished, you'll have enough wicked fantasies and thoughts to enjoy for a long time." She smirked and then looked at me again. She sat up, put her hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"Speaking of which. I want to fuck your toy. I want to ride and bounce all over that cock, that you totally have never ridden before and let you have a different perspective as to how it looks. I want to fuck him and know you'll get yourself off thinking of this, working yourself into a hot sweaty mess." She breathed out looking into the phone.

"Ok Cara." Taylor breathed out from the other end. "Let's see your skills. Ride that cock and let me see what I'm missing." She murmured softly.

Cara flashed a smile, her hand dragging down my chest as I stepped back to give her room and rearranged ourselves. I sat down leaning back against the chair my cock thrusting up glossy and wet trying to hold the phone as steady as possible as Cara moved forward.

I moved the phone down and looked over the top to try and catch Cara's attention. She looked at me, her hands running along my thighs. I held her gaze, dipped mine down to my erection glossy and wet with her juices and thrust my hips up, just trying to convey the point I was making. I knew one thing Taylor enjoyed.

Cara paused one eyebrow arching as she looked at me questioningly. But, I pointed out what I had in mind first. She was quick enough to catch on. Instead of jumping right onto my aching shaft, she knelt first. Her hand reached out and grasped my cock.

"Just a moment Taylor, there's something else I need to do first. Another time this would be easier if there was say another eager mouth close by. I don't know, maybe a blonde singer."

"Next time I'll be sure to find one for you." Taylor replied her voice was far more strained then, her eyes hot as she looked on. She visibly squirmed as we looked at her restless and her cheeks flushed with colour.

Cara smirked at the phone. "I think that this is worth a taste and since you aren't here to put your pretty mouth right here and do it for us, I'll guess I'll show you what you're missing." She bit her lip and smiled into the phone.

Her mouth parted, tongue flicked out and she licked gently from the base of my shaft all the way to the head. I shuddered under her touch, my cock pulsing as she used the tip and caressed around the head, making me shiver with pleasure. She didn't look at me, she focused her attention directly on the phone and Taylor.

Her mouth parted and her lips slipped around the head of my cock and held me there rubbing, teasing, playing her tongue around me before she slowly worked her way down the shaft taking it inside. I heard a groan, it took me a moment to realise it wasn't even Cara but Taylor enjoying the show. She chuckled around me.

Pulling slowly back she ran her tongue around the underside of the head and just grinned at Taylor. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. You're missing out on being able to enjoy exactly how good this feels and tastes right now." She smirked playfully. "You're missing out on all the fun." She smiled again and placed a kiss on the head before she pushed herself up.

"Right now, though there is something else I need to show you." She moved forward straddling my thighs, her hand wrapped around my cock stroking it as she held it and just lined herself up. She lowered herself down and I felt her guide the head to her entrance just rubbing it over her lips before she slowly began to sink down on me.

I held the phone in one hand, reached out and grasped her hip with the other and just felt as she slowly sank down on my cock. It was a smooth slow glide as she took me in. Her body stretching around me, feeling her hands reach up to grasp my shoulders and hold herself steady.

She held herself there, just holding me as she steadied herself. Then she leaned forward, her back arching as she kissed me hungrily, her breasts pressing into my chest as I felt her squeeze my shaft and just grind against my body back and forth while I tried to thrust up to meet her pushing myself deeper.

It wasn't the best position to give Taylor a great view, but I was sure at least she'd have a good idea about what was going on. Cara's hips rose and fell, her body swaying forward, grinding down and then rolling back as she clung to me with her hands and worked my cock with her muscles.

I pulsed inside her just thrusting up a little, pressing myself as deep as I could even while it was not the most ideal position especially while I was holding onto the phone at the same time. I tried to keep that on Cara showing her off. Not the easiest thing to do with her pressed against me.

She moaned softly panting as she ground herself against me, finding it hard to think about a performance for Taylor as well. But then I imagined maybe the overall atmosphere made up for it. It was hard to tell at that moment and I was too distracted enjoying Cara to think about much more.

Soon she was using the grip on my shoulders to slowly lift herself up and down, hips rolling as she moved. I dipped the phone lower, leaning back at the same time to show off the length of my cock glistening in her juices before she slipped back down along the length of it squeezing and tightening around me as she did.

My free hand roamed across her body squeezing her breast and playing with her nipples. They ran down to grip her hip, reached around to squeeze her firm pert behind and then moved around dipping between our bodies to just lightly stroke up to rub and toy with her clit a little as she bounced up and down along my shaft.

She released my shoulders, just using her own muscles to work me, riding my cock, pushing herself up and down on the length of it rising almost so I slipped free before she came back down her body surging and sliding around my own as I continued to thrust as much as I could trying to push myself deep inside her.

"Patience, you'll get a proper chance to do more, let her show me what she's got." I heard Taylor's voice. I half thought I was imagining it.

Instead, I gritted my teeth and just let Cara ride me. Hot and wild, she bounced on my cock, that tight toned firm rear of hers just glancing of my thighs as she did making my cock pulse with every movement of her body. She knew what she was doing. She knew how to move. She was exquisite.

Biting her lip, she groaned, slowing down on my cock until I was buried firmly inside her again. Her thighs were either side of mine and I felt her squeeze my body with her strong muscles bracing herself against me. She looked back at the phone that I still managed to hold up focused on her.

Slowly, she leaned back, reaching behind her to slide her hands along my legs, her back arching as she did. She stretched and bent, breasts being pulled up as she did, and I took the chance to reach forward again. My free hand squeezed her breast once more, played across her nipple and then slipped down to tease and circle her clit, rubbing it gently as she moaned once more.

She was biting her lip now, just grinding and rocking herself on my cock. It was almost rhythmical, her body flowing slowly back and forth every little movement sending ripples of pleasure through my shaft as I pulsed inside her. She gripped it, and squeezed, only lifting herself up a little, instead focusing on just rolling her hips on me.

You couldn't fault her effort. If she wanted to show off for Taylor, I couldn't imagine a much better way to do it. Sleek and smooth, she gripped my legs panting from the effort, her body glistening with a light sheen of perspiration as she worked me. I held myself mostly still just using my finger to play with her, tease her and try to keep myself steady until Taylor gave me the chance to enjoy more.

Cara shuddered again, biting back a moan of pleasure as I stroked her clit once more. She was moving a little quicker, a little faster, just sliding herself along me back and forth riding and grinding on my hard aching cock. Taylor watching and enjoying the show, just encouraged to enjoy herself. I held on and waited for my chance to do the same.

"You definitely do have some skill, I'll give you that one." I heard Taylor speak again.

"I'd have even more if you were here right now." Cara quipped back quickly. "I'm thinking right in front of me enjoying your gift as well seems about right at this moment." She continued breathing out softly. "I'm sure that would be pretty perfect right now. Just straddling his head so we can enjoy our own little fun together."

"You look like you're enjoying enough fun for the two of us right now." Taylor teased her back. "More than enough for the two of us. Someone is definitely enjoying her present."

Cara made a sound, half laugh half groan as she squeezed and worked my cock. "Nothing you haven't done before, I'm sure. I'm going to be enjoying it even more soon enough. Because that is really what you want to see right now isn't it?" She teased her voice straining. You want to see me ride that cock until I cum all over it don't you?" She moaned.

Taylor hesitated a moment but then I heard her reply. "Yes. That's what I want. I want to see you cum, because then I want to see him fuck you properly and then I want to see him cum." She continued making me groan as I wanted the exact same thing at that moment.

Cara moaned again, straining against me. "You are such a wicked tease Tay. I know you're going to fuck yourself silly later thinking of this. I'd love to see it. I'd love to see you do that right now just let us see how wet you are watching us." Cara groaned again, another shudder running through her.

Taylor must have done something. I couldn't see it. Whatever it was made Cara groan again. "You are such a tease. I'll find some way to repay this gift trust me. But I really, really need to cum, and it's going to feel so fucking good with you watching me like that." She breathed out.

The words tailed off as she bit her lip and shuddered over me. I felt her grip my shaft and squeeze it again sliding her hips back and forth moving faster and harder and grinding against me. I kept my thumb on her clit stroking it, rubbing it and just helping to ease her over that edge. Riding me, she kept her eyes on the phone just sharing the moment with Taylor.

I teased her. I enjoyed her. I just held myself back awaiting the chance to fully indulge myself. Her panting became louder breathless moans spilling from her lips. She quivered around me again, a fresh shudder running through her as she gripped me even more tightly. I pulsed against her straining myself pushing up, thrusting to meet her body while I rubbed and toyed with her clit.

She groaned again bucking, writhing moving herself faster and faster against me, the whole time keeping her eyes on Taylor. The effort showed, she was flushed with colour as she rode me losing herself in the moment until finally, she shattered, and her orgasm exploded out her cries ringing around the room as her eyes rolled back finally breaking the shared moment with Taylor as she came.

She fell across my body breathing deeply just panting to catch her breath as I pulled the phone back out of her way, running my free hand down along the length of her back just giving her a moment to rest. I was still throbbing myself, hungry for more certainty. It would be coming soon enough. I wanted nothing more than to enjoy her properly. If what Cara had just done was a reminder to Taylor of what she was capable of, then I wanted a chance to do the same. I did not think I had long to wait.