An Escort's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned against her heated flesh, felt her quiver and buck as she rocked herself against my mouth. Reaching down, her hand tangled in my hair gripping it tight and holding me against her as she ground herself against my face groaning.

"This present of yours, Taylor. He isn't half bad. I'd still rather have had you come over and do this but still...this...is...pretty good." She stammered out as she looked down at me. "But then I guess you can see it as well." She hissed softly. "Just see how good that mouth looks on me." She breathed again.

My eyes flicked up and I looked at the camera briefly then back at Cara as she edged herself against my mouth. I pressed closer, spreading her apart and started to pump my fingers inside her, two of them sliding easily in and out of her glistening wet something I tried to show off as much as I could at least in between everything else I was doing whilst enjoying Cara anyway.

Cara's head fell back. How much Taylor could see as a result I wasn't sure, but it was clear enough Cara was enjoying herself. She pressed herself against me even more, moaning as my fingers and tongue enjoyed her. I began to speed up, thrusting more vigorously, plunging deeper, watching as Cara quivered and shook. Then I stopped. Instantly Cara groaned and jerked up, looking down at me questioningly. I ran my tongue over her clit, watching her eyes flutter.

"Pass me the phone." I muttered. "I'll hold the phone for you. You can concentrate on enjoying yourself and showing Taylor exactly how much, you enjoy her gift. She gets to see exactly how much you're enjoying yourself, hopefully with a steadier frame." Cara grinned at me, and we swapped the phone.

I took it in my right hand and held it over Cara's gleaming wet lips, and my slick fingers as I fucked her. I teased her open, stroking her clit with my thumb listening as she murmured. It did give Taylor a perfect close-up view of exactly how much Cara was currently enjoying herself. Then I tipped it back, running it up the length of Cara's body before ending at her face. Cara blew her a kiss.

"There's not enough moaning. Not nearly enough moaning. Stop playing with her and just make her cum." I could almost hear Taylor's restless impatience her voice growing more assured and confident now the more caught up in the experience she got. I was still chuckling as I lowered my mouth and began to use my tongue on her again. On cue, I heard Cara moan. I was sure Cara enjoyed the sight of Taylor watching her. I think it added to the fun for her.

Cara held my head tight again, thrusting herself onto my mouth and my fingers and just looking back at the phone, at Taylor. "Fuck Taylor, I always knew you were a fucking tease. Even I wouldn't have guessed you'd send an escort over to fuck me just so you could watch while I came all over him. You're so fucking bad." She hissed out breathlessly.

"You're still talking. You haven't done anything yet. I swear you're all talk Cara. I can't see you cum if you spend all that time talking instead of doing it. So, stop talking and just cum. Make it worth the time I'm spending watching this." Taylor said to her. I think it was that as much as anything that did it.

Something about Taylor telling Cara to cum for her I think finally just pushed her over the edge. She was close anyway but almost on cue at Taylor's command, knowing she was watching it seemed to push her over. She thrust against me smearing her juices over my lips, coating my fingers and then just began to groan and arch against the chair behind her as the pleasure of her orgasm washed over her.

I tried to hold the phone on her letting Taylor share and see it in all its vivid detail. Cara's body quivered and shook, she rocked and pressed herself against my mouth and fingers riding out the peak of her climax until she fell back breathlessly on the seat panting.

Lazily, I kissed and licked up her juices shifting the phone to let Taylor see her swollen sex, glossy and wet, my fingers slowly withdrawing coated in her essence. After a final long lick up the length of her sex, I pushed myself up and sat down alongside Cara again. She pressed in against me all the easier for Taylor to see us both. Flushed and hot she grinned at the phone.

"Well, it might not have been yourself but it wasn't bad." Cara chuckled. "Points there for creativity anyway." She added breathlessly before she leaned over and kissed me. It was soft and deep, her hand trailing down me until she wrapped it around my cock and squeezed lightly as she tasted herself in my mouth. Lightly she scraped her lips down my neck.

"I still think that your gift needs some more attention though, I mean just look at this." She guided my hand, turning the phone to show off my erection pulsing in her soft grip. I shuddered as she brushed her thumb over the head, teasing me. "I mean if you never have...you don't know what you're missing here Tay." She continued. "It does seem rude if I don't take full advantage of your gift."

She leaned over and brushed her lips over my chest, slowly working her way down, nipping, biting and sucking as she went. I felt her breath, warm and teasing slide across my skin and then just groaned as I felt her tongue, hot and wet slide over the head of my shaft.

She kissed it gently, rubbing her lips around the head and then pushing her tongue along it sliding down the shaft making me shudder under her attention. "I bet you'd really enjoy doing this right now." She murmured, softly smirking at the phone. Ironic really, as I was pretty sure Taylor would likely have agreed with her. Or at least my experience would have suggested it.

Cara gripped the base holding me steady, parted her lips and then slipped them around the head of my cock engulfing me, drawing me inside working me with her tongue so I groaned again. She moaned as well, her hand gliding down to massage and play with my balls. I looked up and caught Taylor's gaze captivated by what she was seeing.

I could almost see the glint of hunger there in her piercing blue eyes. She shifted and squirmed as she watched, her cheeks flushed, her hands gripping the arms of the chair. She squirmed restlessly. Aroused, no doubt, remembering the last time she'd been in this situation and all that she had done to me. I watched and she bit her lip, shaking her head but she was holding back from indulging herself still.

We watched each other, my eyes fluttering as I felt Cara's all too tempting mouth part further and take my head inside. Her tongue swirled around, licking, teasing and probing the sensitive opening on the head, which drew another groan from my lips. She pulled back and flashed a grin at the phone.

"If only you were here right now to enjoy this too Taylor." She teased softly, fingers edging me, squeezing the swollen head until a bead of precum escaped and gathered. Her tongue darted out, flicked across it, tasting me. "I mean it won't taste as sweet as you, but it isn't bad. You know we could probably have a lot of fun together exploring. I just bet you'd look so good with that pretty mouth full of cock." She chuckled again, mouth descending once more sliding back down around the head of my cock.

"Well, since I'm not, you'll just have to show us what you look like with that pretty mouth full of cock instead. I'm sure you can manage to take it. Can't you?" At the same time, Taylor just looked at me. "Do it." She added simply. "Fuck that teasing mouth." I think Cara registered Taylor's words a few moments after me. Too late to stop me following her instructions anyway.

I slipped my hand down, sliding my fingers through Cara's hair cupping her head and then just gave her a nudge pushing her down, guiding her onto the length of my cock. At the same time, I thrust up with my hips, guiding the length of it deeper inside Cara's mouth. The brunette gave a startled moan gripping my thigh tightly, clinging on, but she was nothing if not game for a challenge.

I held the phone trying to give Taylor the best possible view of me fucking Cara's mouth exactly like she wanted. Cara had her lips wide, moaning around me, muffled as my cock sank eagerly in and out of her warm wet mouth. She could take it as I felt her lips reach the base, I held myself there groaning and flexing as her tongue nudged against me.

Then I pulled back and thrust again. In and out, sliding myself over her lips and tongue. Deep inside her mouth, using the hand on her head to guide her. In and out, over and over again, plunging inside Cara's mouth. Fucking it. Enjoying it. Giving Taylor all the show she could possibly want.

Cara was still moaning around me as she gripped my thigh. Her other hand reached underneath, fondling and massaging my balls, her palm sliding gently over them, cupping lightly making me ache even more. I was already pulsing and throbbing, sliding between her lips, working her mouth, thrusting steadily, just enjoying the sensation.

I couldn't get enough. The fact Taylor was watching what we did only made it more enjoyable. The two of us had a lot of recent experience with this kind of a thing. She was watching on hungrily her face flushed, drinking in the details. I doubted whether she'd seen anything quite like this before or at least with people she knew anyway.

She must have seen me watching as she looked at me pointedly. "Make sure she takes it all. You might as well put that clever mouth to use while you're there." She continued as I rocked my hips, thrusting up, plunging in and out over Cara's mouth. "That's it. Nice and deep. I want to hear her moan." She repeated and I thrusted once more, diving deep and drawing another muffled moan from her.

I held myself there, savouring the sensation before I eased back, leaving Cara gasping briefly. Then she popped her mouth back onto the head rubbing her lips against it, moaning again as I twitched against her touch still feeling her hands caress and tease as they brushed against me.

She pulled back, shifted her hand and gripped my shaft, slowly stroking her way up the head and back down, twisting as she went. Climbing back up, she squeezed the head, precum oozing out and sliding across it under the pressure as she murmured softly. All three of us watched it slowly trickle across the head and start to weave its way down my shaft.

"How much do you want to be here right now?" Cara teased her again. "I mean obviously you've not been doing this exact thing before now have you. You haven't had your pretty mouth given a good workover. You haven't been licking and sucking and tasting this at all, I suppose." Her tongue flicked out and edged across the head of my cock licking up the oozing precum as she went, and she moaned again.

"No, I don't suppose you've tasted this at all have you?" She smirked again.

She licked gently, using the tip of her tongue to glide around the head, just teasing the sensitive underside. Every little touch made my shaft pulse against her tongue, making it all the harder to keep the phone steady on what she was doing. She smiled as she glanced back up at me and dropped a final soft kiss on the head before she pushed herself up.

Her lips and mouth trailed slowly back up my body, her hair dragging across my skin, her soft skin pressing against me as she moved until her palms rested on my shoulders, her pert breasts squashed on my chest. She kissed me again hungrily, biting and teasing my mouth with her lips and tongue before she diverted her attention back to the phone and Taylor.

"I think it's time we got to the real fun now. Don't you think? We still have our audience and I know while she wanted you to enjoy my mouth, I bet she's waiting to see even more, aren't you?" She chuckled softly as she looked back at Taylor who was watching us both. "I know, of course, you've never discovered how this cock feels inside you at all, so I bet you want to see what I think of it."

I glanced down and looked at Taylor watching us closely, still looking all hot and bothered, although she at least seemed to be holding back from enjoying herself. Maybe she still would, maybe she'd wait until afterwards, making sure that she didn't miss anything that was going to happen. Either way it was clear we had to give her the best possible view.

I reached for Cara pulling her over and nudging her back, so she was laying more on the sofa. I moved around and gripped her thighs, spreading apart her legs with one hand while the other still held the phone making sure I gave Taylor a perfect view of exactly what we were about to do.

Then I settled myself in position between her thighs, just letting my cock rest against her belly as I guided the phone up and down letting it take in the entire length of Cara's naked body spread out, laid back just waiting for what I was going to do to her. She smiled arching her back playing with herself.

I was aching for her at that point. It would have been an easy thing to do, just pushing forward and sliding myself inside her. Instead, I held myself there. One reason was simply that Cara, after squeezing her breast and running her hand down to tease herself, wrapped her fingers around the head of my shaft and just teased it up and down guiding it over her entrance.

Cara, quick and as deviously minded as she was, had a more fun idea on how to do things. "Just hold yourself there. Tease that cock up and down my lips just see how it clings to you. Make sure Taylor gets a good look first." She murmured softly. "The thing is it won't go any further, at least not unless our friend says so. You see, she was quite happy to tell you when she wanted you to fuck my mouth. The way I see it she can do the same now."

She wriggled and squirmed against me rubbing my cock up and down her lips, teasing it over her swollen clit so she had to pause briefly and catch her breath. "It is all up to our friend here. Assuming she hasn't already tested you out. If she'd like to first, she can stop us, if she wants us to wait, all she has to do is say so. If she wants to see you slide that hard aching cock inside me, if she wants us to fuck all for her viewing pleasure, all she has to do is tell us. But, it's her decision to make. If she wants us to show off for her, if she wants me to really enjoy her gift. She knows what to do."

She stared back at the phone, a small smile on her face as she toyed and played with the head of my cock, just sliding it up and down her lips. The heat, the slick wetness, it all made me ache. Made me want to thrust forward and bury myself inside her. But, I held myself back waiting to see how Taylor would respond. Briefly, I thought that if she didn't say anything I'd be enjoying a very frustrating evening after coming this close.

"Unless you had a different position in mind of course. Would you prefer watching me ride him maybe or does the thought of me bent over and just taking it excite you more?" Cara flashed another wicked smile as she looked at Taylor. "We're here for your enjoyment. I'm sure we can accommodate your every desire. To some extent, it's your own private show to direct however you wish all you have to do is say those magic words."

"No!" Taylor cut her off, finally speaking up. Momentarily, I was caught off guard. Was Taylor going to stop us? There was a looming silence before she spoke again. The sound of it, warm and sultry. It made me ache to hear. "If you're doing this then I want to see. At least at first anyway." She murmured softly her voice almost teasingly seductive now, a playful smile on her lips. I almost moaned just hard and aching, eager to push inside Cara.

"All I was doing was giving you a fun gift to enjoy. Which I was sure you would enjoy, and nothing today has disproved that. But, since you're so adamant on making a show of it then we'd best make it a show that I'm certain to enjoy it. You don't get off as easy as me just saying yes and then you get what you so clearly want. You don't get off that easily."

Taylor smiled, dabbing her lips with her tongue. "No, you'll get fucked alright, but only when I want you to get fucked. First, you've got a lot more moaning to do first and a good amount of begging before you get what you want. You've got to put on a good show for me." She continued explaining exactly what she wanted.

Cara let out a delighted laugh as she squirmed against me. "I always knew you were a perfect tease, Taylor. Uhhh, I wish you were here right now. I just bet you'd make me sit here and wait. Just watch while you enjoyed it first, made me look and watch you fuck yourself with it first. Just show me how you liked to use it." She smirked again, shaking her head and biting her lip.

Taylor turned her attention back to me. "Bring it close. I want to see what you're doing." She murmured and I shifted the phone moving it down closer, so Taylor had an even better view of Cara's bare wet gleaming sex, the head of my cock just resting against it as I edged against her. Swollen, hard, and aching, it was difficult enough to hold myself back.

"Rub against her back and forth, just slide it all the way along those lips and back again." She murmured softly watching on. "Cara, take the head with your fingers and rub it against yourself. Tease it against your clit." She continued again waiting and watching as Cara reached down to hold me and guide the tip to press and rub against her clit.

"Fuck! You're such a tease." She whimpered softly, circling the head of my cock over her clit. I groaned while watching it too. I felt my cock pulse and more precum ooze out coating Cara's fingers dripping onto her skin. Taylor's mouth parted and she licked her lips as she looked at the spectacle unfolding in front of her.

"Use it Cara. Rub it against yourself, but don't you make yourself cum. Just tease. You're not moaning nearly enough yet for my liking and I want to hear you beg before you really get to enjoy yourself." I gritted my teeth, feeling Cara's fingers trace over myself, rubbing the sticky fluid and smearing it against her clit. She whimpered again, her head falling back.

If she continued like this Taylor might soon be hearing us both beg. I wasn't entirely certain how long I could go running and edging myself all over her and not plunge inside to enjoy. After all we had done, I was close to the edge of losing it. Every little movement I made had me aching, had more precum oozing out over Cara.

She lay back, biting her lip, just rubbing and circling her clit with the pad of one finger. Teasing and playing with herself, rubbing and smearing the precum. Her other hand was on a breast, and she arched her back, squeezing it, playing and tugging on her nipple as she moaned softly.

"Dip a finger inside yourself Cara. Not too far. Just stroke it in and out. I want to see how wet you are right now." Taylor spoke up once more and Cara slipped her finger down off her clit and stuck it inside herself. She stiffened and moaned again, writhing beneath me as she edged it in and out before withdrawing again showing it coated and gleaming wet in her juices.

"Taste yourself. Lick it clean." Taylor added again.

Playing along, Cara did exactly that. Bringing her finger back to her mouth and sliding it inside, sucking it clean, moaning as she did. Taylor watched on captivated, clearly enjoying being in control of proceedings for now. I had my share of experience with it before even if she did like to give and take.

I was eager to take it right then. My throbbing erection pressed against Cara. I gripped her legs holding her steady watching as she quivered and moaned her slender body arching as she lay back just looking like temptation incarnate. I ran myself over her clit again even as Taylor continued to pass on instructions to us both.

"Play with her. Tease and rub her clit." She told me simply, before turning her attention back to Cara. "I want those nipples to enjoy some attention now too. Pinch them. Tug them. Play with them for me." She told her, looking on as Cara cupped her breasts and used her fingers to tease her nipples while I toyed with her clit.